Photo contest is hosted by TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ under the auspices of Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure.
Applications for the X Tam O An ”Eastern Express National Photography Contest, which will take place on the route between Ankara and Kars, started at 2 May 2019. Applications 21 will continue until June.
This year the competition will be held in the second, the first one 10 thousand pounds, the second one 7 thousand pounds, the third one will be rewarded a thousand pounds 5. In the competition, the three nominees will receive 3'er thousand pounds.
The photographs taken on the Eastern Express route will be evaluated and amateur or professional photographer interested in 18 will be able to participate.
40 photo to be determined by the jury will be exhibited in Ankara. The owners of the photos in question will be paid the 300 liras royalty fee.
Amateur Photographers Association President Koray Olsen's competition takes place among members of the jury, will be held with the approval of Turkey Photographic Arts Federation.
441 photographer participated in last year's contest with a thousand 529 works.
For details on the application and other requirements, please Click here
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 10 Thousand Lira Award for the Most Beautiful Square of the Eastern Express 04/06/2019 Photo contest is hosted by TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ under the auspices of Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. Applications for the X Tam O An ”Eastern Express National Photography Contest, which will take place on the route between Ankara and Kars, started at 2 May 2019. Applications 21 will continue until June. This year the competition will be held in the second, the first one 10 thousand pounds, the second one 7 thousand pounds, the third one will be rewarded a thousand pounds 5. In the competition, the three nominees will receive 3'er thousand pounds. The photographs taken on the Eastern Express route will be evaluated in the competition erg
- Tam O An East Express National Photo Contest Begins 28/05/2018 Exactly East Express National Photography Contest Begins: The competition will be rewarded for the photographs taken on the East Express route. Anyone who is an amateur and professional photographer over the age of 18 will be able to participate in the “Exact Moment” photo contest. True fame beyond Turkey's borders Express, now will be subject to national photo contest. Various awards will be given to those who will participate in the contest with the photographs taken on the line of Doğru Doğru Express düzenlen organized with the motto “Full O AN”. 10 thousand TL will be determined by the jury among the participants in the "Full O AN" photography contest, 7 for the second…
- East Express 'Tam O An' Photo Contest Concluded 29/06/2019 Under the auspices of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, the Tam Tam O An Doğu East Express 2, which will be hosted by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. National Photography Contest has been concluded. Turkey organized with the approval of the Federation of Photographic Art, citizens of the interest to travel by train, the Orient Express to the withdrawal of Turkey's history and aims to reveal the unique power of the cultural aspects of the art of photography "Full O" Orient Express 2. Bedriye Budak won the first prize at the National Photography Competition, İsmet Soner Yılmazer won the second prize and Ahmet Harmancı won the third prize. In this year's second competition, 10 thousand pounds to the winner,…
- Eskişehir Express, Başkent Express, Cumhuriyet Ekspresi, Sakarya Express train schedules 02/09/2012 ESKİŞEHİR EXPRESSION, BAŞKENT EXPRESS, TRAVEL EXCAVATION, SAKARYA EXPRESS trains, Haydarpaşa - Eskişehir - Haydarpaşa between the works every day. They connect to high speed trains running between Ankara - Eskişehir - Ankara. (Within the scope of road works of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project, 1 February 2012 has been interrupted for 24 month.) MOTION HOURS: ESKİŞEHİR EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 08.45-Haydarpaşa V: 12.52 Haydarpaşa K: 07.00-Eskişehir V: 10.54 BAŞKENT EXPRESS: Eskişehir K: 12.45 Haydarpaşa K: 16.50-Eskişehir V: 08.00 CUMHURİYET EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 14.57-Haydarpaşa V: 16.45 Haydarpaşa K: 20.42-Eskişehir V: 14.30 SAKARYA EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 18.29-Haydarpaşa V: 19.45 Haydarpaşa K: 23.39-Eskişehir V: 17.30 (this is not connected to the train.) DISTANCE: 21.24 N
- Tourism Express replaces East Express 25/02/2019 Minister of Culture and Tourism Mehmet Nuri Ersoy made a series of investigations in the Sarıkamış district of Kars. Sarıkamış Ski Center, Katerina Pavilion, Ani Ruins and Kars Castle Minister Ersoy browsing the surrounding area, Ani ruins of the 6 monthly excavation program will be taken to the announcing by explaining "both the time will extend and the excavation will increase the number of professional archaeologists and art historians." He said. Minister Ersoy, the AK Party in his speech at the Provincial Directorate of the Eastern Express route to operate a 'Tourism Express' can be started to work said. Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Kars, reached the Eastern Express esi
- East Express Full lı O ”Moment Photo Exhibition Opens at Kars Train Station 13/06/2018 The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, inaugurated the exhibition titled Türk Telekom Eastern Express National Photography Contest at Kars Train Station, titled daki O Tren An. Speaking at the opening Arslan, Eastern Express train consisting of photographs taken on the route of the 42 work will be opened in other provinces, he said. Arslan recalled that the first rail was laid between İzmir and Aydın in the 1856 in this geography. . " Trains, in the days of Independence War soldiers, ammunition, diye
- Istanbulers will Meet Metrobus-Weighted 'Electric Buses' 23/09/2014 Istanbullular, Metrobus-Weighted Work 'Electric Bus to Meet: Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Operations (IETT) General Manager Mumin Kahveci, within a short time will begin to transport Istanbulites electric public transportation, said: "2019'de 25'in 2'ı percent " said. İETT Turkey is one of the oldest institutions and they entered into a major attack on public transport in recent years, he said. Kahveci that attracted the attention of IETT vehicle fleet, the last 850 annually added new 3 fleet to their new vehicle fleets, public buses and other public transportation vehicles around the 360 binnesi said that renewed. Kahveci is now in the fleet with XNUMX CNG Kah
- Eastern Express Demands Can Not Carry ... Çare, Touristic Anatolian Express 29/11/2018 Travel agencies, which acted upon the failure of the Eastern Express to meet the demands, began lobbying for a train to travel across Anatolia. The new tour of tourism, the Kars tour with the Eastern Express Eks It was almost impossible to find a place in December-March at the Eastern Express, where interest increased every year. TCDD, which increased the number of sleeping cars in the past years, is insufficient to meet the demands due to the current technical conditions. The solution proposal of the tourists who can not respond to the intense demand from their customers is the gelen touristic train M. One of the world's leading tourism products, the tourist example of the Siberian Express, a touristic train operated between Istanbul and Kars, önde
- Eastern Express Yarış Tam O An ”National Photography Contest is Concluded 07/06/2018 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications announced the results of the ası Full O An Eastern Express National Photography Contest Ulaştırma. Eastern Express N Tam O An lard National Photography Contest Results: Honorable Mention Award Winners - Murat Yılmaz, Burak Kaynakoğlu, Ümmü Kandilcioğlu Winner of the Third Prize - Özgen Beşli Second Prize Winner - Yücel Çetin Winner of the First Prize - Murat Tok First 10 thousand TL from the photographs that received the award, the second 7 thousand TL, the third 5 thousand TL, and each of the photographs worthy of honorable mention won 3 thousand TL. 11 June Monday, at 10: 00, at Ankara YHT Gar saat
- Eastern Express Photography Competition Award Ceremony 11/06/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "Orient Express, our country spends in 24 hours way to uncover the four seasons of beauty, with a new face and vision of Railways Turkey offers an event that coincides with a new face and vision." said. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "Orient Express, our country spends in 24 hours way to uncover the four seasons of beauty, Turkey's new face with a new face and vision of Railways and offers an event that coincides with the vision." said. In his speech at the Eastern Express Photography Competition Awards Ceremony, Arslan stated that the last 1,5 century-old destiny of the railroads ...