gerede ropeway project for antalya technical trip
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Technical Trip to Antalya for Gerede Teleferic Project 05/05/2019 A technical tour was organized for the ropeway planned by Gerede Municipality to Gerede. Mayor Mustafa Allar and his accompanying technical and administrative team examined the Tünektepe Cable Car in Antalya Metropolitan Municipality in relation to the planned ropeway system. Gerede Mayor Mustafa Allar made a statement on the subject; '' We made observations on the Tünektepe cable car line in Antalya to perform on-site observation together with our technical and administrative team. We received information from the authorities for the cable car line, it was a useful and effective technical trip for us. To realize this huge project, to make Gerede a voice in tourism Bu
- Technical University organized a technical visit to Atılım University Civil Engineering High Speed Train Project (Photo Gallery) 28/04/2013 Breakthrough University Civil Engineering High Speed Train Project Technical Tours in Edit Leap University of 41 a group of people consisting of the Civil Engineering Department students and faculty members, 20 April 2013 Saturday morning 7 by moving from Ankara 00, respectively Bozüyük, Bilecik and Mezitler the site, located near organized a technical trip. High speed train project during the construction period, such as the bridge, viaduct, road, NATM tunnel structures, such as ground improvement, slope stability, etc. The application processes of such techniques have been seen. In the second part of the trip, different buildings on the historical peninsula were visited in Istanbul. Source: atilim.edu.tr
- Technical Trip to Marmaray 10/08/2014 Technical Excursion to Marmaray: In order to gain knowledge and experience of the teachers working in Sivas Education Center in relation to MARMARAY, a technical visit was organized in 04-05 August 2014 for the days of 2 to be opened in the part of MARMARAY project (Ayrılık Çeşmesi - Kazlıçeşme). In the technical tour under the chairmanship of H.İbrahim KÜTÜK, Vice President of Education and Training Department, Marmaray Passenger Manager M.Rahmi GÜL, 1. Regional Director of EYS C.Yaşar TANGÜL, 1. Real Estate Construction Assistant Manager L.Muammer MERİÇLİ, 1. Cengiz NAMA, the Regional EYS Specialist Levent YAĞCI and Marmaray Traffic Chief Controller, are responsible for the Bölge
- Technical Trip to Samulaş from MMO 26/12/2014 Technical Trip from MMO to Samulaş Technical Chamber of Mechanical Engineers (MMO) Samsun Branch organized a technical trip to SAMULAŞ A.Ş. for the students of the department of Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Ondokuz Mayıs University. Deputy Chairman of the MMO Samsun Branch Özkan Er, Branch Manager Kadir Serkan Atılgan and Press-Broadcast Officer Onur Düzovalı and 39 student members attended. Student members are welcomed by SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Member of the Board of Directors Kadir Gürkan, SAMULAŞ A.Ş. After brief information, Operation Manager Sevilay Germi and Maintenance and Repair Manager Ziya Kalafat, SAMULAŞ A.Ş. general knowledge, managerial status, genel
- Construction Club Technical Trip to İzmit Bay Crossing Bridge 23/12/2015 Construction Club Technical Trip to İzmit Bay Crossing Bridge: Feyziye Schools Foundation The students of Işık University Construction Club, the world's 4. the biggest suspension bridge will be Izmit-Gulf Crossing Bridge construction site organized a technical trip. Izmit-Korfez Crossing Bridge is being constructed on the Izmit Bay within the scope of Gebze-Bursa-Izmir Motorway Project. The giant project, which is expected to be completed next year, will reduce the transportation between Istanbul and İzmir to 3,5 hours. Feyziye Schools Foundation The students of Işık University Construction Club together with ZAFO Kanbir, a member of the 27 club and their mentors, will be able to make the loop between Dilovası Dil Cape and Altınova Hersek Cape of İzmit Bay.
- Technical Visit to Estram from Karabük Students 24/12/2015 Technical Visit to Estram from Karabük Students: The students of Karabük University Rail Systems Engineering Faculty visited Estram and got information about Estram's work. In the technical excursion program organized by Karabük University within the scope of vocational education programs, 40 students from the Faculty of Rail Systems Engineering came to Eskişehir and visited Estram. Students who took information about Estram's activities visited the Tram Maintenance Workshop and Estram Traffic Control Center. Students who want to repeat this kind of technical visits thanked the Estram authorities.
- TCDD Technical Trip to Hasanbey Logistics Center 17/03/2018 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Afyonkarahisar 7. Technical Visit was made to TCDD Hasanbey Logistics Center for the optimal settlement planning of the Logistics Center, which is currently working on the project for İscehisar Mermerciler İhtisas OSB. Technical Visit TCDD 7 Regional Director Adem Sivri, Modernization Service Manager Yusuf Tetik, İscehisar Governor Muhammet Öztabak, İscehisar Mermerciler Association President Metin Mercan, İscehisar Mermerciler Specialized OSB Manager Muhammed Bacaksız attended. Hasanbey Logistics Manager and Garage Manager meeting and site inspection was done in Ziyerette. Information about the activities of TCDD Hasanbey Logistics Center was received.
- Technical Trip to Koto Bay Transition Bridge 21/05/2014 Technical Trip to Koto Bay Crossing Bridge: Kocaeli Chamber of Commerce (KOTO) 18 of Architects and Engineers. The committee members, when completed the world 4. to organize the construction of Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, which will be the biggest bridge. 4 of the world. The large suspension bridge is being built on the Izmit Bay within the scope of Gebze-Bursa-Izmir Motorway Project. The giant project which is expected to be completed next year promises to reduce the transportation between Istanbul and İzmir to 3,5 hours, while Kocaeli Chamber of Commerce 18. The members of the Committee (Architects and Engineers), the hanging loop of the loop between the Dilovası Tongue Cape and the Altınova Hersek Cape of the Izmit Bay üy
- 4 of the world. Technical trip from the municipality to the great suspension bridge 28/11/2014 4 of the world. Technical trip from the municipality to the big suspension bridge: Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir (including Izmit Gulf Crossing and Connection Roads) motorway and the world's 4. A large delegation bridge carrying the title of Izmit Bay Bridge, a large delegation from the Municipality of Bolu carried out a technical examination. 2682 meters of the total length 1550 meters and the middle aperture length is 4 meters. A large delegation bridge carrying the title of Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir (Izmit Gulf Crossing and Connection Roads) motorway, which is being constructed within the scope of Izmit Bay Bridge Bolu Municipality has carried out a technical tour of the delegation. Bolu Deputy Mayor of the technical tour…
- Technical Trip to Çanakkale Bridge from Bursalı Engineers 10/12/2018 İMO Bursa Branch continues its technical trips to increase the professional development of its members and ensure that the sample projects are seen in place. The members of İMO Bursa Branch organized a technical trip to 1915 Çanakkale Bridge site, which will be published as the world's longest span bridge. Construction engineers who visit the dry pool construction site where the basement foundations of Gelibolu are manufactured and built. Public Private Partnership Bursa, Çanakkale Motorway and Bridge Construction Investment and Operation Inc. They received information about the project with the presentation of Kemal Çetin. Suspension Bridge Chief Çetin, the project's vision, tender information, project structure, scope and Köprü
- Cable Car Works Started in Gerede 29/04/2019 Gerede Mayor Mustafa Allar has started work for the Teleferic Project, one of the new projects. Esentepe, Goat Castle and Arkut Mountain Ski Center between the line about 2500 meters planned to be done on the project began work. Within the scope of the Ropeway Project, technical details regarding the project are discussed with the firms. A technical trip will be organized for the construction of the ropeway and on-site inspections will be carried out. It is aimed to introduce the natural beauty of the district with the ropeway, to improve tourism and to facilitate transportation. Mayor Mustafa Allar made a statement about the subject; '' The next 5 I want to do most in the year '
- Various repairs in the Gerede - Ankara section of the Anatolian Motorway were concluded 17/07/2014 KGM 4. Regional Anatolian Motorway Gerede - Ankara has been awarded the tender for a variety of repair works on highways (KGM) 4. 08 May 2014 Day bids were collected by the region and the tender for X Anatolian Motorway Gerede-Ankara section km: 111 + 191 Gerede Bridge Interchange and Gerede junction arms, bridge expansion and repair of the existing structure of the existing road UM was concluded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 18.661.669 pounds of approximately the cost of the tender determined by the 16.124.274 lending company won the contract. Authorities signed the contract with the contractor recently signed the contract. The company that won the tender is the address: İlkbahar Mahallesi Turan Güneş Bulvarı İ
- The Balkan Cup ended in the Ski Run on the Gerede Arkut Mountain 30/01/2015 Geremi Arkut held at Mountain Ski Cross Balkans Cup ended: Turkey Ski Federation Gerede by the Presidency organized in Arkut Mountain Ski Cross Balkans Cup, ended with free technical competitions held yesterday. Award ceremony held after the competition; Turkey Ski Federation President Erol Benefits, Youth Services Sports City Manager John Shahan, Gerede Governor Arslan home, Geremi Mayor Mustafa Al, Youth Services Sports City Manager Mustafa Kocakaya, Cross-Country Skiing Technical Committee Chairman, Technical Committee Member and Ski Federation Bolu Provincial Representative Haydar He joined Çetinkaya. In the competitions, the medal of the athletes won the ye
- Tosya-Gerede-Merzifon Motorway Process Start 05/06/2015 Tosya - Gerede-Merzifon Highway Process Start Receives: The project process of the Gerede-Merzifon Highway Line, which will pass through the Tosya district of Kastamonu, has started. Following the launch of the Gerede-Merzifon Highway Line Project, which was prepared by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, the EIA Application was opened to the public. Environmental and Urban Planning by Kastamonu Provincial Directorate of Highways 15. It was highlighted in the letter sent to the districts of the Regional Directorate that the public opinion, questions and suggestions regarding the project could be given to the Governorship or the Ministry until the Environmental Impact Assessment process was completed. In the article sent by Kastamonu Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanism; “Amasya Bolu Karabuk Kastamonu Cankiri“
- The proposals for the tender for various repairs in the Gerede - Ankara section of the Anatolian Motorway were collected 14/05/2014 KGM 4. The proposals for the tender for various repair works in the Gerede - Ankara section of the Anatolian Motorway were collected. Highways (KGM) 4. The proposals of the tender for the tender gün The construction of the Anatolian Motorway Gerede-Ankara section km: 111 + 191 Gerede Bridge Interchange and Gerede junction arms, bridge expansion and repair of the existing road superstructure UM was held on 08 May 2014. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 18.661.669,79 pounds, the approximate cost of the companies participating in the tender and the bids (¨) 1. Honorary Commitment 16.124.274 2. Gürçelik Construction - Mürsel Construction Construction 16.957.078 3. Güven Construction - Yüngül Construction Güven
- 1400 tone asphalt for four neighborhoods of Gerede district 04/11/2014 1400 ton asphalt for four districts of Gerede district: Asphalt tender for four neighborhoods in Gerede district was held. After the asphalting works, 1400 tons of asphalt will be thrown. Recently, a new asphalt tender was carried out in line with the demands and needs after the asphalt works carried out in Yeni Mahalle, Dayıoğlu District, Kitirler Quarter and Kabiller Neighborhood. After the tender, Demirciler Mahallesi Dirlik Street, Ahi Evler Street, Eyüp Sultan Caddesi will be part of the New Tanneries 7 No. After the contract signed by the company that signed the contract, the asphalt works will begin after the work will be thrown 1400 tone asphalt.
- Azerbaijan Railways announced the tender for technical support and technical control 06/07/2014 Azerbaijan Railways announced the tender for technical support and technical control: Azerbaijan Railways plans to buy 62 electric locomotives for the Baku-Beyuk-Kesik corridor and recently announced the tender for technical support and technical supervision. Baku-Beyük-Kesik corridor is being modernized by Azerbaijan Railways (ADY) and the project is provided by International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD). The tender is related to the 50 passenger unit with the 12 freight load engine. The Tender Application 11 will be made on August for technical support. 50 KZ8A type electric freight locomotive has a contract with XYUMX million $ contract signed with ADY in May X
- Sorgunlu Students organized a day trip to Kayseri and Erciyes 05/03/2015 Sorgunlu Students organized a day trip to Kayseri and Erciyes: Sorgun Caglayan Youth Center students and teachers organized a day trip to Kayseri and Erciyes. Youth Education and Culture Confederation (GENÇKON) serving under the Youth Center of Youth Center, organized a trip to Kayseri. The first stop on the journey which started early in the morning was the Erciyes ski resort. Students in the ski center enjoyed the skiing. Students living in the ski resort in the excitement of the cable car, visited the historical places of Kayseri. Caglayan Youth Center Club Director Ozdemir Ozturk Ozturk Ozturk Ozturk Ozturk Ozturk, "Students first"
- Polatlı Municipality organized a trip to Konya for citizens with High Speed Train (YHT) 25/04/2012 Polatlı Municipality of Ankara has organized a trip to Konya for citizens with High Speed Train (YHT). Polatlı Deputy Mayor Şaban Yilmaz, TCDD and the municipality in the framework of the cooperation between the YHT and Konya farewell farewell to the citizens. Yilmaz, providing information about the trip, the municipality as of today from June to June 24 organized a cultural trip to Konya said. Konya-ya moving citizens, Selcuk Municipality with the guidance of the vehicles allocated with the Mevlana Museum, Mevlana Mausoleum, Alaaddin Hill, Sille, Karatay Madrasah historical, touristic, cultural places such as Yilmaz said, "Polatli Municipality 2 during the month with our citizens YHT Taking it to Konya ya
- Youth Train's Trip Programs and Train Movement Hours 12/07/2012 Istiklal Youth Train Travel Program Train Travel Hours Efeler Youth Train Travel Program Train Movement Hours Şahinbey Youth Train Travel Program Train Departure Hours Karaelmas Youth Train Travel Program Train Departure Hours Çukurova Youth Train Travel Program Train Departure Hours Fırat Youth Train Travel Schedule Train Departure Hours Caucasian Youth Train Trip Schedule Train Movement Hours
- Single-seat Gezi Park protest on the subway 04/06/2013 One-off Gezi Park protest in the subway: The reaction of Gezi Park protests to the harsh intervention of the police. Istanbul Metro also performed one-man action. Between the passengers traveling in the subway, a person opened a banner and protested the harsh intervention of the police in Gezi Park. Protesters' action lasted until Kadikoy. This is how a citizen of Kadıköy-Kartal metro line reacted to the police intervention by opening a banner at Ünalan station. Citizens who watched the protest with attention supported the action by applause. Source: Hürriyet
- Trip to the streets of Peterburg 17/06/2013 The trip tram back to the streets of Peterburg is back before the Second World War and during the siege of Leningrad, the sightseeing tram that operates in the city of Sankt Peterburg reapplies. According to the Peterburg Transport Committee Press Bureau, passengers will be able to travel to history thanks to the route and interior equipment during the tram trip. Tram Vasilevevskiy will depart from the stop in Ostrov every Saturday and Sunday at 11.00 and 14.00. The trolley to serve 100 Rubleye per passenger will serve until October. Source: turkish.ruvr.ru
- Amasya University organized a trip to Ankara Metro Operation and Maintenance Center 14/11/2013 Amasya University organized a trip to Ankara Metro Operation and Maintenance Center: Amasya University Faculty of Technology and Technical Sciences Vocational School students, ASELSAN, Ankara Metro Operation and Maintenance Center and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Bus Operation 2. Regional Directorate made a technical visit to Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Workshops. Amasya University Technical Sciences Vocational School Director Assoc. Dr. Feda Öner, in his written statement, noted that the trip was extremely useful. Suggesting that such trips play an important role in the development of students, Öner gave the following information in his statement:
- Tender Announcement: Purchase of Train Trip (Bidding Canceled) 22/08/2014 Excursion Train will be purchased KONYA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY MEETING The purchase of the Excursion Train will be awarded by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. The tender details of the tender are as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 79507 1-Administration a) Address: Yenişehir Mh. Vatan Cd. No: 2 42020 Selçuklu / KONYA b) Telephone and fax number: 3323551731 - 3323553745 c) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) The internet address of the tender document (if any): https://ekap.kik.gov .tr / EKAP / 2-a) Qualification, type and quantity of the goods subject to the tender: 2 Piece Trip Train For detailed information X
- Balıkesir University organizes a tour to Gökköy Logistics Center 27/05/2016 Balıkesir University organized a tour to Gökköy Logistics Center: A technical tour was organized to the Gökköy Logistics Center on the 25.05.2016 by the students of the logistics department. Balıkesir University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences Head of Department of International Trade and Logistics Assist. Assoc. Technical visits to Gökköy Logistics Center were organized by the logistics department students under the direction of Dr. Suat Kara. Technical tour TCDD 3. Regional Directorate Cargo Service Manager Service Assistant Director made a presentation to the students by Abel Commandments Logistics Centers, TCDD's freight activities, 6461 No. "Turkey About Liberalization of Railway Transport" content of the law and TCDD was given general information about the restructuring. Travel ...