The Ministry of Culture and Tourism turned the Gar House into a library in Konya. After the official opening of the station is scheduled to be expanded across Turkey library.
The Ministry of Culture and Tourism is launching a new study for those who love train travel. The ministry will deploy gar libraries on high-speed railways across the country. Accordingly, the first step was taken in Konya. Milliyet NewspaperAccording to the news from Aykut Yilmaz; Turned to the library by the Metropolitan Municipality of Konya, which is restored to the library of the library number 9, the train to travel during the day to meet the citizens are counting the day.
Widespread across the country
Consisting of the first garage library with the Metropolitan Municipality to read the books they borrowed during and after the travel of citizens on the high-speed train route, the ministry will bring together the book lovers after the Ramadan Feast in the historical Gar House in Konya. A citizen with a book in Konya will be able to deliver the book to the ministry-affiliated libraries. The ministry will also expand gar libraries throughout the country.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Opening of a Banded Rail-Book Library in Kayseri (Video-Photo Gallery) 13/10/2013 Opening of the Band-Book Library in Kayseri: The Ray-Kitap library at the rail system station of the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality in the Republic area was opened with a band ceremony. Ray-Kitap library at the rail system station in the Republican area of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality was opened with a band ceremony. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki Ak Party, "We love to talk on mobile phones instead of newspapers and books on the rail system," he said. Within the scope of the 'Ray-Book' project of the Metropolitan Municipality, the first library of the project which wants to read books and newspapers by the citizens traveling in the rail system was opened with a ceremony today. The crowd gathered in the Republic square, after the mini concert of the municipality band, the citizens of the Metropolitan Municipality with cultural publications and classical works Cumhuriyet
- Train Station of the municipality became the venue of tinercilerin 18/01/2016 Train Station of the Municipality became the venue of the tinercisers: The old aircraft and trains, which Çankırı Municipality transformed into a library in order to give children the habit of reading books, are waiting to be opened for years. Çankırı Mayor İrfan Dinç started to work with the motto '2 in the 18 project per month.' The train station on the Çankırı-Ankara road has now become the venue of the tinercilerin. Beer bottles and lighter gas cylinders in the train cause the reaction of the citizens visiting. LIBRARY LIBRARY In the library of the library, the lack of books, while the attention of the residents, complained about indifference. Citizens,…
- Kara Train Park and Train Library Opened in Efeler 22/02/2019 Efeler Municipality, the first train of Aydın and the Train Library, which is the first in Aydın, was opened with a ceremony. The opening ceremony of the historic steam locomotive which was transformed into the Black Train Park and the Train Library by the Municipality of Efeler on the Ataturk Boulevard in the Cumhuriyet District. Yilmaz, Efeler City Council President Dr. Tuncay Erdemir, the headman of the Republican District Ahmet Ören, MHP member of parliament Ethem Yesilyurt, DP members of the city council, including a large number of citizens. Reading the national anthem and İst
- Tender Announcement: A ladder platform will be built for the disabled (between Malatya gar, Diyarbakır gar and Batman gar bay) 13/05/2013 Ladder platform for disabled people will be built (Malatya gar, Diyarbakır gar and Batman gar bay) TC STATE RAILWAYS GENERAL DIRECTORATE (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE MALATYA GAR, DİYARBAKIR GAR AND BATMAN MAKING THE STAFF PLATFORM FOR DISCIPLINARY HANDBAGS shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 60463 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ MAHALLESİ STATION STREET 44070 CENTER / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124820 c) E-mail Address: İhale
- Tender Announcement: Cleaning service will be taken (Edirne Gar, Kapikule Gar, Uzunkopru and Alpullu Garages and cleaning stations) 05/01/2016 Cleaning service will be taken General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 1. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE Edirne Gar, Kapıkule Gar, Uzunköprü and Alpullu Garages and Stations with the cleaning of the Kapikule Gar Heating services from the 7 worker with 01 / 02 / 2016 date, 31 / 12 / 2016 4734 / 19 date 2015 181874 1 3 and open tender procedure. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 4 / 34716 2163378214-The Administration's address: Gar Building XNUMX.Kat Commission Bureau XNUMX XNUMX Haydarpaşa KADIKÖY / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: XNUMX - İ
- Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm test drive will make the Prime Minister 27/11/2012 Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm come to the stage of completion of the tests, after receiving the necessary approvals to be downloaded to the rails of the railroad car's first test drive will make Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was reported. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, the duration of the test work Bursaray Care Center in Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm said that in the end stage of dynamic testing. After the tests are finished, the car will be put on the rail, indicating that the Altepe, said: '' The car required to finish the necessary operations and now we expect the normal driving test. Then the process of validating the tests begins. There are certain international organizations. This also gives us the company Bu
- Produced in Bursa, Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm 's prime minister will make the driving test 28/11/2012 Turkey's first indigenous tram produced in Bursa silkworm's test will make the prime minister the driving Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm the tests that have come to the stage of completion of the first test drive on the road iron will be downloaded to the rail vehicle after obtaining the necessary approvals were reported Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan will make . Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, the duration of the test work Bursaray Care Center in Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm said that in the end stage of dynamic testing. After the tests are finished, the car will be put on the rail, indicating that the Altepe, said: '' The car required to finish the necessary operations and now we expect the normal driving test. Then the process of validating the tests begins. Ardından
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality of Pioneering produced silkworm, Was Turkey's Pride. 10/03/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of manufactured Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm, attended by the world's leading companies in the Istanbul Eurasia Rail Rail Light Rail Systems, was Turkey's pride in the Infrastructure and Logistics Fair. Eurasia Rail 2012 Fair was held between 8-10 March at the Istanbul Expo Center (IFC). 20 company from 200 countries participated in the fair organized for the second time this year. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe visited the booths and received information from the CEO of BFF. Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of the stand of the silk produced by Durmazlar machine model tram in Bursa President Altepe viewing, silkworm Turkey's first domestic brand, and all the organs ...
- Konya Governor Aydin Nezih Dogan Turkey that is equipped with the high-speed railway line drew attention 18/07/2012 That is equipped with Turkey's high-speed train line striking Dogan, "In the 2013 Konya-Istanbul connection will be fast train achieved. In the 2014-2015 years, Izmir and Konya connection to be made. To be connected to Konya in Antalya speed train from 2016. Toward 2023 we think, the number of those who visit Konya, which is focused on cultural tourism from EU countries, may rapidly increase, "he said. Source: www.habercinizing
- Turkey's First Electric Bus in Konya 29/01/2016 Turkey's First Electric Bus in Konya Konya Metropolitan Municipality is an example to Turkey, then the first electric buses natural gas bus offers service of Turkey. The first electric bus that performs the bidding Konya Metropolitan Municipality in Turkey, took delivery of electric buses with local production. Konya Mayor Tahir Akyürek, public transport in the area said they always followed the latest technologies and innovative solutions, said that strengthening Turkey's first electric bus followed by the transportation fleet of natural gas buses. establishing the first battery-powered tram first tram system last year in Konya in Anatolia (katanersiz) system Akyürek President stressed that they have implemented, and environmentalists in Turkey with electric buses ...
- The Gar Building is located in Sakarya and a light rail system is between the Station Building and the New Terminal. 24/07/2012 The station building is in place, the light rail system comes between the station building and the new terminal. Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu made this statement. Since there will be a light rail system between the Station Building and the New Terminal, the construction of a new business center is finished with this statement. Now, the Metropolitan Municipality will create a large green area, the breathing zone, which will create a beautiful texture with Kent Square by the arrangement it will make in the Gar Square. First of all, I would like to thank who has the signature of this city. Gar Square, which has been abandoned to its fate for years, will still be able to Yıl
- Turkey's longest tunnel Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line on progress 05/01/2012 Turkey's longest tunnel, now that the high-speed train between Eskisehir-Istanbul is done. One of the tunnels that will be located in the 'Inonu-Vezirhan-Kösekoy' section of the 533 kilometer, which is the second stage of the 158 kilometer Ankara-Istanbul high speed train project, consists of 7 bin 470 meters and the other one is the 6 bin 100. The 7 bin 470 kilometer tunnel will be built between Vezirhan and Köseköy, which is also known as Doğançay Ripajı. A direct landing will be provided to Sapanca by this tunnel. Turkey's second longest tunnel construction is ongoing at İnönü-Vezirhan cut, Bilecik established 7 kilometers. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 3 hours of travel time between Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train ...
- Turkey's Eskisehir high speed train will pass by the longest railway tunnel is being done between-Istanbul. 19/09/2011 One of the tunnels that will be located in the 'Inonu-Vezirhan-Kösekoy' section of the 533 kilometer, which is the second stage of the 158 kilometer Ankara-Istanbul high speed train project, consists of 7 bin 470 meters and the other one is the 6 bin 100. The 7 bin 470 kilometer tunnel will be built between Vezirhan and Köseköy, which is also known as Doğançay Ripajı. A direct landing will be provided to Sapanca by this tunnel. Turkey's second longest tunnel construction is ongoing at İnönü-Vezirhan cut, Bilecik established 7 kilometers. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), one after the other with high-speed trains to reduce the travel time between Ankara and Istanbul 3 hours tunnel and köprüyol (viaduct) is building. ...
- TRACECA project with Turkey's Increasing Importance 07/05/2012 The TRACECALOGMOS meeting of the TRACECA project, which was implemented in order to connect the Commonwealth of Independent States to Europe via the Caucasus and the Black Sea, was held in Baku in April. TRACECA within the scope of projects that participated in the meeting tabled UTIKAD Secretary General and FIATA Rail Working Group Member Hajar Alerts, as did information regarding the railroad investments in the presentation of the project verdi.trace meeting Personalize the review of member countries to Turkey and especially the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars line stating that they have a very great importance, said the public transport document on these lines that they expect Turkey to be used in the foot. 2009 has been used in the area since UM
- Turkey to Ankara's done the first cable car to public transport 25/04/2013 The cable car line between Yenimahalle Metro Station and Şentepe to Ankara will carry 4 bin 800 passengers every hour. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey's first cable car will make public transport purposes in Yenimahalle Metro Station-Şentepe. Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement, the hourly 4 thousand 800 passenger carrying capacity ropeway line, 4 will be stalled, even 10 passenger 106 cabin said to move passengers. Metropolitan Mayor Melih Gokcek, synchronized with the subway will work in the ropeway system, said it would help to relieve traffic. Gokcek, who stated that they started to work for the line to be installed between Yenimahalle and Şentepe by EGO General Directorate,…
- Turkey's Ankara-Istanbul YHT-year dream 70 25 line opens July 21/07/2014 Turkey's 70 year dream Ankara-Istanbul YHT line 25 July Opening: Istanbul and Ankara imagine 70 years for connecting fast train, the first ceremony hour to reality dönüşecek- Opening the opening will be held on July 25 by Prime Minister Erdogan, the Ankara-Istanbul YHT line 14.30 will be held at Eskişehir Station. The official opening of the line will be held in 18.30 at the Pendik Station. The ticket prices expected to be announced by Prime Minister Erdoğan will be cheaper on certain days and hours after the line is put into service - traveling by high-speed train, the owners of the Medal of Independence, veterans of war, injured or injured veterans in the fight against terror oğ
- One of Turkey, Europe's No. Open Air Locomotive Museum is holding up xnumx'y 26/12/2015 One of Turkey, Europe's No. xnumx'y the Open Air Locomotive Museum's holding: Turkey's only dated one of Europe's leading museums, Izmir's Selçuk district is located in the village of summerhouse. Turkey's only dated one of Europe's leading museums, Izmir's Selçuk district is located in the village of summerhouse. Completed in 1866, the open-air museum located on the Izmir-Aydin railway, 1866 has a historic locomotive. The railroad, whose story goes back to the British civil war and its search for the demand for cotton, is now hosting this museum. In the Çamlık Open Air Locomotive Museum, 36 produced 1887 with German, British, French, American, Çam
- Turkey's first driverless metro opens 14/12/2017 The city of firsts is another first in Istanbul. Driverless metro period started in Turkey. The first stage of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe metro, which is an important line in public transportation, is put into service with the participation of our President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. NEW METRO LINE WITH LINE HEADS: Length: 20 km Station: 16 Wagon: 126 units Wagon length: 128.880 meter Passenger capacity: 1622 people / series Passenger: One way per hour: 65 bin per day: 700 thousand passengers. * Decrease in annual co2 emission: 77 thousand 246 tons * Energy is recovered by taking advantage of the braking power of trains. * Brake distance is shortened to save energy. * Peron separator system * Turkey's door ...
- Turkey's first driverless metro opens 15/12/2017 Turkey's first driverless subway, known as the Üsküdar-Ümraniye Metro Line, opens today. Üsküdar-Ümraniye Metro Line, consisting of 16 station, is expected to serve 65 thousand passengers per hour. Turkey's first driverless subway, known as the Üsküdar-Ümraniye Metro Line, the President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will attend the opening ceremony today. The foundation of Üsküdar-Ümraniye Metro Line was laid at 2012. Anatolian side of the second metro line 20 kilometers üsküdarümraniye- Cekmekoy / Sancaktepe Metro Line Turkey's first driverless metro line will be information on the Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Mevlut Uysal, has announced the official Twitter address. 65 will provide service to the PASSENGER 16 station and 17 service as Y
- It flows to Turkey's Transportation Project Budget 17/04/2018 March budget results are announced. Thus, the quarterly data of the 2018 budget implementation also appeared. The prevalence of public procurement related to transportation projects, especially the Highways, began to show itself in budgetary resources and expenditures. According to Çiğdem Toker from the Republic, the capital transfers made to the General Directorate of Highways (KGM) and the amount of Treasury aid are not noticeable in the three month period, which includes January-March. Given the fact that the 2017 budget figures do not show a source that is transferred to the Highways under these items, the size of these amounts underlines the persistence of the growth preference by increasing public spending. But in construction and in general Ancak
- Turkey's First Electric Bus Indigenous SILEO, Elazığ and Manisa road to Quits 20/04/2018 In the 2018 year, the first deliveries of the new generation of SILEO electric buses, which will enable the people of Elazığ and Manisa to travel more quietly, comfortably and environmentally within the quieter and comfortable year of 2018, will be realized at the end of April. The first deliveries of the new generation of SILEO electric buses, which will enable them to travel environmentally, are realized at the end of April. Turkey's first domestic produce in 100 2014 percent and electric buses that start with 2017 2 years. Bozankaya, which started production of generation vehicles, completed the first production of the vehicles to be used for the people of Elazığ and Manisa. In both cities in April Nisan
- Turkey's Sivas xnumx'ünc Ski Simulation Center in Progress 08/11/2018 Salih Ayhan, the governor of Sivas, examined the construction of the ski simulation center near the end. Ayhan Turgut Ozal Caddesi Sivas State Theater on the ongoing construction of Turkey's first ski behind a building site construction work of the plant simulation examining the distinction of being one of the centers received information from the authorities. Governor Ayhan, who made statements after the investigation, said that the ski simulation center would add power to the Yıldız Mountain Ski Center. Ayhan, 3 year before the project began by recording, "770 square meter base and single-storey architecture with the center, 161 square meter simulator residential area and 155 square meter monitoring and Ay
- Turkey's first Education Center Space Themed GUHE it's counting on Opening Day 23/05/2019 President of TÜBİTAK Dr. Hasan Mandal, Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Metropolitan Municipality and the construction of the complete cooperation of TUBITAK, Turkey's first space-themed educational center Gökmen Aerospace Training Center (GUHE I) was found in the examination of the building. Under the leadership of BTSO, with the support of the Ministry of Industry and Technology and the coordination of TÜBİTAK, the GUHEM project carried out in cooperation with the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality counts the days for the opening. The building is located by the BCCI, visited the completed building my GUHE Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) President Prof. Dr. Hasan Mandal received information about the project from Cüneyt Şener, Vice Chairman of BTSO. With the original architecture of GUHEM GU
- Turkey Representative signalized intersections in Konya in Progress 05/02/2015 Turkey Representative signalized intersections is being made in Konya Konya Metropolitan Municipality is continuing to invest in appropriate technology to work signalized intersections. Konya Metropolitan Municipality continues to work by closely following the technology to ensure that the signaling network in the main arteries works to provide the best traffic flow. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek stated that the rapid increase in the number of vehicles in recent years increased the importance of the traffic control systems in the city roads and that they work to ensure the transportation flow, security and order of the traffic control systems they established in accordance with the developing technology in the municipality. With the new arrangements made in 2014, the number of signalized intersections in the city center ıs
- Eskişehir Station and Transition Project Protocol does not pass from TCDD 03/08/2012 After the agreement with the TCDD protocol was reached on the Garage and Crossing Transition Project, it was clear that TCDD had not submitted the protocol to the board of directors. Mayor Yılmaz Büyükerşen was authorized to sign the protocol at the session of the Metropolitan Municipality Council in June. Büyükerşen signed the protocol, the construction of the new Gar building, taking the railway passing through the city under the project to continue the Transition to the Transition Project, the collapse of the Bridge Bridge, such as the work of a series of content had shown that the cooperation of the Metropolitan Municipality. Especially the construction of the Gar building between the existing Gar and Enveriye became clear with this cooperation. Prime Minister Erdoğan Başbakan