How much is Ankara Ankara high-speed train ticket, Ankara Istanbul high-speed train, how many stops? A passenger who will use the high-speed train between Ankara and Istanbul will pay 70 TL as a YHT ticket. There is a total 7 stop between Istanbul and Ankara. First time in Ankara in the morning 06.10. The last high speed train trip from Ankara is 19: 00. 4 hours 15 min
Buy ticket to Istanbul Ankara fast train online tcdd.gov.t is also updated.
If you want to go quickly and safely from Istanbul to Ankara, you should definitely prefer the high-speed train. So how much is Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train ticket costs, is it possible to buy Ankara high-speed train tickets online? We have compiled all the details for you.
İSTANBUL ANKARA QUICK TRAIN TICKET CHARGES
Passengers who want to travel by high-speed train to Ankara will pay 70 TL as a ticket fee. The first time for the Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train, which will launch 7 a day, starts at 06: 45 from Pendik and the last time ends at 17: 30.
The fast train service from Istanbul (Pendik) to Ankara High Speed Train Station (ATG) Passengers who wish to travel by high-speed train from Istanbul to Ankara will pay 70 for their fare. The first time for the Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train, which will run 7 a day, starts at 06: 45 from Pendik and the last time ends at 17: 30. The average journey duration is 4 sa 15 min. The fast train service from Istanbul (Pendik) to Ankara High Speed Train Station (ATG)
İSTANBUL ANKARA RAPID TRAIN STORES
The stops of high speed trains running between Istanbul and Ankara Ankara are as follows; Pendik, Gebze, Izmit, Arifiye, Bilecik, Bozuyuk, Eskisehir, Polatli, Tulip Ankara
One of the issues that should not be forgotten is that the YHT, the high speed train timetables are changed according to the summer and winter periods. Before purchasing your ticket, please check the current, timetable timetable. (Internetistanbul)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 2019 Current High Speed Train Ticket Prices and Timetables 24/02/2019 2019 high speed train ticket prices have been updated. With the rapid railways and trains in Turkey is Istanbul-Eskisehir - travel extremely fast in Ankara and Konya route. High-speed trains travel between 200 and 320 km. Istanbul can be visited between Ankara and 4.5 hours. You can travel quickly and comfortably with fast trains which are extremely comfortable. The prices and times given below are standard. For tariff reductions and promotions, you can get information from TCDD website. ISTANBUL TL ESKİŞEHİR 2019 QUICK TRAIN TICKETS Price Istanbul Sür Eskişehir High Speed Train Time: 2 Hours 40 Minutes Standard Ticket: 45 TL İSTANBUL
- YHT ticket prices and schedules (current) 05/09/2014 YHT ticket prices and timetables: Ankara Istanbul high speed train price list. Fast Train stop lists. YHT is one of the most curious issues with the implementation of the YHT high speed train ticket prices 2014 / YHT Ankara Istanbul stops 2014 YHT Disabled rate how many? The answers to the questions like the free YHT ticket are curious. Here are all the answers to the questions. YHT is one of the most curious issues with the implementation of YHT high-speed train ticket prices 2014 / YHT Ankara Istanbul stops 2014 YHT hurdles Y
- Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices 13/07/2014 Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train ticket prices have been announced: 25 The ticket prices to be applied on the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line to be opened in July are final. State Railways officials, who have been making calculations on the price for a long time, have also made preparations for flexible price application. A calculation was made from 60-90 TL. The ticket price per person is expected to be 70-80 TL.
- Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices 14/07/2014 Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices: The authorities have been continuing their studies and researches on the costs of the high speed train line for a long time. The price per person of the high-speed train seems to be a price between 60-90 TL. Accordingly, this new high-speed train is expected to cost between 70 and 80 TL per person. The persons involved in the construction of the high-speed train line carried out extensive studies and research on the train fare. The officials, who are also curious about the comments of the citizens, conducted a survey on the public and conducted a survey on the results of these surveys and yorum
- Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train Ticket Prices 21/07/2014 Istanbul-Ankara High-Speed Train Ticket Prices Described: The lower and upper limits of the ticket prices for the Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train Line were determined. Due to the flexible price policy, a price range was determined for tickets. Persons will buy their tickets over the days and conditions. The lower limit of ticket prices was determined as 60 upper limit of 90 Turkish Lira. In other words, the average ticket price per person is expected to be in the range of 70-80 Turkish Lira. Due to the flexible ticket application, ticket prices will vary on certain days and hours. Ticket prices and yapılan
- Ankara Istanbul Fast Train Ticket Prices 70-80 TL 20/11/2013 Ankara Istanbul high speed train ticket prices 70-80 TL: Transport Minister Binali Yildirim had heralded that the high speed train service would start in February 2014. Trains, which are both regular, fast and inexpensive means of transport, gave an amazing price this time. Ankara Istanbul high-speed train ticket prices lip-blowing. 3 hours 15 minutes The ticket price of Ankara Istanbul YHT will be between 70-80 TL. The high-speed train line between Ankara Eskisehir and Ankara Konya now connects Ankara to Istanbul. Especially because it connects two big cities quickly birbirine
- YHT Ticket Prices and YHT Ticket Booking 16/08/2014 YHT Ticket Prices and YHT Ticket Reservation: High Speed Train (YHT) prices have come a lot to the citizen and the state has made a serious drop in prices. What happened to YHT prices? Is there a discount in YHT? Ticket prices ... High Speed Train (YHT) ticket prices have been announced which shorten the journey time between Ankara and Istanbul. High Speed Train ticket prices 4 will be sold in different categories. 25 YHT's flights were opened between July and July. Ankara - Istanbul YHT, as well as the application of discounted tickets began. YHT TICKET PRICES Y
- High-Speed Train Ticket Prices and High-Speed Train Hours 18/11/2013 High-Speed Train Ticket Prices and High-Speed Train Hours: A high-speed train operating between Eskişehir and Ankara and operating at 16.35 from Eskişehir was put on a monthly trial stance at 1 in Polatlı. If there are enough passengers, there will be a permanent stop. High Speed Train Ticket Prices are 25 TL 12 is less than 12.5. Children under the age of 7 may enter the family without a ticket. The prices of the Internet are 35 and 17.5 TL. You can buy tickets on the internet by clicking on the e ticket button above. Fast Train Booking: can be done by phone. But if you are considering booking e, you need membership. TCDD – Internet– User Registration Screen for membership entry gir
- Konya-Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices 17/12/2014 Konya-Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices: How much: The opening of Konya Istanbul Fast Train has become clear. Tomorrow came the Konya Istanbul high-speed train. Here, together with ticket prices, Konya Istanbul high speed train was published. The day she was implemented in Turkey today great demand during the period and the number of passengers increasing every day High Speed Train (YHT) to travel attracts the most attention to women's preferences. In the 2009 its activities in the Republic of Turkey State Railways High Speed Rail site (YHT) to both comfort and since that day he was among the economically indispensable in transportation. Prime Minister of the period İlk
- Konya Istanbul Train Station and Ticket Prices 17/12/2014 Konya Istanbul high speed train times and ticket prices: Konya Istanbul YHT flights started today with the high-speed train from Istanbul Konya 4 hours to 15 minutes. KONYA ISTANBUL SEPTEMBER HOURS Konya-Istanbul YHT (high-speed train) flights will be held every day as 2 departures and 2 return. According to the information provided by the Minister of Transport, Lutfi Elvan, the high-speed train will start from 6.10 and 18.35 hours in Konya. Istanbul Konya high speed train service will take place at 07.10 and 18.30 hours from Pendik station. ISTANBUL KONYA YHT STORES Between Istanbul and Konya, the high speed train to 4 hours is located in İzmit, Arifiye, Bozüyük, Eskişehir and İSTANBUL
- Ankara Eskisehir High Speed Train Schedules and Ticket Deals - TRENKART 18/09/2017 Istanbul Eskişehir and Eskişehir Ankara flights, as well as high-speed train journeys to Ankara Ankara. You can find all the information about Ankara Eskişehir High Speed Train (YHT), which is the quickest and easiest way to reach Eskişehir from Ankara. The High-Speed Train, which was commissioned in the recent past and operated between Istanbul and Ankara, also stops in Eskişehir as well as other stops and it also brings in and out of passengers. How much is your ticket? Ankara Eskişehir on the fast train Ankara
- TCDD High Speed Train Ticket Prices 04/03/2018 TCDD Express Train Ticket Prices: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) in operating lines of TCDD General Directorate of Transport Inc Ticket prices of High Speed Trains operated by. high-speed trains in Turkey is Istanbul-Eskişehir - Ankara and Konya arrived in the travel becomes an extremely fast route. High-speed trains travel on average between 200 km and 320 km. From Ankara to Istanbul, 4.5 can be reached in about an hour. You can travel quickly and comfortably with fast trains that are extremely comfortable. The prices and times given below are standard. For tariff discounts and promotions from tcdd.gov.tr…
- How much money was spent on Izmir and Istanbul subways? 21/08/2012 Kadikoy-Kartal Metro, inaugurated by Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan, Sözcü Journalist Necati Dogru was also on the agenda. Comparing Kadıköy-Kartal Metro and İzmir Metro in its corner, Doğru stated that the kilometers of İzmir Metro cost 56 million, while the kilometers of Kadıköy-Kartal Metro cost 140 million. True, the article "The big difference, the people being thrown to the people of Istanbul?" finished with the question. Sözcü journalist Necati Doğru has compared the costs of Kadıköy-Kartal Metro and İzmir Metro. Authorities of the metropolis of Istanbul Municipality cost 140 million TL written by the meter, the Municipality of Izmir metropolitan area cost per kilometer 56 million TL said that. Izmir Municipality has made a metro.
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT ticket prices will be determined by survey 21/11/2013 Ankara-Istanbul YHT ticket prices will be determined by the survey: General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman, Ankara-Istanbul YHT ticket prices also found explanations. In previous years, they do research about the prices they recorded Karaman, 80 80'ın percent of respondents said they would prefer YHT in the case of prices. Karaman stated that this research belongs to two years ago and, Ankara-Istanbul YHT tickets will be promotions. 2014 to determine ticket prices We plan to conduct a survey in January. Ticket prices in January, we determine in February. Karaman, TCDD General Directorate of the early booking system will be activated in January 1 by reporting, ün Both conventional and Kar
- Istanbul Ankara YHT Ticket Prices 09/05/2014 Istanbul Ankara YHT ticket prices have been announced: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan said that the Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train will be opened in late May. Minister Elvan, attended the Atatürk Cultural Center 'Karaman Presentation Days' event, answered questions from members of the press. HOW WILL THE TALK PRICE BE? Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said about Istanbul-Ankara YHT flights, v It is not possible to give a date for the moment, but we are planning to open it towards the end of May. In terms of price, our citizens will not be a price that will not be a victim. Citizens will not be the victim of grievance. '' He said. Gebze- located in the pressHalkalı …
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT ticket prices have been announced 12/05/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT ticket prices have been announced: Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train tickets are expensive from the bus, cheaper than the plane. In the first calculations, a price of 70-80 lira was introduced. Price will be revised specified. The countdown for the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line started. The 533 kilometer section of the total 266 kilometer line will be opened after the completion of the signaling, road and catenary tests. The travel time between Istanbul and Ankara will be made in Arifiye in the first place and will last approximately 3,5 hours. With the completion of the geyve-Sapanca section, the journey time in the line will be reduced to 3 hours. AA correspondent, according to the total of 533 kilometers of Ankara-Istanbul YHT line AA
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT ticket prices have been announced 05/08/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT ticket prices have been announced: We expect great hopes and last week began the week of high-speed train made a free week. The high-speed train started to provide paid service from yesterday. This morning in the morning 08: 24 Izmit Railway Station 20 passengers to the train continued by taking the high speed. Today, the total 200 ticket was sold. The one-week haftalık free travel 'period at the Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train ended. Fast Train, will now carry passengers on fare schedule. High-Speed Train, which will make a mutual 6 trip between Istanbul and Ankara, started its scheduled flights today. 20 from Izmit for the first train in the morning Sabah
- Parts of the Train Track Stolen 26/02/2014 Parts of the rail track stolen: Eskisehir, a vehicle in the town of Mihalıççık in the control, stolen 2 100 pound train rail and 3 pieces of 80 pound traverse iron were seized. According to information obtained, the district Adahis Ulucay is located in the village of the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the gendarmerie teams checked the railway line of a vehicle as suspicious. In the case of the HKHC truck, the 2 units of one hundred pound two-meter-long train rail and the 3 pieces of 80 pound traverse iron were seized. Gendarmerie teams detained the suspects were detained. Expressions at the police station Karak
- TCDD Train ticket prices up one percent 18/01/2016 Turkish State Railways Train fares hundred percent ZAMLANDI: State Railways of the Republic of Turkey Turkey's made time for the new year with his campaign train to many cities. TCDD ticket prices increased in some provinces by 100. How long were the train ticket prices in some provinces? New ticket prices? Time news, this time from the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) TCDD geldi.xnumx January 15 starting date of the new tariff was raised by Turkey's train ticket prices in many provinces. The timetable ticket prices have reached 2016 in some provinces. According to the previous price tariff, while some percent of the 100 hike is made, the tariff tariff 100 tarif
- Konya Eskisehir Konya high speed train ticket prices 25/03/2013 Konya Eskişehir Konya high speed trains will carry citizens from the 15 TL for a week due to the opening of high-speed trains 5 day forward dated ticket sales in Eskisehir Konya. At the end of a week ticket charges will be as follows Full ticket 35 TL. Young 28 TL.
- Eskisehir Konya Eskisehir Train Lines and Ticket Prices 02/04/2013 Eskişehir Konya Eskişehir High-Speed Timetables and Ticket Prices With the commencement of the Eskişehir-Konya YHT flights, the travel time between the two cities will be reduced to 1 hours and the travel time between Konya and Bursa will be reduced to 50 hours. Eskişehir Konya Eskişehir YHT Line Flight Hours Between Eskişehir and Konya in the first place 4 expeditions will be held from the history of 4 HIGH-SPEED TRAINS AND HOURS OF ESKİŞEHİR-KONYA-ESKİŞEHİR EVERY DAY WORK FROM ESKİŞEHİR MOVING HOURS: Eskisehir K: 24.03.2013 - Konya V: 08.00 Eskişehir K: 10.00 - Konya V: 16.00 MOVING HOURS FROM KONYA: Konya K: 18.00 - Eskişehir V: 09.35 Konya K: 11.35 - Eskişehir Esk
- Aircraft and high-speed train ticket prices should be reduced 22/06/2016 Plane and high-speed train ticket prices should be lowered: TESK Chairman Palandöken stated that air travel and high-speed train tickets should be reduced in order to support domestic tourism. Turkey Tradesmen and Artisans Confederation (TESK) Chairman Bendevi Palandöken, Turkey and noting the need to support domestic tourism in order to overcome the effects of the crisis between Russia, "when what needs to be done first to do this is to go on sale in without aircraft and high-speed train fares lost," he said. Palandöken, in his statement, the tourism sector experienced the crisis between Turkey and Russia was adversely affected. Urgent support of the sector to reduce the impact esi
- Fast Train Ticket Prices 09/05/2017 Express Train Ticket Prices 2017: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) in operating lines of TCDD General Directorate of Transport Inc High Speed Trains ticket prices run by. Budget Ticket Ticket that can be purchased until the departure time of the train is up to 2 hours. Also, tariff discount is not applicable. Standard Ticket The movement of the train can be taken until the 72 minutes, only 5 times the right to be changed as well as the right to be turned into open Tren
- Fast Train Ticket Prices Found Too Expensive 25/05/2014 High-speed train ticket prices were found to be very expensive: 70-80 lira was announced for Ankara - Istanbul Fast Train ticket prices. According to this statement Bilecik - Istanbul is expected to be 40 lira. For those who will face this price 50 will find the pound. After the flight, the fastest transportation vehicle in the country, Eskişehir - Istanbul line was opened to service. News by the state agency about the ticket prices of the line that will be launched soon made the citizen sad. Because, Ankara is considered as 70-80 pounds. As such, Bilecik - Istanbul and Bilecik Hal
- What is the percentage of illegal passengers in Europe? 01/04/2016 In Europe's only non-turntable metro, the percentage of illegal passengers is in your opinion: It is stated that the ratio of non-ticket passengers in the metro network in Helsinki, the capital of Finland, which is the only metro in Europe, which is entered without a turnover, is two percent. According to the results of the research conducted by BEST Research Company, while the ratio of non-ticket travelers in the Helsinki subway system remained at 2, it was determined that 3 and 4.4 were the percentage of those traveling without a ticket in Stockholm and Oslo subways. Jaakko Heiline, Helsinki's public transportation security specialist, said that the turnstiles were designed to be built without a turntable due to the confidence in passengers during the 70 years.