CHP deputy Zeynel Emre, '2. the class asked car owners 'owners of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, regarding the administrative fines imposed on the passage of the 15 July Martyrs' Bridge.
CHP Emre, Minister Turhan, the request of the Parliamentary Assembly to answer the question in the justification of the 15 million and more than 2018 3 571 15 thousand registered vehicles with the number of registered vehicles in Istanbul, one of the most important issues to remind the citizens of the traffic regulations, informing the pointed out its importance. Emphasizing that the lack of adequate and accurate information will lead to individual victimization, and will cause disruption in the social order of the city, the regulation introduced since the beginning of 2019 for XNUMX July Martyrs Bridge transitions has caused serious grievances for the citizens.
80 THOUSAND LAND
The statement said:
"As is known, 31 March local elections to gidilirken, 15 July Martyrs Bridge and Fatih Sultan Mehmet related to the bridge from forbidden transitions due to cut administrative fines Turkey issued a regulation on amnesty phenomenon in the last days of the year 2018 the Grand National Assembly; after this arrangement, new applications were made at 1 January 2019 for bridge crossings. 15 From the July Martyrs' Bridge, the passage of light commercial vehicles above the axis range 3,2 was forbidden, and in the event of a breach of the prohibition, an administrative fine of 1.132,00 TL was foreseen for each pass to the vehicle owners. The citizens of this regulation are unfortunately not sufficiently informed, and after the 1 January 2019 date, a large number of our citizens have faced administrative fines again. Due to the fact that the administrative fines for the prohibited transition were notified several months later and there were many violations in this period, some of our citizens had to pay an administrative fine up to 70-80 thousand liras. Yas
REGULATIONS ON PENALTIES IS ON THE AGENDA?
Emre, the CHP, gave the following questions in his motion:
* 15 from the July Martyrs' Bridge, 2. Is it true that the class vehicle and the penalties imposed on 'lorry' or 'automobile' in the license are communicated late?
* Is there a regulation to eliminate the grievances of the citizens who face the penalty?
* What are the measures foreseen by your Ministry so that citizens are informed beforehand in order to avoid similar situations?
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- CHP Bektaşoğlu Carries Samsun-Sarp Railway to TBMM Agenda 30/04/2018 CHP Giresun deputy Bülent Bektaşoğlu, "The railway to the Black Sea is the dream of Ataturk. This is an unfinished republic project. Since the 1933-1939, which connects the Sivas-Erzincan-Erzurum line, has become the most important service expectation of the local people," he said. Bektaşoğlu, who made a written statement about the railway routes of Samsun-Sarp and Torul-Tirebolu, which were started to be discussed again in the last days, explained his works in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey on these issues. Bektaşoğlu, reminding the Prime Minister of Trabzon to connect to Trabzon via Tirebolu after being lowered from Gümüşhane Torul to the coast and finally reminding the President of the Republic, "Also from Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Torul-Tirebolu-Görele-Eynesil-Beşikdüzü-Vakfıkebir-Akçaabat and Çarşıbaşı The railway line project that will reach to Trabzon was prepared and Giresun MPs and Trabzon
- CHP Minister, Izmir's Pending Approval 14 Project Moved to Parliament Agenda 14/03/2018 Acting for the projects attached to the ministries of Izmir CHP Izmir deputy Murat Minister, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Ministry of Ministries and relevant general directorates awaiting approval of the 14 project 14 questions brought the agenda of the Parliament. The Minister called on Izmir to continue projects that include services and investments aimed at improving the quality of life of the people of İzmir by opening the way for 'blocked' projects. In his speech, he asked the questions of the Metropolitan Municipality about the concrete and legal reasons and asked the answers of the questions about ehir When to respond to İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Ver and ine At what stage of projects ve. Murat Minister with CHP; Minister of Finance…
- MHP's Ali Torlak carries the “High Speed Train“ Tender to the TGNA agenda 03/02/2012 MHP Istanbul deputy D. Ali Torlak stated that there were constant problems in the railroads during the AKP governments and that the High Speed Railways should be equipped with high security protected lines. In the context of the security measures taken in the High Speed Train route, MHP Istanbul deputy D. Ali Torlak criticized that the Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train project should be changed continuously. The completion date of the Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train project, which has a total line length of 533 km, is the 2013 year according to the latest announcements of Minister Binali Yıldırım. But the previous…
- CHP's Ağbaba, Gebze, The Viaduct Accident In The Parliament Moves Agenda 30/11/2018 CHP Veli Ağbaba, Vice Chairman of Labor Unions and NGOs, carried the accident in the Gebze district of Kocaeli to the agenda of the Assembly as part of the construction of the Northern Marmara Motorway. CHP Deputy Chairman Veli Ağbaba, Kocaeli, Gebze district, carried out by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure of the North Marmara Highway between the Mega Projects as a result of the collapse of the ongoing viaduct of the workers under the concrete blocks of the accident carried to the agenda of the Parliament moved. the following question my TRANSPORTATION aND INFRASTRUCTURE Minister of the Republic of Turkey and the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Cihan Turhan Family, Labor and Social Services Minister Zehra Emerald Selcuk ...
- HGS Transition Violation Inquiry | Traffic Penalty Inquiry | HGS Balance Inquiry | Vehicle Inquiry 15/08/2014 HGS Transition Violation Inquiry | Traffic Penalty Inquiry | HGS Balance Inquiry | Vehicle Inquiry: HGS has been designed and implemented as an automatic rapid access system for bridges and highways. After OGS and KGS trials, the desired yield from KGS was discontinued. OGS is still in practice and is in the service of our citizens together with HGS (fast transition system). HGS balance can be done through the PTT branches, as well as the automatic payment order can be made through many banks can be made by loading. However, HGS or OGS balances in the drivers who are not enough credit are making illegal passes. Based on these violations of the transgressions bağlı
- 40 thousand TL HGS penalty when applied to Parliament 17/11/2014 40 appealed to the Grand National Assembly when the TL HRS penalty was imposed: A company official applied to the Parliamentary Petition Commission to ask for help with the HGS debt arising out of the 3700 thousand 40 TL since the main debt to 700 TL was not paid. Tugay Yildirim, the official of the company, in the petition of the company registered to the vehicles HGS transition due to the total 40 thousand 700 TL such as an exorbitant punishment came by specifying, PTT and contact with the General Directorate of Highways as a result of the balance of the penalty for this penalty is cut and said that the payment was said. The petition contained the following statements: "These penalties have not been communicated to our company yet, we are online"
- Tanrıkulu with CHP, the railways to the agenda of the Parliament 16/01/2017 Tanrıkulu with the CHP, the railways to the agenda of the Parliament: CHP Istanbul deputy Sezgin Tanrikulu, "The Court of Auditors of the Court of Auditors of the 2015 Year, the situation in the railways, and the railroads of the Court of Auditors examining the dozens of imprisonment process, while the institution, 60 public enterprise within the is it true that the most damaging one is found to be the right? " said. CHP Istanbul Deputy Sezgin Tanrıkulu'nin Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Arslan demanded by the question to be answered by the Court of Auditors of the Year of the 2015 Audit Report, the railroads revealed the situation and the railways inspectors of the Court of Auditors, dozens of imperfect processing process, while the institution, 60 ...
- Didem Engin from the CHP carried the work at the Aşiyan Park to the parliamentary agenda 27/07/2017 Making a speech at the General Assembly of the Parliament, CHP Istanbul MP Didem Engin carried the work at the Aşiyan Park to the agenda of the Assembly on the grounds of the Istanbul Rumeli Hisarüstü - Aşiyan Funicular Line Project. EACH OPPORTUNITY FROM THE NATION, ANY BECAUSE OF THE AKP, BUSINESS DIAGNOSIS AND RANTA TO COME, I do not come to mind the common solution to the solution! CHP Istanbul MP Didem ENGİN made a speech at the Grand National Assembly of Turkey and carried the work at the Aşiyan Park to the agenda of the Assembly on the grounds of the Istanbul Rumeli Hisarüstü - Aşiyan Funicular Line Project. GREEN AREA RATIO IN ISTANBUL 2.2% 33 IN LONDON,% 45 IN VIENNA! Didem ENGİN, "Istanbul's historical skyline AKP"
- CHP canceled the canceled ceremony of the congress of the Parliament Agenda 12/01/2018 CHP Istanbul deputy Sezgin Tanrıkulu presented a research proposal to the Turkish Grand National Assembly over the claim that Istanbul Metro lines damaged the public. The research proposal presented by Tanrıkulu is as follows; The former president of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the tender to be made in high amounts by specifying the et misuse of duties ine and in betrayal of the betrayal of köt committing crimes, the municipality to cancel the tenders in response to the start of the construction work, therefore, the public claims that Topbaş and Uysal with the claim that the loss of public was requested to be opened. In the criminal complaint, due to the cancellation of the contract, the firms can claim the cancellation fee, while the total tender price of the revocation price is 12 billion 859 million Suç
- Türeli, with CHP, carried on the agenda of Izmir to the agenda of the commission 28/11/2014 Türeli, with CHP, carried the unending roads of İzmir to the agenda of the commission: İzmir Deputy, Parliamentary Planning and Budget Commission CHP Group SözcüSü Rahmi Aşkın Türeli stated that İzmir was neglected in terms of public investments. Türeli said, al İzmir cannot get the share it deserves from public investments. In particular, the roads that continue to work must be completed as soon as possible. Izmir is both an agricultural and industrial city. The service sector and transportation have great importance in terms of combining economic activities here. Hizmet Türeli, during the negotiations on the Court of Accounts and Budget Committee, 2015 Year Central Government Budget and 2013 Final Account draft laws and the Court of Auditors,
- CHP Antmen Moves East Parliament to Parliament Agenda 13/02/2019 CHP Mersin Deputy Alpay Antmen, Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan's response to the question of the request of many people, especially young citizens, especially if they want to go to Kars with the Eastern Express, but some of the tourism companies have said they could not go because of the prior train tickets. he said. Antmen asked "Why can't a place be found in the True Express?" CHP deputy, according to him, according to the information about the trips made by sleepers are sold at expensive prices by agents. In its motion, months of January and February, the train of Kars has not been seen in the system even though it does not appear in the system.
- CHP Serter, Izmir-Çeşme Motorway Carriage to Parliament 22/05/2019 Republican People's Party İzmir deputy Bedri hard, Izmir-Cesme motorway their pricing Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament) raised the hard, Transport questions concerning the remuneration of injustice and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turan asked. CHP Izmir deputy Bedri Serter'in Urla Mayor Burak Oğuz'a came to the agenda during his visit, and especially in the toll part of the Izmir-Cesme Highway is a matter of inconvenience experienced, he added. Fairness should be about this issue before the citizens living in Urla, the domestic and foreign guests in certain periods also received complaints about this issue Serter, "As a deputy from Izmir, Guzelbahce and Seferihisar'ın"
- The Problems of TCDD Transport Staff Moved to the Agenda of the Assembly 12/12/2018 GOOD Party Balikesir Deputy İsmail Ok, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Cahit Turhan, the TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. he carried the problems of his staff to the parliamentary agenda. The proposal submitted to the Presidency of the Parliament, "Train Preparation and Movement Form (5600), the model to prepare the model without any training is transferred to the logistics staff, train structure workers as a result of the separation of infrastructure into two as a result of the workplace and workers, all the workplace near the staff shortage allegedly taken. " statements were given. The questions of the question submitted by MP Ok; 1- The maneuver given to the train staff in the workplaces with right of incitement UM
- The TIRers pay the penalty and 3. instead of bridge 04/10/2016 The TIRers pay the penalty and 3. instead of a bridge, the FSM passes: Despite the ban, truck traffic on Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge was not interrupted. Because 3. the highest toll on the bridge is 164. If the TIR'cılar 92 pays the penalty. Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge 26, which unites the two sides of Istanbul for the third time, was opened in August and heavy tonnage trucks, buses and trucks were forbidden from Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge. However, the traffic on Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge was not stopped despite the ban. 3-4-5-6 with the axles of the highway and Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, the highest toll of the 164 pound, the road, due to the increased risk X
- The third bridge and the third airport to the construction site entering the mandate 5 thousand pounds penalty! 19/01/2015 The third bridge and the third airport to the construction site entering the mandate 5 thousand pounds penalty! : Due to the third bridge to Istanbul and the construction of the third airport, the pastures in the villages of the historic city decreased. When the expropriated area for the airport shrank due to the ground incompatibility, the mandales entering this place were imposed on the grounds that they had entered the forest area without permission. Peasants who are looking to sell the pegs, think about how they will pay the penalty of one thousand 500 liras and 5 thousand pounds. Peasants, mines, 3. airport and 3. the bridge was stuck between the expropriated areas due to the construction. The villagers, the airport Kö
- Bridge Punishment Reduced Scrap Reduction 19/05/2019 The AK Party, the bridge transitional penalties and scrap vehicles applied to the reduction of the SCT reduction from 10 thousand pounds to 15 thousand pounds, including raising the new bag law proposal submitted to the Presidency of the Assembly. One of the important items in the proposal is the forgiveness of the fines for the vehicles that are forbidden to pass through the 15 July Martyrs' Bridge. Collected bridge penalties to be returned 1 After the 2019 January 15, the collection of administrative fines imposed on the people passing through the July Martyrs' Bridge after the XNUMX January XNUMX has been waived, waived the objections and filed lawsuits.
- Ankara Deputy Levent Gök brought the problems experienced in the Suburban Train Flights to the agenda of the Assembly 24/01/2012 Ankara Deputy Levent Gök, the Minister of Interior Idris Naim Şahin and the Minister of Transportation Binali Yildirim asked to be answered by the Presidency of the Parliament gave a question. Ankara Deputy Gök told Interior Minister Şahin that the following statements were made in Ankara:: During the intense winter days in Ankara, citizens cannot get rid of the tragedy due to the failure of commuter trains. Passengers in Sincan and Etimesgut districts, which have more than 5 million of 1 million population, are experiencing great difficulties due to lack of buses. In this context; 1-suburban trains created in order to reduce the negativity created by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality in the following winter days on the lines of the bus to increase bus service X
- Teleferik Prices in Bursa Moved to Parliament Agenda 22/04/2016 Teleferik Prices in Bursa Moved to Parliament Agenda: MHP Bursa deputy Kadir Koçdemir, Bursa, the cable car line was moved to the agenda. MHP Bursa deputy Kadir Koçdemir, Bursa's cable car line was moved to the agenda. Ücret While 2008 TL is the return fee in 6, Koçdemir stated that 35 is TL as of today and olduğun 4 TL is the return ticket for a family of 140 people to Uludağ. Do municipalities have the right to regulate the transport service in such a way as to make it almost impossible for the public to benefit from the service? Bel Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Bursa deputy Koçdemir Kadir, related to the cable car line in Bursa, Turkey Grand National Assembly (Parliament) ...
- Manisa High Speed Train Project Moved to Assembly Agenda 14/12/2012 Manisa High Speed Train Project Moved to Parliament Agenda Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Manisa Deputy Erkan Akçay, Salihli-Gölmarmara highway on the late-bridges and Salihli'dan Manisa High Speed Train Project found. In the budget negotiations of the Ministry of Transportation, Akçay stated that the construction of the infrastructure of the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project, Ankara (Polatlı) Afyonkarahisar section, which was the first stage of the project, was made on the date of 28.12.2011. Ankara-Manisa High Speed Train Project Ankara-Manisa Speed Afyon
- Davutoğlunun Projects Moved to the Assembly Agenda 03/03/2015 Davutoglu Announces the project was moved to the Assembly Agenda: CHP Istanbul deputy and Deputy Chairman Sezgin Tanrikulu, with the request to be answered in writing by the Prime Minister of Turkey Ahmet Davutoglu gave the Presidency of the Grand National Assembly parliamentary questions. Three-storey two-way highway through a subway under the Bosphorus 6,5 three-storey large tunnel tunnel as a public project was announced to the public Tanrıkulu Tanrıkulu, "the project's population of 18 million to Istanbul, the daily movement of 35 million after the mass transit of 11 million to 20 million target 27 April 2011 is a hazır
- Most expensive tram project moved to Parliament agenda 09/10/2015 The most expensive tram project was brought to the attention of the Assembly: Antalya Expo area will connect the airport to the city center 18 kilometers in length Turkey's most expensive rail project was moved to the Assembly. In addition, in the tourism city, the AK Party was presented as a good news to the Northern Ring Road tender for the cancellation of the tender was given. CHP Antalya Deputy Niyazi Nephi Kara recently asked the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Feridun Bilgin about two issues raised by Zaman newspaper. Kara announces the cancellation of the North Ring Road tender, the cost of the tram project to be higher than other provinces and the delay.
- BURULAŞ's latest move has been moved to parliament 10/01/2016 BURULAŞ's latest raise has been moved to the agenda of the Assembly. CHP Bursa deputy Orhan Sarıbal, BURULAŞ hand pulled from the people's pocket. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transportation company BURULAŞ'ın worker slaughter, hike operations 8 January 2016 came to the agenda in history. Republican People's Party (CHP) Bursa deputy Orhan Saribal, the Assembly in his speech the Mayor Recep Altepe'nin wrong payment of the people paid the price of the wrong, he said. Sarıbal's speech in the Assembly is as follows; Üne Unfortunately in Bursa, the AKP mayor has suffocated the people as a result of the wrong investments. Stadium and similar structures in the city teki
- Ankara-Bursa carries YHT project to parliament agenda 07/03/2016 Kayışoğlu, Ankara-Bursa YHT project agenda brought the agenda: CHP Bursa deputy Constitutional Commission Member Nurhayat Altaca Kayisoglu, two important projects in Bursa on the agenda of the budget negotiations brought. Altaca Kayisoglu reminded the promises that the High Speed Train, which will be opened in 2012 at 2016, will be put into service at 2016, and said to the Minister of Agriculture Faruk Celik, "You are a Bursalısınız and the groundbreaking ceremony of Balat Station of the High-speed Train It was stated that the High Speed Train would be operational at XNUMX, but recently, the Governor of Bursa announced that the project had been dumped and announced that a new route was planned.
- Intellectual Property, TCDD's damage to the agenda of the Parliament carried 17/01/2017 Provides Intellectual TCDD damage the Parliament raised the: CHP Mersin deputy Intellectual Lets President Erdogan and used for propaganda by the AKP Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), according to media reports; 2015 in 2 recalled that the billion 98 million 73 has lost a thousand TL. 14 years public the inner workings of the railways that has won mortal more than 10 Provides CHP noted that suggested that inflicted major damage, the situation in Turkey State Railways pointed out that revealed the Auditor 2015 audit report. The Court's report mentioned in passing that most losses in public enterprises 60 as Turkey States ...
- CHP Gök, Ankara YHT Garı'nın collapsed ceiling moved the agenda of the Assembly 26/08/2017 CHP group vice president Gök, the first floor of the High Speed Railway Station coating materials on the ceiling, 12 August Saturday on the empty area of the Parliament gave a question about the collapse of the Parliament. A response to the question asked by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan to be answered in writing by the CHP, Gök, "29 October 2016 in the opening of the new Ankara High Speed Train Station has collapsed. There was no chance of injury or loss of life by chance in the collapse of the building ...