The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) announced the airline's airway, passenger and freight statistics for April of 2019.
Accordingly, in April of 2019;
Airplane traffic departing and departing from airports was 64.582 on domestic lines and 51.560 on international flights. Overflight traffic in the same month was realized as 38.657. Thus, the total aircraft traffic served in the airway reached 154.799 with overpasses.
Turkey this week in total domestic passenger traffic airports across the 8.065.084, 7.676.190 was realized with direct transit passengers in international lines including 15.760.181.
Airport traffic (cargo, mail and baggage) traffic; As of April, the number of 61.607 tons in domestic lines, 169.300 tons in international lines and 230.907 in total reached.
As of the end of April 2019 (4 monthly realizations);
Airplane traffic landing and taking off at airports was 257.626 on domestic flights and 173.193 on international flights. Overflight traffic in the same period was realized as 148.647. Thus, the total aircraft traffic served in the airway reached 579.466 with the overpasses.
Domestic passenger traffic in airports across Turkey in this period 32.648.367, while international passenger traffic was 24.412.023. Thus, the total passenger traffic along with direct transit passengers was realized as 57.159.408.
Airport traffic (cargo, mail and baggage) traffic; 252.293 tones in domestic lines, 794.638 tones in international lines and 1.046.931 in total.
2019 aircraft were served in Istanbul Airport in April of 26.862
In April, 2019 6.581, 20.281 for international flights, 26.862 for international flights and XNUMX for total in Istanbul Airport.
Passenger traffic was 1.006.889 for domestic flights and 3.405.069 for international flights.
31 In October, 2018 started the scheduled flights and 5-6 April 2019 at the Istanbul Airport where the eli Great Migration X was held; 2019 4 8.057 21.435 29.492 1.200.705 3.529.435 4.730.140 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Passenger traffic was XNUMX on domestic lines and XNUMX on international lines. (SAE)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 3 made ceiling travel by air per month 14/04/2014 3 has made air travel by month: The number of passengers of Atatürk Airport increased by 11 by three percent compared to the previous year. The 8 236 has traveled by air over a total of 12 milyo passengers, including a thousand 17 thousand foreign passengers. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, the number of passengers traveling by air in the first quarter of the year by 31 increased by 170 more than the same period last year, stating that, 'Air transportation this year also runs to the record. At the end of the year, the number of passengers to reach XNUMX million is not surprising at all, '' he said. Minister Elvan, State Airports van
- Arozözler moved by iron, forest fire extinguished 08/09/2012 Pozantı district of Adana Belemedik positions in the fire yesterday evening in the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) is also quenched with support. Fire region of the Regional Directorate of the intervention of the intervention team, the scene to the scene in a short time began to extinguish work. Teams are TCDD's 20 and 21. There was difficulty in interfering with the fire between the tunnels. Then, Mehmet Zeki Temur, Forest Regional Director of Adana asked TCDD for help. Two wagons were assigned by the Regional Directorate of Forestry by the Regional Directorate of TCDD under the order of the Governor of Adana Hüseyin Avni Coş. 2 was transported to the scene of the fire by loading the XNUMX on the stall station. Dur
- Arozözler moved in Adana, forest fire was extinguished 09/09/2012 Pozantı district of Adana Belemedik positions in the fire yesterday evening in the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) is also quenched with support. Fire region of the Regional Directorate of the intervention of the intervention team, the scene to the scene in a short time began to extinguish work. Teams are TCDD's 20 and 21. There was difficulty in interfering with the fire between the tunnels. Then, Mehmet Zeki Temur, Forest Regional Director of Adana asked TCDD for help. Two wagons were assigned by the Regional Directorate of Forestry by the Regional Directorate of TCDD under the order of the Governor of Adana Hüseyin Avni Coş. 2 was transported to the scene of the fire by loading the XNUMX on the stall station. Dur
- Massive ballast screening machine to be transported by road 05/05/2013 The giant ballast screening machine will be transported by road. A giant ballast screening machine with 48 meter length and 170 tons used in high-speed train construction in Sakarya will be taken to land by loading it to the special carrier due to the fact that the railway is closed. One week of preparation for loading the gigantic machine into the special carrier. The 240 caster, 30 axle, is available. The ballast screening machine, which was brought from Germany by a private company to use in the construction of the Eskişehir-İstanbul stage of the high-speed train project, was requested to be taken to Karaman after the completion of the work here. However, due to the high speed train works between Köseköy and Karaköy;
- Airlines in Turkey last year was Million Passengers Use 210 06/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the number of passengers using the airline by the end of last year in Turkey, including direct transit passengers, reported that increased 8,6 percent compared to the previous year 210 million 189 thousand 945 reached. Minister Turhan, General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) prepared by the 2018 year of air, aircraft, passenger and freight statistics announced. In December of last year, the airports landing and taking off in the aircraft traffic domestic 62 thousand 128, while in outline Turhan said that 40 thousand 978, in the upper traffic flow in the same month, he said amounted to 38 thousand 603. ...
- 419 passenger will be transported in one pass at Ankara-Istanbul YHT 27/07/2014 419 passengers will be transported in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line in one time: 40 passengers will be able to move between Ankara and Istanbul in three hours and 419 minutes. There will be four different categories of tickets for six-wagon trains. The Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line opened between Ankara and Istanbul for a three-hour 40 minute. Ankara-Eskişehir section of 533 kilometers of Ankara-İstanbul YHT line of 245 kilometers was put into service at 2009. There will be nine stops in Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, İzmit, Gebze and Pendik. In the first stage, the last stop will be Pendik and then the station will be hat
- 84 Million Passengers Moved in Public Transport Vehicles in Konya 26/02/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to all corners of Konya thanks to its wide transportation network, environmentally friendly, natural gas and last system transportation vehicles, carried 2017 bus line and 276 million 2 thousand passengers in 84 tram line in 656. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which is serving once again to Konya's 31 district with the New Metropolitan Law, has also made significant strides in the area of public transportation. Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek, they strengthened with the public transport fleet in Konya natural gas and environment-friendly buses in Turkey stating that they are the first municipalities offering electric buses into service, always the latest technologies in the public transportation field ...
- Meetings of Antalya by Rail Will Make Doping Effect on Cruise Tourism 10/07/2012 Antalya Chamber of Shipping (DTO) President of the Antalya Branch Ahmet Erol, Antalya-Konya, Antalya-Burdur-Afyon railway line for many years in case of realization of the cruise tourism in terms of the region and the country will provide significant contributions to the economy, he said. Antalya City Council Economic Work Group, 'Antalya-Konya-Aksaray-Nevsehir and Kayseri Railway Line and Antalya Railway Preliminary Studies' was discussed. The meeting was attended by a group of businessmen, politicians, representatives of the business community and non-governmental organizations. During the meeting, Antalya Port and railway project were discussed. Ahmet Erol, DTO Antalya Branch President, said that they have been working for 4 for the connection of Antalya Port to the railway. The cruise port of Antalya Harbor Antalya
- Trabzon's mega project will be completed by train 19/09/2016 The mega project of Trabzon will be completed by train: One of the Mega projects, Arsin investment island will be completed by train. Interior Minister Süleyman Soylu gave important messages about the projects during his visit to Trabzon. He explained all the investments from railway track to university. He even gave us new good news. Minister Soylu, Arsin investment island in the meeting with the Mayor of Arsin Erdem Sen. CLOSE FOLLOW-UP Şen explained the details of this meeting and said: “Our Minister of Internal Affairs Süleyman Soylu said that he was a follower of the investment island. He had already held a meeting to speed up this issue. The investment island of Arsin is on its way Ars. INFRASTRUCTURE Y
- Tender Announcement: Renting of Fast Road Refurbishment Machine, Welding with Tension and Protective Grinding with Sea 03/11/2016 TCDD Operations 3 District Directorate Fast Road Refurbishment Machine Rental, Tensioning Welding and Seamless Grinding Work Through Sea Matters SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO BIDS Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD xnumx.bölg Directorate b) Address: Atatürk Caddesi No: 3 / A 121 Alsancak / IZMIR c) Telephone number: 35220 0 232 464 31 / 31 d) Fax number: 4108 0 232 464 77 - 98 0232 463 16 e) Electronic mail address: email@example.com. f) Name, surname / title of the relevant staff f
- Bulgaria's Ruse Port to be Connected to Greece's Ports in Aegean Sea by High-Speed Train 12/09/2017 According to the Greek Minister of Transport, the investments will begin soon in order to build a high-speed train to connect the Greek city of Thessaloniki to Ruse, Bulgaria. The Greek side will spend 4 billion euros for this project. The purpose of the mentioned railway is the connection of the Greek Alexandroupolis, Thessaloniki and Kavala ports in the Aegean Sea with the Bulgarian Black Sea ports and the second largest river in Europe, the Danube River. A joint Bulgarian-Greek company will be established for the realization of the project. The protocol related to the train will be signed by the prime ministers of the two countries - Boyko Borisov and Aleksis Çipras on the 6 in Kavala, Greece.
- Today in History: 20 December 2016 Europe and Asia via land X 20/12/2017 In today's 20 December 1881 Decree of the Muharram Decree, all Ottoman debts were merged, while the bonds of the Rumeli Railways were separated. According to this; The interest payments on the bonus bonds were temporarily suspended. But the raffles continued. The nominal value of the bonds was reduced by 45,09 and reduced to 180,36. 20 December 1921 Anatolian-Baghdad and Afyon-Usak Railways and Baghdad Construction Company Directorate General Directorate was moved from Ankara to Eskisehir and then from Ankara to Konya. 20 December 1949 Erzurum-Hasankale (42 km) line is opened. 20 December 2016 The Eurasia Tunnel, which connects the continents of Europe and Asia, is opened.
- Airline and sea passenger transport data for Spain 28/01/2016 Spanish railway air and maritime passenger transport data: Spanish Railways company RENFE has carried 1,1 million passengers in 2015 by increasing the number of 31 passengers carrying high-speed trains. The total number of passengers along with conventional lines and local trains reached 465 million. The total passenger traffic of airlines operated by AENA was 207,4 million. Madrid (46,8 million passengers) and Barcelona (39,7 million passengers) took the first place in the passenger traffic of airports. State Ports in 2015 8,5 million seafaring cruise passengers use the ports; The total number of passengers along with the lines outside the cruise line is 30 ru
- Istanbul's public transport vehicles carry 2.5 million passengers per day 08/12/2013 Istanbul's public transport 2.5 million passengers transported per day: Istanbul, Turkey's most populous city public transport, 2.5 million passengers per day. Istanbul is the third in this field. Megan 1 months the number of passengers transported in the city exceeds the population of Turkey. In Istanbul, where the population is over 15 million, public transport is of great importance. Istanbul's passenger transport, which is one of the largest cities in the world, increased with the expansion of Marmaray and Metrobus lines. Earlier in the day 700 Thousands of passengers around the Metrobus, Beylikdüzü line that extends this figure, 1 exceeded million. Kartal-Kadıköy, which was opened previously açıl
- 1 Public Transport Vehicles in Trabzon 15/01/2018 In the Metropolitan Municipality of Trabzon 2017 carried 13 million 63 thousand 551 passengers. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, "We are there to serve our people day and night," he said. Serving the four corners of Trabzon with its wide transportation network, the Metropolitan Municipality has put the social municipality in the best way in the transportation area. 2017 million in the citizens of 2.7 transportation services in this service 'free card' was completely free with the benefit. In addition to free transportation services benefited by 65 citizens, persons with disabilities, veterans and martyrs and other rightful citizens, discounted transport by law UM
- The number of passengers transported by YHT has approached 10 million 14/03/2013 The number of passengers transported by YHT has approached 10 million people The number of passengers transported between Ankara, Konya and Eskişehir has approached 10 million people. General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of Highways said that citizens' perception of travel has changed. TCDD shared the results of YHT flights between Ankara and Eskişehir and Konya. ANKARA - ESKISEHIR INTER Turkey's High-Speed Train (YHT) of operation with the Ankara-Eskisehir line TCDD is reminiscent met with the opening on 13 March 2009, this track was recorded that a total of 10 times a day, including arrival 10 going 20. According to this;…
- Railway Transportation in adverse weather conditions 22/03/2013 Railway Transportation in Negative Weather Conditions The necessity of creating a green and clean environment for a healthy, safe future is now guiding the policies and investments that will be applied all over the world. In this context, EU countries have improved their financial structures and increased their efficiency by providing management autonomy in accordance with the Council of Europe Directive 91 / 440 on the railway sector. European union; It takes transportation as the key to modern economy and tries to increase the balance of transportation policies in favor of railway, sea and inland waterways. taşıma
- Rail transport in North America increased in April 07/05/2013 The volume of rail transport in North America increased in April, according to the American Railways Association (AAR), the intermodal traffic of US railways in April was recorded as 1,6 trailers and containers with an annual 962.019 increase. In April, the average weekly traffic of railways in the country reached the highest April level with the 240.505 trailer and container. In April, total wagon loading was recorded as 0,4 units with a yearly 1.108.722 decrease. In April, the data collected by the AAR increased nine percent in the 20 sector. In April, the largest increases in wagon shipments were v
- 17.5 Million Passengers Moved in Existing High Speed Lines 15/12/2014 It Moved 17.5 million passengers in the current Speed Train Line: the network woven by Turkey iron. Approximately one thousand 500 projects for iron networks, including the National Train Project, railway renovation and logistics center construction works are being carried out simultaneously. Turkey, Ankara-Eskisehir line 2009 in the High Speed Train (YHT), beginning the business world in this field in the sixth, the eighth country in Europe. Then, Ankara-Konya in 2011, Konya-Eskişehir in 2013, 25 in July 2014 in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line Eskişehir Istanbul (Pendik) section was opened. Up to now, the 17 500 thousand passengers traveled on these lines. In the near future only Ankara-Istanbul gelecekte
- 2014 million passengers moved in Konya-Ankara YHT flights in 1.8 18/01/2015 2014 moved 1.8 million passengers in the YHT yachts in 2014: 1 873 83 thousand people traveled in Konya between Ankara and Konya during the YHT voyages. The occupancy rate of trains approached to XNUMX. YHT 'from Ankara to Konya with the capital city, the urban economy has added vitality. On the weekends, those who visited the daily Mevlana increased the mobility. Mevlana guests, who went to Konya with YHT from Konya, said that they were happy to travel in a shorter time compared to the highway and added that they had to book tickets for YHT a few days before due to the low number of flights.
- 38 Million Into the 454,7 Project 25/02/2019 The General Directorate of DHMİ will continue to work on the 6 project, whose total investment amount is 771 billion 719 million 38 thousand pounds this year. For the projects in question last year 2 billion 454 thousand thousand pounds of the institution, spending the year, this year will spend 977 million 454 thousand pounds. In this context, Karaburun Air Navigation Training Facilities will be renewed and the construction works of the Balıkesir Central Airport terminal building will be completed this year. Adnan Menderes, Milas-Bodrum, Adiyaman, Sivas Nuri Demirag, Diyarbakir, Erzurum, Trabzon, Esenboga airports, runway, apron and taxi road construction and repair work will continue. Izmir Adnan İzmir
- Air cargo transportation from Bursa business world 09/10/2016 Air cargo transportation move from Bursa business world: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) Logistics Sector Council continues to work for the opening of Yenişehir Airport to 'air cargo' transportation. Representatives of the logistics sector came together at the council meeting at the Altıparmak service building. BCCI Board Member Aytuğ Honor, new airports in Turkey, highway projects and the high-speed train network with the logistics sector offers great contribution to the interconnection of metropolitan said. BTSO as soon as the completion of the establishment process of the Technology Organized Industrial Zone, which will contribute to advanced technology and value-added production Aytuğ Onur, ları TEKNOSAB, logistics advantages and forward B
- BTSO Continues Work for Air Freight Transportation 26/03/2017 BTSO continues its work for Air Freight Transportation: The members of the Logistics Council operating within the Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry examined the air cargo operation centers at Sabiha Gökçen Airport. BTSO Board Member Aytug Onur, Yenişehir Airport to open air cargo transportation BTSO Logistics Inc. and they have established in this area have accelerated the steps, he said. BTSO continues to work on the opening of Yenişehir Airport to air cargo transportation. Finally, the members of the Logistics Council, who examined the operation centers of Sabiha Gökçen Airport, one of the world's leading express companies, received information from the authorities about the operation processes of the operations. BTSO Board of Directors Yönetim
- BTSO Logistics Inc. starts air cargo transportation in Yenişehir Airport 27/02/2019 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry gives two new projects to the city economy. BTSO Chairman Ibrahim Burkay, Bursa business world with the aim of reducing logistics costs BTSO Logistics Inc. within the scope of work within the scope of Yenişehir Airport will begin to provide air cargo transportation services in March. President Burkay, the company will guide the transition to the new industrial revolution Model Factory project will open in the next month, he said. The BTSO February Ordinary Assembly Meeting was held in the Room Service Building. BTSO Chairman Ibrahim Burkay, in his speech at the meeting, continue to work according to the demands of the member of the 42 thousand BTSO O
- 2012 in Samsun Light rail system 21.7 carried million passengers 02/01/2013 In the light rail system 2012 in Samsun Light rail system 21.7 carried millions passengers 2012 million passengers in the light rail system 21.7. Samulaş general manager flocked. The 2011 million passenger rail system in 17 reached 2012 million in 21.7. 2014 2012 carried 21.7 million passengers. In the light rail system 2012 in Samsun carried 21.7 million passengers. Samulaş general manager flocked. The 2011 million passenger rail system in 17 reached 2012 million in 21.7. At the beginning of 2014, the number of trains will increase to 21. The light rail system of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality carried 2012 million passengers in 21.7. Ş