International Association of Transport and Logistics Service Providers UTIKAD, Lufthansa Cargo AG at the award ceremony organized by Turkey 'Support and Cooperation Thanksgiving' was awarded the prize. In the ceremony where Lufthansa Cargo rewarded their partners according to their performances in 2018, many non-UTİKAD member companies received 'Cargo Agency of the Year' and support awards.
UTİKAD, the roof organization of the logistics sector, has been rewarded once again for its efforts towards the progress and development of the sector. UTİKAD, the Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Providers, was awarded the 'Support and Collaboration Thanksgiving' award by Lufthansa Cargo AG. 17 April night Litera Avluu - In the award ceremony held in Beyoğlu, UTIKAD member companies won many awards.
Lufthansa Cargo AG, an award based on their performance sales to Turkey by partners each year in Turkey, Arkas Transport Logistics and Trade Co., 'Cargo Agency of the Year' award. DHL Global Forwarding Taşımacılık A.Ş., a member of UTİKAD, won the second prize in this category, while Panalpina World Transport Nak. Ltd. Sti. was listed in the third place of the list. Lufthansa Cargo AG in this category includes members of UTİKAD DSV Air and Sea Transport Inc., Expeditors International Transportation and Trade. Co., Kühne + Nagel Nakliyat Ltd. Ltd. Sti., Yeditepe Transportation Inc., Ceva International Transportation Co. Ltd. Ltd. Şti., UPS SCS International Transport Ltd. Ltd. Şti., Genel Transport Nakliyat ve Tic. Ltd., ASAV Int. and Co., Schenker Arkas Transport and Trade. Inc., BDP International Logistics Ltd. Ltd. Sti., Ekol Logistics Inc., Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Ltd. Also rewarded.
In addition, in the cities category, 2018 is the first in İzmir, Yeditepe Taşımacılık A.Ş. is the first in Ankara, and Kühne + Nagel Nakliyat Ltd. Ltd. Şti., Antalya and DSV Hava ve Deniz Taşımacılığı A.Ş. took.
In the awards other than performance, UTIKAD was awarded the 'Support and Cooperation Gratitude' award. General Manager Cavit Uğur, who received the award on behalf of UTIKAD, said: Müdür We are delighted to witness the awards we have received with the successful performances of our members. Of course, the award we received as a professional non-governmental organization made us very happy. UTIKAD as we continue our efforts to contribute to the development of the logistics industry in Turkey, "he said.
In addition, Ekol Logistics Inc., Qualitairsea Logistics Services Inc., Kühne + Nagel Nakliyat Ltd. Ltd. Sti., Expeditors International Tasimacilik ve Tic. A.Ş., S. Sistem Lojistik Hizmetler A.Ş., Çelebi Hava Servisi A.Ş. He also won awards in different categories.
List of Awarded Companies click here
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Lufthansa Cargo and UTIADAD Members of the Award Rain 30/04/2017 Members of the Awards from Lufthansa Cargo UTIKAD And Rain: International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association UTIKAD, Lufthansa Cargo AG at the award ceremony organized by Turkey 'Support and Cooperation Thanksgiving' was awarded the prize. In the ceremony where Lufthansa Cargo rewarded their partners according to their performances in 2016, many non-UTİKAD member companies received 'Cargo Agency of the Year' and support awards. Lufthansa Cargo AG Turkey General Manager Hasan Hatipoglu, "was a success despite all the difficulties of the year 2016. Especially in the last period, we experienced a significant increase in capacity and demand. The increase in the first quarter of the 2017 continues. Our expectations are with optimistic optimism B
- UTIKAD Awarded Young Forwarder Candidate of 2017 Year 19/09/2017 FIATA Young International Forwarder Competition candidate Turkey Tandem Logistics Services Transportation and Trade. Ltd. Merve Akçalı from the International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association. Akçalı participated in the competition with his project titled 'ANKAPARK Aquarium and Zoo-Live Animal Transport' and received the awards from UTIKAD Chairman Emre Eldener and General Manager Cavit Uğur. . Our industry always needs young people and their precious projects. As UTİKAD, we will continue to support young logistics professionals UT. International Young Forwarder, organized by FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations-International Federation of Transport Organizations Associations)
- Solutions at UTİKAD-Turkish Cargo Workshop were in Gündem 10/05/2017 Solutions at the UTIADAD-Turkish Cargo Workshop were in the Agenda: A joint workshop was organized by Turkish Cargo and Logistics Service Producers Association and 4 on May. Members of UTIKAD member air cargo agencies were discussed at the workshop where the problems and solutions offered by UTIKAD member were discussed. After the workshop, where the problems in the 27 item problems prepared by UTIKAD were discussed together with the solution suggestions, the customs issues and the Turkish Airlines ...
- UTIKAD International Association of Transport and Logistics Service Producers, History 19/11/2012 UTIKAD International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association was founded in 1986 under the name of International Transport Contractors and Agencies Association (UNMAD) with the participation of 30 company. All companies engaged in transport operations organizer in Turkey UNMAD began work to gather under the same roof, between nations in 1995 Air Cargo Agents Association (UKAD) merged with 162 member's unanimous "international transport affairs of the Association of Brokers and Agents (UTIKAD)" got its name . However, unanimous association of UTIKAD member companies taking into account the transformations taking place in the international plan in this profession group in recent years, the association name unda
- UTIKAD International Association of Transport and Logistics Service Producers 21/11/2012 Short name UTIKAD the International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association in Turkey and international area of land, air, sea, rail, producing logistics services with combined transport near 350 undertaking the transport organization firm is a non-governmental organization under the same roof. The activity area of the majority of the members of UTİKAD is 808-815. 'transport commissions and agencies mad. However, in recent years with the development of changes experienced by the sector in this occupational group in the international arena "Freight Forwarder" In Turkey, "Transport Organizing Works" began to be called. Members in their professional activities Üy
- Turkish Firms Come Assisted in Project Transportation | UTIKAD 19/11/2012 In the project transportation sector; German, Dutch, Swedish, French and said that felt the weight of US companies UTIKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin, "but a real Turkish firms also undeniable that become ambitious in this industry," said Industrialization parallel development continued project transport, Turkey forces in the industry with increasing investments in the industrial area every year, increasing the potential. Project transport plays an important role, especially in investments in areas such as energy, mining, cement, paper and refinery. International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association (UTIKAD) Chairman Turgut Erkeskin project in Turkey ...
- UTİKAD Projects 20/11/2012 UTIKAD Projects Within the framework of the training mission undertaken by UTIKAD, training activities are carried out in a comprehensive way to support the development of the sector and strengthening the source of trained manpower. With its sectoral trainings under its umbrella, 26 contributes to the growth and development of the sector by sharing its experience with industry companies and employees. UTİKAD aims to make a serious investment in the future of the sector by contributing to the professional development of hundreds of sector employees with the training attack launched this year. In line with the changing needs of sector companies, which have been rapidly developing, growing and completing international integration, it has been enriching its education with the restructured Education Department gelişen
- UTİKAD EurAsia Rail Presents Rail System Solutions at 2011 05/03/2011 UTİKAD EurAsia Rail Presents Rail System Solutions at 2011 Fair. Company officials made a successful presentation about their companies at EurAsia Rail 2011 Fair held in Ankara. Click here for the presentation (11.613 KB) Presentation HACER WARNINGS
- UTİKAD met with its members 05/04/2013 UTİKAD Meeting with Members UTİKAD International Transport and Logistics Service Manufacturers Association met with members at Taksim Elite World Istanbul Hotel during 29 March 2013 Member Day Event. The event, where information about UTİKAD's activities and activities were presented and the proposals were shared, started with the opening speech of UTİKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin. In his speech, Turgut Erkeskin gave information about the issues that are on the agenda of UTIKAD, the transport and logistics sector is among the star sectors of the future and the country's contribution to the economy is increasing every day, he added. Erkeskin continued his speech as follows:: This point is getting stronger every day Erk
- UTİKAD 2. FIATA World Congress will be hosted once (PRIVATE NEWS) 06/04/2013 UTİKAD 2. FIATA World Congress will be hosted once: International Federation of Transport Workers Associations (FIATA) 52. The World Congress will be held in Istanbul between 13-18 October 2014. UTİKAD-International Association of Transport and Logistics Service Producers will host the FIATA World Congress, the largest transport and logistics organization in the world. 2002 40 was held in Istanbul. FIATA UTIKAD also hosts the World Congress 12 years after the world logistics giant 'FIATA 2014 Turkey' and will bring together again. The world's largest and most Taşıma
- UTIKAD, Turkey's first Green Office (Green Office) was qualified non-governmental organizations. (SPECIAL NEWS) 08/04/2013 UTIKAD, WWF-Turkey (World Wildlife Foundation), "Green Office Program", Turkey's first Green Office (Green Office) degree in the field of civil society organizations have the title. first year as a target k endian the paper consumption under this program, waste management and UTIKAD determine the process of buying public, with improvement works carried out in the framework of WWF-Turkey carried out by the 'Green Office (Green Office) Program deserved to be among the successful applications. UICAD, which set off with the motto aya Big Results with Small Changes X and realized a success over its targets within a year, was granted 26 from the program and got the diploma in 4. UTIKAD members K
- UTİKAD met with its members 10/04/2013 UTİKAD International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association met with members at Taksim Elite World Istanbul Hotel during 29 March 2013 Member Day Event. The event, where information about UTİKAD's activities and activities were presented and the proposals were shared, started with the opening speech of UTİKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin. In his speech, Turgut Erkeskin gave information about the issues that are on the agenda of UTIKAD, the transport and logistics sector is among the star sectors of the future and the country's contribution to the economy is increasing every day, he added. Erkeskin continued his speech as follows: şöyle At this point, UTİKAD is getting stronger and growing day by day kin
- UTİKAD Participates in Responsibility Platform for Traffic 13/04/2013 UTİKAD Participates in the Responsibility Platform for Traffic In order to raise awareness in all segments of the public on traffic safety, UTIKAD is a stakeholder of the Responsibility Platform for Traffic in the context of Responsibility Movement in Traffic. WWF-Turkey's Green Office (Green Office) after the program 'adding Responsibility Platform for Traffic also between social responsibility projects UTIKAD, will contribute to the activities carried out in the Responsibility Movement for the development and dissemination in traffic. It will support the project by organizing its activities for its members and the sector.
- UTIKAD Erkeskin President: On behalf of Turkey and Logistics Industry Important Step Atıldı 09/07/2013 UTIKAD President Erkeskin: Turkey and Logistics Industry on Behalf an important step to Istanbul Port Authority Miami-Dade Dante B. Fascell Port between the International Brotherhood Ports participating in the Treaty signing ceremony UTIKAD President Turgut Erkeskin, agreement Turkey-US development of trade relations in the direction that was an important step noting the increase in the activities between the two ports will affect the logistics sector positively, he said. Mr. Mustafa Azman, Deputy General Manager of Maritime Trade, Willy Gort, Miami City Government Representative, J. Eduardo Torres, Director of the US Department of Commerce for South Florida, Charlotte Gallogly, President of Miami World Trade Center, said Charlotte
- BALO Inc. Became Member of UTİKAD (Special News) 02/08/2013 Had BALL AS UTIKAD Member: International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association of last year UTIKAD's partner is Turkey's most important intermodal transportation project BALL Inc., he joined UTIKAD among the members. The membership document of BALO A.Ş, which was approved by UTIKAD in the monthly board meeting held in Izmir, was given by Mr. Turgut Erkeskin, the Chairman of the Board of Directors, to the General Manager of BALO A.Ş. Hüseyin İşteermiş, who attended the Izmir Member Meeting held at 29 July 2013 Izmir Hilton Hotel, gave information to members of UTIKAD about the structure, activities and objectives of BALO. Hüseyin İşteermiş answered the questions of UTIKAD members in the meeting and the first intermodal ular
- UTİKAD met with members and regional officials in Izmir Meetings 05/08/2013 UTİKAD met with its members and regional officials in Izmir Meetings: The monthly meeting of the board of directors of ISİKAD was held in İzmir. The Board of Directors of UTIKAD made various visits to public institutions and organizations in order to see the developments in the region where transportation and logistics investments gained momentum and to exchange mutual information and opinions on the agenda of the sector. UTİKAD's recent activities, the new period projects, will be held in Istanbul in 2014 FIATA World Congress, especially in order to share the developments in the sector held in Izmir Member İK
- UTİKAD and Luxembourg Logistics Partners Signed Cooperation Agreement (Photo Gallery) 23/11/2013 logisticians with UTIKAD Luxembourg Cooperation Agreement Signed: Facilitating and supporting the transportation between Europe and Turkey in order UTIKAD went to Luxembourg and Logistics Community co-CLL. The agreement between the two countries' sector associations was signed by DEİK on 21 November 2013 at Çırağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul in the X Turkish-Luxembourg Business Forum İki. Signature ceremony, Grand Duke of Luxembourg Henri Albert Gabriel Félix Marie Guillaume, State Minister and Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan, Minister of Economy Zafer Çağlayan, Luxembourg Economy and Foreign Trade Minister Etienne Schneider, Finance Minister Luc Frieden and TOBB-DEİK President M. Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu and UTİKAD The Chairman of the Board Turgut Başkan
- UTIKAD 2013 Year General Assembly was held (Photo Gallery) 29/11/2013 UTIKAD 2013 Year General Assembly was held: International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association (UTIKAD), 2013 years, the General Assembly, 26 November 2013 history in Istanbul gerçekleştirildi.utikad President Turgut Erkeskin, speaking at a stable growth trend increasing in recent years in Turkey continues to He said that very important steps have been taken in order to meet the logistics demands and to improve the transportation infrastructure and to update the legislation. Launch of Marmaray in 2013, especially 3. airport construction and 3. Disposing of the Bosphorus Bridge as the basic transport infrastructure liberalization of the railways to strengthen Turkey's next big project is opened to the private sector, "Trade easiest and safest ...
- UTIKAD President Erkeskin: ”Airports should be Free Zone UT 06/12/2013 UTIKAD President Erkeskin: Serbest Airports Must Be Free Zones Erk 7. International Logitrans Transport Fair, "the Turkish Air Cargo Opportunities and Challenges in Industry" Speaking at a panel discussion on UTIKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin, despite the capacity increase in the Turkish air cargo transport, noting that serious infrastructure problems and lack of capacity there, "Turkey's' In order to be a regional hub, airports should be configured as free zones of cargo facilities, he said. Turkish Cargo Vice President Mr. Mahfi Kızılkaya, who is the moderator of Schenker Arkas Air Freight Branch and moderated by Mr. Halit Anlatan, will be the speaker of Aremelik Airline / Logistics Purchasing Manager Sanem Sipahi.
- President of UTIKAD, Assoc. Dr. Visiting Basic Kotili 03/10/2014 President of UTIKAD, Assoc. Dr. Temel Kotil'ı Visited: UTIKAD President Turgut Erkeskin, FIATA World Congress 2014 Istanbul in the scope of support to meet with Turkish Airlines General Manager Temel Kotil. Turgut Erkeskin said, k We are very grateful for being the Taş Official Airline Carrier ”of Turkish Airlines which is the fastest growing and world brand of our country with the cooperation of Star Alliance and for being a dünya Bronze Sponsor Yol for this big congress with Turkish Cargo Turgut. International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association UTİKAD, the world's largest logistics platform, the International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations-FIATA Uluslararası
- UTİKAD Minister of Transportation Elvan 26/10/2014 UTİKAD Minister of Transport Elvan and Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan expressed his gratitude to UTİKAD, the International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association, for bringing together the logistics professional 85 from 1.000 to the 2014 World Congress. The Board of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications was received by Lütfi Elvan. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Turgut Erkeskin, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, UTİKAD Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors Nil Tunaşar and the Members of the Board of Directors kabul
- UTIKAD President Erkeskin, ITO Speaked in November Assembly Meeting 16/11/2014 UTIKAD President Erkeskin Speaked at the Assembly Meeting of the ICOC in November: Turgut Erkeskin, the President of the Association of International Transport and Logistics Service, gave a speech to the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce in November in his speech at the November November meeting of the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce. thanked İTO for its contributions. UTIKAD President Erkeskin in his speech, 2014 150 million people from the country, 10 near the Transport Affairs Organizer and a non-governmental organization representing the Logistics Company, the Federation of International Association of Transport Workers' Association of FIATA's 40.000 Congress in Istanbul as the home of UTIKAD said that they owned it. 52-13 October N
- UTİKAD at Logitrans Fair 20/11/2014 UTİKAD, at Logitrans Fair: The International Association of Transport and Logistics Service Producers, UTİKAD, which has recently hosted a historic congress, continues to participate in all activities related to logistics and transportation sector. UTIKAD is now at the Logitrans Transport Logistics Istanbul Fair, one of the most important exhibitions in the transportation and logistics sector. XIUMAD, 8-19 will be held at Istanbul Expo Center between November 21 and UTIKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin is also the opening speaker of Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair. Hall stands at 2014. 10 from the country X
- UTIKAD's 32.Official General Assembly Meeting to be held tomorrow 24/11/2014 UICAD 's 32.Our General Assembly Meeting will be held tomorrow: The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers UTICAD'S 32.General General Assembly, 25 November 2014 will be held on Tuesday at 14.00 at Elite World Hotel Istanbul. UTİKAD Chairman of the Board Turgut Erkeskin will start with the opening speech of the um Selective General Assembly cak we will be happy to see you in our esteemed press. 13: 30 - 14: 00 14 00 18 00 18 00 19 00 25 2014 14 00 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- UTIKAD Attends Logitrans Fair 25/11/2014 UTIKAD Logitrans Fair 'n Joins: Turkey's logistics fair Logitrans, xnumx'inc times Exhibition Center in Istanbul brought together participants from close to 8 22 countries. UTİKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin made a speech at the opening ceremony. UTIKAD President Erkeskin, said through a significant transformation process of Turkey and logistics sector, Turkey has pursued policies aimed at increasing its share of world trade and the key point of the "logistics", he said. President of UTIKAD and Mr. Turgut Erkeskin, Vice President of FIATA, TOBB Transport and Logistics Council and UND Chairman Çetin Nuhoğlu, Vienna Chamber of Commerce and Industry Ticaret