Alfa-X, which replaces the famous Shinkansen trains in Japan, started its first tests. The train can reach 400 km / h and will travel at a speed of 360 km / h per day trip.
JR East, one of the Japanese railway companies, exhibited the new high-speed train named Alfa-X. When the train reaches the 400 km / h speed, it will be the fastest train carrying passengers. The daily speed of the train will be 360 km / h.
The test, which was launched by JR East on Friday, without passengers, according to Bloomberg, is that the 10 will travel between Aomori and Sendai cities at night. The tests will continue for three years, and JR East aims to turn the train into a commercial product in 2030.
The fact that the train is given so much space to open to the public brings the possibility that another competitor can cross this train directly.
According to Bloomberg, the fastest train title can now be owned by the on-going magnetic levitation train. Built between Tokyo and Nagoya, this train will begin to take passengers in 2027 and follow a line with plenty of tunnels. Thanks to this line, the train can reach the speed of 505 km / h.
The 22-meter nose of the Alfa-X allows the train to accelerate, accelerating the train, and the train uses standard brakes as well as air brakes and magnetic plates to slow down. (Donanımhab is)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Trains arrive at 400 km per hour 07/03/2015 400 km per hour speed trains are coming: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, Ataturk Airport said in a statement on the importance of the railway projects by telling the speed of the 400 speeding trains will come. Turkish Airlines arrived in Ankara from a plane of THY Minister Elvan, Atatürk Airport VIP Hall in his assessment "In the railway sector, 2003 million pounds in the 580 investment in the railway, while last year, we made an investment of 5.5 billion liras. The amount of the investment is 9 billion liras, we increase these investments with each passing year, and in the last 12 year, we invested $ 1 billion.
- Super-high-speed train Shinkansen test drive in Japan (Video) 17/11/2014 In Japan, the super-speed train Shinkansen went for a test drive: Japan's super-speed magnetic levitation train, which can reach 500 km per hour, tested Shinkansen publicly for the first time. 42.8 passengers, who won a raffle at the test ride on the 100 kilometer line between the cities of Uenohara and Fuefuki, participated. The Central Japan Railway Company, which operates the train line, said that the test runs will continue throughout the 8 days and the total 2 bin 800 will be the lucky train enthusiast to take the chance to travel by this state-of-the-art train. THE MAYED SPEED Magnetic levitation trains, referred to as lev Maglev, in short, thanks to the magnetic field GÖR
- Japan's New High Speed Train with a Futuristic Design 09/10/2018 The new high-speed train that will start working soon will impress you with its design. The train, which has a highly futuristic exterior, is also equipped with modern technology from every angle. When it comes to Japan, it would not be wrong to think that design and technology will have a futuristic approach. The new high-speed train, which is planned to be put into service soon, brings these two combinations to life. The new generation of high-speed trains are not yet in operation, but with its performance, it is dazzling. The technological features of the high-speed train are also known. It is thought that this train will be the fastest in Japan after it enters the activity. Faaliyet
- 1.200 Speedometer Hyperloop One Hour Locomotive Introduced 01/03/2018 Virgin launched the Hyperloop service in Dubai and introduced the, locomotive hizmet prototype, which will carry passengers at an hourly speed of 1.200. The development of technology, as well as the means of communication, provides for great changes in the means of transportation. Not so many people 50-60 years ago, many people who do not have a motorized vehicle, going from one city to another for days on the backs of animals or weeks on their feet were traveling. Technology first made the trains and then the buses and finally the planes as the main means of transport. Today, technology is influencing the development of all three means of transportation. High oil and tourism revenues are divided into technological investments ve
- The New Trams of the Region are Delivered 17/03/2015 The new trams of the region began to be delivered: Alaaddin-Adliye line to be used in the trams of new Seljuk motifs began to come with Konya. Trams equipped with Seljuk motifs, Alaaddin-Mevlana will begin to work as a katanersiz (battery), after Mevlana will continue to take energy from the wires. The Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line construction of the Metropolitan Municipality will be completed within this year, which will cost 14 mileage and 63 million 500 liras. The trams of this line (catalan) will pass through Mevlana Mausoleum directly and without wires.
- EurasiaRail 2013 Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Participant ALFA UNION 07/03/2013 As ALFA UNION, we will share our intercity and intercity rail system solutions at the EurasiaRail 7 fair, which will be held in Istanbul Expo Center between 9-2013 March 2013. 9. We will be pleased to welcome you to our ALFA UNION booth in the B17 area.
- Alpha Union, as 22/12/2010 Address: Mezi Vodami 1955 143 00 4 420 241 77 01 86 420 241 77 01 X NUMX 85 3.2.35 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Contact: Frau Marcela Hruskova XNUMX Switches
- Siemens 400 kilometers speeding trains coming to Turkey 27/06/2013 The German company Siemens sells seven high-speed trains to TCDD. Siemens will also undertake technical maintenance for seven years of trains, which will cost 285 million euros. It was learned that high speed trains will be used in Istanbul-Ankara and Ankara-Konya line. Siemens Rail Systems Division Chief Jochen Eickholt, "large investments into the future with this rail system sales for Siemens is the meaning entering Turkey." said. While TCDD is making big investments in the rail system, 2020 aims to lay a thousand kilometers of high-speed train tracks for the 10 year. In this context, Turkey's target is expected to give a total number 180 speed train order. Siemens-Velaro models 403 per hour Siemens
- Accident Piri Resi Test Train Removed 05/07/2014 Accident Piri Resi Test Train Removed: Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train had been delayed because of previous sabotage. 11 had an unfortunate accident during the test drive of YHT. Piri Reis "train hit the rail maintenance machine in Dilovasi.
- Pre-Heating-Brake Test-Transformer Test-Boji Test Centers Installation Project of Passenger Wagons 21/03/2011 The tender was won by Bayraktar Machinery - BBM SpA joint venture with 4.397.600 Euro bid.
- Nishi-Nippon Railway Company Ordered New Electric Trains in Japan 10/02/2016 In Japan, the Nishi-Nippon Railway Company Ordered New Electric Trains: An 18 electric train was ordered to be used in the Tenjin Omuta line between Fukuoka and Omuta, managed by the Nishi-Nippon Railway Company in Japan. 18 series electric trains to be produced by Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) will be delivered in March of 9000. 2017 series trains to be used in the 78 km long Tenjin Omuta line will be replaced by 9000 series trains that are still in use. The trains will be produced by Kawasaki Heavy Industries at the Hyogo plant in Kobe. Some parts of the trains, such as induction motor, ventilation systems and electrical systems are also available by Toshiba Tren
- The Voice of Deer 28/01/2018 Japan is preparing to take an interesting step to reduce the number of deer that have been damaged by railway accidents. The speaker to be placed on the trains will spread deer breathing and dog barking sounds, allowing the deer to move away from the rails. Speaking to the Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun, the Institute of Technical Studies in Railways said that the vehicle will reduce the incidents of deer collision by 40 by train. It was noted that the deers warn each other against the danger by their breathing sounds; the sound of the device, frightening dog barking frightened combat can be prevented expressed. Stating that the device will breathe deer for three seconds, and the dog barking will sound for twenty seconds, the Institute official said, "If our mechanism works well,"
- Hello Kitty Themed High Speed Train Coming to Japan 16/03/2018 The Hello Kitty Themed high-speed train project, which is expected to start serving as of next summer, may create a smile for some users. High-speed trains, which are able to access the exciting speeds that 300 can imagine as an 429 mile per hour, serve in many parts of the world, especially in the Far East. The fastest representative of these trains in China will be added a new one in the coming days. This high-speed train named Evangelion, which has been followed with great interest in the country since the project and concept phase, is expected to be fully operational as of next summer. Its appearance in the outer section is as much Dış
- Japanese speed train saw 500 per hour (Video) 19/11/2014 The Japanese fast train saw the 500 kilometer per hour: the super-fast magnetic levitation train (maglev), which went on air in Japan, made its first voyage with its passengers and reached an 500 speed per hour. During the trip, the amazement of the passengers on the train was read from their faces. The 100 passenger with the 27 was able to reach a speed of 501 at a speed of 431. The train is tested in eight-day periods starting from December. A similar train is also in China. The maximum speed that the Shanghai Maglev Train in China could reach was 16 per hour. When the Maglev train in Japan starts its voyage, XNUMX will carry a thousand people with the wagon. Japonya
- China Improves 350 Km Speeding Auto Train Per Hour 05/01/2019 Science and Technology Daily reported that the Chinese Railways Authority is developing a control system that will allow Fuxing high-speed trains to run automatically up to 350 per hour. 1, the national railway company, said on Tuesday that the automatic train operation (OI) system will first be used between Beijing and Zhangjiangkou cities in Hebei province. Automatic trains will be available at 2022 before the Winter Olympics. The OT system will free the mechanics and the train from stopping at the stations and opening and closing the doors for the passengers. On the other hand, the system will speed up or slow the train according to the tariff. The OT system is already in Guangdong Province sistemi
- China Announces Prototype of Maglev Train to Make 600 Speeds per Hour 23/05/2019 China introduced the prototype of the maglev train, which will travel at 600 miles per hour. Maglev is used for trains moving without contacting the rails by using magnetic lifting force. China Central Television (CCTV), the nation's Shandong province of Qingdao city of Xinx will travel at an hourly speed of the prototype of the maglev train on the assembly line viewed. The project was developed by China state company China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation (CRRC). Mr. Ding Sansan, the company's chief engineer, said he could test key technologies of the prototype and the important technological components of the high-speed maglev train system. 'STATIC SHIELD' Technological ground for the engineering work of the prototype STAT
- DEMO Set Train Test Trip On Zonguldak-Karabuk Line 11/03/2016 DEMO Set Train Test Trip on Zonguldak-Karabuk Line: DEMO SET Train, which will conduct passenger transportation in the renewed Zonguldak-Karabük line, has started its test drive. It is. During the test runs of DEMO, which will last for a week, the shears between Zonguldak and Karabük are checked to ensure that the level crossing and signaling lamps are not illuminated. While all the shortcomings in the railway line are reviewed in detail, according to the results of the test drive, it will be decided whether the railway line will be opened as soon as possible or not to open DEMO SET.
- Europe's first LNG fuel train starts testing 17/01/2018 Spain's TSO Reganosa and state-owned high-speed rail operator, Renfe, launched a four-month test run of Europe's first LNG-fueled passenger trains running on liquefied natural gas (LNG) instead of fuel. The first LNG fuel train test voyages of Europe started with the opening ceremony of Íñigo de la Serna, Minister of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda Álvaro Nadal. Tests on the line between Mieres and Figaredo will analyze the possible environmental and economic advantages that natural gas can provide in railway transport using non-electric lines. Click to read more Source: www.enerjigunlugu.net
- (FLASH NEWS) Passenger train named Karesi Ekspresi, which made the Ankara - İzmir flight, derailed on the borders of Balıkesir 15/02/2012 In the vicinity of Nusret village of Kepsut district of Balıkesir, the passenger train derailed. Karesi Express, which runs the Ankara-Balıkesir-Ýzmir route, derailed near the Nusret train station, which is located between Dursunbey and Kepsut districts. This morning in the event around the time of the 04.00 train, Nusret station near the train, falling off the mountain because of the rock was derailed. Suddenly standing passengers in the train experienced great fear and panic. The passengers, who panicked themselves, saw part of the train lying on its side. The blue train on the move was contacted with the guidance of the center of motion, which alarmed the caller's emergency call. In the vicinity of Dursunbey D
- Konya Karaman expedition passenger car hit the truck 11/02/2013 Konya Karaman expedition passenger train hit the truck Konya Karaman expedition passenger train hit the truck, truck driver was seriously injured Konya-Karaman Ereğli district, the train passing by the level crossing the level car. Truck driver was seriously injured. Accident, today at the 13.00 ranks of the Konya-Karaman highway 34 km Çumra granite factory in the level crossing occurred near the factory. 06 TZ 223 license plate truck could not be found yet, trying to cross the rail system, Konya - Karaman collided with the passenger train on the expedition. The truck driver in the car drifting around 200 meters was seriously injured. The car has been scrapped. With the ambulance coming to the scene Olay
- Malfunctioning High-Speed Train Saved Old Locomotives (Video) 03/08/2014 High-Speed Train that Faults Old Locomotives Saved this way: Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train, the district of Izmit failed. Prime Minister and presidential candidate Recep Tayyip Erdogan also attended the ceremony after the first expedition after the first flight between Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train, last night electrical failures and transformers in the night due to a breakdown at the transformers had a night of nightmares. While trying to fix the electricity failure underneath, the locomotive working with the train engine from Ankara came to Izmit Station and the train waiting at Izmit Station was taken to Köseköy station. Meanwhile a few Bu
- Cargo train crashed into the car that was a break in the crossing 11/11/2014 The car crashed in a level crossing the carriageway train crash: the car crashed into the car in the level crossing in Eskişehir, and there were no casualties or injuries during the crash. According to information received, the car governed by the BG, Yunus Emre district of Mihalıççık district break through the level crossing a failure. Driver, the Ankara-Eskisehir expedition while trying to fix the freight train hit the car. As a result of the crash, material damage occurred in the car. Gendarmerie teams launched an investigation into the accident.
- Bursa's New Cable Car Will Be Carried An 1800 Per Hour 03/10/2012 Nature and Environment Protection Association (DOĞADER), Uludağ National Park 2. He objected to the implementation plans foreseen new developments in the so-called Development Zone. Nature for President Murat Demir, "6 percent in the world, protected areas in Europe, which remains at a ratio 11,5 1,06 percent percent in Turkey. Although the rate in our country is so low, our protected areas cannot provide adequate protection on the developed world scale. Ül Doğader objected to the 1 / 5000 verse and 1 / 1000 implementation plans that brought new developments in Uludağ National Park. 31.07.2012 days and 5561 numbered decision of the General Directorate for the Protection of Natural Assets ...
- Etiler Çamlıca ropeway project will be carried by 6 thousand passengers per hour 12/08/2013 Etiler Camlica ropeway project will be carried to the hour 6 thousand passengers: Etiler and Çamlıca to be made between the project with the hour 6 thousand, a day 100 thousand people will pass the cable car. On the Asian side, Beykoz will be connected by cable car. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), which has established public transport systems such as metrobus and metro to solve the traffic problem of Istanbul, is now preparing to add the cable car to this ring. IMM experts completed the work on the cable car line from the European side to the Asian side. Etiler-Uskudar (Camlica) between the hour 6 thousand passengers will carry the final work of the project, President Kadir iler
- The world's 6 hourly train 26/04/2012 Evacuated Tube Transport (ETT) will be the fastest train in the world. "Evacuated Tube Transport" (ETT), which is considered to be the future transportation technology and the fastest train in the world, is cheaper and safer than trains and planes. With the Evacuated Tube Transport proprietary system, the 6500 is able to reach the mileage and 350 miles per hour. Passengers or passengers settled in the tubes of the train, excellent technology to travel on the world as fast as space travel provides. The tubes in the train have the ability to be faster with vacuum technology after being lifted to the frictionless magnetic air. American…