mayis rumeli railways
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Today in History: 23 January 1857 Rumeli railway construction 23/01/2012 23 In January 1857 the Ottoman state signed a contract with the British parliamentary Labro for the construction of Rumelia railways. Generally, the commercial purpose was kept in the foreground by the British companies on the small lines in the Balkans and in the rich regions of the Aegean. The Ottoman state was also considering military and political objectives as well as commercial purposes. The attempt to build the "Rumelia railways", which would provide Istanbul's connection to the Balkans and Europe, was an indication of this. The idea that the railways would provide the opportunity to send troops to the revolts and wars of the Ottoman Empire in Europe as soon as possible.
- Today in History: 14 May 1870 A part of the route through which the lines of Rumeli Railways will pass ... 14/05/2012 14 May 2009 The Theater Orıent (Şark) Express Project which was organized by TCDD, State Theaters and European Theater Association was introduced at Ankara Gar. 14 May 1870 A map of some of the destinations of the Rumeli Railways will be mapped and submitted to the Ministry of Public Works for approval. 3 June 1870 has been given a positive report. 14 May 1891 Thessaloniki-Monastery Line construction began with the ceremony.
- Today in History: May 25 1954 Turkey Rumeli railways have been taken to pay the last installment of the debt. 25/05/2012 May 25 1954 Turkey Rumeli last installment of the loan taken for the railways have been paid.
- Today in History: 30 July 1869 Rumeli railway construction began exploration work 30/07/2012 30 July 1869 Rumeli railway construction began exploration work.
- Today in History: 5 October 1908 Bulgaria declares its independence. 19 April 1909 with the protocol dated Rumelia ... 05/10/2012 5 October 1869 Babıali secured 10 million francs with a special contract with Hirsch and committed to pay within 65 annually. 5 October 1908 Bulgaria has declared its independence. 19 agreed to pay 1909 million francs to the Ottoman Empire for the part of the Rumelian Railways on its side and the Belova-Vakarel line with the protocol dated April 42. The 21 million 500 thousand Frank of this figure was paid to the Orient Railroad Company.
- Today in History: 11 October 1872 The 1 million 980 thousand bonus bonds of the Rumeli railways ... 11/10/2012 11 1872 1 980 1 230 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Construction of Skopje-Mitrovica and Tirnova-Yambol lines began.
- Today in History: 2 December 1861 The concession granted to the Rumeli railway, the provisions of the contract ... 02/12/2012 Today 2 December 1861 The concession granted for the Rumeli railway was terminated because the provisions of the contract were not fulfilled.
- Today in History: 19 December 1868 Minister of Nafia Davut Pasha will be able to build a railway in Rumelia ... 19/12/2012 Today 19 December 1868 Naviator Davut Pasha was sent to Europe to search for suitable entrepreneurs who could build a railway in Rumeli. 19 December 1935 Sivas-Eskiköy line is opened.
- Today in History: 7 January 1870 Hirseh Rumeli Railroad Enterprise Company 07/01/2013 7 January 1870 Hirseh Rumeli Railroad Enterprise Company founded in Paris, 7 1919 January 1 January 2014 Fahreddin Pasha 1919 January XNUMX while leaving the city left the railway vehicles and materials.
- Today in History: 8 January 1878 From the French nationality of the Rumeli Railways Operating Company ... 08/01/2013 Today in the history 8 January 1878 Rumeli Railways Company Company has been requested permission from the Babıâli to pass from the French sub-nationality to Austrian nationality. 8 January 1883 Mersin-Tarsus concession edict was written. The concession period was starting from the date of issuance. 8 January 1893 Sultan II.Abdulhamid told the German Ambassador Rodin that he had not had to sleep at night in the UK, France and Russia's threats. 8 January 1902 The final agreement on the Baghdad Railways was concluded at the Council of Ministers in the Porte.