Due to adverse weather conditions, the General Directorate of State Airports Authority was informed about the flights. In the statement made by the Authority; 468 8 from Istanbul Airport at the airport due to weather conditions, and 94 at the Sabiha Gokcen Airport were reportedly directed to other airports of 2.
According to the statement made by DHMI, 17 is said to be necessary to explain the news published in the media on the fact that some of the planes that had to land at the airports in Istanbul were directed to the airports in other cities in May.
Flights of Aviation of the most important principles of life and property, the statement emphasized that ensuring the safety, quickly taken the necessary measures in order to ensure these conditions in as well as all over the world Turkey also time zone where the adverse meteorological conditions specified.
THOUSAND THREE 500 FEET PASSES
Air in the airspace of Istanbul, which is called gibi killer cloud ın by pilots and makes it impossible to fly aircrafts such as turbulence, low vision conditions, icing, air flow in the airspace, horizontal and perpendicular to the airspace. In a statement that the vehicles lead to the fate of the accident, the following recorded:
10 SEFER CONCERNED
Tedir For this reason, it is imperative that air traffic is kept in all air areas where these CB clouds form, stopping the take-off or, if necessary, directing traffic to other squares. Measures were taken to ensure the safety of life and property in all Istanbul airspace not only at Istanbul Airport during the aforementioned weather events. In this direction, only 468 from 8 flights at Istanbul Airport and 94 from Sabiha Gökçen Airport were diverted to another airport by using 2. In this process, there was no insecurity due to the devoted work of our company personnel. Bu
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- DHMI's New Airport Service 20 Euro Service Fee 27/05/2018 The first announcement was made by the State Airports Authority regarding the 20 € passenger service fee included in the tender of Istanbul New Airport announced by the Cockpit. 15 $ passenger service fee reflected in the international flights at Ataturk Airport will be charged as € 20 with the new airport's commissioning. Due to the exchange rate difference of approximately 40 has been announced by the State Airports Authority regarding the tariff. Explanation by the State Airports Authority; “News in some media and social media, organ Istanbul New Airport International Line"
- State Airports Authority General Manager Funda in January, 'DHMİ Running Turkey Flying' 29/01/2019 Funda Ocak, General Manager and Chairman of the Board of State Airports Authority, gave information about the ongoing projects in the share he made from his official twitter account. Here's General Manager January shares: Our country, civil aviation in the field of great progress in Europe, the fastest development in Europe, reached a point in the world civil aviation. There was no doubt that the transportation policies implemented in the last 17 year were effective in capturing this success chart. I can say that our country is equipped with more modern airports and terminals than its counterparts in the world. DHMİ is a global brand in terms of operation and advanced technological infrastructure with the big projects implemented Hay
- Istanbul 3. Aircraft to be accompanied by luxury vehicles at the airport 27/06/2018 29 3 scheduled to open in October. Received on the apron at the airport to accompany the planes landing from the BMW brand hybrid vehicle sales price of Turkey's lips was astonishing. Istanbul New Airport, one of the world's best-selling hybrid sports cars, BMW I8-type models, including aircraft to accompany the aircraft. Specially equipped follow-up (yellow and yellow) vehicles in the airport aprons serve to guide planes and vehicles at the runway-apron-taxi sites. The officers of these vehicles are in constant contact with the control tower. Vehicles, aircraft, all kinds of obstacles in a safe way while maintaining the same zamarda lar
- 3 from DHMI. airport description 30/12/2014 3 from DHMI. airport description: General Directorate of State Airports Authority, to be made to Istanbul 3. claims about the airport, 'swallow four billion swamp' claims, was completely unrealistic and imaginative. The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) said in a statement that some media reports about unregistered media in the new Istanbul airport are subject to regulations and regulations. When completed, the new Istanbul airport, which is expected to be one of the world's largest passenger capacity airports, has already entered history as the most important vision move in the history of Turkish transport.
- 3 from DHMI Ataturk Airport. Pushed button to move to airport 27/10/2017 DHMI starts planning for the future of Atatürk Airport, which is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of the New Airport in Istanbul. Square Management began to make preparations for the closure of Atatürk Airport. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, DHMİ will tender the report and the evaluation of the determination of the possible loss of profit if the early termination of the lease term of Atatürk Airport. DHMI is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of Istanbul New Airport DH
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Again Again 08/02/2019 Two times before the suspension of the 3 March announced the move to Istanbul Airport, April, this time the claim was put forward. 29 was inaugurated in October but was moved to 31 in December before 3 moved to December and the new relocation date to April was postponed to Istanbul Airport. Even though no official explanation has been made on the date, Airporthaber has been informed that the opinion of the election for the month of April was learned. It was learned that the election work was effective, while the local elections in 31 March announced that the move would take place. On the other hand, it is learned that Turkish Airlines has revised its plans according to the date of relocation. IGA on the subject İ
- Claims of Istanbul Airport Shares Sold 24/05/2019 Some of the partners of the Third Airport were allegedly prepared to sell their shares at the airport valued at 11 billion dollars. Vinci, ADP and TAV are said to be interested in airport shares. IGA, the airport operator says 'no sales plan'. According to Bloomberg, some of the partners of the third Airport are preparing to sell their shares at the airport, which is valued at $ 11 billion. According to information provided by the source of the US investment bank Lazard. Next to Vinci, TAV Airports and his French partner Aeroports de Paris are also interested in the site's operator, IGA. Ferrovial SA's project Fer
- DHMI Continues Training for Istanbul New Airport 01/10/2018 The opening of the New Airport, days before the opening, in order to prevent the failure of our organization; air navigation services, operation, construction, information technology and electronic infrastructure is continuing to complete the training on completion. Funda Ocak, the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the General Manager of the State Airports Authority, made a statement on the subject, and said that they continue to work in coordination with IGA and other stakeholders. The January statement continues as follows: 29 The entire DHMI community is striving for mobilization consciousness and spirit to prevent any disruptions at the grand opening in October. All units acting in this sense are tüm
- After our local Tram Silk, our target is to make planes in Bursa. 16/03/2012 Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, "Our goal is also made of aircraft in Bursa. Bursa has such a power. The first indigenous tram produced in such a short period year 2,5, will contribute to Turkey both to Bursa," he said. Altepe, Metropolitan Municipality March meeting, the importance of producing the Turkish economy in order to stand up to the domestic brands. In this direction, explaining that they care about the production of domestic tram Altepe, said: "We are way göstericiyiz. Also made of Our target aircraft in Bursa. Bursa has such a power. Produced in a period of 2,5 years the first domestic tram, both Bursa and Turkey We will contribute '
- What if birds hit planes? 03/08/2013 What if the birds hit the airplanes: Will the third airport be established in one of the major bird migration routes? Birds' route 2 will be observed throughout the year and necessary measures will be taken. Environment and Urbanization Minister Erdoğan Bayraktar, 3 in Istanbul, where it is expected that the EIA report will remain on the migration route of birds. to prevent possible accidents at the airport 'bird observation radars, including the establishment of all necessary measures will be taken, he said. 2017 is planned to be completed in Istanbul and the first stage will be completed in 3. the final EIA report of the airport project, the selected area to the airport revealed that Turkey is on a major bird migration routes, likely in the report ...
- Japan's fast train catches up with planes (Video) 21/11/2014 The Japanese high speed train reached the airplanes: the super-fast magnetic levitation train (maglev), which went on the air in Japan, made its first voyage with its passengers and reached an 502 speed per hour. During the trip, the amazement of the passengers on the train was read from their faces.
- German Aquila planes come to Bursa 04/02/2016 German manufacturing Aquila is coming to Bursa air: Turkey's first indigenous tram opened to the world market by producing Bursa, it is now preparing the single-engine civil aircraft production. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Altepe will start production soon. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality took action to make Bursa the center of aviation. In November, by signing a protocol with Uludag University, the Municipality opened the way for the university track to be used for civilian flights and airplanes, and the button was pressed by the private sector to produce aircraft. Bursalı B-Plas and İğrek Machinery, Germany-based Aquila company 1,5 million euros by preparing to begin to produce two-man aircraft. B
- Airplanes coming to planes 07/10/2017 With the Bag Law in the Parliament, the 'armed police' era will start on the aircraft. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications said, “The air police in the aircraft will be a member of the police. He will know the procedures and procedure on the plane. Uç Clarifying the regulations on the sharing of air police and passenger information in the bag bill, Arslan said that the UN Security Council and the World Civil Aviation Authority made decisions in this direction. Arslan, the Turkish civil aviation legislation, the security size and that decisions do not overlap with, he noted that they would have made the necessary arrangements in order to avoid problems. Referring to the importance of the arrangement to be brought, Arslan, said: "Already the collection of your passenger information and ..."
- Burulaş's seaplanes received ENG Aviation 01/12/2017 Bursa Transportation Public Transport Management (BURULAS) seaplanes Antalya based company received ENG Aviation. 2010 began its operations in the region of Antalya, Alanya, and started to use in aviation, Gazipasa-TRNC, TRNC-Adana and Adana-Gazipaşa lines. The company has agreed to purchase BURULAŞ aircrafts for passenger transportation with 19 seats. General manager of the company to deal with BURULAŞ for two aircraft Tulgay Özden, the land will do the land, amphibious flight will not be announced. Technical competence studies started in the statement, 3 annual R & D study after the amphibian aircraft in the Mediterranean region was decided to make a flight. Yeterlilik
- THY comes double-decker aircraft 22/12/2014 THY double-decker airplanes are coming: Turkish Airlines' Chairman Hamdi Topçu said that they are planning aggressive growth in the wide body, plan We also want to buy a two-storey wide-body aircraft called the 'wide body'. Our intention is 3. to put these planes together with the airport. bu Turkish Airlines Chairman Hamdi Topçu said that they planned aggressive growth in the wide trunk and said, Yönetim We want to buy a wide-body aircraft called the ede wide body Türk. All this means that our long range destination will increase. Tüm These planes are 3. Topçu stated that they want to activate these planes together with the airport ile
- TCDD Description: TCDD Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project, Eskişehir-Istanbul section has reached the final stage. 31/01/2012 Due to the Gebze-Köseköy Railway operation, 1 branch will be interrupted for 2 year in the Eskişehir-Istanbul line. Routine maintenance on the parallel roadway for two years, except emergency cases, was removed and it was decided to keep the road constantly open. On the other hand, freight trains will be transported by ships between Tekirdağ and Izmit Derince in order to prevent the industrialists from being injured. Eskişehir-İstanbul section, which is planned to be completed in the same time with Xarmarine and with integrated construction, will be completed in 2013, double line, electric, signal, according to the latest high speed train technology. TCDD officials, in this section in the railway literature "displacement" he expressed, the old line with the new line geographically yapıl
- Claim of 400 Workers Dies in Construction of Third Airport 12/02/2018 Workers of the 3.havalim, they hurry up, they are pressured, no measures are taken to explain the security. Iyor In Zincirlikuyu, the dead are sent with coffins, here with body bags yol, according to the workers who said that deaths are hidden by giving money to families. 3 reacts to environmentalists and scientists because of the destruction of nature. scandals also occur in terms of occupational safety in airport construction. It is claimed that dozens of workers have lost their lives in the construction work where the registered 31 thousand people work. Employees define the construction site as a “cemetery Çalışan. Workers tell them that ı hurry up önlem is under pressure and that no measures have been taken for occupational safety. … In Zincirlikuyu, the dead are sent off with the coffin et, according to the workers who said et dead body bags u u
- 3. Claims of Worker's Deaths Moved to Parliament 12/02/2018 According to the news of Republic of Turkey Mehmet Kızmaz'ın; 400 workers were killed in the third airport construction, the families of workers from Anatolia were silenced by giving money. These allegations were also moved to Parliament. CHP Deputy Undersecretary for Trade Unions, Professional Chambers and Civil Society Organizations, Veli Ağbaba, the Labor and Social Security Minister Jülide Sarıeroğlu'nun asked the Parliament to answer the question. Ağbaba asked how many people lost their lives in construction, how many companies in the field were operating and whether there had been work murder cases in these companies in the past.
- 3 Following the Claim of Immigration. Airport View from the Air 08/08/2018 On the allegations of the occurrence of dent in the third Airport runway, the new airport construction announced to be launched in October, 29 was viewed from the sky. It was noteworthy that the sharing of her image came after the allegations of a dent in the airport track. 29 The first stage of 94 was completed in October. 'Temporary Acceptance Application' was made to the State Airports Authority (DHMI) for the operation of the airport, whose last status was displayed in the air. When all the stages are completed, work at Istanbul New Airport, which will be the largest airport in the world with the capacity of 200 million passengers, continues at full speed. The first stage of the airport will be opened in October 29 abı
- 3. 32 Billion TL Corruption Claim in Airport Tender 26/09/2018 CHP Deputy Chairman Aykut Erdoğdu, workers' actions in the third airport that came up with the agenda announced the corruption. Erdoğdu, 'Things that corruption is TL equivalent of about 32 5 billion TL Turkey about ten percent of the public budget. This amount is the highest amount of corruption we can detect after Türk Telekom privatization tender, 'he said. The third airport, which came up with workers 'killings and workers' actions, is now the subject of a major corruption claim. CHP Deputy Chairman Aykut Erdoğdu, who explained that major corruptions were made at the third airport where workers who reacted to work and housing conditions in recent weeks were arrested, said da
- DHMİ Esenboğa Airport Fast Taxi Roads and Apron Project Procurement of tenders collected 15/02/2012 The proposals of the ”Esenboğa Airport Express Taxiways and Apron Project“ tender to be held by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ) were collected on 06 February 2012. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, the companies and their bids which are worth about 53.850.000 TL cost were determined as follows: 1. Sera Construction - EMT Construction 47.990.000 TL 2. İntaş İnşaat - Kur Construction 48.110.872 TL 3. Metag Construction - MBD Construction 48.775.000 TL 4. Kırcal Construction 49.166.714 TL 5. Eco Construction 49.325.000 TL 6. Sigma Construction - Yuma Construction - Orfen 49.495.450 ma
- DHMİ Milas - Bodrum Airport Taxi Road Transformation of the Road to the Project of Fast Taxiway Project 15/02/2012 The proposals of the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) for un Milas - Bodrum Airport Taxiway Road Transition and Fast Taxiway Construction “tender were held on 08 February 2012. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, the companies and their bids which are worth approximately 38.700.000 TL were determined as follows: Intaş Construction - Kur Construction 23.238.102 TL Erenport Construction - Ermit Engineering 24.560.953 TL Sigma Construction - Yuma Construction 24.650.000 Tinaş Construction 25.720.000 TL Kırcal Construction 27.288.723 TL Metag Construction - MBD Construction 29.649.199 TL Greenhouse Construction Tin
- DHMİ General Manager, January, Muş Airport Study Study 10/08/2018 General Director of State Airports Authority (DHMI) Funda Ocak, Muş Sultan Alparslan Airport construction of the ongoing building was found. General Manager visited the terminal building of Muş Sultan Alparslan Airport in January, and received information from the authorities. For some time, investigations in January, said the work is continuing intensively. He said that they were working together as much as they could with their employers and their employers: ın We hope that we will receive this work in a brilliant way in October at the latest in October. Ocak Mr. President 100 announced his daily projects and called the kadar Sultan Alparslan Airport El. olarak
- DHMI, 3. Accepts Bad Conditions in Airport Construction 15/12/2018 Funda Ocak, General Manager of the State Airports Authority, accepted the bad conditions of working conditions at the new airport. January, 'The conditions of the construction site of the third airport, yes, you are extremely right. We have made an initiative with İGA under these site conditions. Bedbugs are not acceptable in this period. We have been repeatedly warned about the regulation of the conditions of the construction site, service facilities and food conditions. General Director of State Airports Authority Funda Ocak, 2015 220 thousand people in 30 in the construction of the airport 25 workers in an occupational accident, XNUMX workers died in natural conditions, he said. The construction site conditions are bad ın
- 1 from TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman. Description of the International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop 11/10/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, "everywhere in 600 kilometers in diameter, to ensure that our high-speed train daily to prevent migration of trips," he said. Karaman, "1. International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop" came to Karabük journalists said in a statement, the trains are working with electricity and therefore does not pollute the air, he said. Railways are very careful about air pollution, expressing Karaman, "the future will be air sales, so the countries with the dirty air will pay money to countries with clean air. This will contribute to the situation in the railways. Now will be an imaginary situation, but in the future," he said. In a study done in Turkey ...