Bus service to ulukentten city hospital started
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bus Transportation From Ulukent to City Hospital Started 14/05/2019 Elazig Municipality Transportation Directorate organized a trip to Ulukent Mahallesi on the voyages of the municipal buses, and the Şehit Fethi Sekin City Hospital direct flights were launched. The Elazig Municipality said in a statement, "Our Mayor Sahin Şerifoğulları'nın orders from the Ulukent Şehit Fethi Sekin City Hospital direct flights to the 13 May was launched as of May. With the commencement of the expeditions, an important problem of our residents has been solved.
- Transportation to Izmir Katip Celebi University Atatürk Training and Research Hospital by Rail 13/08/2012 Our hospital is located in the Yeşilyurt district of Karabağlar district. The transportation rail system is provided by the Municipal Buses and Commercial minibuses. TRANSPORTATION FROM CENTER To reach our hospital from the center, you can reach the transportation of the city buses specified below. A-) 5 YEŞİLYURT - KONAK B-) 18 ŞEHİTLER - KONAK (BY EMERGENCY SERVICE) C-) 19 COOPERATIVE HOUSES - KONAK (BY EMERGENCY SERVICE) BASMANE GUARANTEE: Our citizens who prefer to reach our hospital through the districts or towns connected to the Aegean Region by rail system , Basmane, the last station in the station after landing in the Basmane Square, the Council istasyon
- Antalya Nostalgia Tramway Training and Research Hospital 23/11/2014 Antalya Nostalgia Tramway Training and Research Hospital: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Turel, the network of rail systems will be expanded and the Nostalgia Tram from the Museum to be extended to the Training-Research Hospital. Antalya Metropolitan Mayor Türel'in announced 3.Etap rail system lines between the Nostalgia Trolley, Varsak-Bus Station-University-Training-Research line to be connected to the agenda. Accordingly, a single-line rail system with a 5 km route Zerdalilik-Museum tram line will be extended to the Training and Research Hospital. If the bus station is combined with the line that will come to Education-Research, it will be possible to create a route in the form of Otogar-University-Education-Research-Konyaaltı Street-Işıklar. Thus, from Fatih and Varsak to uninterrupted Lights't
- Tram line will be extended to Konya City Hospital 30/11/2016 Tram line will be extended to Konya City Hospital: Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek visited Konya Karatay and All District Headmen Association and gave information about investments in the district. President Akyürek, said that the district's recent investments in large-scale development, stating that the development will continue in the coming period. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek visited Konya Karatay and All District Headmen Association and chatted with the headmen about the investments made in Karatay. Hz. Rumi's tomb and mosque complex in the town of Karatay that have become one of the most important values throughout Turkey voicing President Akyürek made in the recent urban Karatay ...
- Comfortable Transportation to Kocaeli Dentistry Faculty Hospital 06/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues construction and renovation works throughout the city. Within the scope of the studies carried out by the Department of Transportation, alternative transportation routes are created in the necessary places of the city. As a continuation of Hürler Street (Ortail Yolu), which connects Kullar and Yuvacık, a new way to reach the Faculty of Dentistry Hospital and region was established. THREE 200 METER PATH It is preferred by the citizens because it is a short cut to the Faculty of Dentistry Hospital and Yuvacık region. Bin 200 meter-long road was created as a descent of two exits. 8 meters X
- Response to the Claim of Access to the Mersin City Hospital from Kocamaz 01/06/2018 At the press conference held at the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Convention and Exhibition Center, President Kocamaz responded to the allegations that Mersin City Hospital was experiencing difficulties in transportation. Veren Mersin City Hospital is being provided with continuous transportation. Toplantı Burhanettin Kocamaz, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, has recently been in the press and public opinion. Mersin City Hospital and the Metropolitan Municipality of Mersin as a responsible for the problem of access to the news they made statements about the news. Since the day they took office as Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, not to create transportation problems in Mersin, but to solve the transportation problems that they are carrying out the work of President Kocamaz, as claimed, ediy
- First Trip to Funicular Hospital in Çaycuma Hospital 28/12/2018 The funicular, which will provide access to the pedestrian street from Abdullah Kalaycı Street to Çaycuma Municipality, made its first voyage with the participation of Mayor Bülent Kantarcı. Çaycuma Mayor Bülent Kantarcı's City Elevator (Funicular), which is among the promises of 2014 in local elections, has started to operate. Mechanical installation of the funicular, which will operate between Çaycuma State Hospital and Abdullah Kalaycı Street, will be completed. The first expedition of the funicular was held with the participation of Mayor Bülent Kantarcı and the staff of Çaycuma Municipality. In addition to President Kantarcı, Vice President Timuçin Pak and Editor
- New Bus Route to Eskisehir City Hospital 01/02/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has created a new bus route between the City Hospital and Tepebaşı district in accordance with the demands of the citizens. 4 February 2019 Red 45, which will move at intervals of 51 from Monday onwards, will start the time at 6.20 by the Espark Tram Stop. Citizens who want to return to the city center from the City Hospital will be able to use the Red 6.45 to be lifted at 51. Red Line No. 51 Line Route to City Hospital: Espark Tram Stop Front First Departure-İsmet İnönü 1 Cad.- Esgaz A.Ş - Tepebaşı Municipality - İsmet İnönü 2 Cad.-A.Ü. Faculty of Pharmacy Gate-Salih Bozok Cad.-Yunus Emre Kap
- Tramway Expedition to Eskisehir City Hospital begins! 06/03/2019 Eskişehir City Hospital on the tram route, the passenger transport 10 March 2019 will start on Sunday said that the citizens of Eskisehir City Hospital from time to time was forced. The news of this matter came from ESTRAM officials. The tram line built in the direction of the City Hospital has been undergoing test drives for some time. According to information received today, passenger transportation is now starting on this tram route. After the tests are completed, the first voyages will start on Sunday. Tramways will be exchanged between the Opera and City Hospital. Preparations are ok, tram services 10 starts in March Recently, test drives were carried out, the lines expected by the citizens Hazırlık
- Connection Roads to Bilkent City Hospital Opened to Traffic 14/03/2019 Bilkent City Hospital with a bed capacity of 3 bin 633, which includes many hospitals, was opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Bilkent City Hospital, which started to serve in Bilkent region, was completed by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, connecting roads and intersection works that will provide easy access from every point of the capital. HOSPITAL TRANSPORTATION WILL EASY, CITY TRAFFIC WILL WILL ENTRY 100 thousand people with a daily 30 thousand vehicles are expected to reach the City Hospital by using the Eskişehir Road, the capital of the Metropolitan Municipality, the Department of Science Affairs teams to create alternative routes working day to day, Hacettepe University and Bilkent City Hospital The connection path between yol
- Transportation to Bursa City Hospital 10/06/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, Turkey's largest listed among the targeted opening of this year 10 investment and Bursa also said he quickly took the road works to facilitate access to the City Hospital. Bursa Mayor Alinur Aktaş, Bursa City Hospital on-site studies aimed at facilitating access to the road examined. Mayor Aktaş, together with Metropolitan Municipality bureaucrats, accompanied by AK Party Nilüfer District President Ufuk Ay, Nilüfer Organized Industrial Zone (NOSAB) observed the asphalt applications. “NOSAB will also relax Başkan Mayor Aktaş, who started the first day of the week after the Ramadan Feast, said Ak It is a concern of Bursa's health yakından
- 31 Starts Derbent-Tuzla Expeditions for trains that will stop as of January 2012 27/01/2012 31 will launch an express bus service between Derbent and Tuzla before the train departures. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, 31 January 2012 will stop the bus service for stops between Derbent-Tuzla will set up a bus service. High Speed Train (YHT) Project will be stopped due to the work to be stopped in the train service to prevent the victims of the 200 number one express will be organized. Parallel Stations to Train Stations Bus times will be provided by the daily 8000 passenger to travel between Derbent and Tuzla without any problems. 31 January 2012 will be stopped with the date of the train to serve as an alternative to the city bus train timetable UM
- Maintenance Completed, Cable Car Expeditions to Uludağ Starts Tomorrow 20/04/2012 The cable car which connects the city center with the summit, starts its tomorrow flights after a month's maintenance. 49 For years, Bursalılar and foreign tourists who want to live in the city's tourism richness of the cable car carrying the peak of Uludag, was taken periodically after the winter season. The electric and electromechanical systems of the ropeway were checked twice a year before winter and summer. The cable car, which provides alternative transportation to Uludağ since 1963, will resume its voyages tomorrow after the periodic maintenance that lasts throughout April. Source: www.olay.com.tr
- Why did the train stops? 04/01/2012 CHP Kocaeli Deputy M. Hilal Kaplan gave a written question about the stopping of train services in our region within the scope of High Speed Train (YHT) Project. Kaplan, the Minister of Transport, the request to be answered in writing by Binali Yildirim to the Presidency of the Parliament to ask, how to eliminate the grievances of people using the railway, asked whether the measures taken. QUESTIONS THAT KAPLAN PROVIDED Kaplan was addressing the following questions to the Minister Yıldırım on the future victimization by rail transport in the area of 14 thousand people in our region: like what…
- Uludağ Dondu Cable Car Services failed 01/03/2012 Transportation to Uludag, which is one of the important centers of winter tourism minus 15 despite the cold did not interfere. The cable car, before the summers of the holidaymakers before Kadiyayla and then went to Sarıalan. Arab tourists in the cold and heavy snowfall in the cable car experienced interesting moments in the snow thickness of the 3 60 meters reached 40 centimeters. While heavy snow life was adversely affected, the Metropolitan Municipality did not interfere with the ropeway flights. Apart from the heavy storm, the cable car XNUMX'ar carried the groups of people to Uludağ. Heavy snowfall attracts most Arab tourists. Tourists visiting Uludağ as a group read Arabic couplets on the cable car. The Turkish flag in Kadıyayla is…
- Ropeways 28/04/2012 46 years in Bursa, the domestic and foreign tourists transported to Uludag cable car, approximately a month after the completion of maintenance work began. The ropeway, one of Bursa's tims, started service again after the maintenance work was completed. Since 1963 years 2 Uludag providing alternative transportation 285 thousand meters long with Turkey's longest cable car carries the distinction of being overhead line electrical and electromagnetic maintenance was performed. The 4 pulley on the 16 pulley and cable car masts in the 310 cab has ended. The ropeway started to operate on the first day and attracted great interest from local and foreign tourists. In addition to the people of Bursa Bur
- Pegasus Tel Aviv flights to 3 per day 03/04/2014 Pegasus Tel Aviv Expeditions Arrived to 3 every day: Pegasus Airlines, which has been flying since June 2012, is on its 30 expedition from 3 March. In a wide geography extending its guests to Europe, the Balkans, the Caucasus and the Middle East, Pegasus Airlines increased its number of flights to Tel Aviv, which is one of the most important centers of both holiday and business world. Pegasus Airlines, which hosts approximately 32 with the mutual flights of Tel Aviv from the June 79 to the end of 2012 by the end of 2013.
- Avair-Marmara Island flights to İDO, 26 starts at April with advantageous prices. 09/04/2014 Avair-Marmara Island expeditions of IDO 26 TL with advantageous prices 18 starts in April: İDO launches new flights in spring months and 18 launches Marmara-Avşa Island flights from April to Friday. Marmara and Avşa Island, which are among the most popular places of the weekends and summer resorts, are going to Istanbul on Friday evenings. The advantage of returning on Sunday evenings is starting from 26 TL at İDO. while interest for holiday and recreation centers is increasing, IDO is also launching Avsa and Marmara Island flights. 18 April 2014 For flights starting on Friday, 26 UM
- 9 test runs on new ropeway of Uludağ begin in November 03/11/2013 Uludag begins in November 9 test runs of the new gondola lift: the most important winter tourism centers of Turkey Uludag again the center of attraction will make its test flight of the first stage of the new cable car project will begin in November 9. When the project is completed, transportation between Teferrüç and the Hotels Region will be provided in 8 with 175 gondola type cabins of 22Ner people. Bursa 's 50 annual symbol Teleferik'in last December' Build-operate-transfer 'model initiated in the renovation work, the area between Teferrüş and Sarıalan studies completed. 9 On October, the test runs between Teferrüç and Sarıalan, consisting of 4 thousand 500 meters. Total 8 bin 840 meter-long cable car Toplam
- Daily bus service starts to Erciyes Mountain 31/01/2014 Daily bus services started to the Erciyes Mountain. The Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to provide easy transportation to those who want to go to Erciyes as a day tour during the semester, started daily bus services. From Erkilet Airport, 30 will depart from January to January and the passengers will pass through Erciyes Ski Center through the city center. Buses departing from the Erkilet Airport in 09.50 every day during the semester, will be taken to Erciyes in front of Ipeksaray Shopping Center in 10.00 and taking passengers from the Zi Evran Zawah in 10.10. For the return, the buses that will depart from Erciyes at 16.00 will follow the same route and complete their flights.
- Countdown to Uludağa Cable Car Expeditions (Video) 19/02/2014 Countdown has started for Uludag ropeway expeditions: Mayor Recep Altepe said that the renewal works will be started in March. President Altepe, Uludag, the cable car station in the area of Sarıalan construction and examined the line work. Mayor Altepe stated that the activities in Bursa are accessible and accessible to the sea, land and air, and that one of them is a ropeway project. They intend to prepare Uludağ as much as summer tourism as well as winter and summer to shorten access to Uludağ and to make the world's favorite tourist center independent of rubber wheeled vehicles.
- Test Services Launched in the New Metro of Izmir 26/01/2012 Bornova Hospital-Evka 3 metro line with the 2 thousand 250 meters tunnel, completing two stations Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, began test drives. Tests between 20.00 and 06.00 watches the technical details of the train sets such as the alignment of the rails, whether there is a problem with the energy intake, the measurement of the sound level, the safety of the scissor, the electronic control of the vehicle, signaling and communication. Bornova-Evka 3 metro line is less than happy. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has completed two stations with total 2 thousand 250 meters as a tunnel, has two stops in the direction of İzmir Metro, Bornova, Ege University and Evka kapa
- Uludag cable car service begins (Photo Gallery) 17/05/2014 Uludağa cable car flights begin: Mayor Recep Altepe, the Metropolitan Municipality of Uludag to modernize the modernization of the goal of modernizing the journey to the city of the new ropeway journey will begin at the end of May, heralded that the voyage. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa Governor Munir Karaloğlu together with the cable car Kadıyayla and Sarıalan stations, Uludag Hotels Region and Coban. Expressing that the work of the ropeway has reached the stage of completion, the Mayor Recep Altepe gave information about the ropeway, which is one of the important means of transportation in the city of Bursa, and said, eden We are taking important steps to develop tourism in Bursa. Transportation to Uludağ Ulu
- ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY: Bus metro and metrobus flights 27/01/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 870 vehicles and work machines, 2 bin 406 personnel are fighting with snowy weather conditions. Bus and subway flights have also been increased due to snowfall. Mayor Kadir Topbas, in his statement in the evening had asked the Istanbulites to use public transportation. Snowfall which continues to affect Istanbul in the evening hours continues. Snow, which lasted until the morning and sometimes storm in the form of a storm, did not cause any negativity in transportation. According to the information received from the Regional Directorate of Meteorology, snowfall intervals will continue until the evening hours. Homeless guests are visiting Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Road Maintenance Ev
- Cancel the cable car and funicular expeditions due to the anniversary of the trip 01/05/2014 Due to the anniversary of the trip, cancel the ropeway and funicular expeditions: Within the framework of the measures taken due to the anniversary of Gezi, the flights were canceled on the Taksim-Kabataş Funicular and Maçka-Taşkışla cable car lines. Due to the anniversary of the Gezi protests, the police took intensive security measures around Taksim and closed the vehicle to the square. Metro services are made up to Osmanbey. TELEFERIC FESTIVALS WILL BE CANCELLED Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has also announced the cancellation of the fleet. In the statement, "Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Taksim-Kabatas Funicular and Maçka-Taşkışla cable car lines are not made according to the decision of the Governor's Office." The statement said. VAPUR SEPANS WERE CANCELED Also on Twitter for cancellation of City Lines İ