Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Project Çerkezköy-Infrastructure and superstructure (including signaling and electrification) opened by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure (UAB) EU Investments Department as a grant for IPA (Pre-Accession Financial Assistance Fund) turnkey turnover contract 523 million 899 thousand 700 Euro Salini (Italy ) -Kolin partnership was signed and entered into force.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line Çerkezköy - Kapikule Section Construction Work 31/10/2018 Halkalı - Kapıkule Railway Line Çerkezköy - Construction of Kapikule Section Construction As a result of the tender Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, General Directorate of European Union Affairs and Foreign Relations, Directorate of European Union Investments Department, Halkalı - Kapıkule Railway Line Çerkezköy - The tender for the construction of the Kapikule Section was submitted by the company 6 and the tender was awarded to the 489.156.800,00 EURO bid for GÜLERMAK AĞIR SANAYİİ İNŞ. AND TAAH. Inc. + ALSİM ALARKO SANAYİ TES. AND TRADE. Inc. joint venture. Tender, Halkalı - Kapıkule Railway Line Project Çerkezköy and Kapikule Section with telecommunication, signaling and electrification systems ık
- Ankara Sivas High Speed Train Project Kirikkale - Yerkoy Infrastructure Construction tender was won by Kolin - Cengiz - Limak - Mapa Construction Joint Venture 10/12/2012 Ankara Sivas High Speed Train Project: Evaluation works of “Kırıkkale - Yerköy (Slaughter-II) Infrastructure Construction T tender, which will be realized by Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate will be completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 866.182.790,84 lira about the cost of the tender with the offer of 398.437.163 pounds Kolin - Cengiz - Limak - Mapa Construction joint venture won. After the expiration of the legal process, the joint venture winner will be invited to sign the contract. Other companies participating in the tender were: 1. Acconia - Kiska - Ulubol Construction 2. Opening ...
- Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Construction Bidding 15/05/2019 Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Project Çerkezköy-Infrastructure and superstructure (including signaling and electrification) opened by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure (UAB) EU Investments Department as a grant for IPA (Pre-Accession Financial Assistance Fund) turnkey turnover contract 523 million 899 thousand 700 Euro Salini (Italy ) -Kolin partnership was signed and entered into force. However, in order for the work order to be issued, the project must be approved by TED Europe. This confirmation will be transferred to the 275 million euro project account, which is the amount that is granted free of charge for the project. To be made for the project Proje
- Tender Announcement: Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Project Within The Boundary Of Istanbul Parcel Remuneration 17/05/2019 TCDD 1 Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Project Within the Boundaries of Istanbul Provincial Real Estate Appraisal of the Remaining Parcels SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Administration information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 1. B) Address: 3 4 Haydarpaşa - KADIKÖY / İSTANBUL c) Phone number: 34716 d) Fax number: 2163378214 d) (Interval: 2163378214 / 07 / 06 RG / 2014 art.) E) Name, surname and title of the relevant personnel: Suat AKCAN Commission Chief 29023. Bidders, tender information İst
- Tender Announcement: Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Project within the boundaries of Istanbul province of 956 Real Estate 11/06/2019 Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Project within the boundaries of the province of Istanbul 956 Quantity Parcel Appraisal of the work of the Republic of Turkey State Railway Administration (TCDD) REGIONAL PURCHASING AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE DIRECTORATE Halkalı-The procurement of services for the appraisal of the 956 parcels within the scope of the Kapıkule Railway Project within the provincial borders of Istanbul shall be procured by open tender procedure in accordance with the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information about the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2019 / 242878 1-a) Address of Administration: Station Building 3.Kat Commission Office 4 34716 Haydarpaşa KADIKÖY / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and…
- Ispartakule-Çerkezköy Railway Surveying-Project Consultancy Service Tender Result (Halkalı-Kapıkule New Railway) (Special News) 17/08/2016 Ispartakule-Çerkezköy Railway Survey-Project Consultancy Service Tender Result Halkalı- Ispartakule- within the scope of the new railway construction workÇerkezköy The financial envelopes of the tender for the Railway (Infrastructure, Superstructure, Electromechanics) Survey, Project, Engineering and Consultancy Service Procurement were opened on 8 August 2016. According to the information received by RayHaber, the companies and their tenders (TL) are as follows: 1-Tekfen Engineering 3,320,000.00 TL 2-Botek Boğaziçi Engineering 3,405,225.50 TL 3-Proyapı 3,883,307.00 -Temat-Inpro 4 TL 3,895,418.00-Mega Engineering 5 TL 3,905,018.00-Mescioğlu Engineering 6 TL
- The lowest bid for Başkentray's tender was given by Gülermak-Kolin Partnership 26/04/2012 The tender of the Başkentray Project, which includes the reconstruction of the Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş train lines, has been offered by the local and foreign 17 company and business partnership. The lowest bid was submitted to Gülermak-Kolin Business Partnership with 186 million 235 thousand 935 euros. The tender of the Başkentray Project was held at the TCDD General Directorate Conference Hall. TCDD Deputy General Director Ismet Duman, Russia, China, Spain and Italy's major companies participated in the tender, including the domestic and foreign 17 company and business partnership offers, 2 company sent a letter of thanks. 350 million by TCDD 832 thousand 791 cost about D
- Capital City Gülermak will make Kolin Partnership 26/05/2012 Gülermak-Kolin Joint Venture: Eve Star Unal - Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the Board of Directors, Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş containing the reconstruction of railways in BAŞKENTRAY project tender, the lowest bid, Gülermak-Kolin Business Partnership 186 million 235 approved the offer of a thousand 935 euros. TCDD Board of Directors held a meeting in 23 in May and discussed the tender for the construction of the Başkentray Project, which is being offered by the local and foreign 17 companies and business partners, including important companies in Russia, China, Spain and Italy. Gülermak-Kolin Business, which offers the lowest bid with 186 million 235 thousand 935 euros for the implementation of the project İş
- 3.Havalimanı-Gayrettepe Metro will Build the Senbay-Kolin Partnership 05/12/2016 3.Havalimanı-Gayrettepe Metro will be constructed by Şenbay-Kolin Partnership: Istanbul New Airport Rail System Line Within the scope of the project work-project, 34 is 31 kilometers long. Halkalı-The tender of the rail line of Gayrettepe-Yeni Airport, which was determined as the first phase of the rail system line planned as a total of 65 kilometers, has been concluded. The tender received 999 million 769 thousand Euro for Kolin-Şenbay Construction. 2018 of the metro line 3 in February of the year. The airport is scheduled to be opened. The tender for the rail system to connect Istanbul's new Airport to Şişli-Gayrettepe was finalized. New Airport-Gayrettepe metro line Şenbay-Kolin Yeni
- Halkalı - Kapıkule new railway construction works 14/04/2014 Halkalı - Kapikule new railway construction works: With the construction of this project, the route started from Kapikul in the West, to the east, from Istanbul - Ankara - Sivas - Erzincan - Erzurum - Kars. It will be reached. Halkalı- Surveying and Surveying Services of the Engineering Services of the Border Railways of Bulgaria was completed in 2009. Between Istanbul-Tekirdağ-Kırklareli and Edirne 230 km. The length of the new railway construction works are being carried out by IPA Funds. SİNCAN-ÇAYIRHAN-İSTANBUL RAILWAY PROJECT ENGINEERING SERVICES (414 km.) Sincan-Çayırhan-İstanbul Railway, Surveying and Project Services IR
- Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line is waiting for approval 31/07/2015 Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line awaiting approval: Total length determined as 229 mileage Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line is waiting for approval from the ministry. Istanbul Halkalı Starting from the station and ending at Edirne Kapikule Station Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line is designed with 229 kilometers long. Initial work started in 2008 Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line is under approval from the ministry. If the project is approved, 2 will be built with a million 750 thousand TL investment. CONNECTED TO THE QUARTER OF BULGARIA Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway line, respectively, Istanbul, Tekirdağ, Kırklareli and Edirne provinces will end at the Kapıkule Customs Station and connect to the Bulgarian border. HALKALI-KAPIKULE RAILWAY LINE ROUTE 1- Halkalı 2-Ispartakule 3-Çatalca 4-Çerkezköy 5-Large Mixer 6-Luleburgaz 7-Babaeski 8-Havsa X
- Halkalı - Kapikule Railway Line Project Public Participation Meetings will be held on 09-10 September 2015 13/08/2015 TCDD Halkalı - Kapikule Railway Line Project Public Participation Meetings 09-10 will be held on September 2015 Halkalı - Preparation works for Kapikule Railway Line Project are in progress. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; within the scope of the project, Istanbul Halkalı Starting from the station and ending at Edirne Kapıkule Station, the railway line with an electric, signaling system, double line and 229 km / h design speed will be realized at approximately 200 km. The corridor where the project is located is also a sub-component of TRACECA (Transport Corridor Europe-Caucasus-Asia transport corridor) project, which foresees the revival of the Silk Road project Pro
- Tender Announcement: Survey-project consultancy service will be taken (Halkalı- Within the scope of the construction of the new railway construction work) 16/03/2016 Survey and project consultancy services will be taken General Directorate of State Administration of Turkey (TCDD) GENERAL DIRECTORATE Halkalı- Ispartakule- within the scope of the new railway construction workÇerkezköy Railway (Infrastructure, Superstructure, Electromechanical) Survey, Project, Engineering and Consultancy Services for the recruitment of consultancy services, candidates with sufficient experience are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification. In accordance with the provisions of 4734 of the Law No. 5 with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit the tender by being listed shortly according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification, among the ones determined as a result of the prequalification assessment shall be tendered by the tender procedure between certain bidders. Tender Registration Number: 2016 / 35928 Kayıt
- Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line project introduction meeting was held 19/03/2016 Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line project introduction meeting was held in BabaeskiHalkalıÇevreKapıkule Railway Line Project danışman was held at the meeting, which was organized in Babaeski Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School. Cenk Peker, the engineer, said in his speech that the project is continuing, according to the project, Peker said that the 62 kilometer of the high-speed train line is located within the boundaries of Kırklareli. Halkalı Starting from the station until reaching Edirne said. We believe that the train that reaches 200 speed per hour will make economic contribution to the region Saat
- Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway This Year Tenders 02/02/2017 Halkalı-Kapıkul Railway this year is to tender: Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Turkey's 3 the largest city will bring together two of the Ankara-Izmir YHT Project, also noting that remain cut that made construction contract, 2019 the Ankara-Izmir YHT line that they want to complete voiced In addition to YHT projects, the Minister Arslan pointed out that the High Speed Train projects are continuing and that the Konya-Karaman-Ulukışla-Mersin-Adana-Osmaniye-Gaziantep high-speed train project has continued the construction works between Konya-Karaman and Adana-Gaziantep. said that they foresee to put into service. Arslan stated that the tender process of the Sivas-Erzincan high-speed train project, which is currently underway, continues the tender process of the Sivas-Zara line.
- Halkalı- 275 Million Euro for Kapıkule Railway Project 07/07/2017 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, the European Union and Turkey (EU), said that continuing with between the talks, "although in that in the transport policies of some key chapters were suspended for political reasons, even though we are continuing our technical work in the field of transportation." said. Arslan met with Commissioner for Transport of the European Commission Violeta Bulc and his delegation at his office. Delegation Armstrong expressed his satisfaction to welcome in Turkey, from May of this year 2012 Bulc noted that the visit of his visit to the highest level since the European Commission in the field of transportation. Arslan, the EU accession negotiations with Turkey ...
- Halkalı-Kapıkule High Speed Railway Project Will Be Tender 11/06/2018 In the brochure of the AK Party's Edirne activities, Halkalı - The project for construction of Kapikule High Speed Railway Project in 2018 was announced. The route starting from Kapikule will reach Baku. . The route starting from Kapikule in the West will reach to Tbilisi by way of the Kars-Tbilisi line on the existing railroad from Istanbul-Ankara-Sivas-Erzincan-Kars and from there to Baku by the existing railway. Upon the completion of the project, 3,4 is targeted to transport millions of passengers and 9,6 million tons of cargo. After the completion of the study project, construction tender is planned for 2018. M Source: edirnejethaber.com
- Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Project Within The Scope Of Urgent Expropriation Was Given 25/10/2018 Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Project, starting from Büyükkarıştıran'dan Pehlivanköy'e continued on the route until the decision of the expropriation of the immovable was given. A long-standing agenda Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Project within the borders of the province of Istanbul, Tekirdag, Kirklareli and Edirne in many provinces and parcels were given a hasty expropriation decision. According to the decision published by the President of the Republic of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways started to work in Arnavutköy in Istanbul and started to work in Çatalca, Silivri and Tekirdağ. ÇerkezköyLüleburgaz, Babaeski, Pehlivanköy in Kırklareli and Havsa in Edirne and the immovables within the central boundaries of Edirne will be expropriated in a hurry. FROM THE GREATER TO PEHLİVANKÖY BÜ
- Halkali-Kapikule Railway line will form an important part of the network connecting Europe to Asia 06/02/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, "Turkey and the European Union (EU) in the establishment of a transport system that operates quickly and safely is in the interest of both parties. We have discussed very important issues in order to take today our cooperation further." said. Upon the invitation of Bulc they held a meeting with Turkey to enhance cooperation in the field of transport between the EU transfer Turhan, stressed that Turkey's continued commitment to EU membership bid. Turhan said that they attached great importance to the development of technical cooperation in the transport sector with the EU, "EU is our most important trading partner. And quickly between Turkey and the EU ...
- from the eU Halkalı- 275 Million Euro Grant for Kapikule Railway Line 27/02/2019 By far the most large-scale projects related to the EU-Turkey bilateral financial assistance project financing agreement, to be signed on February 28. The total investment cost for the project is expected to be around 1 billion Euros. 275 million euros will be provided by the EU hibeyl with this project, the EU will be the largest investment projects carried out in Turkey. The EU Commission's Commissioner for Mobility and Transport, Mr. Violeta Bulc Transportation and Infrastructure Minister of the Republic of Turkey. Mehmet Cahit Turhan will attend. Istanbul metropolitan region, this is a very important railway, which will connect the Turkey-Bulgaria border ...
- HalkalıExpropriation of 956 Parcel for Istanbul-Kapıkule Railway Line 10/06/2019 TCDD Halkalı-Kapıkule 229 kilometers of railway line within the scope of the renovation project, within the boundaries of Istanbul 956 parcel will expropriate. With the new line opened tenders for expropriation, said parcel of valuation to be made by Mehmet Demirkay Haberturk news from the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Halkalı- Within the scope of the renovation project of 229 kilometer railway between Kapikule, 956 parcel will be expropriated within the borders of Istanbul. In order to make the railways fit the requirements of the era, "Halkalı-The tender for the appraisal of the 956 parcels remaining within the boundaries of Istanbul within the scope of Kapıkule Railway Project will be held on June 18. Bakanlığı
- Halkalı Kapıkule Railway Line Contract Signed 11/06/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, Halkalı- The load carrying capacity of Kapıkule Railway Line, Çerkezköy-Kapıkule will increase significantly with the construction of the sector, the European Union (EU) for the construction of the project will be used 275 million euros will be completed with the completion of the project reported that high-standard rail connection with European countries will be achieved. Minister Turhan, Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line Project ÇerkezköyIn his speech at the signing ceremony of the construction contract of the Kapıkule Section, he said that he was happy to be adding a new project to major projects such as Istanbul Airport, Marmaray Tube Crossing, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, North Marmara Motorway and Eurasia Tunnel. Over the last 16 years, improving transport infrastructures has helped ları
- The Minister explained, Halkalı- High Speed Railway Line Coming From Kapikule 17/07/2018 While the investigation of the train crash in which 24 was killed, the new Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan, Halkalı-Kapıkule announced that they will build a new railway line. Turhan stated that the new line will be used in freight transportation and that the construction of the new line will be covered by EU funds. In the new line, trains could reach the speed of 200. While the investigation of the train crash in 24 where 124 was injured in Tekirdağ, Cahit Turhan, the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure HalkalıHe said that they will build a new railway line between Kapıkule. Turhan stated that trains can reach 200 kilometers speed in the new line.
- Humanitarian Conditions must be created at Kapıkule Border Gate 19/04/2018 Kapitan Andreevo border crossing in Turkey opening to Europe; TIR tails that have been prolonged for many years come up with news. On the one hand, ministries' initiatives, negotiations with Bulgaria, shortening the bureaucratic processes between countries, while living conditions in the queue of TIR drivers on the other hand continue to push humanitarian boundaries. Turkey's leading exports its products to various European cities in the country lorry drivers they install Agility opened in Bulgaria Edirne sometimes waiting hours or even days. In this process, the situation of drivers who have difficulty in meeting humanitarian needs such as eating, sleeping or even going to the toilet due to environmental conditions, has recently become a ard
- Limak Cengiz Kolin 3 50 billion-dollar partnership from large company 17/07/2013 Limak Cengiz Kolin 3 50 billion-dollar partnership: The privatization, infrastructure and energy auctions that have accelerated in recent years have created a very efficient cooperation, partnership between the three major players of these tenders. Limak, Cengiz and Kolin have partnered in many of the major energy projects. They bought the 4 distribution area together with the Yusufeli Dam business. They established marketing and distribution companies. However, Turkey's most important projects in the Arkar - Sivas took the High Speed Train project with two of the 3 section. This project included 4 million pounds in the tender for the total 50 viaduct between Ankara and Kayas, including the 284 high viaduct. Bu