Trabzon Provincial Health Directorate National Medical Rescue Team (UMKE) 's organization in the 2018 in the' Sea Accident N theme Kurtarma Şehit J.Asb. Kd. Bçvş. Ferhat GEDİK This year, Trabzon UMKE Provincial Exercise on the “Aircraft Crash dan was held at Trabzon Airport.
According to the scenario in the exercise d A passenger plane from ABC Airport, which is coming from Istanbul Airport to Trabzon Airport, has slipped from the track due to adverse weather conditions after the wheel has been put to Trabzon Airport. The 64 passenger and the passenger plane with the 6 crew went towards the sea at the end of the runway and suffered severe damage. The 5 ton fuel is damaged and the right engine is damaged. The plane is damaged and the sea is drifting from the front part of the sea and there are falling into the sea.
The emergence of the emergency tower, airport RFF teams and Emergency teams UMKE, 112 (Provincial Ambulance Service), 158 Coast Guard East Black Sea Group Command, 155 Trabzon Police Department, 151 Coastal Safety Directorate, 122 AFAD, 110 Fire Department, Airport Property Administration and Requests for assistance by reporting to the Governorship of Trabzon. Emergency crews go to the scene before the fire extinguished the aircraft. Coast Guard DEGAK Boat 2, which is in good condition in the sea, takes the injured on the boat. XIUM 6 1 boat falls into the sea takes the wounded 6. DEGAK and KIYEM 112 Boots deliver the injured to the 2 ambulances waiting in the Port of Trabzon. The Coast Guard Helicopter is in bad condition and the 112 gets the injured on the helicopter. He took the injured to the helicopter and delivered to the 5 Ambulance. After extinguishing the fire, AFAD teams perform Hazmat scans with appropriate clothing. After the negative scan, the safe area is determined by strips, leaving the control of the area for the health organization to the UMKE Teams. With the 6 team of 112 team, UMKE Teams are the first to perform the triage of the survivors. The wounded who are classified as being red-coded with appropriate medical techniques are taken to the Medical End Point (TUN) tent established by UMKE after the accident. The wounded are treated by the doctors at the medical endpoint in terms of trauma and carbon monoxide exposure and transferred to the appropriate hospitals in accordance with the urgency order by XNUMX ambulances. Tıbbi
80 personnel and 5 UMKE Tool, 1 Mobile Command Vehicle, 2 Logistics Tool from XKEUM, 112 15 personnel from 4, 5 personnel with 34 bed, 1 Ambulance, 1 personnel, 1 Coast Guard Command, 5 Coast Guard Boat, 1 3 personnel and 8 vehicles from Trabzon AFAD, 1 personnel from Trabzon Port Authority, 1 personnel from the Coastal Safety Directorate, 5 Bot, 2 Fire Truck and 250 personnel from Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Fire Department, XNUMX personnel from Trabzon Airport Health Supervision Center XNUMX staff attended with airport staff.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Dangerous Moments in Ankara Metro 06/01/2019 Sparks and flames emerged as a result of a breakdown in the electrical system in Ankara Metro. The train, which was moving from Batıkent to Kızılay direction, stopped as a result of sudden electric shedding and jolt on the İvedik bridge. Sparks and flames from the front of the train caused a short panic in the train. In the event of loss of life and injury, firefighters intervened. Construction repairs took 40 minutes in the subway station for a while (Habersol).
- Fearful Moments in Cable Car in Uludağ 19/05/2012 The unfavorable weather conditions in Bursa caused horror-filled moments in the ropeway of Uludağ. The tourists who come to visit Uludağ, one of Turkey's leading tourism centers, with the cable car rocking storm had moments of fear. The cable car carrying tourists from Bursa to Uludağ was swayed while traveling with the effect of the wind. Passengers who had to stop from time to time at the height of the 80 meter had a brief panic in the passengers. All the passengers that Uludağ brought to Bursa were canceled due to adverse weather conditions. With the normalization of the weather conditions of the cable car which is one of the important tourism arteries of Bursa Bursa
- Fearful moments on the cable car to the summit of Uludağ 19/05/2012 The unfavorable weather conditions in Bursa caused horror-filled moments in the ropeway of Uludağ. The tourists who come to visit Uludağ, one of Turkey's leading tourism centers, with the cable car rocking storm had moments of fear. The cable car carrying tourists from Bursa to Uludağ was swayed while traveling with the effect of the wind. Passengers who had to stop from time to time at the height of the 80 meter had a brief panic in the passengers. All the passengers that Uludağ brought to Bursa were canceled due to adverse weather conditions. With the normalization of the weather conditions of the cable car which is one of the important tourism arteries of Bursa Bursa
- Metrobus drivers live fearless moments 18/01/2013 Metrobus drivers live in fearful moments Metrobus drivers live in fearful moments. Some of the passengers thought on the steering wheel, the drivers were surprised at what they would do. Metrobüste not only passengers, drivers are experiencing difficulties. A metrobus driver tells the interesting event with the following words: çalış The BRT is always full, which puts the road safety at risk, because we need to be very careful in the metrobus as well as on the roads, so I am very tired during the working hours we work with. Metrobus is more preferred for the citizens, which leads to excessive accumulation in the metroblog.
- Flooding moments in the lift at the Metrobus stop 09/09/2014 Metrobus stop overpass in the elevator in the moments of fear: An elderly couple, Caglayan Metrobus Stop stuck in the elevator. Approximately two hours stranded double airless staff on the elevator glass broke broke. Then the fire crews, the old couple saved by the stairs extended. After the elevator disaster in Çağlayan, a similar event took place today at Metrobus stop. This time, he was not feared and the elderly couple were rescued from the elevator where they were stranded. The incident occurred at the time of the elevator Xnumx in the elevator located at the metrobus stop Caglayan. Nurgül Yalçın and Doğan Yalçın were stranded in a double elevator. About…
- Transportation Passed 2018 Full 07/01/2019 TransportationPark Inc., a subsidiary of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, continues to grow in 2018. Transportation Park which provides public transportation services to the people of Kocaeli in 2018; Citizens' bus drivers and tram drivers were able to gain appreciation and respect for their exemplary movements. TransportationPark continued its activities in 2018 in the field of education and subjected all driver personnel to various trainings. In this way, it was aimed to provide a more peaceful and comfortable travel for the citizens. '' EN 13816 '' QUALITY CERTIFICATE OWNER TransportationPark is a comfortable, clean ın
- IMM Children's House, the semester will be full 18/01/2019 The Children's Assembly of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has prepared a series of activities for its members for the semester break. Hundreds of children will participate in the events, museum visits, aquarium trips, sports activities and Ottoman Archives will consist of trip programs. The Children's Assembly, which operates under the Directorate of Youth and Sports Directorate of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, organizes a series of activities for students to spend their semester break. IMM Children's Assembly members will start their holiday activities with ice skating experience at IMM Silivrikapi Ice Rink today. During the 9 day-long event, students will experience the excitement of sliding on ice by taking lessons from expert instructors. Members of the IMM Children's Assembly İ
- European Standards Suitable for CEN Olympos Cable Car Technically Exciting 30/06/2012 In accordance with European standards CEN, the ropeway technology guarantees a journey away from the daily routine at a light wind height. Olympos Ropeway 4350 meter is one of the longest ropeways in the world with its line length. Olympos Teleferik has been built by Doppelmayr / Garaventa Group, a leading company in the planning and construction of cable cars all over the world, under very rigorous conditions. Safety along the whole line The ropeways are considered the safest vehicles in the world. It provides a wide range of different safety devices. Mechanisms that can be used in emergency and emergency situations can be used in emergency situations, for example in the event of a power failure lar
- Kula cable car project created excitement in the district 11/02/2013 Kula ropeway project created excitement in the district The ropeway in İzmir Balçova, which could not leave for years, was expected to be opened as soon as possible. The people of Izmir have been waiting for 5 for the reinstatement of Balçova Teleferik Facilities whose tenders have been canceled due to various reasons. to be a member of the district of the fairy chimneys will be reached with the cable car announced. Yeni Asır Newspaper Director Ali Kayadibi and Yeni Asır Manisa Bureau Representative Ali Filizkan told about the projects of Yeni Asır Newspaper President Selim Aşkın said that Kula, which is called isa burned country Müdür, is the starred district. Revenues in tourism Turizm
- Excitement starts at Saklıkent Ski Center 16/12/2015 Excitement begins at Saklıkent Ski Center: The first snow of the year has fallen to the Saklıkent Ski Center, which is located in the center of Antalya, at a distance of 45. The second snowfall is expected at the summit, where favorable conditions for skiing have not yet taken place. Saklikent Ski Center Business Manager Latif Sahin, said they expect snowfall to bring the tracks still ready for skiing. Sahin said the ground was covered with a few inches of snow after the first rainfall, "The ground was tightened with the help of construction equipment. Snowfall is expected in the next week. We think we will open the ski season at the peak days of the new year," he said. Besides Saklıkent, Isparta Davraz Ski Center is the season in
- Olympos Ropeways Technically Exciting 30/06/2012 In accordance with European standards CEN, the ropeway technology guarantees a journey away from the daily routine at a light wind height. Olympos Ropeway 4350 meter is one of the longest ropeways in the world with its line length. Olympos Teleferik has been built by Doppelmayr / Garaventa Group, a leading company in the planning and construction of cable cars all over the world, under very rigorous conditions. Safety along the whole line The ropeways are considered the safest vehicles in the world. It provides a wide range of different safety devices. Mechanisms that can be used in emergency and emergency situations can be used in emergency situations, for example in the event of a power failure lar
- Excavations in Istanbul with Marmaray Excavations 14/11/2012 The history of Istanbul with the Marmaray excavations creates excitement The least known history of ISTANBUL covers periods of no writing. The Yenikapı data, which emerged from the Marmaray excavations in recent years alongside the Yarımburgaz Cave, Fikirtepe and Pendik settlements, contributes to Istanbul's urban memory in terms of the history of civilization as prehistoric periods. Although there is little information about Neolithic and Chalcolithic sites of Istanbul except the Paleolithic ages of Istanbul, very little about the Bronze Ages. 2. no data could be reached about the thousand cultures. However, BC. 3. and 2. There is a dense settlement in and around Anatolia. In addition, BC. 2 is in the middle of UM
- A new excitement for rail travel 04/07/2014 A new excitement comes to rail travel: Setur, which brings comfort and luxury together, explores Africa. Setur revives the unforgettable train trips, invites to witness the dances of penguins in Africa's wildlife, meeting baboons, crocodiles and taking pictures with seals. . Moreover, with a luxury train, ödün Setur offers the opportunity to recognize the natural life in Africa without sacrificing comfort. The adventure will start in Cape Town, which has a colonial architecture with the most luxurious train of Africa, Rovos, and continues with the Hope Cape Peninsula, Diamond Mines, Capital City Pretoria, Botswana, home to the largest plant kingdom in the world. Made in Zimbabwe Hwange National Park Zimb
- Exciting project: Ankara-Istanbul 70 minutes 21/12/2014 Exciting project: Ankara-Istanbul 70 minutes: Ankara-Istanbul Line will be downloaded to 70 minutes. Hamad Al Sani, the Emir of Qatar, will be at the table in talks with the President today. The "direct-high-speed train" project, which will take the transportation between Ankara and Istanbul to 70 minutes, was thrilled. The project was planned to be constructed with the kel Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) için model, which was announced by the Minister of Transport, Lütfi Elvan, and it was learned that the project was launched for some countries including Qatar. During the talks with Qatar's Emir Sheikh Qasim bin Hamad Al Sani, who will be hosted by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan today Kon
- Söke Train Station Project Excites 23/05/2016 Söke Train Station Project Excites: Within the scope of Söke Train Station Landscaping Project, 2 Bin 100 m2 will be restored and 30 Bin m2 landscaping will be done. The contractor started to work in the Restoration and Landscaping of Buildings in the Train Station Basin which has been on the agenda of Söke for a long time. Kani Construction, which received the tender of 7 million 622 thousand 768 for the project, was delivered in January. The completion time of the project will be 720 days. Technical visits and examinations were carried out in the area where the project will take place. Soke District Governor Tahsin Kurtbeyoğlu, Soke Mayor Kay
- Rail system exciting 05/10/2016 Rail system exciting: President of the Chamber of Architects Ustaömeroğlu evaluated the rail system Trabzon Chamber of Architects President Gürol Ustaömeroğlu made a statement about the route of the Rail System Project, which was accepted and accepted in the Metropolitan Municipality Council. Ustaömeroğlu stated that it is exciting that the Rail System will be added to Trabzon. When we know this type of information, we will give a more detailed opinion. The step taken for now is happiness and excitement. We thank everyone who contributed ese
- Excitement started at Bursa ExtremPark 31/08/2018 Bursa ExtremPark, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktaş and Grand National Assembly of Turkey (TGNA) Human Rights Association provided the opportunity to do adrenaline-filled activities such as free jumping, mountain slides, giant swing-giant trampoline and zipline. Inspection Commission President Hakan Çavuşoğlu opened for visits. Ataturk indicating that the Urban Forest in 76 Founded thousand square meters believe that aroused great interest of the park Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, "I believe that here, both Turkey and Europe, the world's draw heavy tourists from different geographies. ExtremPark, adrenaline-filled content will be an indispensable adventure-lovers. Mez
- Moving moments at the Metrobus stop 21/04/2016 Moving moments at the Metrobus stop: The stall was completely emptied due to the 5 pieces of suspicious backpack left on the E-3 Highway Darülaceze metrobus stop in Istanbul. Metrobuses pass through the station as transit, after the examination of the police, took the bags on the top of the stop. With empty bags, the citizens took a sigh of relief. E-5 Highway Hospice-Perpa metrobus stop over the 3 pieces of the suspected citizens of the backpack, the officials informed the situation. Notice that the police on the scene of the case, the security section by pulling the bag closed. The authorities then released the citizens of the stop. Metrobus drivers who were aware of the situation went to the next station by passing through the station. Durum
- Drivers who want to go to Kartepe Ski Center have had a hard time 10/12/2013 Drivers who want to go to Kartepe Ski Center had a hard time: the drivers who want to go to Kartepe ski resort in Kocaeli, had a hard time due to snowfall. Those who did not have snow tires, continued to wear chains. Snowfall is effective in high sections of Kocaeli. Snowfall in the region of the highest mountains in the region of Samanlı Mountains 1650 Kartepe began to show the effect of snowfall. Kartepe road was covered with white cover. Snow plow vehicles continue to work to keep the road open. Drivers who want to go to Kartepe, had a hard time. Drivers who had no snow tires stayed on the road, but continued on their way after attaching their chains. Kartepe ...
- Olympos Teleferik has unforgettable moments 15/04/2016 Olympos Teleferik brings unforgettable moments to guests: The world's longest second, Europe's longest cable car, combines the Mediterranean with the summit of the Tahtali Mountain, the 2 thousand 365 meters. Olympos Teleferik, the technology and engineering marvel that everyone who comes to Antalya for business or tourism purposes must see, stands out as an ideal and unforgettable choice for daily visits. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NATIONAL PARK The Olympos Teleferik, one of the most beautiful national parks in the world, offers unforgettable moments to visitors to the summit by following the wild forests and unique cedar trees, over the clouds, steep slopes, valleys and wild animals.
- The icy tram road in Eskişehir had a dangerous time for a citizen 09/01/2013 Eskişehir in the icy tram road to a citizen lived a dangerous moments of bicycles A citizen carrying bicycles in Eskişehir, with the snow on the road to the tram due to the icy road fell to the ground. On both sides of the road on the way of tram services, avoided the tram driver. With the cold weather under the influence of the dormitory, snow was started in Eskişehir at night and the day was enlightened and icing occurred at many points of the province. Snow thickness in the high parts of the city reached 15 centimeters. Citizens who wanted to go to work in the morning had difficulty in walking. Municipal teams, began to work on the main streets of the city of salting. Under the influence of the city Ş
- Fast Train Underpass in Sakarya Makes Peasants Have Difficult Moments (Video) 16/01/2013 Fast Train Underpass in Sakarya Peasants live in difficult moments Under the high-speed railway line construction in Pamukova district of Sakarya, underpass was filled with water. The underpass made within the scope of the High-speed Train Line construction in Pamukova District of Sakarya was filled with water. Residents in nearby villages began to look for ways to go to the garden and fields. Residents at Oruçlu Village of Pamukova District 1.5 said that they had difficulties in reaching agricultural lands due to the High Speed Train Project which has been going on for years. In order to pass to agricultural lands, the villagers, who are faced with the underpass, are trying to pass through the water in the iler
- Fearful Moments Happened While Carrying Wagons Exported to Bulgaria 20/03/2013 When Moving Wagon Issued Bulgaria has happened Anxious Moments Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) Bulgaria Railways to produce the luxurious beds with special trucks hit the road carriages to be delivered. Wagon-loaded TIRs caused traffic congestion in and around the port during the transition from Lapseki District of Çanakkale to Gallipoli. In Eskişehir, the production of the completed 30 passenger car with bed was started. The wagons loaded to the trucks were set off. The carriages from the Lapseki District of Çanakkale and the wagons carrying the wagon passing through Gallipoli created interesting images. He watched with curious eyes the landing of the 32 meter long wagon-loaded trucks at Gallipoli. TIR's narrow street T
- Heavy snowfall traffic in Istanbul has a hard time (Video) 11/12/2013 Heavy snowfall in Istanbul had a hard time with traffic: the expected snowfall in Istanbul for the last few days began to show the effects of yesterday evening. Early in the morning to go to work for citizens who had a hard time due to heavy snowfall. Many of the citizens who took into account the warnings made by the authorities from the beginning of the week have used public transport instead of private vehicles. In traffic, there was intensity at certain points. Municipal teams, the citizens of the intensive use of pavements and overpasses are also constantly doing salting work. At some metrobus stops, there was occasional intensity. Indicating that the measures taken are Alın
- The moments of smile in Eskişehir's new tramway test drive 20/07/2014 Eskişehir's new tram way test smile moments: Eskişehir's Yenikent and Gültepe neighborhood between the new tram way to test the road, while the old habits of citizens from time to time both the traffic is blocking, as well as the images that make people smile. During the tramway work, the road is empty and can be reached as a result of quite a search for the citizens who are parked their vehicles as they wish. Citizens in the region, in their speech, due to the month of Ramadan car owners to take bread and pita or other reasons to park their cars on the tram, and they say that they are looking for car owners. Some…