The graduation projects of the last year students of the Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering and Rail Systems Engineering Department of the Engineering Faculty of Karabuk University were exhibited.
In the foyer of the Faculty of Engineering at Karabuk University, Otomotiv Year-End Graduation Projects Exhibition Mühendis was organized.
Approximately 200 has attracted great interest from the participants of the exhibition, including the gasoline go-kart, plastic injection machine, solar panel and remote control system, speed boat with radio receiver, linear moving robot arm, remote controlled car with arduino system.
The Vice-Rector, who opened the exhibition. Dr. In his speech, Mustafa Yaşar emphasized the importance of producing and developing projects and wished the students success.
Faculty of Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering. Dr. Bilge Demir stated that many projects in the exhibition were supported by TUBITAK.
Iron, "Approximately 700 students with projects jointly in close to a total of 200 projects are exhibited here." He said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 2018 Road, Transportation and Unfinished Works Completion Year in Bursa 03/08/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which accelerates the steps it has taken with the aim of becoming a comfortable accessible city, continues its asphalt, cleaning and strip expansion works at the important points of the city center and central districts. In Bursa, the Metropolitan Municipality announces 2018 as the şehr year to finish road, transportation and unfinished work N and immediately intervenes in the infrastructure disruptions of the key points of the city. In the studies carried out in this direction, hot asphalt was poured on the 1,6 kilometer section at Kükürtlü Street. In the scope of similar practices, strip expansion activities were carried out in front of Korupark. Mihraplı-Çaça in front of '29 junction in Bursa and the successful results of' smart '
- Transportation Plan and Objections from T-1 Chamber of Engineers in Bursa 20/06/2012 Bursa city urban traffic to relieve the ongoing efforts, the Chamber of Civil Engineers Bursa Branch of the objections are rising. Bursa Transport Master Plan (BUAP), which was announced last month to the public, is not seen as a solution by Bursa Chamber of Civil Engineers. Yesterday we watched the press conference of Necati Şahin, the President of the IOA, at the BAOB. Sahin, the Metropolitan Municipality of Dr. BUA criticized Brenner for the reports he prepared and the reports that Istanbul Ulasim AS, which is regarded as' hormone '', was prepared. Sahin, the next 500 T-25 Tram announced in June will be auctioned once again, 'an irrevocable mistake for Bursa' drew attention. President Şahin, Başkan
- Architects and Engineers Group told about Kadıköy-Kartal metro! 19/08/2012 Although we have built the second oldest subway in the world, Rail Systems unfortunately has been neglected for a long time until the years of 1940 in Turkey. In the developed metropolises of the world, the lack of rail system in Istanbul and the lack of integration of public transportation vehicles have always been felt in Istanbul, a metropolitan city. The last 1990 has gained speed with the development of public transportation, especially metro and light metro projects, development of rail systems is considered, but when we think about the growth capacity, it is seen that the studies are insufficient. Railway systems and metro are indispensable for economic, safe, fast and comfortable transportation sistem
- Gebzeli Engineers toured the Gulf Bridge in Izmit 20/11/2015 Gebzeli Engineers Excursion to İzmit Bay Crossing Bridge: Kocaeli Chamber of Civil Engineers Gebze Representation is completed for the members of the World's 4. Izmit-Korfez Crossing Bridge, which will be the biggest suspension bridge, organized a technical trip to the construction site of Altınova-Hersek Site. 4 of the world. The big suspension bridge is being built on the İzmit Bay within the scope of Gebze-Bursa-İzmir Highway Project. 2016 The giant project which is expected to be completed in April aims to reduce the transportation between Istanbul and İzmir to 3,5 hours, while Kocaeli Chamber of Civil Engineers Gebze Representation is the technical trip to the construction of the suspension bridge which is planned to be sewn loop between Dilovası Dil Cape and Altınova Hersek Cape of İzmit Bay.
- Gebzeli Engineers 3. Investigated Bridge 20/01/2016 Gebzeli Engineers 3. Bridge: The Chamber of Civil Engineers members of the Gebze Representation, 3. The Bosphorus Bridge has a significant experience by organizing a technical trip. The Chamber of Civil Engineers Gebze Representation, 1408, known as Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, is the longest suspension bridge with the world's rail system. Organized a technical trip to the Bosphorus Bridge. The members of the Chamber of Civil Engineers Gebze Representation Chairman Ziya Özhan and the members of the Board of Directors accompanied the members of the Board of Directors. Following the presentation, the members of İMO Gebze, who had the opportunity to follow the bridge works closely, admired the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and ze
- Turkish Engineers Produced Local and National Tram Tractor 26/03/2018 In Samsun, Mechanical Engineers Kemal Yusuf Tosun and Kadir Öney cost 475 thousand liras, which is completely local and national, at the request of Metro İstanbul A.Ş. of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Engineers developed the 350 (EMA 12) fully localized software including the 150, as a result of 150 monthly R & D work. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ connected to the vehicle tested on the tram, passed the test successfully. The remote controlled EMA 150 will be used to attract the failed trams under Metro İstanbul AŞ. 'SINGLE DOMESTIC MANUFACTURER' We use parts, software and all equipment '
- Engineers examined Istanbul-Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir highway works 05/06/2014 Engineers Istanbul-Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir viewed work on the highway: Orhangazi Chamber of Civil Engineers Bursa Branch members, Turkey's most important, one of the transportation projects Istanbul-Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir highway project in the Gulf Crossing Suspension Bridge organized a technical trip to the construction. Engineers who examined the construction of the Gulf Suspension Bridge, which will reduce the time between Istanbul-Bursa to 1 hours and between Istanbul and Izmir to 3.5 hours, had the opportunity to see the works closely. Erdoğan Dedeoğlu briefing chief of bridges on the road before the trip, the engineers heard the detailed information about the project. Dedeoglu, Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge construction of the 1250 person, the total project, the 4500 person working day and night, D
- Showcased its Newest Products at the Continental Geneva Motor Show 17/03/2014 Continental Showcased Its Newest Products at the Geneva Motor Show: Continental unveiled its new 84 Geneva Show at the 6-16 (2014-2014) this year. Continental's new product in the winter tire segment attracted a great deal of attention from the participants at the latest model of the ContiWinterContact series at the TS 850 P Geneva Motor Show (Geneva Motor Show 2014). Continental, the world's largest international tire and original equipment supplier, brought its innovative products to the participants at the Geneva Motor Show between 6-16 March. Continental ContiWinterContact plans to introduce a series of sales in Turkey in 2015 ...
- EGO management; Bus, Metro and Ankaray exhibited Forgotten Items 03/06/2013 EGO management; Buses, Metro and Ankaray'da exhibited Forgotten Things: Ankara, public transport vehicles forgotten, those who see "no longer" said. The forgotten things include books, wallets, watches, glasses, notebooks, dental prostheses and even a chandelier. AMAZING EXHIBITION The lost goods office in the General Directorate of EGO, which carries out public transportation in Ankara, amazes the visitors. EGO management; Bus, metro and exhibited forgotten items in Ankaray. The forgotten items on the buses are brought to the lost goods center. They will then be posted on the website and returned to their owners. There are among those who are forgotten, the ones who see the "no longer" type that will say ... Chandelier and dental prosthesis ö
- Russia exhibits tramway prototype on Innoprom 2014 (Photo Gallery) 10/07/2014 Russia exhibited the tram prototype on the Innoprom 2014: Uralvagonzavod (UVZ) 9 in Russia In July, the Innoprom 2014 Industrial Exhibition in Yekaterinburg exhibited the prototype of the tram. This unusual design, called Russia One or R1, was developed by Urantransmash, a subsidiary of Uralvagonazavod's vehicle supply and trolley manufacturing company. This low floor tram is 24 m long and 2500 mm wide. It consists of 3 partitions and has 2 bogie. The train can be operated with a radius of up to 16 meters. The body of the vehicle is made of composite material and ozit
- Mitsubishi Electric Launches New Products at WIN Automation 23/03/2016 Mitsubishi Electric presented its new products at WIN Automation: Mitsubishi Electric launched the 'FR-F800 Next Generation Integrated PLC High Level Frequency Inverter' product at the WIN Eurasia Automation Fair, where the latest technologies in industrial automation applications were introduced. According to a written statement from the company, this year, 17-20 '23' held at the WIN Eurasia Automation Fair Mitsubishi Electric exhibited their new generation products. In this context, the company has introduced 'FR-F800 New Generation Integrated PLC High Level Frequency Inverter' as well as factory automation solutions and mechatronics CNC products within the scope of the fair. The statement given to the views of Mitsubishi Electric President Masahiro Turkey ...
- Bozankaya 9. Electric Bus at the Energy Efficiency Forum Exhibited SILEO 06/04/2018 produced in Turkey, the Turkish people, the first electric bus brands offered the use of a Bozanka, xnumx.'s was attended to Energy Efficiency Forum and Fair. 9 in Turkey. The Energy Efficiency Forum and Fair, which was organized for the first time and participated as a speaker, was held at Istanbul Lutfi Kirdar Convention Center at 9-29 March 30. Bozanka R & D Center and Technology Manager Dursun Cicek, energy-oriented vehicle concept under the title domestically produced Turkey's first 2018, 10, 12 and batteries of these vehicles 18 especially electric buses, vehicle range, high efficiency, efficient modular charging systems , regenerative principle, electric,
- 1st International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop will be held in KBU 10/10/2012 1st International Railway Systems Engineering Workshop will be held at Karabük University (KBU). 1st International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop will be held at 11-13 October. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, Istanbul Transportation General Manager Ömer Yıldız, TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Avcı, KARDEMİR A.Ş. General Manager Fadıl Demirel will attend. Rector of KBU Dr. Burhanettin Uysal said: ım Our railway has been serving our country since 1856. By adding High Speed Train to its technology, our railroads, which increase the service quality, provide economic, social and cultural development of our country. Rail systems technologies are today günümüz
- Karabük University (KBU) Rector Dr. Burhanettin Uysal evaluated 1.International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop and its results 15/10/2012 Karabük University (KBU) Rector. Dr. Prof. Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, academicians with national and international academic participation for three days, especially TCDD, TULOMSAŞ, TUVASAŞ, TUDEMSAŞ, İstanbul Transportation, Kayseri Transportation, Estram, Durmazlar A.Ş., KARDEMİR A.Ş. representatives, Rail Transport Association and Rayder evaluated the 1.International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop with the participation of Eskişehir and Anatolian Rail Systems Clusters. For the first time ever, all the parties have come together to be focused on the same target and the planned projects are shared with the public for the first time.
- Hicaz Railway Exhibition from 1900 to KBU today (Photo Gallery) 10/10/2013 1900'den Hicaz Railway Exhibition was opened at KBU in the foyer of the Faculty of Technology of our University. In the scope of the International Rail Systems Engineering Symposium, Researcher Teacher Mustafa Gezici and Mechanical Engineer Muhammed Nuri Kömeç opened the Gez Hicaz Railway from 60 to Today ve exhibition. Exhibition; Karabük Governor İzzettin Küçük, Rector Prof. Dr. Burhanettin Uysal Karabük Provincial Police Director Oktay Keskin, Turkey Railways Education and Training Department Head Dr. November Özdemir, KARDEMİR AŞ. General Manager Fadıl Demirel, TÜDEMSAŞ A.Ş. General Manager Yıldıray KOÇARSLAN, Dean of the University, Academic and Administrative Staff Genel
- Panel on Logistics in Rail Systems 16/12/2013 A Panel on Logistics in Rail Systems was held in Karabuk University: Karabük University (KBU) Rail Systems Engineering Club organized a panel on 'Logistics in Rail Systems' for Rail Systems students. Academic staff and students attended the seminars organized at the Faculty of Science Conference Hall. Rail Systems Engineering Club President Kemal Faruk Dogan, saying it was an issue on the agenda of the rail system within Turkey, "Rail Systems Engineering is an important topic. There is a gap in this field in Turkey, we will fill in this gap. Turkey we need to. We will fill this gap both in technical matters and in practice da. Very happy to come to Karabuk University Karab
- Kaya Motorists Association President Kaya, KBU Rector visited Uysal 13/02/2014 Kaya Motorists Association President Kaya, KBU Rector visited Uysal: Association of Railway Engineers (DEMÜHDER) President Sukru Tayfun Kaya Karabuk University (KBU) Rector. Dr. He visited Burhanettin Uysal. Kaya, in his speech at the visit, came together with his engineer friends working on the railroads, followed the developments in the railway transportation sector and said that they set up an association in order to spread the railways across the country. That rock contact, though late in the NW as DEMÜHD, "in relation to the railways until now, a first rail in Turkey for opening the Systems Engineering Department would like to thank you very much. This part you have open ...
- KBU 4. Eurasia Rail attended the rail fair 17/03/2014 KBU 4. Eurasia Rail participated in the rail fair: KBU 4. Eurasia Rail participated in the rail fair - Karabük University attended the Eurasia Rail International Railway Exhibition, the third largest railway exhibition in the world. Karabük University Rail Systems Engineering and Rail Systems Club took an important role in meeting the needs of the sector's qualified personnel. Many studies such as academic studies, vocational training activities, technical projects and symposium studies were introduced. Many institutions and organizations, attracting the attention of national and international participants, Karabük University, the world's giant katılım
- KBU 2. Rail Systems Panel Tren National Trains and Domestic Production Ray 29/04/2014 KBU 2. Rail Systems Panel ni National Trains and Domestic Production X .Panel 14 will be held on Wednesday, May between 09: 30 - 16: 00 at Karabük University Hamit Çepni Conference Hall. Program: 09.30 - 10.00 Registration 10.00 - 10.15 Opening Speeches 1. Session - NATIONAL TRAINS (10.15 - 12.30) Participants • TCDD • Istanbul Technical University • TULOMSAS • TÜVASAŞ • TÜDEMSAŞ • ASELSAN • General information about TÜBİTAK National Trains Project Is support from foreign countries received? We are experts in the National Trains Project Milli
- KBU Academy of Rail Systems realized 2 program 27/03/2015 The KBU Academy of Rail Systems has realized the 2 program: N The 2 Academy of Rail Systems ler program was realized by the Rail Systems Club of the University. Professor Dr. Our University Deans, Academic, Administrative Staff and students participated in the program held at Bektaş Açıkgöz Conference Hall. Program The Great Leader Gazi Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK and Aziz Şehitlerimizin serenity in the presence of the moment of silence and then began to read the Turkish National Anthem. The opening speech was made by the Faculty of Engineering, Department of Rail Systems Engineering Asst. Assoc. Dr. Mehmet Emin Atay: l I would like to thank you for sharing your valuable time with us in this organization. which is one of Turkey's dynamic institution ...
- Internship meeting was held in KBU for Rail Systems Engineering students 19/02/2016 Internship meeting was held for the students of Rail Systems Engineering in KBU: A training meeting was held by Karabük University (KBU) about Railroad Engineering students. At the meeting held at Hamit Çepni Conference Hall, students were informed about the internship. Head of Rail Systems Engineering Program Asst. Assoc. Dr. Dr. Mehmet Emin Akay, the importance of the internship, internships that can be done and how to provide internship place of the students gave information about the subjects such as. Students who completed their internships at various private and state enterprises previously shared their experiences. Applied Engineering Education Information Meeting KBU "Applied Engineering Education Information and Meeting Meeting" was organized by Prof. Dr. Bektaş Açıkgöz Uygulamalı
- KBU Resolves Traffic with Monorail System 25/02/2016 KBU Resolves Traffic with Monorail System: Karabük candidate for a cure for traffic fate The claim that the first name of the monorail system came from KBU caused excitement. Lar Domestic Monorail System ile, which was established in Düzce and produced by using domestic materials, was claimed to be applied to the campus in the KBU campus. new road can not be made, geographic or other physical reasons can be met with a number of obstacles, in such cases, air monorail system transport comes to the fore. ay They say. Karabük ...
- Rail Systems Workshop in TCDD and KBU Partnership 12/02/2017 Rail Systems Workshop in TCDD and KBU Partnership: The t Rail Systems Human Resources Workshop Karab organized jointly by TCDD and Karabük University was held. In the Tower Restaurant Behiç Erkin Hall, held on 10 February 2017; General Directorate of Railways Regulation, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın and Karabük University Rector Refik Polat, as well as TCDD officials, Ministry of National Education General Directorate of Vocational and Technical Education, TCDD Transportation Inc., TÜLOMSAŞ, TÜDEMSAŞ, TÜVASAŞ, YÖK Representative, urban rail system operators, ARUS, sector representatives, universities and non-governmental organizations participated. Speaking at the opening of the workshop, TCDD General Manager Isa ın
- High Level Seminar on Rail Systems in KBU 20/02/2017 High Level Seminar in Rail Systems was held in KBU: Üst Superstructure Seminar in Rail Systems, was organized by Karabük University Rail Systems Club. At the Hamit Çepni Conference Hall, Arif Temiz, Assistant General Manager of Panel A.Ş. Mining Engineer Mustafa Uçurum, Faculty of Engineering, Rail Systems Engineering Program Asst. Assoc. Dr. Prof. Mehmet Emin Akay, Deputy Head of Department Assist. Assoc. Dr. Harun Çuğ, academics and students participated. In order to contribute to the professional development of the students of the Faculty of Engineering, the opening speech of the seminar was given by the Board of Directors of the Rail Systems Club.
- Panel Inc. Participated in KBU Rail System Club Superstructure Seminar 24/02/2017 Panel Inc. Participated in KBU Rail Systems Club Superstructure Seminar: Panel CO. Deputy General Manager Arif TEMİZ 17 February 2017 met with future rail systems engineers at the dı Superstructure in Rail Systems ine Seminar held at Hamit Çepni Conference Hall in Karabük University on Friday. Karabük University Rail Systems Engineering faculty members and students participated in the seminar attended by the Vice President of the Department Assist.Prof.Dr.M.Emin AKAY Deputy General Manager Arif TEMIZ presented a plaque of appreciation. Both students and PANEL had a mutual agreement to repeat the fruitful seminar.