Alinur Aktas, who has taken the seat of the Metropolitan Municipality in the local elections, started his works on the new term projects he announced with his presentation on the theme of 'Bursa Enactment' and he made a show with a spectacular presentation during the campaign period.
An important source of finance is needed to realize these investments. This is to increase the share of the municipality from the treasury and to realize the important projects with the budget of the ministries.
The 28 Consultation and Evaluation meetings held in Kızılcahamam, where local election results were evaluated, provided Aktaş with a great opportunity. During his campaign period, Aktaş had received support from President Erdoğan during telephone interviews at the Bursa meeting and later on at 10.
He talked to President Erdoğan about the one-and-a-half-hour meetings in Kızılcahamam, where he met with the Cabinet of Ministers, and told what he expects from the ministry. President Erdoğan even gave instructions to the relevant ministers during the meeting.
As the guest of the Sönmez Media Meetings held at Baia Hotel, Aktaş explained the morale projects given by the President himself in order of priority.
The 'Bursa Projects' booklet was still ahead of the campaign. He said that he would realize the projects here in short, medium and long terms.
Date for short-term projects 31 December 2020. 21 monthly time after the end of the selection. A month has already passed Bir
Aktaş's short-term projects include; Acemler and Yeni Adliye intersections, Emek Bursaray line to the City Hospital, between the City Square and Terminal T2 line in the Central Garage area of the project change.
Aktas' Merinos Gölpark'da meeting at the meeting 'After us more often Ankara ways' he said why the word said. It aims to make these four projects to the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. Projects will be financed from Bursa. Aktaş, who has completed the projects on the one hand, will be in Ankara next week to meet with the minister.
Aktas, during the campaign for the Acemler steering junction project announced. Now we are preparing a new project. A little less costly 60-70 million pounds of projects around the presentation was made yesterday.
According to Aktaş, debts are structured, treasury shares are increased, and if Ankara's financial support in projects is used in the right places, Bursa will receive it in a short time. Namık GÖZ - bursahakimiyet)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Emergency Single Solution, 112 Emergency Service 11/02/2017 One-on-One Solution, 112 Emergency Service: In order to increase the awareness of the 112 Emergency Call number, the 112 number is designated as aray One European Emergency Call Number Çözüm in order to reach all emergency services by calling X 112 ar number only when the people need emergency help, February N European 11 Day started to be celebrated as. Do you know that only 112 2016 112 1 43 542 30 70 call 58,23 in the year 28,81 call the real call, and the remaining% 6,71 consists of false calls? The 4,83 of the actual calls is 0,71, the XNUMX is the security, the XNUMX is the gendarmerie, the% XNUMX is the fire brigade and the XNUMX is Gerçek
- Azerbaijan and Iran agree to finance railway projects 07/10/2015 Azerbaijan and Iran agreed to finance railway projects: Iranian State Demiollar International Transport Unit President Abbas Nazari Specialized for Trend News Agency, Azerbaijan and Iran will be held between the two countries, Astara (Azerbaijan) - Financing for Iran railway line reported that the agreement was made. Nazari said that financing will be a major factor in accelerating efforts. Nazari: 10 km 8 km 2 km long section of this part of Azerbaijan XNUMX km will pass through Iranian territory. For this project, which aims to unite the railways of both countries, a bridge will be built on the border line. The cargoes found in Azerbaijan were initially in Iran ler
- Ministry to Promote Bicycle Transportation 08/01/2018 The Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources is taking action to reduce the use of motor vehicles and to save energy. By the end of 2023 there will be pedestrian cycle routes in the city centers. These roads will be integrated with land and sea routes and rail transport According to the National Energy Efficiency Action Plan prepared by the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, the bikes and pedestrian roads infrastructure (bicycle and pedestrian roads, bicycle parking areas, smart bike / bicycle stations) will be built in cities , have ones to be developed. Pedestrian cycling routes will be created in city centers. Urban planning will be done to make cycling attractive. Bicycle access Bisiklet
- From the ministry to the bicycle path grant 19/03/2013 The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization transferred about 10 million Turkish lira to the municipalities in the first place in order to prevent air pollution by spreading bicycle paths. General Directorate of Environmental Management Chief Baş stated that they wanted to expand the bicycle paths caused by the motor vehicle and reduce the pollutants that cause climate change. In this context, "1 Bike Road Project in the Province" was prepared. The head said that they provided financial and technical support to the municipalities who prepared a bicycle path project in order to prevent air pollution caused by traffic and its effect. "81 BICYCLE ROAD PROJECT HAS BEEN REACHED" So far, the 103 project İZ
- Ministry responds stiffly to TEMA report 27/03/2014 From the Ministry to the TEMA report hard response: The Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs, the third bridge, the third airport and the Canal Istanbul projects, the investment programs were carried out under the legal legislation and the work was carried out within the framework of legal permits. In a written statement from the ministry, according to the report prepared by the TEMA Foundation, the third bridge, the third airport and the Channel Istanbul projects, some of the news in the press does not reflect the reality stated. This report is far from scientific, to prevent such mega-projects are prepared for the purpose of purely political purposes in the statement, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and North Marmara Motorway 2 thousand 542 hectares to be built un
- Approval from the Ministry for the Virgin Mary Cable Car Project 07/04/2016 Approval from the Ministry of Virgin Mary Cable Car Project: The Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs has approved the Meryemana Ropeway Project, which has been waiting for everyone in İzmir for a long time. Selçuk Municipality, the first assembly of the April parliamentary meeting of the Mayor of Selçuk. He did so under the chairmanship of Dahi Zeynel Bakıcı. Important decisions about the agenda were taken in the meeting, the AK Party municipal councilor and group spokesman Burhan Becer, the district will be implemented in the town of Gospel, the Gospel gave the good news. Becer, who has been working for a long time and has been approved by the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs, announced that the project will be announced for the project on April 18. Ifade
- 55 workers in TÜVASAŞ didn't get the job done when the ministry didn't get approval. 03/10/2012 55 recruited to TÜVASAŞ was not allowed to work because the ministry did not give permission. The workers allegedly being examined by the Ministry continues to cancel oral exam fear Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation staffed by anticipation as there was a problem with regard to workers hired 55. Following the lists announced on 24 August, the hired workers were asked to hand over the documents to the factory within 1 weeks. The workers, who delivered the paperwork, started to wait. It was learned that the article titled na Permission to Commit na was sent to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications by TÜVASAŞ for the personnel who are expected to start work within the 15 day.
- Step-by-Step Treatment from Ministry of Izmir Metro 19/02/2015 Izmir Metro was treated as a stepchild by the Ministry: The Council of Ministers' decision was published in the Official Gazette. According to the Ministry of Transport in Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya subway projects while taking the Üçkuyular-Narlıdere and Üçyol-Buca Metro lines did not take the program. The Council of Ministers made a change in the regulation on "urban rail transport system projects" and transferred the construction of rail system projects in Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya from the municipalities to the Ministry of Transport. According to the decision of the Council of Ministers on the issue in the current issue of the Official Gazette, the Ministry of Transport approved by the Ministry of Transport will be undertaken by the Ministry of Transport. With the decision, the Yenikapı-İncirli metro line in Istanbul, AKM-Gar-Kızılay in Ankara hat
- Description of the Ministry of Marmaray 01/04/2015 Ministry of Marmaray description: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry, "Marmaray Money Fight" regarding the allegations, "with the company performing the construction work 'money fight' to talk about a situation like entering a great injustice both to Turkey for this giant project" the statement said. In a written statement from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, it is reported that it is necessary to make a statement on a news article titled 'Money Fight in Marmaray yer. In the statement, the ministry's work on the construction work of Marmaray, especially to compensate for the delays caused by archaeological excavations, work on the completion of the 29 October 2013 in the contract foreseen ada
- 3 from the Ministry. Bridge Description 29/04/2015 3 from the Ministry. Bridge description: 3. Bosphorus Bridge to go to the tender of the roads on the news of the Ministry of Transport on the news of the time extended due to the demands, he said. The Ministry of Transport made a statement on the news that there was a second delay in the tenders of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project. Ministry officials, the tenders are not postponed, due to the intensity of the requests extended the offer period, he said. Anadolu News Agency, the North Marmara Motorway (including the 3. Bosphorus Bridge) Project within the scope of the connection roads tender was postponed for the second time. According to information received, first announced 6 March, then the aforementioned contracts, which are postponed to 6 May bil
- Yenikapı-Sefaköy subway line approval from the ministry 04/09/2015 Yenikapı-Sefaköy subway line approval from the ministry: Yenikapı-Sefaköy metro line project in the past weeks began the EIA process. Within the scope of Yenikapı-Sefaköy metro line project, approval was obtained from the ministry. 1 will be a stopover in the Yenikapı-Sefaköy metro line project, which will be implemented with an investment of 673 billion 662 million 500 thousand 10 TL. Yenikapı Sefaköy metro line, which is owned by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and Transportation Department Rail System Directorate project, The 13.95 consists of parallel tunnels that are parallel to each other in kilometers. Yenikapı Sefaköy metro line project will pass through Fatih, Zeytinburnu, Bahçelievler, Bakırköy and Küçükçekmece districts. The Yenikapı Sefaköy metro line is currently available Yen
- Examination from the Ministry on the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro Line 20/10/2015 Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro Line Inspection from the Ministry: The Ministry of Internal Affairs sent inspectors to Izmir on the allegations that the Üçyol-Üçkuyular line was put into service in spite of the reports that it had risks in terms of security. claims that they do not take into account the scientific reports that they contain risks in terms of security issues will be examined by the inspectors of the Ministry of Interior. Following the reports and allegations announced to the public in Izmir, the Ministry of Interior sent the inspectors to the İzmir Office and sent inspectors to İzmir. Aydın Erbul, the chief inspector of the General Directorate of Civil Service, began investigations at the Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Department. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in relation to the allegations İd
- Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro line project approval from the ministry 29/10/2015 Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro line project approval from the ministry: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project was applied to the ministry this month. 11 station was planned for the Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project was approved by the ministry ... It is expected to cost 2.3 billion TL Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project was applied to the ministry this month. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project will have a length of around 13 kilometers. Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project is undergoing Kadıköy, Ataşehir and Ümraniye districts. Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project consists of 11 stations. The first stop of Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project will be Göztepe 60.Yıl Park. Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro t
- Antalya 3. step rail system line is waiting for approval from the ministry 05/10/2016 Antalya 3. stage rail system line is awaiting approval from the ministry: Tuesday, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication 6, speaking at the weekly meeting of the Industrialists and Businessmen Group. Regional Manager İlker Çelik, 3. stage rail system work is expected from the approval of the ministry of approval, the approval of the ministry if the work will be started in the case said. The weekly meeting of the Tuesday Industrialists and Businessmen Group was held at Antalya Tennis and Sports Club (ATİK). In the organization of President Muharrem Koç, the meeting was hosted by Nazmi Acar, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications 6. Regional Manager Ilker Celik attended as a guest. Both ministries and local authorities Gerek
- Information about the Eurasian Tunnel from the Ministry 28/07/2017 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications stated that the traffic flowing through the Eurasian Tube Tunnel left the Tunnel during the storm in Istanbul, but the traffic flow could not yet be achieved due to the puddles on the roads before the tunnel in Asia-Europe. is not in question. " description. In a written statement from the ministry, many vehicles in traffic due to the storm felt throughout Istanbul could not continue to take refuge in the Eurasian Tube Tunnel, and this situation could not be achieved due to the heavy traffic in the Eurasian Tunnel. After the storm leaving the tunnel with the vehicles opened the traffic in the statement, "However,"
- Half of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs 23/04/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan, "GAZİRAY Project together with our Metropolitan Municipality. We'll open. " said. In his speech at the groundbreaking ceremony of GAZİRAY, 1 stated that the city exporting to the country added value to the country's economy. GAZİRAY, as well as transportation within the city will make a speed train transfers Arslan, "We are this"
- A New Train has returned from the Threshold! From the Ministry Announced 01/08/2018 Due to the fact that the railway line between Aydın and Kuyucak and Denizli's Sarayköy stations is damaged by excessive rainfall, 30 2018 on 19.40 from 31 to railway traffic has the following explanation. The railway line was reopened to 2018 04.10 (Today) XNUMX on the XNUMX. Mr. M. Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, ordered to increase the controls by maintenance teams in order to avoid any situation that would affect the transportation due to the increased rainfall in the country. The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure stated: Ulaştırma
- Description of the train accident in Istanbul 12/01/2019 Halkalı-Gebze suburban railway line with the railway car, which makes the test car laying the electricity line, collided in Florya. In the accident, injured 3 people ambulance hospital removed. Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure in Istanbul, even in the description of the accident occurring on the railway traffic, two work machines carrying work and material collided and two workers injured as a result of jumping from the vehicle were reported. In a written statement from the Ministry, today hours of 09: 30 waters off the railway traffic Kazlıçeşme-Halkalı In the Florya-Aquarium section of the construction site of the railway route, the transfer of a Catenary machine with a UNIMOG work machine to transfer the work and material,
- Ministry of Istanbul, Izmir and Ankara Metro Claims Description 22/02/2019 The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure in the 2019 3.2 billion pounds in Istanbul, 1 billion pounds in Ankara, Izmir, 30 thousand pounds, the statement was made on the allegations of the ministry. The statement made by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure is as follows: "In some press broadcasting organizations, the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure 2019 billion pounds in 3.2, Ankara 1 billion pounds, Izmir 30 thousand pounds have been seen on the allegations that the need to explain the following description: The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure has invested more than 16 billion liras on all transportation and communication infrastructure of our country in the last 530 year ve
- Çorlu Train Attitude Course from the Ministry to TCDD Date Warning 13/05/2019 The ses Transportation Safety Inspection Center Presidency lu and ”Evaluation Committee” under the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure are also working on a very important project that will make a sound from the train winner in Çorlu. The delegation will give a series of recommendations to the TCDD in order not to repeat such accidents. In Corlu, the train crash “lecture“ where 25 died and 340 was injured. A series of önüne transformative can steps will be taken in order to prevent similar accidents and loss of lives. Systems such as bridges, culverts and tunnels in railway lines will be developed to develop systems that will perceive the “danger için for rail traffic as technologically and to alert the relevant units. The railway that has been built for a hundred years İn
- Denial of 478 Million Euro Wastes Claims in Marmaray from the Ministry 09/06/2019 Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, some of the media in the press "taken to be used in Marmaray train sets, abandoned to the fate of not being used," the claims do not reflect the reality said. In this statement, Marmaray was provided with a total of 400 train sets for 54 vehicles by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM), considering future target passenger numbers and spare vehicle requirement calculations for operation. 20 5 wagons and 13,6 wagon and 29 wagon and 2013 wagon and 333 wagon and 24 wagon and 10 wagon and 19 wo ...
- Tender Announcement: Preparation of RRR and Landscaping Projects of Work Huts and Water Tower Buildings at Niğde Station Field and Preparation of RRR and Landscaping Projects of Yeşilhisar Station Chiefs and YBO Conducting Buildings 01/11/2017 TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Preparation of RRR and Landscaping Projects of Workers' Huts and Water Tower Buildings at Niğde Station Site and Preparation of RRR and Environmental Design Projects of Yeşilhisar Station Chiefs and YBO Conducting Buildings SUBJECT OF THE BIDDING AND SUBMISSION OF SUBMISSIONS Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF PURCHASE AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE b) Address: Behiçbey - YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA c) Phone number: 0312 309 0515 - Internal: 8781 d) Fax number: 0312 211 1225 e) MÜ
- TCDD 'Emergency Solution' Thinks' Bursa-Yenişehir Train at the First Stage 03/12/2018 Developments in the future ... Bursa, the largest investment in public resources, the fastest train project started with big goals, but some problems are experiencing. In fact ... In the project, the works on the Bursa-Yenişehir line reached a certain stage. Roads and work on the viaducts came to an end. The tunnels have a small section. The realization rate of the line reached 70. Infrastructure works in Bursa-Yenişehir line are coming towards the superstructure stage which will be formed by rail laying and electronic systems. However, the construction of Yenişehir-Osmaneli line could not be started. On the other hand, 3 is very big when the superstructure and electromechanical system of the Bursa-Yenişehir line is awarded with the infrastructure, superstructure and electromechanical system of the Yenişehir-Osmaneli line in April.
- Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Trabzon and Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Tirebolu railway line projects were registered not to be made by the ministry 08/02/2012 Karadeniz Technical University (Ktü) Faculty of Engineering and Architecture Civil Engineering Department of Transportation Dr. Fazıl Çelik said that Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Trabzon and Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Tirebolu railway line projects, which were built by a special company by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, were registered as not being made by the ministry. Professor Dr. Fazil Celik, Trabzon Journalists Association at a press conference, 25 December 2011'de Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that he wrote a letter. Professor Dr. Steel, "the letter, a special company was built in Trabzon, presented in Trabzon 7 billion pounds Trabzon-Erzincan Railway Project is extremely wrong, the resources of the country"
- TCDD Edirne - Kars High-Speed Train Project 35 new developments in negotiations with China for financing a billion-dollar project 18/04/2012 New developments have been made on the gerçekleştiril Edirne - Kars High Speed Train Project Hızlı to be realized within the framework of the cooperation agreement signed between the Ministry of Transport and the China Railway Ministry. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Negotiations with China continue to finance the 35 billion-dollar project. China has recently come to the table for the project that came up during the visit to China. China's line from Edirne to Ardahan in the form of a single line that they take the proposal that the authorities, China, the project is expressed in the direction of the project, and the Chinese at this stage, first of all the detail will be clarified the porejelerinin said. Read more Haber