Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan stressed that the reasons of their participation in the meetings of the International Transport Forum (ITF) in Leipzig, Germany are the problems faced by the Turkish transporter.
Turkey is Europe's largest fleet with Turhan stated that, "Some countries are putting quotas and visas for our drivers. Konan quotas and visas do not increase the trade between these countries and increase the transportation cost. After all, this cost is paying the citizen who uses the materials. I have always emphasized that we are on the side of the liberalization of competition in transportation. Everyone says that this is true, but when politics and subtle economic issues come into play, protectionism begins. Everyone's trying to protect their transporter. We are both bringing these to the agenda and aiming to improve and improve the rights, law and business environment of our carriers. It's just that we struggle to not using any method to pass in front of all other sectors of injustice lived in Turkey in the international arena in the field of competition in the transport field. We bring the removal of unjustified barriers to continuous agenda against Turkey. "He said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Problems of Konya's High Speed Train 23/01/2012 Konya's half a century dream of this rapid train to Konya, the ones who bring the occasion, God bless. But we have a little concern. A job goes how it starts. On Friday, I would like to thank two guests for Ankara with the 19.30 high-speed train. The outside air temperature was -7 rating. As well as being a holiday in the schools and the weekend of the weekend, our great dream of high-speed train turned the place of grief. But our train station, which would involve so many people, was so small and insufficient that people shame on each other with their shoulders küçük
- Enjoy the winter they lived in Kartalkayada 14/03/2013 They lived in Kartalkayada. Kartalkaya'ya holidaymakers, snow and snow under the influence of the holidays and skiing under snow was removed. The snow thickness of the 1 meter 80 centimeter in the morning hours began Kartalkaya snowfall and the fog was effective in the intervals of the distance. The hotels in Kartalkaya serve with a full occupancy rate of 20 due to the high interest of local and foreign tourists. Source: http: //www.boluolay.com/haber/42/100/kisin-keyfini-kartalkaya14917da-yasadilar
- Skiing in April 06/04/2015 Skiing in April Enjoyed the Saturn: The air temperature reached 16 degree in Kayseri, ski lovers and holidaymakers in April, Erciyes Ski Center in the enjoyment of the shift. In Kayseri, where the air temperature reached 16, ski lovers and holidaymakers enjoyed the shift in Erciyes Ski Center in April. Citizens who flocked to Erciyes Ski Center for the weekend and the opportunity of air temperature of 16. Those who came with their families, sledding and those who know to slip were famous with powder snow and enjoyed the shift in April in Erciyes. Erciyes Ski Center with his family, Hasan Senturk, "children to meet with snow today"
- Metrobus related problems do not stop complaints 22/08/2012 There is not a single day when we do not receive any complaints about METROBUS. Endless, endless intensity is now harassed by passengers. For many years, many kinds of methods have been tried to solve the solution, but it does not happen. The only problem is not the crowd in the vehicles. Now, today, we'll take one of those stall problems. Vatan Metrobus Stop the crisis ... In fact, this is the stop or not, it is not certain ... MORNING AND EVENING FULL Event: First a little reminder for those who do not know. Vatan Metrobus Stop is a Vat
- Solve the problems that prevent the disabled in metrobus and subway stops 04/12/2013 Solve the problems that prevent disabled people at metrobus and subway stops: 3 In the December world disability day, problems continue at Metrobus and metro stations, and when will the problems that hinder disabled people be solved? CHP İBB Council Member Fikret Konya Questions to Mayor Topbaş: The problems and disruptions that occur in platforms, elevators, escalators and bands for the disabled citizens at the stops of metrobus and metros continue to cause our citizens to be victimized and when will the problems be solved? Which procurement procedures were carried out regarding platforms, elevators, escalators and belts? What are the tender prices and who ell
- Movements in Ankaray and Metro Stations 17/07/2014 Movements in Ankaray and Metro Stations Moved to the Assembly: Everything started about a month and a half ago when Haberankara.com reported the problems in Ankaray and Metro stations and created a photo gallery. Then many sites copied this news. National news sites received new news and new news. A public opinion was formed in Ankara in this way; At the end of the rundown and unkempt condition Ankaray and Metro Stations moved to Turkey Grand National Assembly. CHP Ankara deputy Levent Gök, Ankara subway stations, deficiencies and omissions in the Parliament asked the Minister of Interior Efkan to answer the request of the Minister gave a request. Gök, in the motion of the question, inde In Ankara Gök
- Altıneylül municipality handles for problems in the railroad 11/10/2014 For the problems in the railroad, Altıneylül Municipality rolled up their sleeves: Zedai Kafaoğlu, the Mayor of Altıeylül, arrived at the rescue of the families who said that the children who were sent to the school in Balıkesir were injured while passing the train. Zekai Kafaoğlu started to work in Gümüşçeşme neighborhood for the solution of the problems of the families who visited the Mayor of Altıeylül. Today, the municipal teams, TCDD Izmir Regional Manager Selim Kocbay and TCDD Afyon Deputy Director Mehmet Altinsoy together with the trains of the trains Altıneylül Mayor Zeyai Kafaoğlu, said they were in the neighborhood for the solution of the problem. Kafaoğlu stated that they are still in talks with the authorities, "Today Izmir Region"
- UTİKAD was launched for problems in warehouses 19/03/2015 UTİKAD Launched for Warehousing Problems: 2 The Customs Regulation, which came into force in December, increased the collateral amounts and the introduction of new camera systems in the warehouses, leaving the warehouse operators in a difficult position to face a large amount of additional costs. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers is continuing its efforts to solve the problems. UTİKAD Board Member and Customs and Warehouse Working Group President Ahmet Dilik, Customs and Warehouse Working Group member Ali Bozkurt and UTİKAD General Manager Cavit Uğur visited Ankara to discuss the problems faced in the warehousing business after the regulation change. UTIKAD ...
- Fear of Problems in İZBAN 22/04/2016 Problems in IZBAN Tired: IZBAN (Izmir Suburban System) cause the reaction to the reaction problems can not be fully solved in recent days, the malfunctions of the nation has infuriated. After İZBAN started to operate in Torbalı line in February, Cumaovası and Menemen stations became transfer points and Aliağa was transported by a single train. Citizens reacted to the situation and signed petitions to remove the transfer. TCDD 3 speaking at the Provincial Coordination Board meeting in April. Regional Director Murat Bakir, 10-15 in the day between the hours of the morning and evening Torbalı-Aliağa announced that the flight will begin for three hours, the new system began to be implemented a few days ago. Transfer issue Ak
- Washington Metro is experiencing serious problems 23/08/2016 Washington Metro is experiencing serious problems: A group of tourists visiting Washington is going to the L'Enfant Plaza subway station on a hot, humid summer day using escalators. A person who studies the sketch of the Washington subway system is trying to figure out where the line is going. The afternoon is 16: 00. The Washingtonites, who are preparing to go home from work, are slowly filling the platform at the station. Australian tourist Chris Percival, who has been exploring the subway map, is boasting that the metro system in his hometown Sydney is much larger. Percival says that the system also serves outside Sydney, 'do not offend but our metron better than yours' can not say. Percival, Washington's 40 years ago Perc
- Workshop on Liberalization, Possible Problems and Solutions 18/10/2016 Workshop on Liberalization, Possible Problems and Solution Suggestions in the Railway Transportation Sector was held: On the 11 August 2016 of the DTD Board of Directors, during his visit to the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Mr. Ahmet Arslan; In the coordination of the Ministry, the Minister proposed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the UDHB, Mr. Orhan Birdal, to discuss all the problems and recommendations on railway transportation, together with all the public sector institutions in the railway transportation, to take a quick solution and to initiate a meeting process. Tarih Railway D at Ankara Hilton Hotel on 11 October 2016 by General Directorate of Railroad Regulation of UDHB
- Pamukova train crash over 13 years have passed, problems have not changed 22/07/2017 Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Pamukova 13. on the anniversary of the railway problems, he noted. Ali Ekber Cakar, the chairman of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, announced that the XAUMX of Pamukova train accident. on the anniversary of the railway problems, he noted. Ali Ekber Cakar, the chairman of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, announced that the XAUMX of Pamukova train accident. on the anniversary of the railway problems, he noted. He noted that the decline in railway transportation reached 13 and called for an end to the privatization, dismantling and liquidation policies of railways. Ali Ekber Cakar, chairman of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers of TMMOB, said that the 13 1 TM
- Bursa Intercity Bus Terminal does not end the problems! 23/01/2018 Last month, Burulaş General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar and metropolitan bureaucrats met with the Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş. Bursa Bus Terminal, President of the Solidarity and Solidarity Association of Craftsmen and Employees, Yılmaz Ataş, presented a file about the problems experienced at the terminal to Aktaş, and stated that the traffic congestion experienced in the terminal entrance was the primary problem due to the completion of the construction of the mosque, overhead expenses and shopping center. Alinur Aktaş stated that the bus terminals are 7 / 24 movement and the cities are the most important living organisms.
- Pamukova Faced Over 14 Years Passed Problems Not Changed 21/07/2018 22 2004 41 81 14 14 24 2004 41 14 14 24 14 22 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX While XNUMX was interrupted by the end of the year, while AKP negligence continued, XNUMX citizens lost their lives in Çorlu. XNUMX is the year in which XNUMX has lost its lives in XNUMX. XNUMX over the accident in the accident that resulted from the big neglect of the AKP, while the XNUMX citizens in Çorlu, Çorlu lost their lives in a train accident. Pamukova's XNUMX. President of TMMOB Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, "XNUMX"
- CHP's Gürer: CD Problems in TCDD are ignored CH 06/08/2018 CHP Niğde deputy Ömer Fethi Gürer, TCDD structural changes, the institution brings with them serious problems, he said. Gürer pointed out the grievances experienced by the employees. He also stated that the accidents that cause the law in the country, the delays in the road construction works, the disruptions in the tenders, the standing works and the falling service quality should be examined and investigated. Republican People's Party (CHP) Deputy Ömer Fethi Gürer, visited the railroad workers. Gürer, who chatted with the workers and listened to their problems, pointed out that the number of employees on the 60 bin decreased to 23 thousand in TCDD. Gürer emphasized that the number of permanent staff is decreasing continuously and a significant portion of the employees working in the institution are ın
- TCDD 2. Problems Detected by Regional Directorate 08/10/2018 Transport and Railway Employees Union President Abdullah Peker, TCDD 2. He explained the problems identified in the Regional Directorate. The problems identified by the Transport and Railway Workers Union are as follows; 1-Security guard Zonguldak Gar and Fork mouth garda only one person working due to lack of staff. 2-Zonguldak and Fork-mouth Garda single-worker security guard are exposed to too much radiation due to camera screens in a very small room. Two security guard in this context is making friends with one of the other pancreas cancer patients who have seen colon cancer treatment. 3, our zone Zonguldak Gar is also working with TSI, 12-24 with seizure system X
- Bursa Youths Enjoyed Snowboarding in June 14/06/2011 Rakatak Extrem group, formed by crazy young people in Bursa, made a snowboard show in Alaçam on the slopes of Uludağ in June. Young people snowboarding all day long under the sun, one of the world's longest run to be able to be one of the longest winter sports centers in Alaçam'a wants to take steps as soon as possible to be built. 12 Young people who used their votes in June elections and fulfilled the duty of citizenship, took the breath in the village of Alaçam, which is a district of Kestel. Turkey's longest ski slope can be reached just as well at the beginning of 2 400 thousand young people have the capacity altitude height of Uludag, day monastery in the hills made snowboarding show. Bursa ...
- The girls who live in the cable car enjoyment 18/05/2013 Unemployed girls have enjoyed the cable car Girls studying in the Koran course in the province of Erzurum Tekman 150 students visited the winter tourism center Palandöken. For the first time in her life, the students experienced the excitement of riding on a ropeway. 10 female students studying at the 150 Quran course in Tekman County Mufti's Office came to Erzurum city center within the scope of 7 day trip and education under the supervision of their teachers. In the social facilities of the Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports in Palandöken Mountain, female students visited the historical and cultural places of the city. On the second day of the program, the girls who took the ropeways experienced exciting moments. For the first time in their lives e
- Drivers who want to go to Kartepe Ski Center have had a hard time 10/12/2013 Drivers who want to go to Kartepe Ski Center had a hard time: the drivers who want to go to Kartepe ski resort in Kocaeli, had a hard time due to snowfall. Those who did not have snow tires, continued to wear chains. Snowfall is effective in high sections of Kocaeli. Snowfall in the region of the highest mountains in the region of Samanlı Mountains 1650 Kartepe began to show the effect of snowfall. Kartepe road was covered with white cover. Snow plow vehicles continue to work to keep the road open. Drivers who want to go to Kartepe, had a hard time. Drivers who had no snow tires stayed on the road, but continued on their way after attaching their chains. Kartepe ...
- Students enjoyed the snow in Erciyes Mountain Ski Center 27/02/2014 Students enjoyed the snow at Erciyes Mountain Ski Center: Special Kızılırmak High School students enjoyed the snow in Kayseri Erciyes Mountain Ski Center as part of the European Comenius Project. Under the coordination of Ahmed Vasfi Ünsal, one of the teachers of the school, '' Fit Body Equals Fresh Brain '' project aims to increase interest in healthy living culture and sports activities. During the trip, students visited the private Meliksah University and received information about their education. Program coordinator Ünsal, the school administration, teachers Elvan Demirci, Ilker Kulaksız and all 9., 10. and 11. thanked the students of the class.
- On the Ilgaz Mountain, holidaymakers enjoyed skiing 05/01/2015 Ilgaz Mountain 'in holidaymakers've had the pleasure of skiing: Ilgaz Mountain, which is one of Turkey's major ski resorts, ski lovers flocked to. 4 days because of the new year holiday facilities in the ski center has reached the 100 occupancy rate. During the day the snow thickness on the ski slope was over 60 centimeters. Uludağ, Palandöken, as well as the famous ski resorts such as Kartalkaya Ilgaz Mountain with Turkey's natural beauty, experiencing the most active period nowadays. The hotels on the Ilgaz Mountain, which are especially preferred by the tourists, are fully booked. On the mountain where snow thickness reaches 60, holidaymakers enjoy the skiing holiday. Ski…
- Erdemli Young People Enjoyed Skiing in Elmadag 22/01/2015 Erdemli Youth Elmadagda Ski Pleasure: Pursaklar Belediyesi Erdemli Youth Club members, Elmadag Ski Center is the indispensable skiing in the winter sports enjoy. Founded within the Pursaklar Municipality, Erdemli Youth Club, which has instilled national and spiritual values to young people, has been carrying out important works for two years. Pursaklar Municipality Tevfik Advanced Culture Center provides services to young people who are both theoretical and practical. Pursaklar Municipality, 4. As part of the traditional Elmadağ Ski Trip, members of the Erdemli Youth Club and members of the Pursaklar District Youth Services and Sports Directorate ...
- Imam Hatip High School Students Experienced Saklıkentte 03/02/2015 Imam Hatip High School Students Enjoyed Profit in Saklıkent: Korkuteli Imam Hatip High School Alumni and Members Association, Anatolian Imam Hatip High School 12. The students enjoyed the snow in Saklıkent Ski Center. 12. Graduates of Graduates Graduates and Students Association of Korkuteli, together with their families and students who attended YGS preparatory camp, enjoyed the snow in Saklıkent Ski Center. The students and their families first skied on the snow in Saklıkent ski center and enjoyed the snow. During the journey with 5 bus and having fun in the ski center, the students returned to the doy
- Uludag last 6 experienced the most active winter season of the year 16/02/2015 The last 6 of Uludağ experienced the most active winter season of the year: the demand for 80 more than the previous years and the lack of bed capacity led the tourismmakers to produce alternative solutions 8 15 daily bed breaks in Uludağ which has the capacity of one thousand beds and the same time period of WinterFest festival the intensity of tourism due to the coincidence of tourism, both face laughed and directed to find another solution. In the past years due to the semester break of the number of daily departures to Uludag 6 bin thousand, the number of cable cars in the area of hotels with the output of this number was over 20 thousand. Hotels in Uludag are fully booked Ulu
- Melikşah's Foreign Students Enjoyed Skiing for the First Time 19/02/2015 Foreign Students of Melikşah Enjoyed Skiing for the First Time: Kayseri Melikşah University, like the United Nations (UN) with its foreign students over 260 from different countries. Some of the foreign students studying at the university, for the first time in their lives in the skies for skiing and sled slides recorded in Erciyes. The winter festival organized by Melikşah University for the students was the fifth of this year. Approximately 750 university students attended the event in Erciyes Ski Center, while the students from foreign countries showed great interest. At least 260 attended 100 foreign students from various faculties of the university. These students are citizens of African countries and Bu