Mugla Metropolitan Municipality Dalaman bus station, renewal, maintenance and repair work by offering the citizens offered.
Muğla Metropolitan Municipality has improved the Dalaman bus station and opened a comfortable journey for the citizens. 7 day 24 hour service provided Dalaman bus station for passengers to be comfortable by the Metropolitan Municipality considering all the details of the bus station improvements were made.
Within the scope of the studies carried out by Dalaman Bus Terminal; The roof was insulated, the facade of the building was re-rolled and painted. All the doors in the bus station were renovated. A lightning rod system was installed on the roof. For disabled citizens, a sensible surface was made on the ground floor.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Dalaman Airport International Terminal Temporary Acceptance Stage 29/06/2018 Funda Ocak, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the General Directorate of State Airports Authority, made observations at the Dalaman Airport in Muğla. Here, before the opening of the new international terminal building, which has reached the temporary admission stage, the General Manager, Jan, shared his visits on his official Twitter account (twitter.com/fundaocakdhmi): Yesterday, we visited our Dalaman Airport after our examinations at Denizli Çardak Airport. We examined the intensive activities at the new international terminal building, which is at the temporary acceptance stage of the construction works. Here we are building a very nice international terminal building with PPP Model. 125.000 square meters, 5.000.000 passenger / year capacity UM
- Bismil Bus Terminal Works 20/04/2018 Mayor of Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Cumali Atilla supervised the works at the Bismil Bus Station, which is being constructed on an area of 32 bin 750 square meters. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality continues to work for the construction of modern bus stations in the districts. Mayor Cumali Atilla, the Diyarbakir-Batman ring road on the 32 thousand 750 square meters to be established on the work of the Bismil Bus Station, received information from the unit officials. Emphasizing that they work with precision for making a modern bus terminal, President Atilla said, "Our passengers who are on a busy route will not be affected by the negative conditions after the completion of the new bus terminal. We prepare a comfortable bus station for our citizens.
- Road improvement works in Altınordu 16/05/2014 Altınorduda Road Improvement Studies: Altinordu Mayor Engin Tekintaş said that they have started road improvement works and that their goal is to protect existing roads and to add new roads. Mayor Tekintaş and Deputy Mayor in charge of Imam, Fatih Evli examined the works carried out on the roads in Bahçelievler neighborhood. Mayor Engin Tekintaş stated in his evaluation after the examination that existing roads will be improved and comfort will be increased. President Engin Tekintaş said: “The program which our Science Directorate has prepared especially for the summer months has started as of today. In particular, our existing asphalt and parquet roads can be kept as possible as possible to keep the work is carried out. Highways ...
- TCDD Starts Improvement Works 26/02/2013 He began to TCDD improvement work: Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), 29 October, the service entry planned in Asia and began its improvement efforts in surface metro converted to the railway line part of the Marmaray connects the bottom of the sea to continental Europe. Within the framework of the works, Istanbulites, books, poems and movies, sad places of separation and reconciliation will leave some of the historical train stations. According to the project criteria, some stations will be renewed where they are, some of them will be rebuilt by moving their places. Source: fotoanaliz.hurriyet.com.tr
- Train System Improvement Works in Konya 07/07/2015 Railway System Improvement Works in Konya Continues: Konya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems has announced that 23 has been working to complete the ongoing renovation works on tram lines that have been used for years. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation Planning and Rail System, the explanation on the subject as follows: "Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line Construction and Improvement of the existing campus tram line" within the scope of the campus tramway route, renewal of the intersection of the crossroads in the work continues. 23 has been used for years since the axle loads of the new tramway vehicles are approximately two times heavier than the old wagons Yeni
- Dalaman Train Station 27/02/2019 Train Stations are special places where very different emotions are experienced. They also have as much joys as joys and joys. The waving hands from the wagon window, the steps that accelerate when the train starts to travel slowly, to compete with the train and to stop desperately at the end of the platform ... But I never give up on waving until the train disappears ... I wonder if a single train has never come, farewell to the passengers Is there a train station that doesn't have to be? This is a unique situation in the world ... But yes, there is such a gar. In our country, Muğla's charming district bizim
- Dalaman Train Station 20/04/2018 There is a garage in Mugla Dalaman. To date, neither a train has arrived, nor a single ticket from the box office. The summary of the story "confusion" with a single word ... Trends, minds, reunions come to mind. This has never happened in Dalaman Train Station. Year 1893 i Abbas Hilmi Pasha was the governor of the last Egyptian Khedive at that time. One day he went to Dalaman at Sarsala Bay, which is a mile away. The nature of the likes of the region began to visit more frequently. Hilmi Pasha, who was an avid enthusiast, had first built a warehouse at Sarsala Bay. Then he built a road from the bay to Dalaman. Ardından
- Dalaman Airport credit contract signing ceremony 25/02/2015 The signing ceremony of the Dalaman Airport loan agreement: The 175 million-euro loan to be used in the construction of Dalaman Airport New Domestic Terminal Building was signed by YDA Group and European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and Unicredit Bank. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Deputy Minister Yahya head, in his speech before the signing ceremony at the JW Marriott Hotel, last year 13 how far the magic of the transport sector in Turkey and said that yaşanarak seen that coming. With the liberalization policy of governments and especially the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Baş states that many investments have been implemented with a build-operate-state model in such a way as to provide services to the citizens without burdening the public in
- Cableway to Dalaman's Paradise Corner Sarsala 15/01/2019 The ski lift project, which is located in Sarsala, which is the paradise corner of the region with its unique beauty, is planned to contribute to the region's tourism. On the occasion of the 15 January Journalists Day, the Mayor of Dalaman, Muhammet Şaşmaz, who came together with the press members, expressed his happiness of coming together with the regional press and gave information about the cable car project they were planning to do in Sarsala. Şaşmaz, "Sarsala will not be interested in the curvature of the road because of our citizens will be interested in creating a situation that will contribute to tourism, which has become a great brand to our Sarsala beach Eren mountain"
- Bilecik Bus Terminal was taken to investment program 05/03/2015 Bilecik bus station was taken into the investment program of YHT roads: Bilecik Mayor Selim Yağcı met with the headmen of the 11 neighborhood and the village headmen near the center. Morning breakfast in a restaurant in Bilecik with the headmen coming together with the President Yağcı, Bilecik made and gave information about the projects they will do. High Speed Train (YHT) will start to work in front of us indicating that the month of Yağcı, in YHT is currently missing something missing. We only have a shortage of natural gas. With the meeting of the natural gas company and the high-speed train officials, they gave us the ground as a municipality.
- Tender Announcement: Consultancy service work (For Metrobüs Güzegah Road, Intersection Improvement and Traffic Regulation Application Projects) 08/04/2013 ROAD, JUNCTION IMPROVEMENT AND TRAFFIC REGULATION APPLICATION CONSULTANCY SERVICE WILL BE TAKEN ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT COORDINATION DIRECTORATE D-100 Kadıköy (Söğütlüçeşme) -Beylikdüzü (Tüyap) Metrobüs Road, Intersection Improvement and Traffic Regulation Application Projects , candidates with sufficient experience are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification. In accordance with the provisions in 4734 of the Law No. 5, with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit a tender by being listed shortly by the criteria specified in the prequalification specification, among the ones who are determined as a result of the pre-qualification evaluation, the tender shall be made between certain bidders lik
- Procurement Notice: Improvement will be made in Level Crossings in Sivas-Samsun Line 28/11/2018 Improvement will be made on the Level Crossings Located in Sivas-Samsun Line TCDD 4. REGIONAL PURCHASING AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE DIRECTOR TCDD 4 Regional Directorate The Improvement of 20 Piece Level Crossing Work in Sivas-Samsun Line will be awarded by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 601173 1-Administration a) Address: Station Street 1 58030 SIVAS CENTER / SIVAS b) Telephone and fax number: 3462217000 - 3462237677 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com ç) Internet…
- Forgotten Railway Improvement in Samsun 28/06/2017 Forget the Railway Improvement Study in Samsun: The railway rails were dismantled in the Derebahçe Mahallesi district of Samsun - Sivas. However, the water that was poured into the space discharged from the rails, and the water accumulated with the rain began to show a small stream for two months. Two months ago, the excavations stopped. The microbes formed in the water accumulated for two months started to threaten the Derebahçe neighborhood. Neighborhood residents can not sleep from the sound of frogs, due to the spread of germs in the children's health is endangered primarily due to microbes. Forget the forgotten neighborhood of Samsun-Sivas railway ground improvement work Derebahçe neighborhood location is remembered as soon as possible Mah
- Anamur Bus Station 03/08/2018 It has come to an end in the Intercity Bus Terminal, which has been longing for years in the Anamur district of Mersin. The bus station construction, which will assume an important role for the intercity transportation of Anamur, has been completed with a percentage of 98. Every detail has been thought The intercity bus terminal built by the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality on the eastern entrance of Anamur will be able to meet the long-awaited shortage while the facility was built with the smallest details in mind. Completed construction of 8 million 350 thousand pounds contract with the Metropolitan Municipality of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Anamur Intercity Bus Terminal 52 vehicle N
- Surprise for Young People in Izmir Bus Terminal 06/09/2018 İzmir welcomes young people from other cities for their university education as they do every year. The project bil İzmir is Embracing Young People bel organized with the support of district municipalities, non-governmental organizations and volunteers under the leadership of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality is exhibiting an exemplary urban consciousness. According to the results of the Transition to Higher Education (YGS) results, students from different cities in İzmir came to the city for registration. Thousands of students who came to Izmir to take a step into a new life every year were welcomed by an organization organized under the leadership of Metropolitan Municipality. 3 Since Monday UM
- SAGEM President Gündoğdu'dan Samsun Bus Station on the Transportation Problem Description 01/11/2018 Samsun Development Center (SAGEM) Association President Kürşat Gündoğdu, Samsun Bus Station after the removal of free services made citizens made a statement about the victim, made suggestions. Samsun Development Center (SAGEM) Association President Kürşat Gündoğdu, bus companies removed the free bus services in Samsun Bus Station after being put into service by the public bus to SAMULAŞ announced that the bus could not resolve the problem. Samsun, which is known as the capital of the Black Sea, has four main transport networks, but it can not solve the problem related to transportation to Samsun bus station. SAGEM President Kürşat Gündoğdu said in his statement on the subject:
- Tender Announcement: Project Preparation Consultancy Service (Seyrantepe-Alibeyköy Cep Bus Station Rail Line Metro Line) 05/05/2016 Project Preparation Consultancy Service will be taken ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY RAIL SYSTEM PROJECTS DIRECTORATE Seyrantepe-Alibeyköy Cep Bus Station Rail System Subway Line Application Final Project Services Applicants with sufficient experience are invited to apply for prequalification. Pre-qualification evaluation results of competence among those determined in accordance with the willing participation with 4734 Law No. 5 th episode provisions contained in the By popularity according to the criteria specified in the pre-qualification specifications will be invited to bid on the short list will be awarded by tender procedure between certain bidders. Tender Registration Number: 2016 / 148831 Kayıt
- TCDD Road Maintenance and Expansion Improvement Projects were discussed in Mainline Project 06/11/2012 European Union 7. The Mainline Project General Meeting, which was also a partner of TCDD within the Environment Program, was held in Istanbul. 12-14 The meeting held at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Istanbul on September 2012 was examined in order to make road maintenance and exposure improvements more economical and more environmentally friendly. The opening speech of the meeting was attended by the foreign guests of the 40. İsa Apaydın made. Apaydın emphasized the importance of MAINLINE Project for infrastructure managers. In the meeting, the head of the Department of Road Selahattin Sivrikaya made a presentation introducing TCDD and informed the participants about the road maintenance works and costs. Rik
- TCDD Road Maintenance and Expansion Improvement Projects were discussed in Mainline Project 06/11/2012 European Union 7. The Mainline Project General Meeting, which was also a partner of TCDD within the Environment Program, was held in Istanbul. 12-14 The meeting held at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Istanbul on September 2012 was examined in order to make road maintenance and exposure improvements more economical and more environmentally friendly. The opening speech of the meeting was attended by the foreign guests of the 40. İsa Apaydın made. Apaydın emphasized the importance of MAINLINE Project for infrastructure managers. The head of the Road Department, Selahattin Sivrikaya, made a presentation introducing TCDD and told the participants about the road maintenance and costs ahat
- Karabuk Zonguldak Line Improvement in Stations and Stations 11/05/2016 Karabuk Zonguldak Line Improvement in Stations and Stations: TCDD 2. Regional Directorate of Karabük-Zonguldak line with the local authorities to improve the field. TCDD 2. A delegation headed by Deputy Regional Director Abuzer Karadağ made interviews with local authorities within the scope of improvements in the station and station sites located between Karabük and Zonguldak.
- Tender Announcement: Road Infrastructure Improvement and Wall Construction Between Çiftehan-Pozantı Stations 11/04/2017 Road Infrastructure Improvement and Wall Construction Between Çiftehan-Pozantı Stations TCDD 6. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Between Çiftehan-Pozantı Stations Km: 261 + 065-277 + 205 Infrastructure Improvement and Fire Prevention of Various Mileage Wall and Ballast Holder Wall Construction works will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 167023 1-Administration a) Address: Kurtulus Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 01120 Seyhan SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 3224536914 - 3224575807 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) ar
- Tender Announcement: Infrastructure Improvement and Wall Construction 17/04/2017 Infrastructure Improvement and Wall Construction will be carried out TCDD 6. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE The construction of the Wall and Ballast Holder Wall for the purpose of Infrastructure Improvement and Fire Prevention at Various Mileage Stations between Bucak-Durak Stations will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 171224 1-Administration a) Address: Kurtulus Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 01120 SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 3224536914 - 3224575807 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com d) The tender document can be seen internet address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ adresi
- Tender Announcement: Level Crossing Improvement and Plate Completion 24/04/2017 Level Crossing Improvement and Plate Completion will be completed General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 1. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE 1 DISTRIBUTION OF PIPE IMPROVEMENT AND PLATE COMPLETE 126 IN THE MINISTRY OF 4734 REGION OF 19 REGION will be tendered by open tender procedure according to Article 2017 of the Public Procurement Law No. 168570. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 1 / 3 4-The Administration's address: Gar Building 34716.Kat Commission Bureau 2163378214 2163378214 Haydarpasa KADIKÖY / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 1 - XNUMX ç) The tender document ç
- Tender Announcement: Improvement of Level Crossings in Narlı-Malatya Line 30/04/2018 Improvement of Level Crossings in Narlı-Malatya Line. General Directorate of State Administration of Turkey (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL PURCHASING DIRECTORATE 5 Regional Directorate Narlı-Malatya Line Km: 71 + 425-248 + 471 Improvement in Level Crossings (46) The construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 204886 1-Administration a) Address: GAZİ MAHALLESİ MEDENİYYET CAD. NO: 10 / 2 44080 YEŞİLTEPE / YEŞİLYURT / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124816 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) Internet where the tender document can be viewed X
- Tender Announcement: Improvement of Level Crossings 03/05/2018 Improvement of Level Crossings Improvement Works General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL PURCHASING DIRECTORATE 5 Regional Directorate Narlı-Malatya Line Km: 71 + 425-248 + 471 Improvement in Level Crossings (46) The construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 204886 1-Administration a) Address: GAZİ MAHALLESİ MEDENİYYET CAD. NO: 10 / 2 44080 YEŞİLTEPE / YEŞİLYURT / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124816 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com d) Internet address where the tender document can be seen X