es indigenous technology has passed the turkey
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Native to Turkey Overtakes ESI Technologies 13/05/2019 For eCall, which is automatically connected to 112 in emergencies in new generation cars, the uncertainty about the eSIM management system has ended. New generation car owners will have a safer driving experience with domestic and national eSIM remote management technology. 28 with EU member countries in Turkey manufactured from April 1 2018 in all new cars 'eCall' has become mandatory to use the system. The "eCall" system, which means an emergency call, is an innovation that aims to save lives in emergencies such as accidents, road related emergencies. Even if the system is not able to speak to the driver or passengers sürücü
- Elazığspor Technical Director Vural was impressed by the technology of the local tram (Video-Special News) 18/02/2013 Elazığspor Technical Director Vural stay to admire the local tram technology Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey participated in the test drive in the first local tram produced in consultation with the Elazigspor Technical Director Yilmaz Vural, 30 years for over stating that he lived in Germany, superior to those in Germany is technologically the local tram said that it has features. Elazığspor coach Yılmaz Vural and the players before the match with Bursaspor produced in consultation with the Metropolitan Municipality of Turkey's examine the test track in the first place Burulaş tram. Technical team and the players on the tram that gives information about the characteristics of the tram Local Tram Project Coordinator and Metropolitan Municipality Consultant Taha Aydin, Tram
- MY PARTNER 11/01/2010 Address: Via Eclipse 1 70123 39 80 53 28 425 39 80 53 68 733 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX it Contact: Herr Silvestro Di Gioia
- North Korea plans to move to high-speed train technology in the new era 13/01/2013 According to South Korea's official news agency Yonhap, high-speed trains will be launched on the China-North Korea railway line. It is learned that China is aiming to add high-speed train services for the train services between Dandung, which is the border city of North Korea and the capital Pyongyang. Yonhap, who used to source local media in China, emphasized the four-day train service, which used to be four days a week. According to information received, the increased trade volume between China and North Korea was learned that the cause. On the other hand, the North Korean administration has improved the railway line from Pyongyang to Geseong, where South Korean mills are factoryed.
- New high-speed train lines in France gain La Farga technology 31/05/2013 La Farga ineo SCLEE Ferroviare, LGV SEA (South Euro Atlantic High Speed Train Line Project) Catenary, supply, supply and electrification studies including TSO catenary system supply contract signed. The LGV SEA Project is a new, high-speed, double-track South-European Atlantic High-Speed Train Line Project with a stretch connection of approximately 300 km long, burgundy and metallurgical. All the catenary works of the line will be provided by La Farga railway technology. In this context, La Farga will produce 2014 million Euro copper and copper alloy wire between 2015 and 20. Source: Raillynews
- Huawei Eurasiarail to mark railway technology at 2014 05/03/2014 Huawei Eurasiarail will mark railroad technology at 2014: Huawei will introduce the latest safety and technological developments and products in rail transport at the Eurasia Rail 6 exhibition and conference to be held on 8 - 2014 March. Huawei, the leading global brand in the world of information communications systems, provides a secure business infrastructure for railways, providing passengers with access to services that are comfortable and equipped with advanced technology. At the EurasiaRail Fair and Conference, which will be held at 6 - 8 March, Huawei will be launching its new products and solutions in the field of urban and intercity rail systems. The Holder will be presenting it at the stand in the F10 area. Hol
- Çorum will be suitable for railway freight transportation or YHT technology 20/01/2015 Çorum will be suitable for railway freight transportation or YHT technology: It is a matter of concern whether the Çorum railway is being transported by freight or by rail freight. AK Party Deputy MPs Salim Uslu, Cahit Bagci and Murat Yildirim, in their joint statement, Kirikkale-Corum-Samsun Railway (279 km) announced that the railway has entered into the investment program, after giving detailed information about the investment in Corum and the environment around the benefits were listed. First, let's talk a few words about the railway; As can be seen from the statement of the deputies, Kırıkkale-Çorum-Samsun Railway Ahmet Davutoglu Prime Minister 62. It was included in the Government Program.
- We are One of the 10 Countries with High Speed Train Technology 19/09/2016 We are one of the 10 countries with high-speed train technology: TCDD Izmir 3. Regional Director Selim Koçbay, with one of the country 10-speed railway technology in the world, said it was Turkey. "We are one of the countries in Europe and our railroads are growing day by day," Kocbay said. The chairman and directors of the Balkan Anatolian Association and the Izmir Sancak Rumeli Associations were re-appointed to TCDD İzmir 3 last June. Regional Director Selim Koçbay "good luck" was to visit. Koçbay expressed satisfaction with the visit of the representatives of the Balkan association, "I have a yearly history of 26 in TCDD.
- Turkey Wagon Sanay AS TÜVASAŞ Attending the fair InnoTrans 2012 21/07/2012 Turkey Wagon Sanay AS TÜVASAŞ National Sovereignty Cad. No: 123 54198 Adapazari / Sakarya / Turkei Phone: + 90 2642751650 Fax: + 90 2542751678 Web: www.tuvasas.com.tr InnoTrans 2012 Halle 8.1 / 245a
- EurasiaRail 2012 Rail, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair Exhibitor REVENGE TURKEY 10/03/2012 In the 8-10 TURKEY REVENGE between March 2012 2012 EurasiaRail date in the fair which will be held in Istanbul Expo Center, and we will share our inner-city interurban rail system solutions. 10. Hola, F10 located in the area, we will be happy to welcome you at our booth REVENGE TURKEY.