At the press conference held with the cooperation of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality and E-Kent, smart systems used in public transportation were introduced.
Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality and E-Kent implement the Toplu New Hero Card Mobile Application “, um HeroCart Refill with SMS“ and “Public Transportation Payment with Contactless Bank Cards ve.
E-Kent, the leading company in the field of ticketing technologies with the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş, developed intelligent transportation solutions specific to Kahramanmaraş. The new version of KahramanKart, which can be used in IOS and Android phones, is available in this context. With the new HeroCard application, public transport services can be tracked. With the NFC-enabled phones on which the application is installed, the boarding and contactless shopping payments can be made. At the same time, the HeroCard can be given instructions for automatic loading of the amount to be determined when the balance decreases.
Within the scope of the new smart transportation solutions, HeroCards are also able to load the balance via SMS. Citizens, Hero Card information and the amount of SMS by throwing, the card can be filled easily. In addition, there is an alternative payment option for those visiting Kahramanmaraş and the city. With no-contact Mastercard or Visa cards, public transportation can be paid in municipal vehicles and private public buses.
Deputy Chairman Arif Şen: arı Contactless boarding practices are becoming widespread in our country Başkan
Providing information about the subject Mayor of Kahramanmaras Metropolitan Municipality Arif Şen smart applications to reduce the unregistered economy, tax loss, preventing the speed and practicality of the citizens said. Sen, '' 'Boarding Card with contactless bank in Transit' application continues to spread with Kahramanmaras Metropolitan Municipality in Turkey. Both our citizens and visitors will be more comfortable with new smart applications. Good luck to our city. Ş
G As E-Kent, we provide easy access to information and services with the digital solutions we offer. We are rapidly developing our digital transformation projects with the support of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality's innovative technologies. Our goal, in the cities we have undertaken to continually improve public transport operations in Turkey, the number of technological applications. We will continue our efforts to make technology and innovation accessible for everyone mak.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Transfer System for Public Transportation in Kahramanmaraş 17/07/2017 Kahramanmaraş Transport System for Public Transportation Begins: Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality announced the commencement of the Public Transport Transport System at 24.07.2017 dates. In the statement made by the Department of Transportation Services, the Directorate of Public Transport, Halk For a faster, comfortable, economical, integrated and preferable public transportation system of Private Public Buses operating in the city, the transfer system with 24.07.2017 TL will be applied within 60 minutes from the date of 0,30. With the TRANSMISSION System to be made, the traffic load in the city will be reduced and alternatives to public transportation will be increased and waiting and travel time at the stations will be shortened. Yap
- GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Starts So What Does It Mean? 24/06/2014 The GPS and Camera Period in Public Transport Begins So What Does It Mean ?? : Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) has made a decision about revolution in public transportation. Now, all buses, metrobus, trams and other public transport vehicles become GPS and cameras. By July 7 all public transport has to have this technical equipment. George Orwell's 1984 novel comes true today. We're covered in cameras, and somebody's watching us. So why did UKOME take such a decision on public transport? Here are the details! According to the final decision of UKOME, 7 UK
- The Diarkart Period Begins in Public Transport 10/08/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, in the public transport of municipalities 15 August 2018 finishes the cash payment period starting on Wednesday. In a statement from the Metropolitan Municipality, 15 warned citizens to buy Diyarkart free of charge before August to avoid being victimized. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation, which carries out various services for the citizens to benefit from public transportation in a high quality and safe manner, removes the cash money intake as of 15 August 2018 in the public transportation vehicles of the municipality. 1 million cards are sold free of charge before the sale of the paid Diarkartlarını Metropolitan Municipality, the citizens are not victims ücretli
- Konya Contactless Card Period in Public Transport 08/11/2013 Konya Public Transportation Periodless Card Period: Konya Metropolitan Municipality, in cooperation with the Interbank Card Center, has introduced the cards which have the feature of "non-contact" cards of the banks to public service. Konya Metropolitan Municipality and Interbank Card Center (BKM) launched the ar Konya Transportation Project Konya. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek said that the project was implemented at 350 bus, 59 tram and tram stops in the center of Konya, and it would be implemented not only in the city center but also in the city center. Akyürek said, "The project attracted attention and awards in London and Dubai, where we promote."
- Contactless Card Period in Transportation 20/12/2016 Contactless Card Period in Transportation: It was started in Ramada Hotel in the project which will provide contactless transition in public transportation carried out by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Kent Card and Mastercard. The meeting was attended by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department President Salih Kumbar, Press and Public Relations Department President Hasan Yılmaz, Deputy General Manager of Mastercard Onur Kurşun, Deputy General Manager of Kent Card Burak Peksoy and the heads of transportation cooperatives. THROUGHOUT TRANSMISSION PASSWORD In line with the project made with the Kent Card, the Kent Card application used throughout Kocaeli will now be able to pass through the cards without having contact. Also this Ayrıca
- Contactless Card Period in Ankara Transportation 20/12/2018 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, not only to the capital city of Ankara, but also to the local and foreign tourists to the new gospel of care has been given. President Tuna, EGO General Manager Balamir Gündoğdu, E-Kent General Manager Ceyhun Kazancı and MasterCard General Manager Yiğit Çağlayan attended the introductory meeting. President Tuna has announced that all non-contact credit cards and debit cards will be used in EGO buses and private public transport vehicles including rail systems (Ankaray and Metro), and 1 January 2019. ”PURPOSE IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE CAPITAL TOURISM AÇ“
- Paper ticket period in public transportation in Izmir 12/06/2015 Paper ticket period in public transportation in Izmir: Problems in the electronic system are continuing. Due to the problems in electronic fare collection system used in public transportation in Ýzmir, 1 has been compulsory for public transportation vehicles that have been providing "free" The "paper ticket" period began. After the renewal of the electronic fee collection system operation in Izmir, after the renewal of the enterprise, bus, metro, light rail and sea transportation integrated in the electronic fare collection system continues to be problems. ESHOT and Kartek, who won the tender, have been working on the uninterrupted works of the company for the system change, kazanan
- Ticket Period with Smart Mobile Phone in Public Transport 20/01/2018 It was announced that the electronic transportation system project (ETS) could be used as a ticket for public transport. According to the information given, Electronic Ticketing System, bus, ferry, metrobus, such as the public transport vehicles used to take off the turnstile system is removed. Passengers do not have to pass their travel cards or mobile phones to the turnstile. The system automatically detects people when they are switching, and the crowds in front of the turnstiles are eliminated. Passengers can download the ETS app to their smart phones, use them instead of the transportation card, and when they finish, they can still upload via mobile phones via mobile phones. System…
- Charging Period Begins in Public Transport in Sakarya 18/06/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has introduced a new application to citizens. Public transport service to the municipal buses began the USB charging period. A new application was introduced by the Transportation Department of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality. In a statement, ile We started the USB charging period in the buses connected to our Metropolitan Municipality. With our USB port charging ports, which we have placed in our public buses, we offered our citizens the possibility of requiring electronic devices such as phones and tablets during their travels. We will continue to bring innovative works together with our citizens by following the technology Tekn.
- Sakarya Starts Survey Period for Greater Public Transport 15/02/2016 Sakarya starts the survey period in metropolitan transport: Public Transport Office Chief Fatih Pistil who explained that they will add a new one to the works that prioritize the citizen's satisfaction. In this way, we will take immediate response to requests and suggestions from our passengers. Bu Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Chairman Fatih Pistil, public transport to the maximum level of citizen satisfaction will be added to the work to add another one said. Pistil, ata We are implementing an application that will measure the satisfaction of passengers individually in the buses of the Metropolitan Municipality. Our goal is not to toplu
- Diyarkart Implementation in Public Transport Begins 26/12/2017 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 196 municipality serving in public transportation area, 100 private public bus and 376 minibus including total 672 vehicles in the same pool is launched by the application of Diyarkart. Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry with Diyarkart Turkey Card to be used in place of citizens in different cities can benefit from public transport. In case of filling in certain limits, a new card-based application will be implemented in districts outside the city center. The new system, which is more secure and suitable for disabled people, will be implemented in 31 March 2018. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality is better at following international developments esi
- Konya jumps on public transportation 25/05/2015 Konya is skipping the era of public transportation: The renovation works in the city public transportation carried out by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality are coming to an end. For years, the renovation works carried out in Konya community transports without losing speed. With the arrival of the new trams to the city, Konya Metropolitan Municipality took a big step in public transportation with the introduction of natural gas buses. Ve MODERNIZATION CONTINUES IN MASS TRANSPORTATION mak Afterwards, rail renovation and laying works were started in order to eliminate the inconsistency of new trams with old rails. The department started to replace railings and began to install new rails. In Konya, there are also de
- Quality Increases in Public Transportation in Kayseri 21/09/2017 President of the Chamber of Public Buses Ahmet Erkan and members of the board visited Mayor Mustafa Celik. Public bus and the new payment model trades on the performance of the Chairman stated that based on the satisfaction of the people first in Turkey Steel, quality and satisfaction has increased with each passing day, he said in public transportation. Ahmet Erkan, the President of the Chamber of Public Buses, visited the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, Mustafa Çelik, who he visited with the members of the board, on behalf of his shopkeepers, and gave him a handmade vase. Erkan stated that 2017 was the year of transportation in every sense as President Çelik stated, et Without embarrassing you to our people X
- Comfort Increases Public Transport in Sanliurfa 29/03/2018 Public transport in the awarded with many awards with applications in exemplary to Turkey Şanlıurfa Municipality, citizens, public transport, while waiting for the city center and doing a lot of new stations in rural localities to be affected by the negative seasonal factors. The Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to improve the quality of life of the citizens by tram, trambus projects in Şanlıurfa, where the daily 220 thousand passengers are transported, brings new vehicles with the latest technology to the public transportation fleet. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality, which carries the public transportation service forward, is building new modern stops in the city center and all the districts. While waiting for the public transportation of the citizens, the seasonal negativities Vat
- Cash Payment in Public Transportation in Adana 30/07/2018 As in the city buses and metro in Adana, 1 will be available for private public buses and scooters as well as Kentkart, CarCard and contactless credit cards. After the completion of the process of full automation in the urban public transportation services in Adana, 1 will end the application of private public buses and minibuses in the minibus from the date of August 2018. Citizens, municipal buses and metro buses, as well as private public buses and minibuses, Kentkart, can use the Cardcard and contactless credit cards. The Department of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana has established an ehir
- Izmir Metro Breaks Passenger Record With 250 Thousand Passengers 17/11/2014 Izmir Metro Breaks Passenger Record with 250 Thousand Boarding Pass: İzmir Metro A.Ş. General Manager Sonmez Flame, in October in Izmir 8 million 250 thousand people were using the subway, said: "Metro reached the highest number of passengers all time," he said. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir, "Urban Sustainable Urban Transportation" seminar held between the Mediterranean cities, the 2000 11 20 XNUMX kilometers in kilometers of the metro line reached the XNUMX reached today. With the opening of new stations, the introduction of the transmission system and the provision of İZBAN connections, the number of those who use the metro has been continuously increasing.
- First step was taken in İzmir for minibus boarding 10/11/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality is preparing to launch the pilot system of the new system developed for the inclusion of minibuses in the public transportation system from Seferihisar. President Aziz Kocaoğlu, who held a meeting with the minibuses in the district, said, birinci Our first priority is not to play with your bread. We do not compete with tradesmen engaged in public transport as a municipality "When he said. The system began to practice, and even to get out of the ESHOT worked by minibus. to cut the passenger from fees kilometers account. Continuing its efforts to integrate the minibuses to urban public transport system, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, will be the first in Turkey" the pilot took action to start the operation from Seferihisar. Ir The minibus in Seferihisar, which took place at the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Çağan Irmak Cultural Center pilot
- Non-Contact Card to be Covered by Traffic 03/03/2018 A presentation meeting of the contactless card system with the cooperation of Adana Metropolitan Municipality, Kentkart and MasterCard was held. Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü, MasterCard General Manager Yiğit Çağlayan and Kentkart Deputy General Manager Burak Peksoy attended the meeting. MasterCard General Manager Yiğit Çağatay stated that MasterCard is being implemented in many countries and added that this technology is going to be implemented in Adana is an advantage for the people of the city.
- 3. Boarding Stations In Airport 09/03/2018 The construction of the new Istanbul New Airport was started. İGA Construction officials shared the photographs of boarding desks The boarding of the terminals in the construction process of the Istanbul New Airport, which will be the largest in the world, was started. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, IGA Construction CEO Yusuf Akçayoğlu also shared the photos of the boarding gates in his social media account. 80 29 80 in October, the first stage will be opened and the 80 XNUMX completed the last developments at the airport Akçayoğlu used the following expressions: The project has achieved a progression of XNUMX as of the end of January. Since February has just ended Şubat
- Bus drivers were informed about the boarding of Diyarkart 31/03/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, the Department of Transportation Department of the bus drivers 1 million new Diyar Card free distribution of the application and principles of public relations and the development of corporate culture was given information about. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to disseminate card boarding system for regular and systematic public transportation services, has started to distribute Diarkart'an 1 million cards free of charge. Rıfat Ural, Head of Transportation Department of Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality, informed the bus drivers of the department for the promotion of card boarding system. Metropolitan Municipality Culture and Congress Center in the information meeting to the Department of Transportation Büyük
- Adana Public transport towards the new period 23/02/2012 Zihni Aldırmaz, Deputy Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality, made important statements about the future of public transportation in Adana during the visit of the new management of the Adana Branch of TMMOB Chamber of Mechanical Engineers. Branch President Hüseyin Atıcı pointed out that during the visit, the work of the mechanical engineers and the municipality was united in many areas. An example of the work of elevator and natural gas, Atici said that public transport is one of the common activities. Deputy Mayor Zihni Aldırmaz, natural gas in Adana is a new sector, stating that they want to work on this issue Adanalı engineers said. Explaining that they are aiming to make important changes in public transport, Aldırmaz continues, Toplu
- Sustainable Innovative Systems in Public Transportation and Trolleybus 04/02/2013 Sustainable Innovative Systems in Public Transport and Trolleybus SUSTAINABILITY • It is defined as the ability to be permanent. • The speed at which the resources are used does not exceed the production speed of the resource. • Sustainable Transportation; Beyond the capacity of the transportation system to renew itself, it is socially justifiable, politically responsible, accountable and economically consistent. • The sustainability of the Public Transport system; It is directly related to the sustainability of consumed resources. • When we look at the types of transportation, we see systems that are widely used in fossil fuels and electric energy. • Oil and CNG is a non-renewable fossil fuel. • Fossil fuel based transport systems are NOT SUSTAINABLE. Energy consumed in 100 km X
- Bursa moved to a smart stall system for public transport (Video) 10/09/2013 Bursa has moved to the smart station system in public transportation: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality has transformed the bus stops into geç smart stops, with the new application that has started to be realized in public transportation. - With the electronic information panels placed in the stops, it is possible to see how many stops the bus is to be taken and how long the bus will pass. - Setbaşı'nde'nde Blue Corner bus station placed in the electronic information board of the Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, said the application aims to eliminate the problem of public transportation in time. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transformed the bus stops into, smart stops ğı with the new application that was started to be realized in public transportation. With the electronic information boards placed in the stops, the bus to be Dur
- Light Rail System 12/12/2013 Light Rail System for Public Transportation in Kocaeli: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Master Plan, pushed the button to implement giant projects. In this context, the tender for the preparation of the projects and surveys of the North Public Transport Light Rail Line, which constitutes the main backbone of the plan. Five firms submitted bids for the tender held at the Metropolitan Municipality's service building. The participation of the British, Italian and Spanish companies showed the high standard of the project. In case of at least three of these firms, the tender will be considered as valid and the second phase will be realized. At this stage the announced time will be 40 days. Contractor who won the tender eyi
- Training in public transport is a must 16/12/2013 Education in public transportation is a must: transportation and historical texture come at the top of the characteristics that make a city a city. It is emphasized that Istanbul is a world city in every platform. However, it is necessary to stop and think if the 83 of the city, which is connected to these two continents, is carried by road transportation. The day-to-day expansion of the metro networks, the commissioning of Marmaray entered Istanbul's service as major projects that ease the transportation. But that's not enough. First of all, it is necessary to create a public transport culture specific to Istanbul. Professional chambers and local administrators should cooperate strongly in this regard. There must be such sanctions in this cooperation that people can li