Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 19 May will be held on Sunday to commemorate the enthusiastic and wide participation of the celebrations of Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day. Another decision adopted in the Metropolitan Municipality Council decided to give free public transportation service during Ramadan Feast.
The second assembly of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which was chaired by Tunç Soyer, was held in May. In order to facilitate participation in 100 May Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day celebrations, the special tariff was determined only on the 19 May Day. Accordingly, 19 will be the only 19 penny on May, Sunday, on the bus, ferry, subway, tram and commuter vehicles.
Free Eid Al-Fitr
Another proposal adopted by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Assembly was that free public transportation would be provided at the Ramadan Feast. In the public transportation vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality, free tariffs were accepted during the festival.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Eid Feast in Istanbul and 19 Free Public Transport in May? 16/05/2019 Parliamentary Assembly, Ramadan Feast and 19 May in Istanbul, free public transportation was accepted in parliament. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Council, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council 1. Deputy Mayor Göksel Gümüşdağ's May meetings will take place in Istanbul. RAMADAN BAYRAMI AND 19 MAY IN MAY 19 May and Ramadan Feast on Youth and Sports Day in Istanbul Commemoration of the free transportation of public transport vehicles in Istanbul, the report was approved unanimously by the members of the council. CANDIDATES AND EXECUTIVES FOR THE EXAMS TO BE EXAMED FOR EXAMINATIONS
- Special transportation schedule for 29 October Republic Day in Izmir: 1 will be a penny 14/10/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality determined the public transportation tariff for the citizens who would like to participate in the events that will be held on the October Day of the 29 Cumhuriyet 1 Kuruş esi. 94 the Republic of Turkey. The celebration of the year to celebrate the joy of the people of Izmir, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality came from. The Metropolitan Municipality Council, 29 made the public transportation tariff '1 Kuruş' on October Sunday in order to facilitate participation in the events. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, 2 on October, making a call from social media accounts for the celebration of the Republic Day "free" to the request of the Ministry of Interior announced that the transmission. The Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which took action upon the proposal of Mayor Kocaoğlu oğlu
- Free public transport in Ramadan 22/06/2017 Public Transportation Free of Diyarbakir: Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality will provide free public transportation services due to Ramadan Feast. Public transportation, the day of the day starting 12.00'dan free during the holiday will carry the citizens. On the first day of the eve and holiday, 117 will be transported free of charge to the cemeteries from the points determined in the citizens, city center and districts with the rings to be created by means of vehicles. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and districts due to Ramadan Feast of citizens to provide comfortable and comfortable travel to provide free public transport. Metropolitan Municipality public transport, on the eve of the day 12.00'dan free during the holiday will carry the citizens. Intensive…
- Transportation and Parkomats Free in Kocaeli at Ramadan Feast 02/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, during the Ramadan Feast of citizens to be able to get together with friends and relatives to provide free transportation services as every year. In this context, with the decision of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Council, citizens 4 June Tuesday the first day of the Feast will end free of charge until 6 June Thursday. TRANSPORTATION The decision taken in Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Council will be free of charge for public transport, tram and sea transportation at the Ramadan Festival. LINE THESE TRANSPORTATION Transportation Park's Line 200 İzmit-Kartal, Line 250 Bus Station-Sabiha Gökçen, Line 250G Gebze Bus Station - Sabiha BU
- Transportation in Eskisehir Free during Ramadan 17/05/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, the City Council unanimously adopted the decision taken during the Ramadan Feast of trams and buses will be served free of charge. With the decision taken by the Metropolitan Municipality Council for the citizens to carry out their eid visits easily, 3 will serve trams and buses of the Metropolitan Municipality during the day in Eskişehir.
- First Day of Ramadan Feast in Erzurum Free 02/06/2019 Ram Free transportation vazgeç, which becomes a tradition in Erzurum, will also be indispensable for this holiday. On the first day of the festival, with the instruction of Erzurum Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, all the public buses, private public buses and line minibuses will carry free passengers. Within the scope of special services, transportation to the cemeteries will be carried out in a special program. After the Eid prayer, the Metropolitan Municipality will organize ring trips to and from the 45 mosque in the city center. FREE SEPARATORS WILL START IN 08.00 All the services will be carried out without interruption in accordance with Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality's public transportation program. The first day of the feast is free at 08.00 Bayram
- Bus Metro and Steamers in Istanbul for Ramazan Bayrami 14/07/2015 Bus, Metro and Steamers in Istanbul at Ramazan Bayrami Not Free but Reduced: 17 Istanbul City, which wants to provide a comfortable transportation to Istanbul residents at 2015, will start in 50. During the festival, IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim- Kabataş funicular and city lines ferries and İstanbul Otobüs AŞ and private public buses were not free of charge, but provided a discount of% 50. With the decision taken in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, public transportation vehicles will serve with a discount of XNUMX during Ramadan Feast. During the Assembly meeting held at the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's Saraçhane building, during the Ramadan Feast, traffic relief and public transportation İstanbul
- Bridges and Motorways in Eid al-Fitr Free! 13/06/2018 The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, announced that during the Eid al-Fitr holiday, the 15 July Martyrs' Bridge, the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and the freeways are free of charge between 15-17 June. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, ya public free highway and bridges will be free during the Feast of Ramadan, Bayram he said. Arslan, due to the lack of intensity in the feast traffic, we say to everyone, please don't go to hurry. An hour late, but go with peace and health. We want all our citizens to follow the rules. We are in constant consultation with the Ministry of the Interior, and we identify the points where citizens make the most mistakes and sürekli
- Bridges and Highways Free 01/06/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, General Directorate of Highways (KGM) operated by motorways and bridges, 10 June will be free until 07.00 announced. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ramadan holiday will begin as of tomorrow, so millions of people waiting for the road, he said. With the decision of the President-Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model, except the bridge and motorways, all the motorways and bridges operated by KGM free of charge during the holiday will be free during the holiday, Turhan, 10 June 07.00 said the application will continue until Monday. … We have taken all the precautions güvenli There are additional flights in the air and sea routes and ve
- 19 Park in Eskişehir May and Ramadan Feast 17/05/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, 19 May Youth and Sports Day Commemoration of Atatürk and Ramadan Feast during the holiday in order to provide convenience for some citizens announced that some parking spaces will be available free of charge. In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk at Youth and Sports Day and the Ramadan Feast, citizens can use the free parking on the Kızılcıklı Mahmut Pehlivan Street, Şair Fuzuli Street, Sakarya Street, Fabrikalar Street and the open car park next to the Air Martyrdom. specified.
- Transportation in Kocaeli 19 May Youth and Sports Day Free 18/05/2019 Mayor of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality's May meeting on May of May held a major decision to please the citizens. In addition to the Ramadan Feast, it was decided to have free transportation on 16 May Youth and Sports Day. TRANSPORTATION The decision taken in Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Council will be free of charge for public transport, tram and sea transportation at the Ramadan Festival. These lines will go to Hat 19 Izmit-Kartal, Hat 200 Bus Station-Sabiha Gokcen, Hat 250G Gebze Bus Station - Sabiha Gokcen Airport lines will continue for a fee. 250 MAY'S TRANSPORTATION In May, this is the AY
- 29 Transportation in Izmir on October 1 Kurus 11/10/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, just like last year, this year's 29 October Republic Day public transportation tariff "1 kurus" was determined as. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Assembly of the Republic of Turkey on the anniversary of the founding xnumx'inc, Monday, October 95 the public transport tariffs in order to facilitate their participation in the celebration events will be held '29 penny' did. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which took action upon the proposal of Mayor Kocaoğlu, decided unanimously: "In case of a decision taken in accordance with the Law No. 1 before the Festival, the implementation of free tariffs for public transportation vehicles of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality shall be Municipality ...
- Transportation in Istanbul Percentage of Ramadan 13/07/2013 Transportation in Istanbul Percentage of Ramadan in the 50 Reduced: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, the first session of July in public transportation, the decision to make a discount in the Ramadan Feast was received unanimously. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, 8, 9 10 50 will take place in August between the public transportation vehicles in Istanbul on the XNUMX discounted the decision. Ak Parti Group Deputy Chairman M. Ergün Turan and CHP Group Deputy Chairman Fahrettin Kayhan signed the resolution of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council with the gün Voting Union Ak. According to the decision taken; IETT General Directorate of buses and metrobus vehicles, İ
- 50 Discounted Transportation in Ramadan 23/06/2017 50 Discounted in Istanbul at the Ramazan Day in Istanbul Discounted: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality made a written statement with IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim-Kabatas funicular and city lines steamboats and İstanbul Otobüs A.Ş. and private public buses will offer a discounted service of 50% at Eid al-Fitr. A written statement was made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality about Ramadan Feast measures. In the written statement, "IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim-Kabatas funicular and city lines ferries and Istanbul Bus Co and private public buses will offer discounted service at% 50." White Table 153 for citizens to solve all kinds of complaints and 0538 ve
- Fast Train 20 in Japan 16/03/2013 Fast Train 20 in Japan Receives from the Flood In Japan, the 300-ton high-speed train that can drive 715 miles per hour was taken from service due to 20 penny. According to the news published in Japan's best-selling Yomiuri newspaper, a conductor in the captain's department opened his wallet to check the coins. At this time, the 10 Yen (20 penny) of the mine jumped out of the wallet. Although the conductor tried to catch the money, the money fell in through the small hole in the speed adjustment arm of the high-speed train. Despite this problem, the fast train came up to Tokyo station. When arriving at the station, the passenger asked for the changing train to be changed, despite the taking of the train. A
- Transportation in Istanbul 50 Reduced Percentage During Ramadan Feast 31/07/2013 Transportation in Istanbul Percentage During Ramadan Feast 50 Reduced: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, during the Ramadan Feast, the public transportation decided to make a discount of 50 percent. IMM also took a series of measures to make the Eid al-Fitr run smoothly. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, funicular, city lines and ferries of Istanbul Bus. and special public buses, 50 decided to travel with discount. According to this, citizens will benefit from 3 discount on public transportation on 50 day. IMM also took a series of measures for Eid al-Fitr. Ayrıca
- We're building a 'rail' without borrowing a penny, we're building a rail 27/08/2012 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Hurriyet Newspaper columnist Yilmaz Ozdil'in published on August 9, 'What You Wanted', said in a statement on the article, '' Ak Parti government during the period of one penny was not borrowed for the railways. They do not have a habit of separating people like these, millet he said. General Directorate of the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) said that the maximum speed given in recent years to the construction of new railway lines, "railroads, as in xnumx't onwards like the Republic's first year was again a state policy," he said. Minister Binali Yildirim said at the Culture and Honey Festival held in Refahiye, Erzincan:
- One penny we're laying 'rail' without borrowing 27/08/2012 Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yildirim, Hurriyet Newspaper writer Yilmaz Ozdil'in published in August, published on the article 'What We Did You Like', 'said in a statement,' 'Ak Parti government during the period of one-penny debts for railways were not taken. They do not have a habit of separating people like these, millet he said. General Directorate of the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) said that the maximum speed given in recent years to the construction of new railway lines, "railroads, as in xnumx't onwards like the Republic's first year was again a state policy," he said. Minister Binali Yildirim said at the Culture and Honey Festival held in Refahiye, Erzincan:
- Transfer from IETT ring lines to metro only 5 kuruş 02/12/2013 IETT ring lines to the metro transfer only 5 penny: New service under the supply lines, IETT ring lines from the metro and IETT ring lines to the metro transfer cost was reported to be only 5 kurus. Access to the Metro is now easier ... For the integration of the M3 line, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the IETT General Directorate, coordinated with Istanbul Transportation, launched the 11 new feed bus line to promote the use of public transportation in access to the metro. In total, the new feed lines where the 32 bus will operate; Basaksehir, Kayasehir, Kucukcekmece Halkalı Mah., Mehmet Akif Mah, Arnavutkoy, Bagcilar Kirazli and Evren Mah., Sahintepe, Guvercintepe, Mah
- Boztepe Ropeway, Ramadan Feast Filled 29/06/2017 Boztepe Teleferik, Ramadan Feast Filled in Ramadan: Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, which is a subsidiary of ORBEL A.Ş. ropeway, which is operated by the city, is overfilled at the Ramadan Feast. The Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Enver Yilmaz said, ik About 4 a thousand people visited our cable car a day. During the holidays, the citizens of the weather, the opportunity to be beautiful in the air, leaving them an insatiable Army. Our guests, who came from the provinces and the surrounding provinces, enjoyed the opportunity to reach Boztepe at an altitude of 25 meters Ord.
- Kartal-Kadikoy Metro will make its first flight in Ramadan 29/07/2012 The first subway of the Anatolian side of Kadıköy-Kartal line was approached. Kadikoy-Kartal Metro, the world's fastest tunneled tunnel, will start its journey at the Ramadan Feast. The metro line, which has a capacity of 22 million passengers per day, cost 1,5 billion liras. 1,6-Kadikoy-Kartal between the metro and the time of the 29-1 per minute according to the density of passengers can be done. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan scored the base of the Kadıköy-Kartal metro line built by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality at 1,5. In the Ramadan Feast, even the last trial expeditions will be started to carry passengers. 2005 is a hundred percent harmony of smart wagons with the line in the ongoing trial voyages X
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line Additional Flight in Ramadan 26/05/2018 TCDD Tasimacilik AS will make additional interim flights between Ankara and Istanbul (Pendik) in order to meet the increasing passenger demand due to Ramadan Feast. 14 and 17 YHTs operated between Ankara and Istanbul (Pendik) in June will be moving from 13.25 in Ankara to 18.45 in Istanbul. Additional high-speed trains will provide passenger capacity of one thousand 644 between Ankara and Istanbul. In addition, all passengers will be able to get round-trip tickets at the same time during the Ramadan holiday. All YHT flights will be available for 23-29 June.
- Free Public Transport in the Feast of Sacrifice in Van 17/08/2018 Van Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and district during the Eid Al-Adha during the holiday of citizens to provide comfortable and comfortable travel free public transport will provide. Buses belonging to the Metropolitan Municipality will provide free public transport during the day (4, 21, 22 and 23 August). Taking the necessary measures for the citizens not to have any transportation difficulties due to the intense cemetery and relatives visits in Van, the Metropolitan Municipality will also organize additional flights to allow the passengers to travel comfortably.
- Metro-Ramadan Feast to Download Kadikoy-Kartal to 29 Minutes 08/07/2012 The world's fastest excavated tunnel in the 22-kilometer Kadıköy-Kartal metro will be raised to the Ramadan Feast. 5 is going on the subway, Kadikoy, Kartal, 29. Şenol Baştakar, Star Newspaper reporter, checked the Kadıköy-Kartal metro station on the spot for Ramadan. The performance of passenger-filled wagons was also tested by putting bags in the railcars. ISTANBUL Metropolitan Municipality, Kadikoy-Kartal Metro Station to accelerate the work to raise the Ramadan. The project, which is already in the 22 mileage and is the fastest metro project in the world, has reached the end of the test drive. STAR team, 17 wagon works in Kadıköy-Kartal ki
- Ramadan holiday due to increased flights on land, air and sea 17/08/2012 In parallel with the demand of passengers due to the holiday of Ramadan, additional flights were started in land, air, iron and sea routes. TCDD, the new main route for the Eid al-Fitr holiday and regional trains on the side of the new trains, to meet the increasing passenger demand, the main line trains with additional wagons reinforced. Konya-Izmir-Konya line, which has been renewed on the road, will travel with Konya Blue Train from tomorrow. The train departing from both provinces at 20.00 will follow the Izmir-Manisa-Uşak-Afyon and Konya route. Toros Express will start carrying passengers between Adana and Eskişehir-Adana. Toros Express consisting of 5 wagons, X