12, organized by the Association of Lighting Equipment Manufacturers (AGID) and Turkish National Committee for Lighting (ATMK). IstanbulLight International Lighting and Electrical Equipment Fair and Congress, 18-21 September 2019 9 at Istanbul Expo Center. and 10. halls
In 2018; Turkey, as well as the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, the Balkans and CIS countries, including 78 850 from xnumx's total foreign professional visitors entertained ıstanbullight, has hosted national and international exhibitors 6.341.
IstanbulLight, which took its place in Informa Markets' energy portage this year, increased its international connections and its impact in the region; 6.500 is preparing to bring visitors close together with the most appropriate trade opportunities.
With the advantage of being the manufacturer in the lighting industry and geographical location of Turkey; IstanbulLight Fair will present its participants with export customers.
Get your place with your stand amongst the participants of IstanbulLight to meet with the buyers coming from 5.000.000.000 country which is the target of total lighting products import size and 45 USD!
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tomorrow's Lighting Technologies 11. IstanbulLight Fair 03/05/2018 11, organized with the strategic partnership of UBM, AGID and ATMK. IstanbulLight International Lighting and Electrical Equipment Fair and Congress brings together all the stakeholders of the sector at 19-22 September in Istanbul Expo Center. 11, organized by UBM, the world's leading exhibition organizer, is organized by the Association of Lighting Equipment Manufacturers (AGID) and Turkish National Committee for Lighting (ATMK). IstanbulLight International Lighting and Electrical Equipment Fair and Congress will be held at 19-22 September 2018 at Istanbul Expo Center. Turkey, as well as the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, the Balkans, the CIS countries 8000 over industry professionals prepared to host the ıstanbullight Fair at the firm over xnumx'n ...
- 11. IstanbulLight Fair, Street Lighting LED Conversion is on the table 06/06/2018 11, organized with the strategic partnership of UBM, AGID and ATMK. The IstanbulLight International Lighting and Electrical Equipment Fair and Forum will shed light on the lighting sector, which is at a critical turning point. In the National Energy Efficiency Action Plan carried out by the Turkish Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, the 7,5 million street lamp 30 is expected to change until 2023. This strategic transformation plan, which has the potential transport Turkey among the world's leading manufacturers, experts, which will take place between September 19-22 with names in ıstanbullight be tabled. UBM, the world's leading exhibition organizer, is the Association of Lighting Equipment Manufacturers (AGID) and Lighting Turkish National ın
- Export Gospel from Başoğlu at the Iftar Program of TÜDEMSAŞ 24/05/2019 In the iftar program, which has become traditional, TÜDEMSAŞ administrative superiors, union representatives and TÜDEMSAŞ staff have made iftar together. Speaking at the program, TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mr. V. Başoğlu gave important information about the wagons planned for production in Poland, Germany and Austria. The iftar program organized at TÜDEMSAŞ Personnel Dining Hall was attended by the General Manager V. Mehmet Başoğlu, the deputy general managers, the heads of the departments and the management of the company, as well as the representatives of the workers 'and civil servants' unions and the employees of the company. Mehmet Başoğlu made a statement after the end of in
- CMSye TAYSAD Export Award 08/05/2014 CMSye TAYSAD Export Award: CMS was awarded as the second largest exporter of 2013 by the Turkish Manufacturers Association of Vehicle Manufacturers (TAYSAD) with its 322 million dollar export figure in 2013. Iyle We are proud of the fact that each rim produced by the idea and effort of our own team adds economic value to our country, ülk said Berat Ösen, Chairman of the Board of Directors of CMS. Every success we have gained makes us more motivated for our future goals. Kaz Lightweight aluminum alloy wheels in Turkey's leading sectors, CMS, one of Europe's leading companies, to receive compensation for their work in 2013 years ...
- SEOM CONSTRUCTION IMPORT EXPORT SAN VE TIC. LTD. Sti 24/02/2010 Address: Atatürk Bulvarı 2. Stad Apt. A / Blok Kat: 7 No: 15 SANLIURFA Phone: + 90414 315 17 (pbx) Fax: + 60 90414 315 17 Web: www.seom.com.tr E-Mail: email@example.com
- First Export Train Starts Today 05/09/2012 Ankara 1 to be exported to Algeria. The first block container train installed in the organized industrial zone of Termikel company with electrical appliances is sent off to mersin today. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the written statement made by the General Directorate of electrical household appliances belonging to Termikel firms to be exported to Algeria installed, the first container train consisting of 37 wagon, tomorrow at Ankara 09.30 in 1. Organized Industrial Zone (OIZ) located within the industry station was reported. The ceremony will be held with the participation of Economy Minister Zafer Çağlayan and Ankara Chamber of Industry President Nurettin Özdebir and the train will be sent to Mersin Port.
- Alstom Grid has been selected Turkey 2013 Star Export 26/02/2014 Alstom Grid Turkey 2013 Export star was chosen: the Istanbul Mineral and Metals Exporters' Association (IMMIB) is traditionally held and it was the highest exporting companies reward the ceremony 19 February, "Transformers, Inductors" category at the most by exports Alstom in the first place grid Energy Industry Inc. "2013 Export yıldızıxnumx having a factory in Turkey's largest power transformer plant in Gebze Alstom Grid so again in its category as it was in previous years has maintained its position as the leader in the first year 1. This award, which has been taken since 2013, has been an indicator of Alstom's high export rate and stable success. X
- Iran Agrees with Turkey, Door Opened to Increase Exports 16/01/2015 Agree with Turkey, Iran Export Growth Door Opened: Batumi Logistics Board Chairman Taner Ankara, the agreement will make a significant contribution to the logistics sector, he said. An agreement on the establishment of a new railway line between Turkey and Iran was reached. The agreement is expected to increase exports to Iran and Iran. Taner Ankara, Batu Logistics Chairman of the Board, emphasizing the importance of the railway line with Iran, emphasized that the agreement will make significant contributions to the logistics sector. Minister of Development Cevdet Yilmaz, the Minister of Communication and Communications with Iran, Mahmoud Muizi, met with the meeting İran
- Konya is at the forefront of export and transportation 25/11/2015 Konya is at the forefront of export and transportation: With the increasing number of production facilities with new investments, today, 189 exports to the country. Stating that Turkey has become one of the city's most important industrial centers of production Konya Chamber of Industry Chairman Memiş Kütükçü, "The very first 5 countries that we export to Iraq, Algeria, Germany, Saudi Arabia and Iran," he said. Konya Chamber of Industry Chairman Memis Kütükçü, noting that the city has become one of Turkey's major industrial centers of production, said the Marmara Region is jammed aspire to alleviate the investment burden. Kütükcü exports to 189 countries in Konya's machinery manufacturing industry, automotive supplier industry, casting, food, footwear cü
- Coal Has Not Changed Its Export Forecasts Despite Railway Restrictions 02/12/2015 Colombia Has Not Changed its Export Forecasts Despite the Limitations of Railway Constraints: Colombia has not changed its export estimates for coal, even though railway restrictions have been lifted. According to Montel, export and production forecasts for this year remained at 83 million tons and 90 million tons. The Colombian government had set limits on rail transport between 22.30-04.30 hours due to the noise, but it was not effective on the targets.