The Indonesian-Chinese consortium is building a high-speed train (YHT) line between the Indonesian capital Jakarta and the textile center Bandung. According to the official statement, satellite cities and industry centers along the train line will be expected to yield 18 billion dollars.
The project, which is part of Beijing's Belt and Road Initiative (KYG) for connecting China, Asia, Europe and other countries, was projected last month by China's Ambassador to Indonesia Xiao Qian as birbir the first YHT of Southeast Asia Beijing .
There was a delay of three years due to the legal objections of the landowners. However, at 2018, China's Development Bank started its business with the 4,5 billion-dollar loan.
On the Indonesian side of KYG projects, public institutions such as WIKA function as investors. On the other hand, Indonesia owns the 60 of the line through the state railway company KAI; The Chinese side owns the rest through China Railway Engineering Corporation (China Railway Engineering Company).
The CEO of WIKA informed us that the 15 of the line is over and that the 2019 will be completed by the end of 60. Observers say it is planned to set up four new urban and industrial centers along the line of YHT ın in accordance with the Chinese procedure Gözlem. This is similar to the general model of China's urban creation, he noted.
An old tea plantation, previously visited by Reuters correspondents, will be transformed into a brand new city with a new university campus, covered with high blocks covering the 5.000 hectare.
Chinese and Indonesian officials say the success of this project will create a measure for future infrastructure collaboration. Mes This project will be the main project in terms of mutual benefit and cooperation between China and Indonesia and will help support local economic and social development,. One of Chinese Foreign Ministry spokespersons said.
Vice-President of Indonesia, Yusuf Kalla, recently headed a delegation to the KYG Forum in China, where he signed an agreement with the Chinese companies on an 91 billion-dollar infrastructure project.
Source: China International Radio
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- High-speed train arriving to ensure Asian-European transition 16/01/2015 The high-speed train that will provide the transition to Asia-Europe is coming: In Istanbul, for the first time the details of the high-speed train project that will provide the transition to Asia-Europe reached SABAH. The project, which is planned to be integrated into the 3 bridge and metro, will start in 2016, and a new step will be taken to relieve traffic in Istanbul to be completed at 2018. It comes to the third bridge and the subway integrated high speed train. The transition route of the train, which was planned to ensure the transition to Asia-Europe, was announced. For the first time in the details of the project reached SABAH. The line will start on 2016 and will be launched at 2018. The train to leave from Gebze will cross the third bridge and visit the third airport. 152 mileage in total Halkalıwill arrive. More…
- Gulf Crossing Bridge will save 650 million dollars per year 19/11/2015 The Gulf Transit Bridge will save US $ X million a year: the work on the İzmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, which is the largest leg of the Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Motorway Project, will reduce the transportation time between Istanbul and Izmir from 650 to 9 hours. The work continues on the İzmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, which is the fourth largest suspension bridge in the world. AAA team viewed the work on the bridge, which is the biggest leg of the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway Project, which will reduce the transportation time between Istanbul and Izmir to 3,5 hours from 9 to 3,5 hours. In the studies for the bridge that will reduce the time of the Gulf crossing to 6 minutes, ini
- Minister Arslan, BTK will contribute billions of dollars to railway logistics sector 06/10/2016 Minister Arslan will contribute billions of dollars to the BTK railway logistics sector: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan stated that the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway and other transportation projects will contribute to the logistics sector with billions of dollars annually. Trend News Agency Minister Arslan, the construction work is still ongoing and expected to be opened to traffic by the year of 2017 BTK railway, since the decision of construction, from China to Western Europe on the route of the Silk Road was followed by interest by all countries announced . Minister Arslan gave the following statement: "As your know, Turkey's brotherhood with Azerbaijan as well as the neighborhood law ...
- Samsun Logistics Center Will Make 200 Million Dollar Contribution To Export 05/02/2018 Samsun Logistics Center, with a budget of 45 million euros, is counting the days for the opening. International industry, trade and logistics sector will take place in the center of the company, the allocation of space began. Logistics is expected to make a contribution to the export of the village 200 million dollars. Turkey will make it a base for international trade "A Generation, A Way" project is being expected to play a key role in the life of Samsun Logistics Center. The Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology 'Program Authority' for the center of the European Union with a budget of approximately 45 million gives support. Within the scope of the Regional Competitiveness Operational Program, 680 is a giant project on a thousand square meter area.
- National NHT to Win 2.5 Billion Dollar to Economy 21/02/2017 National NHT Will Make $ 2.5 Billion in Economy: The domestic YHT 2018 announced by Transport Minister Arslan will be on the tracks until the end. 350 km to reach speeds yht'n native to Turkey's economy is expected to contribute 2.5 billion dollars. National ship, national car, national aircraft, the Minister of Transport, Ahmet Arslan, "Ureterek, we will sell to countries in the region," said the National High Speed Train (YHT) for the work continues at full speed. Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry (TÜLOMSAŞ) at the end of the National yht'n 2018 will be the prime contractor and is expected to be on the rails. For the national train, institutions like Aselsan and TÜBİTAK are also working. 350 Speedometer X
- Southeast Anatolia will be connected with Istanbula YHT 04/03/2014 Southeast Anatolia Istanbula YHT will be connected with: Istanbul, Ankara, Eskisehir and Konya after the high-speed train project is spreading throughout the country. Southeast Anatolia will be connected to Istanbul by high-speed train. The high-speed train will cross border and connect Diyarbakir to Northern Iraq. So you can now go from Istanbul to Erbil by high speed train. AK Party government's attention of world public opinion with his giant projects in Turkey, the actions will carry on with the last step to be taken abroad. Indeed, developing trade relations between Turkey and northern Iraq are gaining new dimensions. CONTINUOUS JOURNEY FROM ISTANBUL ERBIL the groundbreaking high-speed train projects in Turkey in Turkey 'could not get the speed limit ... and beyond
- Obama wants 302 billion dollars for repair of bridges and roads 30/04/2014 Obama wants 302 billion dollars for repairing the bridge and roads: The bill is aimed at supporting the US Highway Fund, which is in a difficult situation, with a proposal pending approval from Congress. The Obama administration has requested 302 billion dollars to be used in highway projects from Congress. If approved by the Congress, the Ministry of Transport will grant 87 billion dollars to the US Highway Fund for bridge repair and renewal of the public transportation system. Transport authorities are still demanding a plan for the 6 year, although Congress has yet to agree on how to finance the budget. The Department of Transportation is based on taxes from gasoline and diesel.
- Qatar Metro Project Seven Turkish companies will enter the 40 billion dollar subway tender in Qatar in August 27/04/2012 New developments related to the yeni Metro Project er to be realized by Qatar Government were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 7 Turkish company will enter the 40 billion dollar metro tender in Qatar in August. Emre Aykar, Deputy Chairman of the Turkish Contractors Association, said that Qatar has made very important infrastructure investments with the acquisition of the 2022 FIFA World Cup and that these are the sub-projects such as subways, underground stations, railway, stadium and shopping mall. Emar Aykar stated that Qatar is a very important market at the moment and that many Turkish companies are willing to do business in Qatar, and
- Qatar Metro Project Seven Turkish companies, new developments in the 40 billion dollar metro auction in Qatar in August 25/04/2012 New developments related to the yeni Metro Project er to be realized by Qatar Government were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 7 Turkish company will enter the 40 billion dollar metro tender in Qatar in August. Emre Aykar, Deputy Chairman of the Turkish Contractors Association, said that Qatar has made very important infrastructure investments with the acquisition of the 2022 FIFA World Cup and that these are the sub-projects such as subways, underground stations, railway, stadium and shopping mall. Emar Aykar stated that Qatar is a very important market at the moment and that many Turkish companies are willing to do business in Qatar, and
- 20 annual loss of railways 10 billion dollars 22/09/2012 A large number of Turkish companies with high-tech products in the fair, while 100 domestic production of cars and locomotives also appeared. 10 billion dollars in damage TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman first time they participated in the fair with domestic production, domestic rail that Turkey is the world's seventh country in the rail sector with the production. Answering the questions of TODAY, Karaman said: "The annual loss of the last 20 of the railways is 10 billion dollars. If we had channeled this 10 billion dollar investment to Ankara 3 hours in Ankara, I would go to Ankara 3 hour. I visited all the stations of the country one by one. Since '
- Marmaray's 9 annual delay: 1 billion dollars 19/10/2012 Mayor Topbaş stated that the first feasibility study of the Marmaray project was carried out in 1987 and the IMM pressed the button at 1998. N The project was to be completed in 2004. However, the whole program has dislodged the historic port, which is coming from the bottom of the 9 meter. 13 was found in the Marmaray excavation area and 22 was found in the underground excavation area. So far, 35 million TL was spent. The project will be completed at 46 October 29. The Taksim metro serves up to a thousand 2013 passengers per day. If the connection to the Yenikapı had been finished, the figure would be 230. 732 bin Istanbul cannot be moved a day due to the 5.2 kilometer. This is Bu
- 190 billion dollars will be invested in railways in the Middle East 21/10/2012 The planned railway projects in North Africa and Middle East countries are worth about 190 billion dollars, but so far, only 18 billion dollar public investment can be realized. Speaking at a conference on the railroad held in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the experts said the region is one of the fastest growing markets in the world railway sector and as a result of rapid urbanization, the Gulf countries are turning to alternative transport models. As an example Network Rail will be completed in the Gulf 2017 and will connect the six Gulf countries to Europe via Turkey in both advanced stage together. With this network both cargo and passenger transport hem
- 1 to Chinese railways will spend 100 billion dollars per year! 17/01/2013 1 to China railways will spend 100 billion dollars per year: China, the world's second largest economy, announced in 2013 that it plans to invest about 100 billion dollars in the railway. Chinese Railways Minister, 2012'da 5 thousand 200 kilometers in the country said the service put the railroad. This year the Ministry of Railways will differentiate its financing channels in railway construction. Accordingly, it will encourage local governments, businesses and private investors. In this context, a national railway development fund will be established and an investment platform will be created for social and private capital. The total investment figure is expected to exceed 100 billion dollars. 12 5 annual development in the country Ül
- Turkish contractors to invest 400 billion dollars in Africa 14/05/2013 Africa's development is entrusted to Turkish contractors. Until 2020, Turkish contractors are planning to invest $ 1 billion in infrastructure in African countries from road to railway, and housing to 400. The Turkish construction sector, which has been the world leader in the international market, is signing another first. The Turkish contractors, who are exemplary to the world with their big projects and high quality works, share their experiences with the investor organizations of African countries within the move of development. The public procurement system and providing technical training to Nigerian technocrats previously about Turkey Construction Industry Employers' Association of consultancy services (Association), will now also educate Nijerli technocrats. Chairman of the Board of Directors M. Şükrü Koçoğlu, İN
- 100 billion dollars from ground to transportation infrastructure 21/10/2013 100 billion dollars to the ground transportation infrastructure: Gulf countries natural gas-rich Qatar to improve the transportation infrastructure 100 billion dollars in the road and railways projects were reported to plan. According to the report published by Kuveyt Financial Center, there is still no railway network in Qatar, like many other Gulf countries. It is said that the government has accelerated the construction of the railway due to more chronic congestion and accidents. Finally, the government established Qatar Railway Development Company. This company will be responsible for the railway projects that cost 41 billion dollars and are at the stage of construction or planning. EXPECTATIONS VERY HIGH! Projects include Doha Proj
- Turkey's steel exports in the first two month 2,3 Had Billion Dollars 05/03/2014 Turkey's steel exports in the first two month 2,3 billion dollars Happened: The steel industry has exported most rebar in February. According to the data of the Steel Exporters Association, steel products exports reached 3,07 million tons in quantity in the first two months of the year and 2,3 billion dollars in value. The remarkable product of February was the rebar export volume. Rebar exports increased by 10,2 and 8,3 by 1% compared to the first two months of the previous year. The highest increase in exports was 371 and the highest increase was in Morocco. Steel Exporters' Association Çelik
- 3 billion dollar loan for Ethiopia-Djibouti railway project 07/05/2014 3 billion dollars credit for Ethiopia-Djibouti railway project: Chinese Prime Minister Li Kinciang, who is on an official visit to Ethiopia, was received by President Mulatu Teshome. According to a written statement from the Ethiopian Presidency, Chinese Prime Minister Li said that his country would give 3 billion dollars to Ethiopia for the completion of the railway project between Ethiopia and Djibouti. Prime Minister Li said his country would give 300 million yuan (about 50 million dollars) to the Ethiopian government to support development efforts. Li, 300 million yuan to be donated, 3 billion dollars will be given in the form of interest-free credit passed. Stating that he is pleased with the developments he observed in Ethiopia…
- Iron Silk Road will be reached without Turkey 's billion dollars a 150 07/07/2014 Iron Silk Road will be reached without Turkey 's billion dollars a 150: China's crazy project, Eurasian High-Speed Train (AHT), it will reach up to Turkey. 150 can be connected to Europe through the AHT, Marmaray and Eurasia tunnels, which will cost $ 1 billion. The Chinese administration is preparing for a new crazy project to revive the historic Silk Road. Eurasian Speed Train (AHT) 6 even a thousand kilometers, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan to Turkey via Iran to reach. The Beijing Administration will spend 150 billion dollars on the project, which will start in the Uighur region of the city. but also aht'y, Turkey spearheaded by the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway line Ahilkelek will meet at the crossroads of Eurasia and the Caucasus. Middle East Strategic Ortad
- Turkey's centuries-old dreams 60 billion dollars 10/08/2014 Turkey's centuries-old dreams 60 billion dollars: Abdulmecit during planned as well as the Marmaray, Istanbul 3. Airport, 3. The total investment cost of large projects such as the Bosphorus Bridge, Eurasia Tunnel, Gulf Transit Project and Kanal Istanbul is 60 billion dollars. Turkey's economy returned to Istanbul made half of the Marmaray, 3. Airport, 3. The Bosphorus Bridge and the Eurasia Tunnel are being implemented, and the planned Canal Istanbul tender is planned to be held next year. This 5 project, which will relax the people and vehicle traffic of Istanbul, exceeds the total size of 52 million. From Yalova to Bursa, Balikesir, Manisa and Izmir, the intercity highway '
- 40 Billion Dollar Support from China to Silk Road Fund 11/11/2014 40 Billion Dollar Support from China to the Silk Road Fund: China promised to prepare 40 billion dollars in funds allocated for the Silk Road project. Chinese President Xi Jinping gave his pledge to the meeting on "Strengthening the Connection Partnership" yesterday, when some leaders from China joined the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Organization (APEC) summit. In the meeting, which included the leaders of Bangladesh, Cambodia, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan and Tajikistan, Xi stated that the Silk Road Economic Zone and the 21 Century Century Sea Silk Road projects (Belt and Road) merged with the connection network. Xi, India, Vietnam, Singapore and Thailand Vietnam
- High-speed train investments up to 2020 will find 500 billion dollars 13/12/2014 High-speed train investments up to 2020 will find 500 billion dollars: Frost & Sullivan, Hitachi Europe Ltd. According to his research with cooperation; In 2020, the 56 of the world's population will live in cities, and up to 2025, the 35 city will become a un global mega city X. As of 2020, the market for smart cities will reach the 1.57 trillion dollars, while the number of smart cities on 2025 will increase to 26 and the market will grow. Hitachi, which aims to make a difference for future generations by integrating its advanced infrastructure systems with information technologies, is working with the cooperation of Frost & Sullivan.
- Treasury Eurasia Tunnel, 3. Bridge Provides 5,3 Billion Dollar Debt Guarantee for Izmit Bay Crossing Bridge 22/12/2014 Treasury Eurasia Tunnel, 3. Bridge gave 5,3 Billion Dollar Debt Guarantee for İzmit Bay Crossing Bridge: Minister of Finance Mehmet Şimşek stated that the Treasury has provided 5,3 billion dollars in a debt guarantee,, These are related to the 3 project, a Eurasia Tunnel, two, third bridge and the third Izmit The Gulf Crossing Bridge, which is, in fact, economically reasonable, logical, rational projects. said. Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament) of the General Assembly 36. combination unpacked at 11.00. Şükran Güldal Mumcu, the Deputy Chairman of the Grand National Assembly, leads the merger. 2015 has voted to vote on the ası
- China's 2 billion dollar railway project approved 08/01/2016 In China, the 2 billion dollar railway project was approved. The Chinese National Development and Reform Commissioner approved the 2 billion dollar railway project to be realized in Shijiazhuang, which is the biggest city of Hebei province. 80,4 is scheduled for use.
- The cost of the Eurasia Tunnel 1,2 billion dollars 01/02/2016 The cost of the Eurasia Tunnel 1,2 billion dollars: Information about the investments in Istanbul universe Minister Yıldırım said that until now, 17 has invested a billion dollars in Istanbul and that it will find 90 billion dollars. The cost of the Eurasia Tunnel project, which is planned to be in use in the near future, is 1,2 billion dollars. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Istanbul, 17 billion $ investment in the current moment, and these investments will find in later times 90 billion pounds said. Yildirim Istanbul, which stated that they have made great investments in Istanbul, especially in terms of transportation, is the result of the ongoing projects which are still in progress dile
- Mongolia claims 1.3 billion dollars loan from China for rail 01/03/2016 Mongolia demanded 1.3 billion dollars from China for the railway: In Mongolia, the Xantom requested credit to China's Exim bank for the planned construction of the railway from the Tavantolgoy coal mine to the Chinese border. Information about the Mongolian railroad KIA administration going to China on credit, and interviewing the “Eximbank. Officials, shared the interview with the“ Mongolia railway ına, the SOE Development Agency President İ.İdesh “Bloomberg news M. The Ministry of Finance of Mongolia has announced that they are ready to offer a sun government guarantee hazır for this loan. It is expected that 1.3 will be completed if the railway construction work begins this year. "Eximbank" ...