Germany is among the countries that have accelerated their efforts for arasına environmentally friendly freight transport Almanya. The first X electric motorway X test in the country is carried out on the 5 kilometer of the motorway between Frankfurt and Darmstadt. A truck with electric and diesel powered hybrid engine is moving without using the internal combustion engine with the electricity it receives from the cables placed on the right lane of the road.
Tests in Germany had already started. However, earlier tests were carried out at night or on unused old air bases when roads were relatively empty.
Sweden was the first country to move on the electric motorway. The electric motorway tests in the Nordic country started at 2016. It can be said that Germany's approach to electric highways is the same as Sweden. The trucks are attracting electrical energy to the cables above the road with the pantographs on their hills. When the trucks brake, the electricity is transferred to the grid. This allows the system to work even when traffic is jammed.
The system tested by Germany will not have a big impact on transportation in the short term. There is a cable system on the 135 part of the road between Frankfurt and Darmstadt. The number of trucks compatible with this system is only 10. With the expansion of the infrastructure of the system and the increase in the number of trucks suitable for the system, the targeted environmental transformation in freight transportation can be accelerated.eknoblog)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Pre-Heating-Brake Test-Transformer Test-Boji Test Centers Installation Project of Passenger Wagons 21/03/2011 The tender was won by Bayraktar Machinery - BBM SpA joint venture with 4.397.600 Euro bid.
- Tested troleybÃ¼s in St. Petersburg 01/04/2014 Unattended trolleybus is being tested in St. Petersburg: Gorelectotrans (Electric City Transport Organization) has started to test a new type of trolleybus today since 31 March. The vehicles produced in the Trans-Alfa factory in the city of Vologda can pass about 50 km without being connected to the power line. Such trolleybuses are envisaged to be used in the center of Petersburg, especially in Nevskiy Prospekt (Nevskiy street), where the lines will be dismantled in the coming period. In addition, similar vehicles to be produced in Trolz (Engels) and MAZ (Minsk) plants are expected to be tested this year. Gorelectotrans had previously tested a battery powered trolleybus, but the vehicle charge was found to be sufficient to reach a maximum of 500 meters.
- Testing Smart Screens to Relieve Traffic in Konya 21/03/2019 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Konya, a more important work that will relax the urban traffic. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Uğur İbrahim Altay, "We started to test our Urban Electronic Guidance and Information System. With this system, the average arrival times between the two points, road condition, information, car parking guidance, accident and transportation conditions can be monitored instantly. " said. LED SCREENS AT 54 POINTS WILL GIVE ALL INFORMATION At the city center, 54 stated that LED screens were positioned at different points, President Altay said, EK This is actually the beginning of an important project in urban traffic. 54 X
- One type of highway fee application in the EU 23/04/2014 EU Commissioner Oettinger, EU member 28 argued that a uniform motorway fee should be applied in the country. EU Commissioner Oettinger, while EU member 28 argued that a uniform motorway fee should be applied in the country, while drafting a bill on toll from foreign-plate vehicles in Germany is under way. In the federal elections held in Germany last September, the demand for high-speed highway charges from foreign-plate vehicles had sparked a big debate. Christian Social Union Party (CSU), the Christian Democratic Union Party (CDU), the leader of Prime Minister Angela Merkel, has a freeway fee from foreign plate vehicles using German highways a
- A highway in Germany will stay off the 5 month 23/04/2014 A highway in Germany will be closed for 5 months: 80 will be closed in Duisburg, Germany, due to the maintenance and expansion of the A 59 motorway, where the 5 car passes through the day. According to municipal officials, despite the maintenance and repair work in Duisburg transportation problems will not occur. The most important pillar of the 5,3 km construction and repair route in the city of Duisburg is the Berlin Bridge 1,8 km. The bridge has an important point in 7 that needs to be repaired. The repair work at the Gartsträuch bridge will continue with the Meidrich bridge. 5 will continue to work as 2 shifts in order to complete construction work scheduled for completion in winter. Works from 06 to 22 alar
- Woodland 14/07/2014 Adıada highway noise to the tree measure: Adana Media Newspaper yesterday announced the headline "Highway noise pissed off Adanlari" news related to the subject after the news found important explanations. AYAMDER WILL PROMOTE KGM'S PROBLEM SOLVING Adana Construction Contractors Association (AYAMDER) President Murtaza Kalçık has asked for such a work to be carried out by the General Directorate of Highways. AYAMDER President Murtaza Kılçık pointed out that the developed countries solved this problem, dü Adana is a big metropolis. The highway passes through the city center for many kilometers and creates a major noise pollution. The system implemented in developed countries should be implemented in Adana de. CEMUROVA AND SARIÇAM WORKING WITH TMMOB City Planners AT
- Check-in between the freeway tolls in Gaziantepteki free 28/10/2014 Entrance and exits between freeway tolls in Gaziantepteki are free: In Gaziantep, vehicle entrances between the East, West and North stations will now be free of charge. Highways 5. According to the statement made by the Regional Directorate of Gaziantep, West, East and North stations between the passage of vehicle fees, the Council of Ministers said the decision was removed. The statement published in the Official Gazette stated that the decision was put into practice, Gaziantep East, West and North stations between the vehicles to be charged in the transition between the posts were sent to the necessary places were recorded. Gaziantep Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department officials, Gaziantep drivers are no longer Planlama
- City Council meeting discussed changing of highway name 05/12/2014 The change of the name of the motorway was discussed at the meeting of the City Council: The City Council held its first meeting in the Orhangazi district of Bursa. The meeting held in the governor's conference hall and chaired by Bursa City Council President Semih Pala; Kaymakam Mustafa Selman Yurdaer, Mayor Neşet Çağlayan, Chief Public Prosecutor Fatih Karabacak, Chief of Police Ramazan Alıcı, representatives of some political parties, muhtars, representatives of NGOs and representatives of public institutions participated in the meeting. In the meeting, the City Council was introduced with a cinevision presentation. Bursa City Council President Semih Pala, the city council made information about the legislation. Pala emphasizes that the city council is in a structure far from the political environment Pala
- Every car owner in Germany will pay the toll 18/12/2014 In Germany, every vehicle owner will pay the toll: In Germany, the Federal Council of Ministers will adopt the law, which will allow motorways and federal roads from the 2016 (Bundesstrasse). Each car owner will pay the annually 130 Euro vignette fee. The fee paid by drivers living in Germany will be deducted from the car tax. In Germany, the Christian Social Union (CSU), a small shareholder of the coalition government, held the pledge of election seçim Highways would be paid for foreign flocks Almanya before the election. The Federal Council of Ministers approved the law that would bring the use of highways and federal roads. The bill, which is expected to come to the Bundestag, does not need to ratify the states. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL PAY THE 130 EURO From the 2016 of the law HER
- Highway connection road works with Yumurtalık 18/05/2015 Motorway connection road works with Yumurtalık: The work on the divided road between Yumurtalık and the motorway reached its end. 2001 28 2010 10 11 21 7 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX kilometers of the remaining part of the road line to be put into service until the end of this month after the road line, the authorities, until the end of May will be put into service by the XNUMX kilometer way. The authorities said the XNUMX kilometer part between the district center and Zeytinbeli Mahallesi X
- OTOBAN System Proposal Instead of Plus Money System in İZBAN 22/02/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Council AK Party Deputy Chairman of the group Bilal Dogan, which has become the main complaint of the people of Izmir in the last days of a positive proposal about the implementation of plus money in İZBAN brought to the agenda. Do not resign in the citizens of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and Aziz Kocaoglu'nun "Artı Para" with the application of public transportation once again remained in the AK Party, said Dogan Dogan, "Transport citizens after the debacle of the citizen once again do not victim here Immediately discontinue this practice, since poor management, lack of vision and lack of skill become habit in the Metropolitan Municipality, the damage caused by ESHOT's incompetence has also been imposed on İZBAN and.
- Straightforward motorway connection is OK 29/04/2014 Straightening of the highway is not ok: MUSIAD Duzce Branch President Ismail Cakmak, Düzce's non-motorway connection was passed to Minister Lutfi Elvan. MÜSİAD Düzce Branch, MÜSİAD Elazığ Branch hosted by the MÜSİAD 85.Genel Administrative Board Meeting was attended by wide participation. Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, attended the meeting and expressed the wishes of the Heads of the Branch about the issues that are within the authority of the ministry. MUSIAD Duzce Branch President Ismail Cakmak said, sı Our transportation to Duzce is provided only by land route. Duzce is the only province that has no motorway connection to the center.
- MTOSB Wanting Highway Connection 12/06/2014 MTOSB Requests Highway Connection: Mersin-Tarsus Organized Industrial Zone (MTOSB), which makes one-third of Mersin's exports and provides employment to 12 thousand people, is experiencing a serious road problem due to lack of motorway connection. MTOSB Manager Halil Yilmaz, "All we want is the connection to the highway as soon as possible" he said. The only entrance gate to the MTOSB, located in the middle of the Mersin-Tarsus highway, is approximately 4 kilometers. Considering its contribution to the economy of Mersin, the region where there is a busy vehicle and human traffic every day, only the traffic jams are increasing day by day.
- Highway noise pisses at adbanları 11/07/2014 Highway noise pisses people in Adana: In Adana, there is difficulty in selling the buildings on the edge of the motorway passing through the city. While the citizens are not interested in the buildings, the contractors want the system to prevent highway noise. Canadian contractors complain of highway noise. Due to highway noise, the buildings cannot be found because of the noise of the motorways. The opening of the highway through the city to the inner city traffic also increases the noise further. Citizens with houses on the side of the highway are particularly uncomfortable with the noise of trucks and trucks at night. NIGHTS CAN NOT ACCOMMODE FROM NOISE Because they carry loads such as trucks and trucks EN
- Motorway maintenance 24/04/2014 Highway contractors: In 2013, 9.2 million vehicles passed free of charge on highways and bridges. 2013 million transitions made with 'Fast Pass System' (HGS) in XYUM and bridges were made without paying 139 million 9 thousand. Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, El Where the user is identified as a victim, necessary corrections are made. Ulaştırma 200 million of 139 million passes made by the 'Fast Pass System' (HGS) in the past year was illegal. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan answered the motion of the CHP Ardahan MP Ansar Öğüt about the HGS system and said leşme HGS System 9.2 to be operated on the highway and Bosphorus Bridges in 17 September Ar
- Special highway for autonomous vehicles 08/06/2015 Special motorway for autonomous vehicles: The state of Virginia in the US has opened an 110 kilometer highway for testing non-driver cars. Google and other companies that develop autonomous vehicles will use this path. The Virginia Institute of Technology Transportation (VTTI) has launched the first test-drive for driverless cars. Launched within the project called 'Virginia Autonomous Corridors', the 110 kilometer highway will be opened to the use of many autonomous vehicles such as Google and Nissan. Myra Blanco, managing director of VTTI, stated that their goal was to help the companies that develop automobiles without driver, while the cars that passed the tests should still be used with the drivers on the roads open to traffic. VT
- Asphalt Works Begins at Mersin Otogar-Highway Connection Road 16/07/2018 Otogar-Highway Connection Road Project, which is expected to relieve city entrance-exit traffic, is nearing the end. Asphalting works started in the project carried out by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality continues to improve urban traffic. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Mersin City Bus Terminal (MEŞOT) with the aim of relieving the traffic of the city to ensure the construction of the road continues fast. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department teams began to work on the road between the 520 meter-long bus and the O-51 motorway. After 98 is completed, the road opens to traffic ın
- Highway crossings and bridge crossings will remain fixed at the price tariff 09/03/2015 Highway transitions and the price of the bridge transitions will remain fixed: Istanbul's fearful dreams of tolls on the highway that this year will not raise hike. and news on the bridge. General Director of Highways Cahit Turhan, bridges and highways toll "price update" is determined by a system called a certain criteria based on the specified criteria. Due to the low inflation rates for the last three years, the increase in tolls and tolls, Turhan, said the latest fees in the 2012 ...
- Düzce Highway Connection Ends 09/03/2015 Duzce Highway Connection Ends: Duzce Mayor Mehmet Keles' Ankara contacts continues. President Keleş last week, Minister of Development Cevdet Yilmaz, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan and General Director of Highways Mehmet Cahit Turhan gave positive results. General Directorate of Highways, KGM 4. He gave the power to tender to the Regional Directorate. Mehmet Keles, the Mayor of Duzce Municipality, who made the expulsion to the relevant ministries in Ankara, said that the new bus station and the Organized Industrial Zone will connect the motorway directly to the motorway as a result of the negotiations da
- In Germany, the toll was passed by parliament 30/03/2015 In Germany, the freeway cost was passed by parliament: the bill, which was prepared for the toll of the highways in Germany, passed the parliamentary vote of the parties forming the government yesterday. If the bill is passed, the annual freeway fee will be 74 Euro. In Germany, the draft law on toll roads was approved in the Bundestag. The draft bill, which stipulates that the Christian Social Union (CSU) Party, which is the smallest partner of the federal government, insisted on the parliamentary fee was finally approved by the parliament's approval. The 433 deputy gave no vote and six deputies abstained in the bill. In the bill, the annual fee of the highways is expected to be 128 Euro. 74 öd
- Highway fee to open the gap between Germany and the EU 10/07/2014 The freeway fee will open up the gap between Germany and the EU: 1 From January 2016, a toll will be charged for all vehicles under the weight of 3,5 in Germany, and all roads will be paid only for free. According to Halis Ateş, the president of the European Union of Turkish Transporters, the practice, which starts at 2016 and imposes a higher wage on foreigners, is contrary to EU legislation and in other countries, vignettes are charged at the same rate as everyone else. Germany is the longest in Europe, with the 13 thousand kilometer-long highways without speed limit, the 2 after the US in the world. is the country with the longest highway network. In 1921 X
- Highway crashed 6 in the vehicle killed 01/10/2014 Highway collapsed 6 in the car lost his life: Russia, the Massacre connected to the highway collapsed as a result of highway slipping. 8 people were killed in the car in the hole at the depth of the 6 meter and the 2 was injured in the same vehicle. One of the children is in danger of life. In the Crimean city of Simferepol Yevpatoriya-Nikolayevski route to explain the accident related to the authorities suddenly argued that the pit formed. An investigation was launched. The end of the massacre of the massacre in the Russian state was collapsed. 8 XIUMX in the vehicle of the 6 person in the car in the pit formed in the pit formed in the pit, which is located in the pit, the 2 çoIuk too. Çoсuk from ...
- Great Highway Project on the Silk Road 16/01/2019 In Turkmenistan, between the capital Ashgabat and Turkmenabat, which is on the border of the country's Uzbekistan, there will be an 600 kilometer highway. One feature of the motorway is that it will take place on the Silk Road route called in One Generation One Way Ot and the project will be realized by Turkmen companies. According to the Turkmenistan State News Agency, the decree on the allocation of finance and construction of this highway project was signed by President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov at the 11 government meeting in January. President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, while signing the decision, '' growing and reaching a level of social responsibility has experienced a historic moment in the development of domestic entrepreneurship, '' he said. In accordance with the decree, the Turkmen şirtek, January 2019 and Kar
- High-speed train work in Japan, France and Germany (Video) 12/07/2012 Japan - Shinkansen 581 km / h http://youtu.be/VuSrLvCVoVk France - TGV 574,8 km / h http://youtu.be/wfll-5h6Rg8 Germany - Transrapid Emsland 500 km / h http://youtu.be/ xnumxwu_ıbxnumxvrdk
- A product manufactured in Germany will reach China by 23 per day 07/09/2012 The German Development Assistance Institute held an important meeting last month in Bonn. We could not pass this important meeting due to the intensive agenda and the 10 daily mandatory writing break. German Chancellor Angela Merkel's visit to China led us to examine some of the views at this meeting. First, let's talk about Merkel's landing in Beijing. According to German press, Merkel's W very successful and profitable M visit to China, which was run by Siemens, Airbus, BMW, Wolkwagen and executives of giant companies, was a Alman very successful and profitable Alman. Beijing-Berlin relationship will become even more profitable in the coming period. Because Rüdiger Grube, Director of the German Railways, will soon produce a product produced in Germany by rail Gr