Additional services for the play off
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kocaelispor's Play-off Challenge Additional Campaigns 14/05/2019 Kocaelispor with New Çorumspor Play-off semifinals between 2. 15 May 2019 will be played at Kocaelispor Stadium on 19.30 Wednesday. All the teams of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department and ULAŞIMPARK A.Ş. were mobilized for the citizens to follow the important meeting. ADDITIONAL SEASONS FOR MATCH It is expected that the match, which is an important encounter for Kocaelispor, will attract great interest. For the football competition, the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli was mobilized in order to ensure that the citizens did not have difficulty in accessing the stadium and to enjoy the match. On the match day, 150 KS, 750 KS and 15 KS buses will serve the citizens. FROM 17.30 X
- Off Road Festival in Kartepe 26/07/2018 Kartepe Municipality, Kartepe Off-Road Club and Kartepe Association of Natural Life Protection and Tourism will make an excitement at the off-road festival in Maşukiye at the weekend. Kartepe Municipality, Kartepe Off-Road Club and Kartepe Natural Life Protection and Tourism Association in cooperation with the-Kartepe Off-Road Festival iş 28-29 July 2018 dates will be held in Maşukiye. All racing lovers who want to experience Off-Road excitement will be in Kartepe Municipality Kartepe Off-Road Festival. The festivities are expected to be followed by motor and extreme sports enthusiasts.
- Erzincan 4X4 Off-Road Outdoor Sports Club in Tokat 06/11/2018 Erzincan 4X4 Off-Road Outdoor Sports Club participated in competitions organized in Tokat under the sponsorship of Erzincan Municipality. Erzincan is in the category S1 Av. Hakan Yesil, in the category S2 Fuat Cagli, S3 Sinan Deniz represented in the category. Tokat Tokat Municipality and Extreme Off-Road Club "held by the tournament in Tokat off-road from various places in Turkey 35 off-road vehicle was exciting to the audience. Erzincan 4X4 Off-Road Outdoor Sports Club Association President Sinan Deniz “On behalf of our club, Erzincan Municipality and the Mayor of Erzincan Cemalettin Başsoy, who value the sport and the sportsmen in this road we are going to introduce to Erzincan and other provinces to Erzincan, X
- First Time Off-Road Event was Held by Tokat Municipality 06/11/2018 Tokat Municipality and Tokat Toex Off-Road Club organized the first time Off Road and Youth Camp. On Saturday, the event started with a cortege trip on the Cumhuriyet Square and ended with the races organized by Tokat Municipality on the back of the Ahi Houses of Topçam Quarter on Sunday. 10 from the province of the 150 pilot to watch the races of the citizens to go up the hill, a car participating in the race overturned the thrilling moments. Tokat Municipality and Tokat Extreme Off-Road Club inde by the citizens of the city center organized the first off-road races showed great interest. Erzincan, Niksar, Ordu Korgan and Erz
- Adapazarı Train Station Project will be tendered and moved before the commencement of flights 23/01/2012 The transportation of Adapazarı Train Station, which was decided to be transported to the Intercity Bus Terminal on the grounds that it caused disruptions in transportation, will be carried out before the train starts. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu, Cihan News Agency (Cihan) told reporter, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project construction works will be moved to the station before the commencement of the train stopped. Toçoğlu noted that they will implement the project in the process of stopping the train service; "Due to the high speed train works, the train service between Adapazari and Istanbul was stopped. In the meantime, we are preparing the tender for the project. We are planning to implement this project before the train services return to normal.
- Expeditions In The New Cable Car Line Of Uludağ Will Start In May 10/04/2014 In the New Cable Car Line of Uludağ, the Expeditions Will Start in May: The test runs on the cable car line renewed by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality will continue and the passenger flights in Uludağ, Kadıyayla and Sarıalan regions will resume in May. Seyfettin Avşar, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality, examined the ongoing works at the Teferrüç Station together with the Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Altın. Avsar, the Metropolitan Municipality of Uludag 12 aiming to be evaluated during the month, said: "Our ropeway work is going on rapidly, the end of the 9 kilometer line will be made easier and modern transportation to Uludag," he said. As the work of the cable car continues, all the controls are done Tel
- On the Bursa Teleferik line, sand bagged flights end 06/05/2014 On the Bursa cable car line, sand bagged expeditions end: The world's longest-range air vehicle, the Bursa Ropeway, came to the end of its trial flights with sandbags. Teferrüç-Kadıyayla-Sarıalan between the 4 thousand 980 meter-long route will start the voyage of the Bursa cable car with the sand bags to the end of the trial voyages. One of the iconic buildings in Bursa, the ropeway was scheduled to be held as of May. '' 95 percent of TEST COMPLETED '' Turkey's first manned aircraft which was redesigned and 1963 years of service in the cable car began following closely the work of modernization Bursa Cableway Inc. Governance…
- Uludağ Cable car counting days for voyages 20/05/2014 Uludag Teleferik trip counts the days for the voyage: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, the Metropolitan Municipality of Uludag to modernize the transportation to modernize the goal of modernizing the new cable car journeys to the city will begin in late May heralded. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa Governor Munir Karaloğlu together with the cable car Kadıyayla and Sarıalan stations, Uludag Hotels Region and Coban. Expressing that the work of the ropeway has reached the stage of completion, the Mayor Recep Altepe gave information about the ropeway, which is one of the important means of transportation on the way to become a tourism city of Bursa.
- The flights stopped in Haydarpaşa and the daily travel cost was found to be 25 TL. 06/04/2012 Intercity passenger transport from Haydarpaşa Train Station 31 has stopped since January. Thousands of university students and laborers traveling between Sakarya, Kocaeli and Istanbul are still victims. Thousands of university students and laborers who travel from Haydarpaşa to neighboring cities such as Kocaeli and Sakarya are victims of stoppages. The stopping of the flights was related to the process of leaving Haydarpaşa from being a gar. Haydarpaşa's 'gar function lost' started with the Marmaray project and High Speed Train line. The main plan for the Gar is not denied by the authorities and the hotel projects. Meanwhile, trains departing from Haydarpaşa kullanan
- Expeditions for LYS in ESTRAM 15/06/2012 Because of the Undergraduate Placement Exam (LYS) to be held in 16-17 and 23-24 June, ESTRAM said that tram stops will be increased on Sundays where exams will not be a problem for university candidates who will take the exam. According to a written statement made by the General Directorate of ESTRAM 17 and 24 June days, Bus Station-SSK line 5 minutes, Osmangazi-Opera line with the frequency of the 8 tram times will be run. Source: www.beyazgazete.com