do not have an external rail system for antalya
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Pamukova Train Wreck 9 22/07/2013 Pamukova Train Accident In the 9 year, Pamukova Disaster or Pamukova Train Accident, 22 on July 2004 The train accident that occurred in Pamukova district of Sakarya. Yakup Kadri Karaosmanoğlu, an accelerated train service between Ankara and Istanbul, derailed due to excessive speed, resulting in the death of 230 from the 41 passengers and the injury of 80. Accident Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the ongoing privatization process on-site and brought to life in the first step of the new high-speed train project has occurred. As the number of passengers, the fastest route between Ankara and Istanbul, which is the busiest line, has been carried out in a hurry despite insufficient infrastructure.
- TÜVASAŞ ranks 10 among public institutions 29/06/2014 TÜVASAŞ xnumx'unc ranks among public institutions: Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) General Manager Erol Inal, last year 10 338 thousand million pounds of net production from the sales target, reported that remove 800 billion pounds. Inal, in his written statement, the Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) 1 xnumx'unc between public institutions in Turkey's Largest Industrial Organization study prepared by, in the xnumx'ınc between all organizations involved were recalled. Inal, indicating that the basic criteria of the sales from the production of industrial enterprises participating in the research, "Our target, 500 million 10 thousand pounds of net production sales, one billion pounds is to remove," he said.
- IZBAN Strike Moves to the 9 Day of the Citizens of Izmir with Transportation 18/12/2018 The strike, which was initiated after the collective bargaining agreement failed to reach a conclusion, entered the 9 day. Strike workers, continue to sustain the demand until the demands of Izmir, the transport of the people of Izmir continues to run Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD in partnership with the Izmir-based strike on the strike on the Turkish Labor Union Representative Ahmet Guler, "343 strike will continue until the rightful demands of our friend. ', whether in Izmir or in Istanbul ... 8 can not take home bread for days, "he said. 'Let us handle the policy' before the strike İZBAN 300 thousand people per day used, now outside the strike machine with the 24 40-50 a thousand people moved every minute '
- There is no airport There is no airport There is no train There is no train 18/03/2019 20 was the only expedition to Germany at Çaycuma Airport. Yavuzyılmaz CHP, the German company after the withdrawal from the expedition, "There is no airport train there is no train there is no train, there is no boat," he said. At Xnumx, Zonguldak Caycuma Airport, which has an annual 1999 passenger capacity of 1,000 passengers, was only flying to Düsseldorf, Germany. If a citizen wants to go to Istanbul by plane, then Germany and then to fly to Istanbul, the total flight distance was 500 thousand 4 kilometers. When the German airline company to Zonguldak went bankrupt, all flights ended. "DOMESTIC LINE…
- Konpar Dis Tic Mak ve Otom Tic. STI InnoTrans Participates in 2012 Fair 21/07/2012 Konpar Dis Tic Mak ve Otom Tic. STI Yeni Dokumculer San Sit 10607 SK No: 12 42050 Phone: + 90 3323427394 Fax: + 90 3323422213 Webseite: www.konpar.com.tr InnoTrans 2012
- InnoTrans 2012: Konpar Dis Tic Mak ve Otom Tic Ltd. STİ Waiting for Visitors 19/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. Konpar Dis Tic Mak ve Otom Tic. STI will be at Hall 2012 / 8.1b booth at InnoTrans 243. Konpar Dis Tic Mak ve Otom Tic. About STI: KONPAR; 1996 started its operations as a foundry and manufacturing company in Konya. It has grown steadily ever since and has been continuing to serve its domestic and overseas customers by using the latest technology with its professional team in an area of 5000m².
- Alanya-Antalya No Rail System Project 01/10/2013 Alanya-Antalya Rail System Project does not exist: Alanya-Antalya Rail Train is not working with the AKP Türel said, "Anadolu Jet, Gazipaşa Ankara flight is planning for the flight," he said. Türel, who stated that there is no study on the Antalya-Alanya Rail System Project, said: "We learn from the media that this type of work is not available, but we cannot find it when we search the source. These rumors raise expectations and we do not have such a study." Türel, Antalya-Alanya for the transportation of bomb decisions in the days ahead of these issues will explain Prime Minister Erdogan said. Antalya-Alanya transportation is not too far about the bomb bombs that express the expression of the Türel, "beyond your expectations," "
- Antalya 3. No Stop at Night in the Stage Rail System Project 13/11/2018 7 day 24 hours non-stop work. 3 between Varsak-Zerdalilik conducted by Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. Work on the Stage Rail System Project continues at full speed day and night. A team of 100 people work at different points throughout the night. The Metropolitan Municipality continues to weave Antalya with the most modern public transportation system. 25 of Varsak-Zerdalilik km 3. Furious work continues in the Stage Rail System Project. The teams are working on the 7 day based on 24 hours to train the Varsak-Otogar stage of the project at the end of December by order of President Türel. In the project which is going on at a speed of world record, citizens should not be victimized Dünya
- No External Borrowing for Antalya 3 Stage Stage System 11/05/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Muhittin gathered under the chairmanship of the Metropolitan Municipality Council, May held in the ordinary attendance assembly of May 33 matter. Mr. Selahattin Artun, Head of Financial Services Department, who made a statement for the construction work of the 3 stage rail system lines; he said no foreign borrowing decision was taken and will not be taken. Head of Financial Services Department Selahattin Artun, who made a statement on behalf of requesting additional information for the construction work of the 3 stage rail system lines; 2018 3 million Euro loan was used in the 140 phase of light rail system. 87 million Erosu of it entered. 77 million euros in hak
- Antalya Meydan - Airport - Aksu EXPO Rail System Line Project A protocol will be signed between AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 05/03/2015 AYGM Antalya Square - Airport - Aksu EXPO Rail Line Project New developments have been recorded regarding the tender of Bel Meydan - Airport - Aksu - EXPO Metro Line imzalan which will be signed by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) between the AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the protocol will be signed between AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality for the construction of the mentioned line. After the signing of the protocol, the project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development's approval to be included in the investment program. As it is known, the approval of the Council of Ministers for the transfer of the project to the Ministry of Transportation was received recently. Available 11,1 X