The arrival of Atatürk in Izmir Basmane Train Station 10 September 1922 TCDD was sent to the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways to carry out the 'First Step' Atatürk fashion show in memory of its founding.
'First Step' Ataturk Fashion Show Project was prepared by the fashion designer Hüseyin Özkan, founder of Atatürk Clothing and Culture Research Center. 90 people who will serve in the general organization, 300 pieces in collections, while 30 models will be in 90 minutes.
HÜSEYİN ÖZKAN'S BIOGRAPHY
Hüseyin ÖZKAN was born in Kırşehir, 1950. In 1961, Hüseyin ÖZKAN started his career in İstanbul Beyoğlu.
Fashion Designer Hüseyin ÖZKAN who graduated from Istanbul Tailoring Institute in 1968, developed his profession in 1969 in England at the tailoring academy by taking a training as a stylist and stylist.
He opened his own studio in 1971 Designer Hüseyin ÖZKAN The late journalist-writer Abdi İPEKCİ, Şehr-i Muharrir Burhan FELEK, Milliyet Newspaper Editor in Chief Cetin EMEÇ, Journalist Fahrettin PAKKAN, and Advisory Assembly Member Mustafa YÜCEL.
Hussein, the King of Jordan, Hussein, Egyptian President Anwar Sadat, the clothing he has planted in the international arena, fashion designer Hüseyin ÖZKAN'ın, because of the clothes prepared a lot of appreciation certificates and certificates.
In 1976, Modacı Hüseyin ÖZKAN, an article on un Atatürk and Stylish Clothing un published in a professional magazine, is a wide collection of clothing and clothes tailored to the Turkish customs and traditions, styled by Atatürk's clothes and the present day, with its archive works close to the 20 Year.
PERMISSION FROM PERMISSION DOCUMENTS
National Security Council, 16 / December / 1980.Tarihli General Staff, 1, Army and Strict Management Command Press and Public Relations Branch 7130-2383-80 ID No. and Istanbul Security and Central Command, KK1. The Directorate of Atatürk's Clothing and Culture Research Center, which was established with the permission of the Branch Office, the documents given by the signature of the Beyoğlu District Governorship, will explain the elegance of Atatürk, Dress Up Revolution, military clothing culture to the whole world, conferences, press conferences, art and fashion events, and in Atatürk's museums. his clothes were allowed as military and civilian tailors to ensure that his clothing was renewed in accordance with the original.
"Ataturk Clothing and Culture Research Center" of the "Culture, Art and Fashion Event Specialist" as Ataturk's museum in located garments Hussein couturier renewed in accordance with the original Özkan of Atatürk costumes prepared by Turkey's around the museum are exhibited in the most precious corner .
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The ceremony at Diyarbakir Station revived the arrival of Ataturk in Diyarbakir 21/11/2014 At the ceremony held in Diyarbakır Station, Atatürk's arrival in Diyarbakır was revived: Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk's arrival in Diyarbakır was the 77. anniversary was celebrated with a ceremony held in Diyarbakır Gar. At the ceremony, the arrival of Ataturk in the Diyarbakir Gar was revived. The ceremony was attended by the Governor of Diyarbakır Hüseyin Aksoy, Diyarbakır Garage Manager Enver Oğuz, Warehouse Manager Şehmuz Oktar, Wagon Service Chief Mustafa Yaman and TCDD staff and a large number of students. Diyarbakir Gar in the representation of the animated animation ceremony, the locomotive and the wagon war veterans, Diyarbakir Governor Huseyin Aksoy was presented by the Turkish Flag. Aksoy, kissing the flag, entrusted to the young people, who were the guarantors of our Republic and our future. Aks
- Rumi Train Created in memory of Mevlana's coming to Konya 03/05/2019 Rumi Train created by Konya Metropolitan Municipality to commemorate the anniversary of the arrival of Mevlana and his family to Konya, 10 will be on the high-speed train line between Konya and Istanbul during the day. Rumi Train was created to be used in Konya-Istanbul High Speed Train service within the scope of the İstanbul Teşrif-i Konya ”Events of the Mevlana and Family of Konya. Rumi Train with the theme of sayı Gel Yeter Ki kapsamında, created within the scope of the anniversary of the arrival of Mevlana and his family to Konya by the Konya Governorship and Konya Metropolitan Municipality on many events between the dates of 3-5 May, the first time a large number of academics from Istanbul to Konya, author, artist, journalist yazar
- Basmane Garda 157.Year Memory Photography Exhibition (Photo Gallery) 11/12/2013 Basmane Garda 157.Yılı Memorial Photography Exhibition: 3 is the member of İzmir Nature Photographers Association (İZDOF) and also 3. Melih İNANLI, Deputy Director of Regional Personnel, has been working at 06.12.2013 on 157 in Basmane Gar. In memory of his year, he opened a photography exhibition titled Vuslatın Işığında (Light of Vuslatın) in light of Şeb-i Arus week. In addition to the mini concert given by the neyzens at the opening, plaquettes and paintings were presented to the 3 Regional Director Selim KOÇBAY by the board of İZDOF Association for their contributions to the arts. In the exhibition, mixed photographs of İZDOF member Melih İNANLI were welcomed with the interest and appreciation of the train passengers and the people of İzmir.
- Today in History: 26 January 1935 The white train used by Atatürk was made by the German company 26/01/2012 26 January 1935 The white train to be used by Atatürk was made by Asman Linke Hofman Werke Breslau. Currently one of the 9 wagons is in Ankara and the other is 2. Another is located in Izmir and another in Izmir.
- Atatürk's Wagon White Train (Video-Photo Gallery) 27/01/2013 Atatürk's Wagon White Train Atatürk's Wagon on Atatürk's Day Trips (Atatürk's Wagon White Train) The wagon, which is the only unique example of the White Train, was used by Atatürk during his travels abroad (1935-1938); Ankara Garda has been exhibited since 1964 since the "Atatürk House and Railways Museum in the War of Independence". In the year 1991 by the General Directorate of Monuments and Museums of the Ministry of Culture, it was registered as lü the necessary cultural asset for the protection of Atatürk Kültür. Technical characteristics of the car: Weight: 46.3 tone Length: 14.8 m. Manufacturer company: LHV Linke Hofmann-Werke, Breslau, 1935 This wagon used by Atatürk during 1935-1938 trips all over his country İmalatçı
- Bikini Under The Snow Fashion Show 19/02/2015 Bikini Under the Snow Fashion Show: Models in Antalya organized a swimsuit and bikini fashion show under the snow at the Davraz Ski Center in Isparta. EMY Organization, Argento Mayo and Sirene Davras Hotel in cooperation with the snow show Bengi Akturk, Ayse Andic, Margarita Medvedeva, Natali Virlan, Buse Koca, Arma Skennderovich took part. Swimsuit and bikini fashion show at minus 10. Falling snow during the fashion show created a visual feast. Emy Organization owner Eda Meltem Yilmaz ornamented with colorful accessories such as bikinis, angel wings, rabbit ears, masks, etc., took precautions in bathrobes to keep the mannequins forced due to cold. Ski…
- Historical IETT Show Fashion Show at Transist 2013 25/12/2013 Historical IETT Fashion Show at the Transist 2013 Fair: The Historical IETT Clothes will be Revealed with the Defile The Erasmus Eken's IETT Fashion Show will be held for the second time this year. The show will be exhibited by professional mannequins from the uniforms of IETT employees (homeland, driver, ticket-maker). In addition, many different events such as painting, photography, cartoons, poetry, composition, short films, public transportation vehicles design and best practice and project competition in public transportation will be held at the fair. IETT Entrepreneurship Bus which was taken into service in recent days and the students about entrepreneurship Geç
- Kadikoy's Main Entrance 1 Year Closes Gir Bridge on Tibbiye Street 19/04/2018 According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the highway bridge over Tıbbiye Street will be demolished due to the renovation work on the Haydarpaşa - Gebze commuter line. Haydarpasa Bridge, which connects Uskudar and Kadikoy, is collapsed within the scope of Marmaray project. The main artery 1 from Üsküdar to Kadıköy will be closed throughout the year. According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, temporary measures will be taken in the region within the framework of the studies to be started this evening. Buses, minibuses, minibuses, taxis and services. Eyüp will be able to enter the Rıhtım Street by using two lanes of General Şahap Gürler Street, which is currently being used as the main exit from Kadikoy Street.
- Basmane Train Station flooded passenger trains were evacuated 26/11/2013 Basmane Train Station flooded passenger trains were evacuated: torrential rain, which started in Izmir at night, affected daily life negatively. The streets and streets turned into the lake. Many houses and businesses flooded, streams flooded. The cars are under water. Traffic is locked across the city. Izmir Suburban System (İZBAN) Basmane Train Station, including Basmane Station, has returned to the lake. When the passengers in the gara were evacuated, interesting images appeared. Passengers were evacuated by building a bridge with the benches placed on the exit doors of the trains. TCDD'deki, Odemis district of the 09.25'den movement to move the "Anatolian" passenger train, could not get up because of the flood. Also…
- Today in History: 13 January 1931 Atatürk's speech on the importance of railways 13/01/2012 Atatürk in Malatya, from the rifle of railways, wholesale After saying that the more important a defensive weapon, "the Turkish nation, the first craftsmanship at birth; the work of blacksmiths will boast have shown again. Railways are the welfare and civilization way of the Turkish nation. Will rise developments railways of economic life in Turkey. The independence of the nation's happiness will pass through these paths, "he said.
- TCDD restores Atatürk's belongings 18/05/2012 Great Leader Atatürk and the National Struggle Headquarters of the Commander-in appliances in Ankara Train Station Building was used as housing, Turkey State Railways (TCDD) and Gazi University is being restored with the cooperation. During the construction of the Baghdad Railway, formerly known as the tahsis Steering Building X in 1892, Atatürk's 27 1919 1920 in Ankara since the arrival of the chief commander's headquarters and has been allocated as a residence for a long time, the most important taken between 1922-1921 he witnessed internal and external decisions. 23, the signing ceremony with the negotiations with the French, the signing ceremony of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey to celebrate the XNUMX April's National Sovereignty and Children's Day celebration decisions yıl
- Atatürk's testament to Trabzon railway is not being made for 90 years 07/09/2015 Atatürk's testament to the Trabzon railway is not made for 90 years: Mustafa Kemal Atatürk left a testament to make railway to Trabzon. The railway project, which has been on the agenda for a while in Trabzon, is still in the spring. Before each election, the leaders of the political parties and the candidates from Trabzon came together with the zaman Eastern Black Sea Railway ”. In the research related to the railway, it was learned that one of the biggest dreams of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was to make railroads in the region and reported it as a will. 15 September 1924 Mustafa Kemal Ataturk from Trabzon, across the city X
- Thessaloniki Tour with Private Bed for the Anniversary of Atatürk's Death 03/10/2017 On the anniversary of Atatürk's death, a tour of Thessaloniki by private train will be organized in cooperation with TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ-RAYTUR. In a written statement made by the Turkish State Railways Transport AŞ, TCDD Transport Inc.-ray discs with the cooperation of the Republic of Turkey's founder Mustafa Kemal Atatürk's death anniversary special train bed was noted that organized tour of Thessaloniki. In addition to Thessaloniki, the 3 night 4 day tour to visit Kavala, 8 will start from Istanbul Ispartakule Station in November, and 11 will end in November at the same station. 650 night stay in a double room, per person, 4, 5 or 1 hotel.
- Today in history: 4 February 1935 The importance Atatürk attaches to the railways. 04/02/2012 4 February 1935 Ataturk, "Growth and development of the railroads will continue to be made," he showed commitment.
- Atatürk's Arrival in Diyarbakir 81. Anniversary Celebrated with enthusiasm 16/11/2018 Diyarbakir Mayor Cumali Atilla, Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk's arrival in Diyarbakir 81. anniversary ceremony. Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk's arrival in Diyarbakir 81. anniversary celebrated with a ceremony. Governor Hasan Basri Güzeloğlu, Diyarbakır Metropolitan Mayor Cumali Atilla, 7. Commander of the Corps and Garrison Lieutenant General Sinan Yayla, Regional Gendarmerie Commander Major General Halis Zafer Koç, Diyarbakır Chief Public Prosecutor Kamil Erkut Güre, Rector of Dicle University Dr. Talip Gul, Deputy Governors, District Governors, military and civilian men, veterans and many teachers, students and citizens participated. Tal
- Today in History: 19 November 1938 Atatürk's body is from Dolmabahçe Bugün 19/11/2018 Today 19 November 1902 Zerka-Amman (20 km) line is completed in history. September 1903 Damascus-Der'a line was completed. 19 November 1923 The 1400 worker started the strike at the Orient Railways Company. The strike 27 lasted until November. 19 November 1938 Atatürk's body was put into the cannon from Dolmabahçe and transported to the Yavuz ship with the torch of Zafer from Sarayburnu docks. Great naval was brought to Izmit with this ship. Victory landed on the torpedo. Naşı moved to Ankara on a special train at 20.30. 19 November 1940 Council of Ministers decided to use iron cross beams and import them until they were produced in Karabük Iron and Steel Plant.
- Historical Basmane Station to host Medical Day Activities 07/03/2018 Interviews, conferences, exhibitions, film screenings and concerts will be organized within the scope of 14 March Medical Day Week in Izmir. The statement of Izmir Medical Chamber about the Day of Medicine is as follows; 14 March process is one of the important periods in which our demands and problems related to medicine and health environment are mentioned. As the Izmir Medical Chamber, we try to address the problems and solutions we have identified as important and important for the physicians in every environment. We share our views on this subject with MPs, political parties and the Ministry of Health. In this process, increasing the pensions, raising the basic salaries to the level of military and judicial personnel, the share of wear te
- Bursa Main Transportation Plan has come to an end! | Bursa Main Transportation Plan 28/04/2012 Bursa Main Transportation Plan: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, Altiparmak and Ataturk streets to be closed to the traffic of the pedestrian traffic plan is intended to open the mainstream heralded the end of the Transportation Master Plan. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, who explained the 3 annual activities of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, announced that they invested in 1,2 billion TL. Altus stated that they have created a total of 69 projects and that they have completed 469 and that all projects are completed in 2 years. The Transport Master Plan which will carry Bursa to 2030, which was commissioned by Brenner company, has also come to an end. Within the scope of the project, Atatürk Street and Altıparmak will be closed to vehicle traffic. Ataturk…
- Behiç Erkin was Commemorated at the Tomb 12/11/2012 The founder of the Republic of Turkey State Railways and the first General Manager Ergun Behiç, 51 of death. anniversary of the monumental tomb in Eskisehir was commemorated. The commemoration ceremony was held in the memorial cemetery inside the Behiç Erkin Memorial Forest located next to the Enveriye train station. Deputy Governor Ömer Faruk Günay, CHP member of the General Assembly Erdal Sanli, representatives of political parties and non-governmental organizations, railway employees and lovers attended. After the wreath and flowers were presented to the memorial grave, Deputy Governor Günay made a statement. Behiç Erkin Günay emphasized the importance given to the Turkish transport, "Railways who contributed in bringing the business to Turkey ...
- Behiç Erkin was Commemorated at the Tomb 12/11/2012
The founder of the Republic of Turkey State Railways and the first General Manager Ergun Behiç, 51 of death. anniversary of the monumental tomb in Eskisehir was commemorated. The commemoration ceremony was held in the memorial cemetery inside the Behiç Erkin Memorial Forest located next to the Enveriye train station. Deputy Governor Ömer Faruk Günay, CHP member of the General Assembly Erdal Sanli, representatives of political parties and non-governmental organizations, railway employees and lovers attended. After the wreath and flowers were presented to the memorial grave, Deputy Governor Günay made a statement. Behiç Erkin Günay emphasized the importance given to the Turkish transport, "Railways of business contributed to the gain in Turkey ...
- The memorial was erected in memory of those who died in the bridge disaster 28/01/2015 A memorial was erected in memory of those who died in the bridge disaster: 6 April 2012 in Çaycuma district. Veli Kaya, Ali Rıza Kaya, Tahir Özkara, Hayriye Güner, Alim Başören, Mehmet Başören, Meryem Başören, Aziz Gülşen, Kemal Gülşen, Sezgin Gülşen, Necati Azaklıoğlu, Women's Saraç, Serdar Saraç, Nazife Kabuk and İsmail Örenbaş's memoirs made Çaycuma Municipality a memorial and once again they were honored. The statue at the entrance to the district, İl
- The arrival of Bursa by Bursa's Metro Wagons (Rotterdam) 27/11/2012 Burulaş AŞ, RLT (Rotterdam Electric Tram), a subway and tram operating company in Rotterdam, The Netherlands bought 29.8 m 44 vehicles. 2008 5231 12 2012 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX It was stated that the first subway car, which was unknown for the day, was used for testing. Source: RETMETRO
- The first high-speed train to Haydarpaşa 22/05/2013 Haydarpasa Train Arrival of the first speed: High Speed Train (YHT), is Turkey's first high-speed train. With the start of the expedition yht'n Turkey among countries using this technology in Europe 6., 8 the world. country. TCDD to determine the name of this train surveyed a poll to get a high rating of the "Turkish Star", "Turkuaz", "Snowdrop", "High Speed Train", "Steel Wing", "Lightning" among the names such as High Speed Train has been decided by the decision. TCDD 's first fast train set purchased by Spanish CAF company 21.11.2007 came to Haydarpaşa in the waters of 14.05 on Wednesday.
- Karsta Arrival Made Beautiful Road Work Drivers 31/07/2014 Karsta Arrival Made Beautiful Road Work Drivers: The Highways in Kars 18. The construction of the road in Kars-Arpaçay-Çıldır Highway, which started to be constructed by the Regional Directorate, made the arrival of asphalt works beautiful and infuriated the drivers. Highways 18. The regional directorate, Kars, Çıldır between the road expansion and asphalt work irregular, the arrival of beautiful and not properly made the drivers of the route is caused by the reaction. Kars, Çıldır between the ongoing construction of the road work is not done properly and stating that the drivers who are not appropriate, Kars Governor Günay Özdemir'i Kars-Arpaçay-Çıldır between the studies on the ground were invited to see. Kars with Turkey's road work done in all the cities ...
- The second railway line in Izmir 03/11/2014 The second railway line to Izmir: the railway transportation between Denizli and Izmir, İzm not a high-speed train “, ında accelerated train İzmir project will be implemented. Dı The transportation time from Denizli to İzmir will be shortened by high speed train hızlı, and it was another spring. The speed of the trains will increase but this will not be by high-speed train. Instead, an ata accelerated train ”project will be implemented. REGIONAL MANAGER KNOWLEDGE Between Denizli and Izmir high-speed train line expectations were empty. In the fourth period of the 2014 year under the chairmanship of the Governor Şükrü Kocatepe, TCDD İzmir 3 attended the Provincial Coordination Board Meeting. Regional Manager Murat Bakir, between Denizli and Izmir Bölge