Construction of a high-speed ropeway in Dubai, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, was planned.
The National newspaper, according to the news, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the capital of Dubai, a high-speed ropeway is planned to be built.
The speed of the planned ropeway line will reach the hour 150 kilometers in the news, the direction of the 8.4 thousand passengers on each direction of the direction can be moved per hour. The newspaper, on the line 'vital importance' in the city will provide the connection between the points of the 21 will take place, he noted.
The news also emphasized that the cabins that will be located on the ropeway line use 5 times less energy than the electric cars.I tr.sputniknews.co)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- Very fast trains are coming | High speed train 18/11/2012 Very fast trains are coming | High Speed Train A high speed train set will be taken to Ankara-Konya line. The work in this framework has come to an end. Speed, comfort and trust of high-speed trains that are appreciated by our citizens are developing. In this context, the 6 high speed train set will be purchased within the scope of the Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Line Development Project. To this end, the companies gave their bids. The tender commission will determine the most appropriate proposal by evaluating many criteria such as number of seats, energy cost. Following the approval of the TCDD Board of Directors, the tender will be finalized. After these processes, the new train sets will be taken alın
- Bursa high-speed train arrives rapidly 59 ends year-long craving 20/12/2012 Bursa high-speed train arrives rapidly 59 year-long craving ends Bursa-Mudanya Line is closed by a law in 1953 and then dismantled with the iron network disconnected Bursa, 59 year longing ends. Turkey's most important industry, textile and Bursa, one of the tourism centers to provide rail links to the East-West axis 105-kilometer Istanbul high-speed train Line's 75 kilometer section forming the Bursa-Yenisehir basis of the stage, 23 December 2012 Sunday hours are taken in 13.00 . Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security, Bursa-Mudanya Yolu Balat Mahallesi Mevkii
- High Speed Trains in High Speed Service 25/11/2012 2009 7 842 115 2009 6 passenger transported in Ankara-Eskişehir-Konya line. It was observed that TCDD launched high speed service on the High Speed Train service which started from Ankara to Eskişehir and Konya. High speed train. 444 130 1 397 985 2023 30 4 824 million XNUMX thousand XNUMX people traveled in Ankara-Konya line. TCDD. XNUMX plans to increase the railway network to XNUMX thousand kilometers in line with its targets. XNUMX contributes to the economy with the introduction of a thousand kilometers of conventional network.
- High Speed in the service, also in the service | High speed train 23/11/2012 High Speed in the service, also in the service | 2009 7 842 115 2009 passengers in the Ankara-Eskişehir-Konya line have been moved since 6 with High Speed Train High Speed Train. It was observed that TCDD launched high speed service during the High Speed Train service that it started from Ankara to Eskişehir and Konya. High Speed Train, 444 130 million 1 thousand 397 people moved from 985 to the present day, while the 2023 million 30 thousand 4 people traveled on the Ankara-Konya line. In line with TCDD.824 year targets, XNUMX plans to increase the railway network to a thousand kilometers XNUMX.
- World's highest viaduct in Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line 14/09/2012 Habib Soluk, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, gave information about Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) project. Speaking during the visit of the Governor of Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat, YHT line Ankara-Sivas stage, Ankara-Kırıkkale, Kırıkkale-Yerköy, Yerköy-Sivas as they are divided into three, stating that the tenders between Yerköy-Sivas last year and completed the construction of approximately 150 mile infrastructure he said. The highest pedestal viaduct The 108 of the project is also in the tender. Soluk stated that: X The tender is in the evaluation phase. There is no problem between Yerköy and Sivas. There is no problem between Yerköy and Kırıkkale. The rate was also made and the evaluations are continuing. Kayaş-Kirikkale ...
- High-speed train arrives in Italian 'model' security 27/05/2012 High-speed trains run from Ankara to Eskişehir and Konya. According to the news of today's newspaper Kamil Elibol, a three-stage security concept will be implemented against sabotage incidents. The State Railways (TCDD) and the General Directorate of Security and the Gendarmerie General Command have examined the security of garages, lines and HVS. A delegation composed of three representatives of institutions went from Ankara to Eskişehir by High Speed Train. The second review trip will be held in Konya. The Commission has determined the security measures to be taken at the station, line and trains. Gar's almost like airports. Warning sensors will be placed on the lines. The decisions taken by the Commission are karar
- High speed train coming to Kütahyaya 16/08/2013 Kutahya comes from high-speed trains: the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the Kutahya high-speed train (YHT) line began to work for the establishment. TCDD, Eskişehir-Kütahya will be created for the application project for the YHT line is preparing to go to tender. Minister Yildirim, a while ago, 5 province where xnumx'n percent of Turkey's population in the year 40 announced that they will connect with the high-speed train line. TCDD YHT projects across the neighboring provinces (Balıkesir, Bursa, Bilecik, Eskisehir, Afyonkarahisar, Usak and Manisa) passes the line of YHT line, but not planning their YHT line was mobilized by the Kütahya. First, the deputies of Kütahya Baş
- New Turkey High Speeds Coming 24/07/2014 New Turkey High Speeds Coming: City Management Specialist Professor Dr. Recep Bozlağan, "Turkey is signing a strategic success. The Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train line, which will be launched on Thursday, is one of the most critical investments in the history of the Republic. New Turkey comes at high speed, "he said. In a program he attended, he gave information about the opening of high-speed train. Dr. Recep Bozlağan, "On behalf of the railways last year 50 done almost nothing high-speed train lines in Turkey are opened one after another. high-speed trains built from Turkey 2009 years ...
- Sandikya comes to High Speed Train 25/08/2014 High-speed train is coming to Sandikli: During the preparation of High Speed Train Project, the lack of stations in Sandikli caused great sorrow in the district and the citizens reacted to the project. Mayor Mustafa Çöl said in a statement about the issue that Hüdai Thermal Springs and Sandik is very important because of the strategic location of the High Speed Train was very important. We made attempts to build the High Speed Train Station in Sandıklı in Afyonkarahisar and Beş District, and as a result we received the good news. Our High Speed Train Station will be built in our Chest and will stop at our High Speed Train Crate. High-speed train to arrive in our chest Tren