broken or landslides will occur in developed and rail in Turkey, floods and blocked situations that may occur due to excessive snowfall predetermined by international patents, which was signed at the beginning of a new era of technology,
Haluk Gökmen, the owner of Enekom, whose foundations were laid in 2010 in techno city of Middle East Technical University, said: inde We serve as engineering company. Our priority area is the RailAccess Rail Detection System (RailAcoustic) which is a railway / road signaling and communication system. We are working closely with universities. Our engineers are usually experts in the field of electrical-electronics, software and machinery. Our work continues in coordination with TCDD. Ediy
The owner of the company, Haluk Gökmen, said:. We developed a detector system that senses both the central and the signaling system early on before the train arrives. .
”LOCAL AND NATIONAL PROJECT“
Haluk Gökmen said, eden Our detectors placed on one rails every 2 are able to detect the problem and stop the train before the train can reach the region and prevent a possible accident. Fog was completely developed in Turkey, local and national projects. It is an internationally patented project. Uluslararası (Source: I www.haberler.co)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Domestic steel period begins in automobile tires 21/04/2014 The domestic steel era begins in automobile tires: Karabük Iron and Steel Factories (KARDEMİR) will produce imported steel tire steel in the steel and coil mill, which it has started to manufacture. KARDEMİR general manager Fadil Demirel said that Turkey's industrialization and development in parallel, said they wanted to produce needed goods can not do to anyone but themselves. In this context, Demirel explained that they rolled up their sleeves to build the mill not in Turkey, said: "When we started the construction of the rolling mill, the best in the world. Second to none in our country. 700 thousand ton capacity. Here low and high carbon, high alloy, bearing, vending machines, arc, welding, automotive, coil and high quality bar steels kaynak
- New Stars Grow for Domestic and National Technology 14/06/2018 For the domestic and national technology move, Dene-Yap Workshops are preparing to accept new students. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and Turkey Technology Team (T3) in collaboration with the Foundation opened Try Technology Workshop Make-examination was performed to determine the new trainees as they continue their education. The results of the exam which was opened for the determination of the students to be accepted this year and applied to the 40 thousand people were also announced. However, the candidates will pass an application-based test and the successful ones will start 36 monthly training this summer. The trainees with 430 in the workshops will reach 1500 with those who will start this term. TRY-DO ...
- Minister gave the gospel The first national train on the tracks at 2018 17/12/2013 Minister gave the gospel The first national train on the tracks 2018: Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the national trains in the commercial 2018 reported that the rails. TCDD in Turkey's history, culture and even stating that an institution with the symbols of independence, do not ignore the development of such an institution, stressing not be said of the miss. explaining that they had taken a number of steps to solve the problems of the institution 11 years Yildirim, despite the 150 years of railway history in Turkey before, rails, trusses, beams, failed to produce fasteners and said he had to get outside. As a result of the steps taken today Turkey's own rail, traverse the ...
- National train on rails in November 12/10/2014 National train on the track in November: Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık, the national train on the rails in November, he said. Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Isik, who explained about the E1000 Project, said that an electric locomotive was developed and a prototype was produced in order to meet the maneuver and short distance load requirements of TCDD. Light trains giving high speed trains and high-speed trains complete with domestic facilities indicating that the Light, "We define this as locomotive, but at the moment we have made the traction system of the high-speed train. All have been imported so far. Test drives"
- National Electric Locomotive Next Year On Rails 06/06/2015 National Electric Locomotive Next Year On Rails: Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Fikri Işık stated that the national electric locomotive will be on the tracks in 2016, ı We also continue our work for the high speed trains draw frame system, this system is also developed for high-speed trains and high-speed trains. ability to give, "he said. Işık, AA correspondent, "National Electric Locomotive E1000 Project" found evaluations. Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) maneuvers and short distance transport to meet the needs of freight transport, the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications stated that they developed 1 megawatts of electric locomotives in the light of the Turkey project ...
- National electric locomotive next year on tracks 08/06/2015 National electric locomotive on the tracks next year: Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Isik explained about the electric locomotive. Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık, said in a statement, the national electric locomotive 2016 rails will be in, said: "High-speed trains also continue to work for the draw frame system, this system at the same time high speed trains and high-speed trains to give the ability to move," he said . Işık made evaluations about "National Electric Locomotive E1000 Project". Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) maneuvers and short distance transport to meet the needs of freight transport, Shipping and Communications ...
- National Train is Aiming to Be on Rails at 2019 10/08/2017 TÜVASAŞ General Manager SATSO President Kösemusul who visited Kocaarslan underlined that Sakarya is a national production city and said that they will give all the support for the production of National Train as a business world. Professor Kocaarslan said ”We aim to have the National Train on the tracks in 2019. Koca Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SATSO) Chairman Mahmut Kösemusul and board members visited TÜVASAŞ General Manager Kocaarslan. Karaarslan, Kösemusul and accompanying delegation expressed his pleasure by visiting, "domestic and nationalization work is continuing. 2018'de production starts and hopefully 2019 in the national train on the track"
- Dreams were Real First Native Tram on Rails | Bursa (Special News) 28/12/2012 Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the first local tram produced in Bursa saying it was the pride of Turkey, "Our dreams came true, very proud. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will make the first ride of this tram signed by Bursa to visit our city. Bursa The first local tram, which was produced in Bursa under the leadership of the Metropolitan Municipality and inspired by the symbols of the city and which was designed as a 'silkworm', was brought to the BURULAŞ workshop. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Durmazlar produced the first domestic tramway test drive. President Altepe, Bursa, the name of the world-wide announced that the signature of a serious success, ciddi We kept the promise of the election process and Başkan
- Native tram on rails at the end of this month 11/06/2013 Native tram rails at the end of this month Bearded Odunpazarı Eskişehir Mayor Burhan, to learn about the production process of Turkey's first indigenous tram businessmen accompanying Bursa Mayor Recep visited Altepe'ye. Speaking during the visit Altepe, the rail system vehicles are on the agenda of all cities today, said: "Because these vehicles are taken from abroad are paying large sums. As soon as we come to office, we must produce this as a native." The tram, which has been produced with the guidance of our Metropolitan Municipality, has world standards and all certificates ık
- Local companies need to meet on rails 26/11/2013 Public-domestic firms need to meet the rails: Turkey stood a major attack on the rail system in the area in recent years and the high-speed train from Marmaray` in number every day rail from domestic manufacturers of our country around the arm to the regulations will highlight the growing metro intensified efforts to equip the system. RAYDER gathering the sector under the roof of the company by bringing the firms to the state, as well as the cooperation between universities and industry to provide high-performance rail systems to achieve the high targets. In our special interview with RAYDER Secretary General Emel Sakarya, we need to take the momentum that the sector has achieved and the targets to be reached faster.
- Elvan, the local high-speed train will be on the tracks at 2019 28/10/2015 Elvan, the local high-speed train will be on the tracks at 2019: Former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan "We will lower the local high-speed train on the tracks in 2019," said the former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan Bloomberg HT. Elvan said the domestic high-speed train will go down on the tracks at 2019. Elvan said they will focus on motorways in the new period and stated that the works for the motorway project connecting Ankara to Niğde have reached the final stage and that a tender will be made before the New Year. Elvan noted that they would start construction of the highway project connecting Mersin to Silifke and also mentioned other highway projects. Elvan, proje For a project linking Ankara, which is one of our important projects, from Kırıkkale to Delice…
- Domestic Scissors and Panel Carrying Rails on Rails 10/02/2017 Domestic Scissor and Panel Carrying Rail on Rails: With domestic production, scissors are assembled in a short time without deteriorating the factory settings ün In addition to time and workforce, great foreign exchange gain is provided edil Prototype manufacture is made in TCDD Rail Factory and then completely produced locally and nationally. Transport wagons were started to be used. Scissor sets installed in 5 Scissors and Panel Carriers from Çankırı Scissor Factory were delivered to Türkoğlu (Kahramanmaraş) station and Pamukova (Sakarya) Stations. TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınIn order to be able to carry the scissors to a desired place in the Ray Factory located in Ankara Behiçbey with the directives dir
- 100 Indigenous Tram Silk Beetle on the Rails at the End of the Year 29/01/2012 The Silk Bug, which was produced under the leadership of the Metropolitan Municipality and passed the tests in Europe, will be on the tracks at the end of the year with the construction of the 6 kilometer line between Kent Meydanı and Sculpture in a short time. 14 Wagon 34 thousand people per day indicating that they are aiming to move Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, "We took a car from abroad 8 million pounds. Self-generated tram will save 40 percent. Domestic production will reduce the current deficit," he said. Mayor Recep Altepe was the guest of Habertürk TV's 12.00 newsletter. Altepe stated that in the world 15 5 vehicles are needed in 250 year, yılda
- GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Starts So What Does It Mean? 24/06/2014 The GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Begins So What Does It Mean ?? : Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) has made a decision about revolution in public transportation. Now, all buses, metrobus, trams and other public transport vehicles become GPS and cameras. By July 7 all public transport has to have this technical equipment. George Orwell's 1984 novel comes true today. We're covered in cameras, and somebody's watching us. So why did UKOME take such a decision on public transport? Here are the details! According to the final decision of UKOME, 7 UK
- In Eskişehir, the ropeway begins 02/07/2015 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality begins the ropeway project that will also ease transportation in the city and will also affect tourism positively. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality is implementing a ropeway project that will facilitate transportation in the city and also affect tourism. The new ropeway system will be installed between the Eskişehir Çankaya Mahallesi and Odunpazarı with a distance of 2 thousand 100 meters. As the Metropolitan Municipality, the city has taken important steps in the improvement of public transportation systems since 1999. Dr. Yılmaz Büyükerşen, cable car Yılmaz
- Eskişehir ropeway begins 15/10/2015 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality starts the ropeway project which will ease the transportation in the city and will also affect tourism positively. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality is carrying out the ropeway project which will have a positive effect on tourism in the city. The new ropeway system will be installed between the Eskişehir Çankaya Mahallesi and Odunpazarı with a distance of 2 thousand 100 meters. As the Metropolitan Municipality, the city has taken important steps in the improvement of public transportation systems since 1999. Dr. Yılmaz Büyükerşen, in Eskişehir with the cable car project Yılmaz
- Mobile phone period begins in the subway 11/06/2012 As a result of the agreement to be realized with a French Telecom company in London, England, the broadband system will be placed in the metro stations and the passengers will be able to reach their e-mails in the subway and talk to their mobile phones. Kurul In the first stage, it is aimed to establish access with the links that the passengers cannot reach today, kurul said Ben Verwaayen, head of the French telecom company. Nowadays people can't use their iPads wherever they want. If a person wants to work with his iPad while he is traveling on the subway, we will do so. Sayesinde With the exception of e-mail access and mobile phone use, London Metro passengers can go wherever they want through their smartphones through a special network provided by the company.
- Bus route begins in Germany 07/07/2012 An arrangement from the 1935 in Germany's transport legislation prevents bus companies from operating in intercity transport. However, Federal Minister of Transport Peter Ramsauer plans to implement legislation to privatize bus lines until 2013. Research shows that bus companies will provide passengers with a cheap and eco-friendly travel opportunity, creating a serious alternative to the railway giant, Deutsche Bahn. German Transport Minister Peter Ramsauer's arrangement to allow the privatization of intercity bus networks until the end of the year turned out to be implemented. Speaking to Bild Online, Ramsauer is responsible for intercity travels in Germany, in the United States of America Ram Greyhound '
- The money return period begins 17/08/2013 A money-back period begins on the scholarship: The 3-based promotion decision on the 15, which is received by the Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) a month ago, will be in effect since August, while at the same time commencement of a money-back application on journeys up to the 18 station. Citizens who will pay 5 in the boarding of Bursaray will get back their 1.75 penny if they pass their cards to the validators in the stations after their journey to the 5 station. Transportation Coordination Center 25 May 5'de his meeting, the full 2013 lira Bursaray price of 1.60 liraya, 1.75 lira the student price of the 1.10 pound decided to be removed. But one, two stops,
- Istanbul rail system period begins 29/09/2013 Istanbul rail system period begins: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Topbas, "Now the rail system begins the period. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, said that they will present projects related to transportation-related metro lines, which is the most important problem of the city. New York, 800 around the Merto network transfer transfer Topbas, "2019 after the end of the work programmed at the end of the world after New York, the second city with the largest metro network will be Istanbul. This is not a dream. We have implemented the project step by step," he said. Everybody walking distance from the metro Herkes
- Ankarakart Period 1 in Ankara Starts in January 11/10/2013 Ankarakart Period in Ankara 1 Starts in January: Distribution of discounted Ankarakarts to be benefited by students and teachers in Başkent was started. Until the 31 December, students can have a fee without paying the band fee. After the Feast of Sacrifice, the application will start on Beşevler and Dikimevi Metro Stations. Students can have smart cards that can be owned by the teachers by paying the fee of the band. Students and teachers using discounted tickets, students in Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Building and Metro distribution center İndirimli
- Uludağ Smart card era starts at the ropeway 28/06/2014 Uludag Smart card era starts at the ropeway: The smart card system developed by E-Kent is being renewed after the bus, minibus, ferry, light rail and metros in the city transportation, as well as the social facilities in the operation of the local administrations, the museum, the zoo, the planetarium and the parking facilities. It will also be used in Bursa Uludağ Cable Car. E-Kent, which provides infrastructure transformation with integrated city solutions in the cities it serves, and develops new revenue generating value-added business models for the management, added a new one to the channels where Smart Cards will be used. Complete integration of the smart card system, which will be used in the Bursa Ropeway system, has been completed. This card is included in the electronic fee collection system Bu
- Railway System Period starts in Izmit 19/12/2014 Railway System Period in İzmit: Beginning of the election period in Kocaeli, the work of the city tram was completed. Studies were announced to the public through a meeting. The works of the tram project, which came to the agenda during the 30 March elections in Kocaeli, were completed by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. The studies were announced to the public today at a meeting held in Kocaeli Chamber of Commerce. Following the completion of the construction of the tram, which will be auctioned in January, it is planned to carry 16 million passengers if it is 5 millennial in the first place. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu made a presentation at the meeting and said sunum The biggest problem of the developing cities and the developing cities in the world is transportation. All the world Dün
- In Eskişehir, the ropeway begins 16/10/2015 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality starts the ropeway project which will ease the transportation in the city and will also affect the tourism in the city. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality is implementing the ropeway project that will affect the transportation in the city and will also affect tourism positively. The new ropeway system will be installed between the Eskişehir Çankaya Mahallesi and Odunpazarı with a distance of 2 thousand 100 meters. As the Metropolitan Municipality, the city has taken important steps in the improvement of public transportation systems since 1999. Dr. Yılmaz Büyükerşen, cable car Yılmaz
- The bus period begins in Izmir 23/12/2015 The bus cycle starts in Izmir: ESHOT aims to add bicycle drivers in Izmir to the public transportation thanks to the installation installed in front of the buses. Easy to open and close two bicycles can be moved at the same time, the system will be expanded after the users' opinions and suggestions. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality is preparing to take another important step in this area after the regulations which open the way for the passengers traveling on the subway and İZBAN trains. The General Directorate of ESHOT has designed a system where two bicycles can be carried at the same time. It is possible to use the transport system tried on different bicycle models and to carry the den