floods in Erzincan canceled trains
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Flood in Erzincan Canceled Train Schedules 05/05/2019 As a result of the overflow of the Karasu River near Kargin Town of Erzincan, E-80 Highway and train tracks were flooded. Erzincan, due to the heavy rainfall and snow melting due to the flooding of the Karasu River rising water level occurred. As a result of prolonged rains, the flood that is effective in the stream beds on the flow path of the water caused flooding in the Karasu River. Ali Arslantaş, the Governor of Erzincan, who examined the Kargın district and the Yollarüstü village in which the floods were experienced, emphasized that it was pleasing that there was no loss of life in the floods. … There has been an extreme rainfall for about a week. “
- Ankara GSM-R Power Plant and Ankara-Eskişehir GSM-R Systems Project Operation, maintenance, repair and elimination of failures 09/04/2015 TCDD Ankara GSM-R Power Plant and Ankara-Eskişehir GSM-R Systems Project Operation, maintenance, repair and correction of occurrences of the tender has been canceled The Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Directorate of YHT Regional Directorate of 27 March 2015 on the day of the proposals, CD Ankara Center GSM-R Power Plant and Ankara-Eskişehir GSM-R Systems Operation, Maintenance, Repair and Correcting of malfunctions in service procurement GSM new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the aforementioned tender was canceled due to the fact that the bid was above the approximate cost. Reference: Investments 1226 / 30 March 2015 (AP)
- Eurostar cancels all trains to Brussels 23/03/2016 Eurostar has canceled all trains to Brussels: Europe has been on alert after consecutive attacks in the Belgian capital Brussels. In many countries, the crisis table was formed while the government in France and the UK convened extraordinarily and discussed the measures to be taken against possible attacks. After the attacks in Brussels, security measures were increased in many European airports, metro, railway stations and borders. All EU institutions in Brussels and NATO's alarm level have been upgraded to orange. After the successive explosions at the airport and subway station in Brussels, Belgium, the security measures at the airports and borders in the other European countries were maximized. Belgian broadcaster RTBF, Belçika
- IDO canceled all domestic flights 12/01/2015 IDO has canceled all domestic flights: Istanbul Sea Buses (IDO) announced that it canceled all domestic sea bus services and some high speed ferry and international sea bus services planned for this morning due to adverse weather conditions. The description of the cancellations made by IDO is as follows: "All domestic sea bus services are temporarily canceled due to adverse weather conditions. 12-01-2015 0730 Bandırma - Yenikapı - Bostancı Sea Bus 12-01-2015 Bursa-Armutlu-Armutluk-Yenikapi-Kadikoy Sea Bus 0800-12-01 2015 Bursa-Yenikapı-Kadikoy Sea Bus "BUDO'dan expulsions Bursa"
- İDO and BUDO cancel all domestic sea bus services 08/11/2016 İDO and BUDO canceled all domestic sea bus flights: Lodos, which is effective in Maramara, has canceled all domestic sea bus services due to Istanbul weather buses (IDO) and BUDO weather conditions. 2 Gündür Due to the strong storm in Istanbul and Marmara Sea transport continues to be adversely affected. While IDO announced that it had canceled all its flights, BUDO announced that it had canceled many sea bus services. Domestic Sea Buses CANCELING SITES Starting the day with a strong lodos, Istanbullu will not be able to use sea buses this morning to go to work. Because of the storm that affected the sea transportation Deniz
- IDO cancels all domestic sea bus services 03/01/2017 IDO canceled all domestic sea bus services: Some of the Istanbul Sea Buses' (IDO) international flights were canceled due to adverse weather conditions. According to the statement made by IDO, 06.30 Bursa-Yenikapı-Kadikoy-Besiktas, 07.10 Bostanci-Kartal-Yalova, 07.30 Besiktas-Kadikoy Yenikapi-Bursa Sea Bus, 07.45 Bandırma-Yenikapı-Bostancı sea bus services could not be realized. Other canceled flights are as follows: "08.30 Armutlu-Armutlu TK-Yenikapı-Kadikoy, 08.30 Bursa-Yenikapi-Kadikoy-Besiktas, 09.30 Besiktas-Kadikoy-Yenikapi-Bursa, 14.30 Yalova-Tuzla-Kartal, 18.45 Bostanci-Yenikapi-Bandirma sea bus services. " IDO also announced the cancellation of all domestic bus services due to weather conditions.
- The high-speed train accident in Norway caused the 5 injury. 16/02/2012 In Norway, the high-speed train accident in the 100 kilometer southwest of Oslo caused injuries to five people. Norwegian State Railways announced that the accident was due to the train leaving the train. Regional high-speed train FLIRT'in trial accident occurred during the trial, the mountain skirts were crashed. Railways officials said in a statement, the trial was returned to a major disaster, the cause of the accident until the final report was decided to postpone the trial. Source: Nationality
- Today in History: 20 January 1954 18 killed people in the train crash that occurred in Pozantı. 20/01/2013 Today in History January 20 1943 Railway Conference held in Cairo Turkey also participated. 20 1954 killed 18 people in the train crash that occurred in Pozanti.
- Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project 2 Stage tunnel 16 - tunnel 17 The contract for the survey-project and engineering services tender of the landslide between the slopes 26/10/2013 TCDD Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project 2 Stage tunnel 16 - tunnel 17 has signed a contract with Yuksel Project, which won the tender for the engineering services of the landslide that occurred in the slopes of the 2 slope. The project will be carried out by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) D Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project 16 Stage Tunnel 17 - Survey, Design, Engineering Services for the Landslide Slope According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Yuksel Project firm won the tender which is determined as 575.829,50 lira. The officials we met at this stage were Bu
- Today in History: 20 January 1954 18 killed people in the train crash that occurred in Pozantı. 20/01/2015 Today in History January 20 1943 Railway Conference held in Cairo Turkey also participated. 20 1954 killed 18 people in the train crash that occurred in Pozanti.