Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, in the north of Alanya Gedevet Plateau road repair work started in Kızılalan area. Road drifting and preparing the road to summer, which consists of dent.
Gedevet Plateau road which is frequently used in summer months in Alanya caused landslides and dents due to ground water in Kızılalan area. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Rural Services Alanya teams, sent to the region with the work machines and staff began to work to repair the road. In order to keep the water from the road in contact with the road, while the work machines were working, a service road was opened in Kızılalan area to allow the citizens going to the area to pass through the vehicles.
Intensive use in summer
Gedevet Plateau is one of the most important plateaus of Alanya. After the month of Ramadan, tourism and the highlands will be intensively used in this way to prevent problems in teams, working with great diligence and dedication. It is planned to complete the works as soon as possible and to open the road to service.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Second Run on Izmir Road 22/04/2013 The second work on the Izmir Road was completed. After the completion of the asphalt renewal works between the Orhaneli Junction and the Rose Junction in Ýzmir Road, the second phase started to work on the direction of Bursa. The second part of Ýzmir Yolu is for the asphalt works. direction of departure is closed to traffic on 11.00. Asphalt dismantling was started in the afternoon. In the studies that will last about 1 months, BUSKİ's incomplete infrastructure works will be completed. Alternative routes for drivers were determined in the direction of the city center. Accordingly, vehicles from Ata Boulevard and Küçük Sanayi Junction Small Industry Nilüfer Caddesi-Ertuğrul Gazi Caddesi-Ahıska Buna
- Altepe explained: The middle of Mudanya Road will be devoted to public transportation, there will be a metrobus line 11/05/2012 Mudanya Road, which has become insufficient in recent years, is being rebuilt now. As part of the renovation works initiated by the last year at the end of last year, the arrival of Bursa on Mudanya Road was given to Bademli from Tepederbent. Although te Tepederbent'te Göynüklü-Bademli the bridge between the end of the target to be completed by the end of May, but the highway over the next two months, the body has planned to renew the road. While talking with Recep Altepe, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, he explained: ile Mudanya Road is being rebuilt. Three lanes going, three lanes will be on arrival. We are also planning the public transportation of Mudanya and its surroundings. For this reason, in the middle of the road as a metrobus line O
- Bursaray and bridge construction paralyzed traffic on Ankara Road 15/10/2012 The traffic congestion due to the construction of the bridge and the construction of a work machine on the way to the exit of the Etbalık done with the work of the infrastructure became even more inextricable. The ordeal that started near the OTOSANSİT Intersection lasted until the Gürsu Junction. Some of the citizens of Bursa, which were long bus queues in the direction of Ankara from the direction of Bursa, continued to walk on their public transportation vehicles and minibuses. Source: www.olay.com
- If Izmit Tram Line Passing Through the Walkway 13/11/2014 Izmit Tram Line to be made if the walk way: Kocaeli Metropolitan City Council's November meeting will be held today. There is an important issue on the agenda of today's meeting. For the construction of the İzmit Tramway Project, the Metropolitan Municipality will ask for authorization from the Parliament to obtain loans from the Iller Bank. For the tramway project, Iller Bank is expected to receive a loan with a maturity of 10 and a low interest rate of TL 180. Most likely the bid will be sent to the Budget Commission today. Next month, the AKP will approve them in parliament. The fact that CHP members who do not leave the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality not telling for the Izmit Tram Project means that they reject the credit demand and deny themselves. "Tram-Tram" ...
- İzmit Tram Line 11/12/2014 Izmit Tram Line Walkway: 30 The Tramway Project, which has been widely debated since the March local elections, continues to occupy the urban agenda. The tramway route project, which is thought to be passed by the Walkway, is discussed by many people in the city, and recently, for the passage route of Tram, the name of Şahabettin Bilgisu Street (formerly Ankara Street) is mentioned. 18 On Thursday, the tram route will be announced to the public. Chamber of Architects Kocaeli Branch Chairman Arsal Ar pattern and AKP Izmit District Chairman Ali Korkmaz'a planned to be done on the Walkway asked the Tram. Arısal; … Lightweight “
- DHL, China-Turkey rail link plays with the New Silk Road 21/12/2015 DHL, China-Turkey rail link plays with the New Silk Road: The first time it was completed on the new railway line will carry cargo between China and Turkey. Thanks to this connection realized by DHL Global Forwarding, a freight train departing from China will be able to reach Istanbul in the day. This line, designed as a cheaper alternative to sea transportation, is a turning point in the attempt to revive the hat New Silk Road “between China and Europe. Air, sea and overland transport, DHL Global leader in the world was the opening of new railway freight forwarding established between China and Turkey. ...
- YHT and Ankara-Konya Road accidents decreased 09/02/2016 YHT and Ankara-Konya Road accidents decreased: the Parliament and Planning Commission, the ministry and affiliates 2016 budgets for the presentation of the Transportation, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the last 13 year for the railways and highways in the length of the 520 kilometers found that the tunnel. YHT 25 million passengers have moved up to date, stating that the Minister Yildirim, Ankara and Eskisehir and Konya between the number of fatalities and injuries after the opening of the number of accidents in the X-LUMX, Ankara-Eskisehir highway, Ankara-Eskisehir highway, the number of accidents decreased 22 said. In the YHTs, the speed of the lines from 15 to 250 was increased.
- Minister Arslan Participated in the First Campaign of the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku Iron Silk Road 28/07/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan 19 On Wednesday July, the President of Azerbaijan Railways Administration Cavid Gurbanov, Georgian Railways President Mamuka Bakhtadze, Kazakhstan Railways President Kanat Alpispayev and General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın He joined the first voyage of the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku train, which was described as the Asr's Project and was about to come to an end in the construction work. The delegation traveled to Georgia with the first passenger train departing from Kars Gar. The Minister and his delegation, after the first expedition went to Ahılkelek Gar in Georgia side. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan received information on the work carried out here. … A DATE OF HISTORY IS TODAY Y Kars-Tbilisi-Baku “
- The construction of the high-speed train viaduct will dampen Mudanya Road 07/08/2017 TCDD high-speed train viaduct from September to Mudanya Road from September to narrow the narrowing of the Bursa Railway Station in Balat high above the ground and on the viaduct of the decision of the TCDD, made a new work plan after the completion of the tender. Priorities include the construction of a viaduct on the Mudanya Road at the entrance of Balat's Passage Bridge. For this reason, altma TCDD recently applied to Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and requested a round-turn narrowing between Mudar Road and the gas station on Mudanya Road. However, izin UKOME has given permission to be effective from September due to the intensity of the road due to the summer season. Source…
- Silk Road signaling from NETAŞ 04/12/2017 Drawing attention to the importance of the agreement they made with the Chinese technology giant ZTE, NETAŞ General Manager Müjdat Altay said that ZTE has acquired the shares of NETAŞ in order to become a faster global company and to serve the EMEA Region. Altay pointed out that high-speed trains will be used within the scope of the Single Road Single Belt project developed by China for the revitalization of the Silk Road. "They chose NETAŞ as a center of excellence. We will establish this center for its R & D," he said. Source: www.sabah.com.tr
- Bursaray arrangement on 22 March on Ankara Road. 21/03/2012 Due to the ongoing construction of Bursaray in Bursa, 22 will be provided on March Thursday between Gürsu and Kestel intersections and on Soğanlı Kanalboyu Street. Light rail I3. In line with the work on the east line of the pipeline, the 6 station between the Gürsu Junction and the Kestel Junction and the opening and shutdown tunnel production will be started on Thursday, 22 will start on Thursday, and the Bursa-Ankara road will be closed to traffic in both directions. will be directed to alternative routes. Traffic, Bursa-Kestel in the direction of the alternative route Gursu Organized Industry Ankara Road Gursu Junction, Aroma Factory Ataturk Street, Trafik
- Asphalt Works Begins at Mersin Otogar-Highway Connection Road 16/07/2018 Otogar-Highway Connection Road Project, which is expected to relieve city entrance-exit traffic, is nearing the end. Asphalting works started in the project carried out by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality continues to improve urban traffic. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Mersin City Bus Terminal (MEŞOT) with the aim of relieving the traffic of the city to ensure the construction of the road continues fast. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department teams began to work on the road between the 520 meter-long bus and the O-51 motorway. After 98 is completed, the road opens to traffic ın
- Work Continues in Malatya Northern Belt Road 18/05/2018 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, continues to work on the Northern Belt road, Kaynarca-Melekbaba line. The Metropolitan Municipality, which opens the 13.3 kilometer part of the Northern Generation road with a total length of 12.1 kilometers, carries out excavation and soil filling works at the Kaynarca-Melekbaba stage. Mayor Polat, studies on the site Malatya Metropolitan Mayor Haci Ugur Polat, the Northern Belt road on the site by examining the work, the authorities received information about the work. Metropolitan Deputy Assistant Secretary General Sinan Çeçen, Melekbaba District Headman Ali Demir, Çarmuzu District Headman Hacı Korkmaz and Kaynarca District Headman Osman Ay also attended. Thanks to the Metropolitan Municipality Metropolitan Municipality lard
- Turkey's most important country of the modern Silk Road 30/11/2018 Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan "Lapis Lazuli corridor of Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey's economy, a very important initiative aiming at the development of trade relations and transportation links. The two major corridors connecting the Caspian crossing başı The Middle Corridor istan and the Lapis Lazuli route are Asia and Europe. "Asia Europe trade is done between 28 billion dollars a day," Turkey attended the conference on behalf of Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, in his speech at the opening session, Asian and European continents ...
- Great Highway Project on the Silk Road 16/01/2019 In Turkmenistan, between the capital Ashgabat and Turkmenabat, which is on the border of the country's Uzbekistan, there will be an 600 kilometer highway. One feature of the motorway is that it will take place on the Silk Road route called in One Generation One Way Ot and the project will be realized by Turkmen companies. According to the Turkmenistan State News Agency, the decree on the allocation of finance and construction of this highway project was signed by President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov at the 11 government meeting in January. President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, while signing the decision, '' growing and reaching a level of social responsibility has experienced a historic moment in the development of domestic entrepreneurship, '' he said. In accordance with the decree, the Turkmen şirtek, January 2019 and Kar
- Intermodal will be discussed at RailFreight Summit on New Silk Road 22/04/2019 RailFreight Summit is gathering the leaders of the railway to discuss the new Silk Road links, Poland and other intermodal routes in the region. At the RailFreight Summit in Gdansk, Poland, 15 and 16, the leaders of the railway are gathering to discuss the new Silk Road links, Poland and other intermodal routes in the region. Passage Between EAST AND WEST Last year, the first of the RailFreight Summit in Wroclaw, Poland, completely talked about the New Silk Road. At the summit, it is said that Poland has become a railway transportation country and has gained importance as a transition region between east and west in central and eastern Europe. INTERMODAL CENTERS IN THE REGION BÖL
- YHT will be integrated with the 'Iron Silk Road' 08/05/2019 Turkey, Russia and Azerbaijan Railways Between the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway collaborated on the route. At the signing ceremony, YHT was announced to be integrated into the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line, known as the 'Iron Silk Road'. The ongoing Ankara-Izmir, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) line is planned to be constructed with Sivas-Erzincan and Erzincan-Erzurum-Kars. Halkalı-Kapıkule high-speed rail projects will be integrated into the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line, which is called the 'Iron Silk Road'. Speaking at the ceremony TCDD General Director Ali Ihsan appropriate, the Memorandum of Understanding Signing Ceremony of the country has expressed his satisfaction because of its geographic location as Turkey's being done, rail between Asia and Europe ...
- High Speed Train Set Project Fault finding - troubleshooting, maintenance, revision, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and service preparation tender bids were collected 29/10/2014 TCDD High Speed Train Set Project Fault finding - maintenance, overhaul, overhaul, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and service preparation tenders were collected. Tren Troubleshooting of 12 Unit High Speed Train Set by General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) , Maintenance, Revision, Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance and Service Preparation, Cleaning and Inspection Service Procurement of services for the 2 year of service procurement Denet tender offers 23 October 2014 day. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the approximate cost is 30.315.750 euro (TL equivalent of 87.915.675 lira) determined firms and their bids (€) yaklaşık
- CAH SA won the tender for troubleshooting, maintenance, overhaul, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and service preparation 12/12/2014 TCDD YHT Kit Project CAF SA won the tender for troubleshooting, maintenance, revision, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and preparation for service, 23 October 2014 Day offers were collected by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD),, The Failure of 12 Unit High Speed Train Set Evaluation studies regarding the procurement of procurement, maintenance, revision, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and service preparation, cleaning and inspection services procurement for 2 years have been completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 30.315.750 Euro (TL equivalent of 87.915.675 pounds) determined the cost of the tender 18.612.750 euro maliyet
- Cable car auction Alanya Municipality official website on the landing page 07/08/2012 The landing page of the official website of the Municipality of Alanya 6 advertised the ropeway tender which will be held in 10.00 Chamber of the Chamber of Commerce on September Thursday. In order to improve the traffic transportation network of the historical Alanya Castle, which is a candidate for UNESCO World Cultural Heritage, Alanya, the project was planned by the Municipality of Alanya, which is planned to be constructed between Damlataş Social Facility, Alanya Castle and Ehmedek Gate. Saray Mahallesi, Güzelyalı Street on the social facilities next to the Çarşı Mahallesi, Alanya Castle and the Ehmedek gate between the planned Teleferik Project, escalator / band construction and 20 years of operation at the end of the period of operation by transfer to the administration of Alanya Cad
- Alanya will participate in the cable car tender with two of the largest companies in Austria and Italy 03/09/2012 While the countdown for the biggest tender that Alanya Municipality has done so far, 6 learned that two of the two biggest companies of Austria and Italy will take part in the tender for the ropeway project in September. The Austrian firm Dobbelmayer and the Italian Leitner are known as the most famous ropeway projects in the world. SARAY District, on the side of the Municipality Social Facilities on the Güzelyalı Avenue, Alanya Castle, which is planned to be built between Çarşı Mahallesi, Alanya Castle and Ehmedek Gate, has been operated by escalator / band and 20 for a period of one year. ...
- Escalators and ropeway work to Alanya Castle was auctioned 25/07/2012 Alanya Municipality, the Municipality of Damlataş Municipality Social Facilities next to the Alanya Castle Ehmedek Gate between the construction of cable cars and escalators and 20 years of operation for the tender took out. Alanya Municipality Presidency of Real Estate and Expropriation, Alanya Municipality Saray Mahallesi Güzelyalı Caddesi Located in Damlataş, next to the Social Facilities of the Municipality, Çarşı District between the Castle of Alanya Castle Ehmedek and the construction of the cable car and walking merpen-band and 20 year Müddetle took over the work at the end of the period was transferred to the administration. The tender announcement was published in the Official Gazette. 1 - Administration: a) Address: Güllerpınarı District İzzet Azakoğlu Street Municipality Service Building No: 58- X
- The price of Alanya without a lift has been announced 06/06/2012 ALANYA City Council, yesterday, the hour was chaired by the Mayor Hasan Sipahioğlu. AK Party Adil Okur, Kadriye Görücü and Rabia Cihan Aydoğan, MHP member İbrahim Görüş and Independent Council Member Tevfik Darı did not participate in the meeting with the excuse. At the meeting, firstly, the items referred from the Budget Committee were negotiated. Directorate of Real Estate and Expropriation, Damlatas Beach, Alanya Castle Ehmedek entrance between the cost of the cable car and the walking band to be owned by the operating company until the 14.00 year to tender and to determine the conditions of the bidding of the members of the Council on the issue was submitted to the game. . TOTAL 25 DAY TOPL
- Alanya Cable Car Project A Very Old Issue 08/09/2012 VARAN ONE: Mayor of Alanya, Hasan Sipahioğlu, who is also the President of ALTAB, opened a 49 million TL Solid Waste Disposal Facility tender for Turkler Municipality, has been postponed twice, now the outcome of this tender is unknown. VARAN TWO: The Board of Trustees, including its own, sold the plantations in Toslak and Elikesik Village of the Foundation in order to cover the expenses of Alanya Hamdullah Emin Pasha (AHEP), a servant of God did not attend, when the new tender will be announced . VARAN THREE: ün The biggest project of Sipahioğlu is the giant project of the Teleferik Project, which has been shown as the biggest project to date bugün.
- Cost description of Alanya Ropeway project 10/05/2012 Mayor of Alanya Municipal Assembly meeting was held by Hasan Sipahioğlu. In the meeting, the revenue and expenditure accounts of the municipality's 2011 year were discussed. Mayor of Alanya Municipality May meeting was held by Hasan Sipahioğlu. In the meeting, the revenue and expenditure accounts of the municipality's 2011 year were discussed. The income and expenses of the municipality in 2011 is about 82 million pounds. The calculations were adopted unanimously in the parliament. Later, the issues on the agenda of the zoning commission were addressed. It was decided to keep the zoning demands of the municipalities that connected to Alanya in the parliament where citizens' demands were accepted. Mayor Hasan Sipahioğlu, Belediye