The Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara has created another exemplary project to create social awareness.
EGO General Directorate, which provides public transportation around the capital city of 2 million by providing public transportation, developed a joint project with Sincan Mareşal Fevzi Çakmak Primary School. Students participated in the training organized in order to improve the behavior of young generations in public transportation.
HOW DOES BEAUTY BEHAVIOR IN COLLECTIVE TRANSPORT?
Within the scope of the joint training project, which was initiated to create a general sensitivity in the society and to sustain the values that are lost; 6 students aged between the ages of 7-30 traveled in the EGO bus, which made a voyage on Etimesgut-Istanbul Highway Line 523.
During the journey, the students who were informed about the rules of public transport against elderly, disabled or pregnant passengers competed in giving the bus ride.
THE SMALLS WAS ASSOCIATED, THE BIGGES THANKS
The sample project carried out by the General Directorate of EGO together with Sincan Marshal Fevzi Cakmak Primary School, which carries the awareness of the elderly, disabled and pregnant, with the İlk Give the elderly, disabled and pregnant F signs to the agenda and put into practice the education of the elders in order to give place to the elders, is also a complete note from the citizens. took.
With the EGO officials and teachers, the students learn how to practice the bus, how to sit, how to talk, and how to get down; elderly, handicapped and pregnant, they also have plenty of appreciation for the elders.
REALIZING FORGOTTEN VALUES
Hüseyin Köksal, 72 of the Year, said that this project would increase the sensitivity in children. Growing our youth with this awareness will be reflected in every area of society. Ği It was a very good practice, zaman said Hanife Göksu, who was the 65-year-old, who said that he had been forced to travel on the bus when he was standing. We expect them to be more sensitive than our youth. This work made me very happy. Duy
Elementary school 1, one of the youngest students smiling faces in the face of elders' happiness. Yusuf Eymen Bilir, a class student, Sınıf I want to be an example to my friends by giving buses to our elders, ler said Melisa Şahan, ir They are getting tired. They may fall because they're old. We need to give children space. Biz Cagla Aldemir, who said he was excited by the love they saw from the elders, said, ”They were very happy to be given space to our elders and they thanked us“ and he understood the importance of respecting the adults.
SAMPLE PROJECT WILL CONTINUE
General Directorate of EGO 5. Regional Director Murat Aksoy stated that some young people have observed that they do not include elderly, disabled and pregnant women who have priority in public transportation and stated that they intend to disseminate such projects:
“We wanted to create social awareness with our children. They've learned to be kind, gentle and responsive. We hope that it provides benefits and exemplifies other people. We want to continue this project with different schools. Bu
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Heads of Capital with Steering Wheel 17/10/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, school age children in order to learn the traffic rules and habits to make children in the Park of the Children's Traffic Education Park, is continuing to teach the miners entertaining the capital city. The park is located on an area of 3 thousand square meters; From pedestrians to drivers, from cycling to service rules, all kinds of traffic training is provided. After the 20 minute lesson, the tiny pupils at the wheel of the car with battery powered vehicles are enjoying the happiness of learning on the track prepared as a miniature of Ankara. APPLIED TRAINING The educational building in the Children's Traffic Education Park, traffic track, sidewalks, rotating-lighted and non-lighted intersections, pedestrian crossings, traffic UYGUL
- 84 Million Passengers Moved in Public Transport Vehicles in Konya 26/02/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to all corners of Konya thanks to its wide transportation network, environmentally friendly, natural gas and last system transportation vehicles, carried 2017 bus line and 276 million 2 thousand passengers in 84 tram line in 656. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which is serving once again to Konya's 31 district with the New Metropolitan Law, has also made significant strides in the area of public transportation. Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek, they strengthened with the public transport fleet in Konya natural gas and environment-friendly buses in Turkey stating that they are the first municipalities offering electric buses into service, always the latest technologies in the public transportation field ...
- Turkey Representative Becomes A Estrada 25/10/2012 Metropolitan organized by the Municipality "Rail Line Engineering and Maintenance Seminar" to attend the Turkey's efforts in representatives of the municipalities that investigation on over Rail Systems from Eskisehir ESTRAM their operations commenced loved so much. Representatives of the relevant municipalities who met in Eskişehir to participate in the da Rail Systems Line Engineering and Maintenance Seminar de organized by Estram also conducted various investigations in Estram. At the Tepebaşı Otogar Line, the representatives of the guest municipalities and the rail system experts, who took the tramway, visited the Estram facility located next to the bus station and received detailed information about the operation from the authorities. The latest innovations in rail welding and maintenance technologies Ray
- ESTRAM Becomes an Example to the World 03/07/2015 ESTRAM is an example for the world: Eskişehir light rail transportation system ESTRAM sets an example for the world with its innovative and modern transportation system. In recent months, ESTRAM officials from South Korea and Uzbekistan gave information about the operating systems of the tram, and the delegation from Kochi, India, finally spoke about the Smart Ticket System. The projects implemented by the Metropolitan Municipality continue to set an example for various countries in the world. Finally, a delegation from the Indian city of Kochi, which came into use first in Eskisehir in Turkey and to examine closely the Smart Ticket System integrates with a bank employee and practices in place to see ...
- Yenimahalle Cable Car Line is an example for other cities 14/03/2016 Yenimahalle Cable Car Line is an example for other cities: The Yenimahalle-Şentepe Teleferik line, constructed by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, is an example with many. Turkey's public transport for the lines in the first cable car PREVIEW order to examine indicating that many provincial officials came to Ankara Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Manager Balamir Gundogdu, said such services have been requested technical support to be granted in their provinces. "We THINK FOR OTHER REGIONS DE" EGO was newly appointed to the General Directorate Gundogdu, Turkey's public transportation for the first ski lift in Yenimahalle-Şentepe Line bulunarak investigation, received information about the work of the staff. From Yenimahalle Metro Station Yen
- Halk Bridge is an example 08/04/2013 The public bridge in the Sarıçay bed divides Çanakkale into two. In recent months, the effect of the water level rise after heavy rains in Sarıçay as a result of the bridge was faced with the collapse. The bridge that is located in the water is closed to use by the municipality teams and the bridge which was built by the citizens before and was connected to the land with the possibility of damaging the water is an example. The bridge that the municipality built and designed by a contractor came to the point of collapse due to the fact that its feet were in the water years later. Now that the bridge is in danger of being demolished, the closed yık
- Kayseri will be a sample city with public transport service 22/05/2019 Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç attended the iftar given by the Chamber of Coaches Tradesmen. Büyükkılıç, ift da ar mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj mesaj Otobüs Otobüs Otobüs Otobüs Otobüs Otobüs Mayor Büyükkılıç stated that they would be willing to handle the bus operator hand in hand in order to provide the highest quality public transportation service. Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç was met by Ahmet Erkan, President of the Chamber of Coachmen Tradesmen. Chairman of the Union of Craftsmen Craftsmen Association of İftara Ahmet Övüç and Craftsmen and Artisans Credit and Surety Cooperative 19 Mustafa Alan, the President of the Regional Union also attended. President Memduh Büyükkılıç, k
- Başkentliler champion skier Turkey 10/03/2014 Turkey Başkentliler skier champion: the tradition of breaking the championship in skiing exam College student Aygun Yurt, was the champion of Turkey this year then last year. Skiing is the name of the young skiers in golden letters in the annals of the country, in Isparta Davraz the Interschool Championship held in Turkey Ski Ski Races, Turkey became the first in the young women's category. Dormitory, 210 athletes participated in the competition showed a great struggle. Examination College Anatolian and Science High School Caner Koc, said that the success of its traditional dorms said they were proud of themselves for Turkey first.
- 2 Million 200 Thousand Capital EGO uses CEP application 28/12/2016 2 Million 200 Thousand Capital EGO uses the CEP application: In EGO Mobile, passengers who want to know the stop location, the arrival time of the bus, the bus line to go to the bus and the traffic density on the route have become the indispensable habit of 5 for years. The number of people using the municipal buses, the 5 years, the most frequently used and used in daily life EGO CEP'te application, the number of people who use the 2 million 200 thousand rose. 361 a thousand passengers a day will actively take advantage of this application to find out which bus line to go to, from the location of the stop, the arrival time of the bus to a stop, an unknown location. One…
- Loves Capitalized Rail System 31/01/2018 In Ankara, Turkey's most secure, modern and fast public transportation vehicle Ankaray and Metro, is also happening every day Başkentliler preference. While EGO buses attracted a large burden on public transport, the capital, which is indispensable for the metropolises, has started to take place among the cities which are frequently mentioned by the name of Ankara. RUNLAR 500 THOUSAND PASSENGERS The number of people traveling in Metro and Ankaray, which Ankara people frequently use, is approaching the daily 500 every day. In the rail system, 2 bin 68 staff serving X
- The Little People Continue to Collect the Collective Transportation Rules 01/03/2018 With the commencement of the operation of the Akçaray Tram Line as of August, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality TransportationPark Inc. is continuing its awareness raising activities for Kocaeli people to instill a culture of the rail system. TransportationPark team started with children in the first stage of awareness raising activities and realized ap We learn the rules of public transportation “project. In this scope, all primary and secondary schools, including schools in the tram route, are visited by trainings provided by Kocaeli Provincial Directorate of National Education. In this context, 23 April Primary School has been given public transportation rules training. BENEFITS OF COLLECTIVE TRANSPORTATION The rules that must be observed for the safer use of public transport in trainings daha
- Istanbul's public transport vehicles carry 2.5 million passengers per day 08/12/2013 Istanbul's public transport 2.5 million passengers transported per day: Istanbul, Turkey's most populous city public transport, 2.5 million passengers per day. Istanbul is the third in this field. Megan 1 months the number of passengers transported in the city exceeds the population of Turkey. In Istanbul, where the population is over 15 million, public transport is of great importance. Istanbul's passenger transport, which is one of the largest cities in the world, increased with the expansion of Marmaray and Metrobus lines. Earlier in the day 700 Thousands of passengers around the Metrobus, Beylikdüzü line that extends this figure, 1 exceeded million. Kartal-Kadıköy, which was opened previously açıl
- 1 Public Transport Vehicles in Trabzon 15/01/2018 In the Metropolitan Municipality of Trabzon 2017 carried 13 million 63 thousand 551 passengers. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, "We are there to serve our people day and night," he said. Serving the four corners of Trabzon with its wide transportation network, the Metropolitan Municipality has put the social municipality in the best way in the transportation area. 2017 million in the citizens of 2.7 transportation services in this service 'free card' was completely free with the benefit. In addition to free transportation services benefited by 65 citizens, persons with disabilities, veterans and martyrs and other rightful citizens, discounted transport by law UM
- IETT Sells Forgotten Items in Public Transport Vehicles 19/03/2013 IETT Public Goods on Transactions Forgotten Items in Istanbul IETT buses, trams, metro, bus stops and items forgotten in the tunnel vehicles and the owners can not be reached 26 March 2013 auction will be launched on Tuesday. Hundreds of lost goods, including laptop, camera, mobile phone, as well as electronic items such as ironing, car license plate, various clothes are noteworthy. IETT buses, trams, subways, stops and forgotten items in Tunnel vehicles and housing, XIUMX March 2015 26 in the building of the railway station in the morning between 09.00 and 12.00 citizens who want to auction,
- Daily 350 Thousand People Are Moving in Kayseri 03/06/2013 Daily 350 Thousand People are Moving in Public Transportation in Kayseri: KAYSERİ Metropolitan Municipality; remove and transport vans, buses and rail systems with natural gas, noting that Turkey has become the best public transport in the city, which has announced that public transport 350 thousand people moved in about a day. In the statement made by the municipality, the public bus 387'i 125'i public bus, 512 bus and rail system, including public transportation by drawing attention to the following was noted: "9 bin 100 in the city every day by rail systems and buses 350 bin The person is moving around this 120 esnasında
- Passenger transported as much as China and US population by public transportation in Istanbul 25/06/2014 Public transport in Istanbul, China and the US population moved up passengers: the city last year, buses, metrobus, ferry and rail systems with the public transportation vehicles 1 billion 602 million 262 thousand 915 people made the trip. In Istanbul last year, the 115 floor of the city's population, which is the most populous country of China and the United States, traveled to 1 billion 602 million 262 billion 915 people, which is the largest population in the world with the public transportation vehicles consisting of buses, metrobus, ferry and rail systems. According to the information compiled by the AA correspondent, the citizens preferred the most public transportation vehicles serving in IETT. AA
- Is it Forbidden to Sit Dogs in Public Transport Vehicles 02/05/2016 Forbidden Dogs in Public Transport Vehicles: In Istanbul, the city buses can be ride with a lap dog, cats and birds are also carried in a cage, even if they are in a cage, they cannot be snaked with a snake. Well, do you take a little terrier, pug or poodle to ride the bus? No Yesterday, he had news about yeri Animals have a place in buses ı in HT Magazine. In fact, this right does not apply to the existing. Moreover, the subway is free. There are certain conditions and prohibitions. He bans all over the world. For instance, in London, the metro is forbidden to ride cattle. To put the dogs in the seats. But not even up to the danua's train seats ...
- Forgotten goods in public transportation in Kocaeli waiting for their owners 30/05/2017 In Kocaeli, public transport vehicles are waiting for their owners: public transport vehicles, public areas connected to the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, such as forgotten or lost items are kept in safe hands until the owners come. For example, citizens who forget or lose their belongings, may apply to the Department of Municipal Police in the fair can retrieve the belongings. MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS CAN BE DISCLAIMED The lost items recorded in the Metropolitan Municipal Police Department can be interrogated by Alo Züta 153 and 331 65 89. Forgotten items include identity cards, driver's license, credit cards, glasses, car and house keys, shoes, mobile phones, purses and wallets with money in the majority Unut
- Clock arrangements for public transport in Kahramanmaras 09/10/2017 With the opening of schools, the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş went to the public transport vehicles on the basis of the heavy demand. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department Public Transport Department in a statement made by the statement; Ve The hours of movement in public transport vehicles have been rearranged by taking into account the opening of schools and the high demands of the citizens. It is important to take into consideration the changes in the hours of public transport for citizens using public transport kullanan. Click for changes to three different categories on weekdays, Saturday and Sunday
- Book reading activity in public transport in Diyarbakir 08/12/2017 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality and Vehbi Koç Elementary School held a reading activity with 100 students in order to popularize their reading habits. Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality and Vehbi Koç Elementary School conducted a joint study in order to spread the habit of reading books in the city. The 100 student showed great interest in public transport. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality buses and students taken from the school, Elazığ Street Galeria station came together. Students read a book at the station for a while. They read a book ın A good book is a good friend öğ and bir Read a book live life ın. Behind…
- Forgotten Items in Public Transportation in Kayseri Donated 15/01/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. rail system, bus and stop forgotten or lost items in cash and donated to Red Crescent. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. rail system, bus and stop forgotten or lost items in cash and donated to Red Crescent. Kayseri Transportation Inc. 7 thousand 035 pounds were donated to the Turkish Red Crescent. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. lost items in the most beautiful way. In 2017, valuable items that were forgotten or lost in rail, bus or stops and which could not be reached for one year were turned into cash. The income from the sale of coins and items found is 7 yal
- Capitalists have forgot 9 Thousand in Public Transport 01/02/2018 It is not known whether it is the intensity of urban life, but we are becoming a ama forgetful undan society. The most obvious indication of this is that we forget about public transport. In Ankara, the items in the capital city due to forgetfulness in recent years began to increase. Buses between Ankara Metropolitan Municipality public transportation vehicles, ANKARAY, metro and ropeway are forgotten. In the public transport, interesting items are forgotten from the dentist's set, the laptop, the shaver and the sugar meter. 2016 THOUSAND THAN LAST MONEY IN 9 CAPITAL Between the forgotten items in Ankara is attracting wallet.
- Air Conditioning Control in Public Transport Vehicles in Antalya 02/08/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department, with the increase of the air temperature in the city center in the public transportation vehicles, increased transport controls for air conditioning controls. Metropolitan Municipality, air temperatures above the normal norms of citizens because of the use of public transport in order to make the use of air conditioner controls increased. As part of the work carried out by the transport inspection teams, criminal proceedings are applied to vehicles that do not open air conditioners by not complying with Public Transport Regulations. In addition, the citizens' complaints to the Monitoring and Communication Center by the air conditioning complaints are meticulously evaluated by intervening immediately and the criminal procedure is applied. Inspections will continue without interruption lar
- Air Conditioning Controls in Public Transport Vehicles in Diyarbakır 09/08/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality increased air temperatures and increased air conditioning inspections for public transportation by taking into consideration the complaints from the citizens. Public transportation vehicles, air-conditioning operation but non-legislative action is applied to those who do not. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, air temperature increased with the beginning of summer, started to increase the air conditioner controls for public transport. Metropolitan Municipality Police Department Directorate of Traffic Branch teams, air temperatures above the seasonal normals due to the citizens taking into account the complaints received by citizens, public transportation (minibus and private public bus) vehicles in order to make use of air conditioning controls increased. Air conditioning…
- Increased Air Conditioning Controls in Public Transport Vehicles in Diyarbakir 29/08/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality has increased their inspections for air conditioning controls in public transportation vehicles serving in the city center due to the air temperature above seasonal norms. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, air temperatures above the norms of the citizens because of the use of public transport vehicles in order to make the use of air conditioner controls increased. As part of the work carried out by the municipal police teams, criminal proceedings are applied against the vehicles that do not open the air conditioner by not complying with the Public Transport Regulations. In addition, the municipal police teams by the citizens 'Alo 153' phone line to the air conditioning complaints meticulously evaluated by responding immediately. Air conditioning controls in public transport Police Department Traffic Branch Office teams Toplu