ropeways were suspended for a month
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bursa Cable Car Trips Stopped for One Month 01/05/2019 A part of the cable car line providing alternative transportation between Bursa and Uludağ was taken care of for a month. Bursa Teleferik Inc., which has reached the peak with thousands of 500 passengers per hour, has announced that it will be maintained on the cable car lines between Teferrüç Station and Sarıalan on 176 May-2 June in order to provide better service to the citizens. stated that it will continue.
- Uludağ Cable Car Breaks Interrupted Due to Maintenance 07/05/2019 Türkiyenin'n one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature who will get the warning came to Uludag by cable car. Bursa-Uludag, which provides the alternative transportation of the cable car line maintenance services will be done for a month due to breaks. Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. It was announced that the ropeway line, which provides alternative transportation between the city center and Uludağ, was taken care of. 140 passenger with a capacity of one thousand 500 per hour, 9 kilometers with the world's longest cable car line in the written statement made by Bursa Teleferik AS, "In order to serve our valued guests better."
- Eskişehir Express, which runs between Haydarpaşa-Eskişehir-Haydarpaşa, was interrupted 27/12/2011 Due to the construction works of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project which will reduce the time between Ankara and Istanbul to the 3 hour, new traffic arrangements were made with the local administrations about passenger and freight trains operated on the Köseköy-Gebze line. In the statement, 1 January 2012 As of Sunday, even research and ground survey studies will be done in the Köseköy-Gebze section between the hours 10.00 and 15.00 between the hours of traffic to be closed to the line and the train will not operate in the statement of the new traffic arrangement in the process said the following information about: Eskişehir Express between Eskişehir and Haydarpaşa was interrupted. East Express between Ankara and Kars will be operated between Ankara-Kars-Ankara. Express, Haydarpaşa-Ankara-Haydarpaşa flights Eks
- Kars-Akyaka Train Schedules interrupted 20/09/2016 Kars-Akyaka Train Schedules were interrupted: 26 On July 2016, within the scope of the visit to Kars Tbilisi Kars Railway Line, Minister of Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan 87'in said the completion of the project, the work continues uninterrupted. Within the scope of the project, a one-month interruption was made for the DMU-Set trains departing from Kars-Akyaka. 19 On October 2016, Kars-Akyaka scheduled to continue operations on the railway line will be carried out in line with BTK. Within the scope of the project, it is aimed to train trainers with diesel locomotives until the end of the year.
- High-speed trains, which make flights between Konya and Ankara, will stop for a while. 17/04/2012 2006 was launched in 23 and 2011 was put into service at 8 August 8. 16 passengers can be transported at a time in the high-speed train service which runs 419 on a daily basis between Konya and Ankara. Although the speed of 309 kilometers / 300 kilometers / hour speed can be done, even though the speed of the intervening process was not reached. Especially in the harsh winter months, the high speed train line has been damaged and serious care is inevitable. The trip time is 1 hours 15 minutes Seyir
- Severe wind barriers to ropeway flights in Bursa 02/02/2018 The airport, which is the major center of winter and nature tourism, was stopped due to weather conditions. A thousand 500 passengers per hour with the 176 cabin from the summit, Bursa Teleferik Inc. said in a statement, "Our facility due to the strong wind 2 February will be closed on Friday," the statement said.
- Lodos Obstacle to the Cable Car Expeditions in Bursa 07/03/2018 Due to adverse weather conditions, flights were interrupted today due to adverse weather conditions between Bursa and Uludağ. According to information received, the city has been effective for some time in the wind due to 20 approximately one 8 wagons per second to the Uludag'ya ropeway was canceled today's flights. Bursa Teleferik Inc. said in a statement, "Our facility will be closed on Wednesday due to severe winds 7 March." expression was used.
- Wind Block on Cable Car Expeditions in Bursa 20/03/2018 Between the Bursa-Uludağ route, which provides alternative transportation, was interrupted due to adverse weather conditions. According to information received, the city will be effective for a while, due to the strong winds, the 20 8 wagons at approximately XNUMX seconds will not be performed today. Bursa Teleferik AS said in a statement, "Our facility will be closed due to strong wind." expression was used.
- Christmas arrangement for bus services in Bursa 31/12/2015 New Year's arrangement in bus schedules in Bursa: According to the arrangement made by BURULAŞ, 31 December - 1 January bus operations to work was announced. Bursa will also work overtime for the new year. CLICK HERE FOR THE CHILDREN'S TARIFF
- Banner barrier for metro services in Bursa 31/10/2016 Banner obstacle to the metro services in Bursa: Expeditions were stopped due to the banner wandering around the wires that provide the flow in the metro transportation in Bursa. The cloth banner circulated around the wires that provided the flow in Bursaray caused the flights to stop. The cloth banner around the electricity wires providing the current in Bursaray caused Davutdede-Kestel flights to stop. Passengers who were in a great panic with the current cut, the authorities took a deep breath with the announcement. On the other lines, citizens were also told at the Gökdere station. Passengers departing from the train from the Gökdere station, boarded the bus with the directions directed by the authorities. Gokdere-Kestel bus transfer between the citizens took their way home. Authorities are the most ın