- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Marmaray Insured: 30 insures Marmaray 30/10/2012 Marmaray have Fuses: MARSH CEO Mert Yücesan Turkey, noting that they 500 million dollars through the insurance premium, "40 years we have been operating in Turkey. Enterprise 5 provide services to a thousand customers. One of the most interesting is that we do today as an insurance broker in Turkey was pack up, we've organized the 1.1 billion Marmaray project, "he said. At the beginning of September Marsh & McLennan Group of Companies Turkey Tayfun Beyazıt appointed President of the Board of Directors; Martin South, CEO of Marsh Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, the CIS, Turkey and Southern Europe region responsible CEO Flavio Piccolomini, CEO of Merten Yücesan Turkey Marsh, president of the group companies Mercer Sibel Country ...
- Marmaray Regional Directorate claims that Marmaray leaks 09/04/2014 Marmaray Regional Directorate of the allegations of leaking leakage: Today, the news about the Marmaray news in the newspapers made it necessary to make the following description.Marmaray is one of the safest projects in the world built with advanced technology. The statements that are based on. Authorities ild in the newspaper news are not the explanation of our Company. A technical team consisting of experts from TCDD, Marmaray Regional Directorate, Consultant Eurasia Joint Venture and TGN Joint Venture of Contractor has been examined in Marmaray. In the technical examination; There is no leakage or humidification in the tubes under the sea. It has once again been determined that there is no circumstance in terms of operational safety as a result of technical inspection. In tunnels of tunnels (in land tunnels) deniz
- New Marmaray Line Project Stops (New Marmaray IETT Lines) 06/08/2014 New Marmaray Line Stops: The Marmaray project, one of the most important projects of Istanbul, seems to continue to expand. İBB and İETT, working on the new Marmaray lines and stops, will complete İncirli and Söğütlüçeşme together with the new Marmaray project. Marmaray, which is the most important transportation project in Istanbul, is being made similar. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) was projected by the button for the new metro line. Work is started for the 28 kilometer line, station, rail system and feasibility project to be made between İncirli-Sogutlucesme. The project, which will pass under Metrobüs line, is interconnected to the Kuruçeşme-Beylerbeyi under the sea ın
- Marmaray Project Monthly Progress Video from Construction Sites October 2011 30/10/2011 Marmaray Project Monthly Progress Video from Construction Sites October 2011 Source: UBAK
- Marmaray Yenikapı Shipwrecks Museum in the subway 08/05/2008 In the opening ceremony of the Marmaray-Metro Rescue Excavations Symposium organized at the Archaeological Museums, Prof. Dr. Ercan Özdemir from Istanbul University Department of Conservation and Restoration of Movable Cultural Heritage. Dr. Sait Basaran, Yenikapı excavations belonging to the Byzantine period during the excavations of the 4 and 11 century 32 wrecks until today, he said. Başaran, indicating that the ships were taken under protection in water tanks, "Tanks will add some chemicals to make the hardening of the wood like sponges. We are planning to exhibit shipwrecks at the museum, which is thought to be established next to the subway in Yenikapı," he said. Başaran stated that the works created excitement in the world of science, with the wall remains that were estimated to belong to the walls of Constantine alar
- Marmaray Bahçeşehir to extend the proposal on the agenda 27/12/2011 CHP Istanbul Provincial General Assembly Member Gökhan Gümüşdağ prepared by CHP deputy İsmail Çelebi, 'GenelHalkalı In addition to the train line, the ‚Ispartakule yazılı and esi Ispartakule Bahcesehir and Bogazkoy stations ilave were added to the committees for unanimity. CHP's Gökhan Gümüşdağ ın Altınşehir ges Ispartakule rahat stated that tens of thousands of people resided in the Bahçeşehir and Boğazköy settlements ğ with some additional stations on the suburban train line that will be established, citizens will reach the central places easily and mentioned the following in its motion: CH
- Marmaray Project CR3 Contract: Gebze - Halkalı Improvement of Commuter Lines: Construction, Electrical and Mechanical Systems 03/01/2011 Republic of Turkey Ministry of Transportation General Directorate of Railways, Harbors and Airports Construction General Directorate (DLH) Republic of Turkey, Ministry of Transport, Railways, Ports and Airports Construction General Directorate - DLH (hereinafter "Credit the Party" hereinafter), the European Investment Bank (EIB and the Council of Europe Development Bank (ECU) (hereinafter referred to both as the ”Bank“) received a loan for the cost of the Marmaray Project. This International Bidding Invitation, Gebze-Halkalı Improving Commuter Lines: Construction, Electrical and Mechanical Systems: CR3 Contract. The Marmaray Project is an improvement to the existing suburban line system on both sides of the Bosphorus and a railway esi
- Bosphorus bridge maintenance will begin after completion of Marmaray 29/05/2013 Binali Yildirim, who will start after maintenance of Marmaray, will start after the completion of Marmaray project. Yıldırım did not give any information about the date of the study. Minister Binali Yildirim, the foundation of the third bridge, which will be laid tomorrow foundings. Lightning, watching the bridge work with helicopters, then came to the place where the bridge's feet came from the investigation continued. Minister Yıldırım, the reporter made a statement after the review. The third bridge is the longest bridge over the world.
- The ship from Marmaray excavations will be rebuilt and launched. 03/01/2012 A dream came true with the Marmaray project and two birds were hit with one stone. Thanks to this project, the hidden history under Istanbul also surfaced. In this respect, the excitement of the University of Istanbul Yenikapı Shipwrecks Research Center is now at the top iler Scientists who take great care of every part of the shipwrecks in the Marmaray excavations, to achieve a miracle. In this framework, the 1.200 annual ship is rebuilt from its ashes. Marmaray Shipwrecks Project Manager Assoc. Dr. Ufuk Kocabaş said, aş We process the ships on the basis of parts. This is a great work, but when you think of Yenikapı excavations ama
- Prime Minister's First Rail Supply Ceremony Speech in Marmaray (Video) 20/01/2012 "Within the scope of the Marmaray Project, we are building 40 units on the Asian and European sides. The 76,3 is being built under the sea at the 13,6 kilometer. The 75 will be transported in one direction per hour. Once completed, Üsküdar Sirkeci will be available only in 2 minutes, from Söğütlüçeşme to Yenikapı in 4 minutes, from Bostancı to Bakırköy in 12 minutes, from Gebze. HalkalıIt is now possible to reach 105 in minutes. Currently in Istanbul, the share of the rail system in urban transport is 8. When the Marmaray is completed, this rate will increase to 28. God willing, with the introduction of Marmaray, İn
- Binali Yıldırım: dan At the end of 2013, we will spend Istanbulites from Marmaray B 23/01/2012 The Minister explained the projects and targets they have realized since the 2003 as a ministry, and said that the share of transportation and communication sector in GDP as of 2011 exceeded 15. Yıldırım also gave information regarding the sectoral distribution of the investments they made and explained that they have realized record investments in the history of the republic and they have invested in 2003 billion pounds since the year of 123. In 2003, Yıldırım said that the share of transportation and communication investments in total public investments is 17, and 2011 said that 41 has increased to 2003. In the 714 of 2011 is one of the highways kilometre
- GTO President Nail Çiler made a speech in the parliament, saying that the Metro and Marmaray project in Istanbul should be integrated with Gebze. 27/01/2012 Gebze Chamber of Commerce (GTO) made the January parliamentary meeting. GTO Chairman Nail Çiler said in his speech in the assembly: "Although there is an industrial zone in the Marmara region, the number of disabled workers is very small. According to the information we have received from the Gebze branch of İşkur, our people have entered the workforce. This number is low for our region. This is not a number that we will be satisfied with." Gebze Chamber of Commerce (GTO) Assembly meeting GTO Chairman Nail Çiler gave information about their activities in 941. Çilerrova Municipality carried out from the Local to the Non-Accessible Symposium touched on Çiler said: "We especially wanted to overcome the difficulties in visa negotiation with our delegations in Bulgaria. Businessmen"
- After the start of the Marmaray Project in the Anatolian Region, which region did the contractors focus on? 03/02/2012 The area where HAYDARPAŞA Station, Kadıköy Square and Harem Bus Station are located was declared as culture, tourism and trade area by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. According to the project, which was accepted by majority vote in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, the buildings whose height is limited to 4 floors and 27 meters will not disturb the silhouette of Istanbul. This 1 / 5000 scale conservation plan is intended to transform Haydarpasa Train Station, Kadikoy Square and Harem Bus Terminal to a cultural, tourism and commercial area. COMPLIANCE WITH THE ENVIRONMENT Yes, Haydarpasa Train Station, Kadikoy Square and Harem Bus Terminal will be transformed into a culture, tourism and trade area. Kadıköy, Haydarpaşa arp
- Marmaray (BC1) Sirkeci Station - Gülsoy Construction 07/10/2011 Marmaray (BC1) project tube passage Sirkeci station Gülsoy Construction, within the framework of the Marmaray BC1 project, has produced the diaphragm wall iron reinforcement cage of the Sirkeci North station as the sub-contractor of the Gama-Nurol Adi Partnership .
- Istanbul Marmaray Project Documentary Discovery Channel. 12/02/2012 Istanbul is the capital of three different old civilization and is now an engineering dream. A railroad that connects the continents of Asia and Europe, the water is 55 meters deep, but this depth means a scary current, destructive pressure, lethal earthquakes and a mysterious past. A documentary film produced by Discovery Channel, which tells the Istanbul Marmaray Project. CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE DOCUMENTATION Source: blogspot
- Marmaray Documentary 27/02/2012 Marmaray Documentary: Marmaray is a suburban line improvement project that will unite the European and Asian sides under the Bosphorus and will continue to work between Üsküdar and Yenikapı. It is completely different from Ankaray and Bursaray. Because Ankaray and Bursaray are a subway. Marmaray is a Eurotunnel railway project in the English Channel. However, they have connections to the Istanbul metro. When the construction is completed Marmaray connected line 2004 km throat crossing and European side HalkalıIt is planned to be approximately 76 km long, with the parts between Gebze and Harem on the Anatolian side. The railways of different continents ları
- Excavations at the Marmaray Book 27/02/2012 The remains and works found during the archaeological excavations of the Marmara and Metro Transportation Projects were collected by the Istanbul Archeology Museum Directorate in the book called ve The Excavation Diary ve. The album, which appeared during the excavations in Yenikapı, Sirkeci and Üsküdar, and the photographs of a large number of works about Istanbul's history, reveal thousands of years of history coming from under the soil. In the preface of the book, Zeynep Kızıltan, Director of the Istanbul Archaeological Museums, said that the excavations that were completed in the historical peninsula and the excavations completed in Üsküdar which has a historical texture in Üsküdar, which has a historical texture, continued in the Presidency of Istanbul Archeology Museums.
- The opening date of the Marmaray project was announced 10/03/2012 Marmaray Project continues, 2013 at the end of the goal to complete, currently laying of rail laying operations, he said. The trial will take place in March, the Prime Minister. The official opening will be held at 29 2013 October. "HAYDARPAŞA'DEN go to work on the road" Haydarpaşa'deki work went on the road, noted that there is an inconvenience Lightning, '' this year will be in the tender for the reorganization of the rate, '' he said. Haydarpaşa'ya new campaigns are being put in place, now that there is a problem in meeting the expression of the Yildirim, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Kocaeli and Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality has put inter-voyages, said the need there was eliminated. The high speed section of the section between Gebze and İzmit Köseköy ile
- The opening date of the Marmaray project was announced. 11/03/2012 The opening date of the Marmaray Project was announced. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan will make his trial this month. Yildirim Lightning, Marmaray Project continues, 2013 at the end of the target to complete, the rail laying process is currently underway, he said. The trial will take place in March, the Prime Minister. The official opening will be held at 29 2013 October. "HAYDARPAŞA'DEN go to work on the road" Haydarpaşa'deki work went on the road, noted that there is an inconvenience Lightning, '' this year will be in the tender for the reorganization of the rate, '' he said. Haydarpaşa'ya new campaigns, there is no problem in meeting the demand now stating that the Lightning, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Kocaeli and Hayd
- 5 Wagon Arrived Yesterday from South Korea, Marmaray's wagons were completed by 60. 21/03/2012 The 5 wagon, which was needed under the Marmaray project, was brought from South Korea. The 55 wagons were introduced and the number of wagons was 60. Test cars were reported for new arriving cars. The wagons were brought to Istanbul for the Marmaray project to be used from South Korea. After the 5 new wagon was brought to Istanbul for the Marmaray Project, the test process of the previously introduced 55 wagon was continuing and the installation of new wagons was started. "WAGONS IN HAYDARPAŞA" The new 55 wagon with the previously introduced 5 wagon was the 60 wagon, while the number of wagons was'
- Visitors to Marmaray 04/04/2012 Marmaray, which was shown as the project of the century, was flooded by visitors. Especially 15 thousand people, including scientists and academics, made investigations in the field of the historical project. Marmaray officials, the main project completed the world's deepest submerged tube tunnel, he noted. It is the end of Marmaray which is shown as the project of the century. The project, which was considered by Sultan Abdülmecit for the first time, was announced to be completed in October at 2013. With the project that will connect the two sides of the Bosphorus Halkalı a modern and high capacity suburban railway system will be established between Gebze and Gebze. GEBZE - HALKALI 105 WILL BE A MINUTE G
- Here is Marmaray to End! 05/04/2012 Rails were installed in the tunnel tunnel built under the 60 meter of the Bosphorus. The Marmaray project continues at full speed. Gebze and HalkalıThe most interesting and interesting point of the project which will connect with the suburban railway system is undoubtedly the immersed tube tunnel built under the Bosphorus ... The deepest tube tunnel of the world, which was built below 60 meters above sea level, was completed and the rails were laid. 1 million cubic meters of sand, gravel and rock extracted for the construction of 1.4 km-long tunnel, 11 parts are composed. The carefully placed parts of the ditch to the sea floor are merged at a depth of 60 meters. GEBZE, HALKALI G
- Marmaray project continues at full speed 05/04/2012 The Marmaray project continues at full speed. Gebze and HalkalıThe most interesting and interesting point of the project which will connect with the suburban railway system is undoubtedly the immersed tube tunnel built under the Bosphorus ... The deepest tube tunnel of the world, which was built below 60 meters above sea level, was completed and the rails were laid. 1 million cubic meters of sand, gravel and rock extracted for the construction of 1.4 km-long tunnel, 11 parts are composed. The carefully placed parts of the ditch to the sea floor are merged at a depth of 60 meters. GEBZE, HALKALI 105 MINUTE The railway lines on both sides of the Bosphorus with the project, G
- Marmaray Science Academy! 06/04/2012 The project, which will connect the Bosphorus with the European and Asian sides of the Bosphorus, has visited Marmaray, one of the academic circles, close to one thousand. Marmaray, which was shown as the project of the century, was flooded by visitors. The project, which was considered by Sultan Abdülmecit for the first time, was announced to be completed in October at 15. With the project that will connect the two sides of the Bosphorus Halkalı a modern and high capacity suburban railway system will be established between Gebze and Gebze. The railway lines on both sides of the Bosphorus will be connected by a railway tunnel connecting the Bosphorus. The line will go underground in Kazlıçeşme; Yenikapı is the new underground station yeni
- Erdogan shows Sultan to Marmaray 08/04/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's meeting with the Sultan of Brunei Darussalam Hasan al-Bulkiya Muizziddin Va'dulah ended. Today at the invitation of President Abdullah Gul Sultan of Brunei Darussalam to Turkey, he came to Dolmabahce Prime Minister's Office of Labor 11.30 hours. Brunei Sultan of Dar es Salaam Hasan al-Bulkiye Muizziddin Shortly before Va'dulah, Prime Minister Erdogan came to the office and welcomed his guest in the office garden. Erdoğan-Brunei Darüsselam Sultan's meeting with the Minister of European Union and Chief Negotiator Egemen Bağış, which was allowed to take a short time image of Anadolu Agency and TRT, lasted about 1 hours. Sultan of Darussalam in Brunei Hasan el-Bulkiye Br