Who wants to be a millionaire? The question asked in the contest reminded us of the first domestic and national production of the steam locomotives. The story of our steam locomotives written in gold letters to our railway history is as follows;
Adnan Menderes 1957 in Ankara Youth Park, which will be operated in the "Mehmetçik" and "Efe" for the miniature trains in Eskişehir Cer Atelier prepared by riding one of the locomotives and said "I can make this great if you want the locomotive?" He said. Upon this request, in 1958, two steam locomotives are started to be manufactured completely in Eskişehir and Sivas Cer Ateliers with local opportunities. In the 1961 production is manufactured in Eskisehir, Turkey until completion of the services offered Railways steam locomotive "Karakurt", the valve is manufactured in Sivas "Booth" is called. These steam locomotives weigh 97 tons, have 1915 horsepower and can drive at 70 km / h. About 25 years after pulling their wagons to the four corners of the country after completing the economic life of the task by delivering the diesel locomotives and retired. Karakurt withdrew from Eskişehir and Bozkurt in Sivas; where he produced in Turkey Railway Machines Industry AŞ (TÜDEMSAŞ) it is exhibited.
Who wants to be a millionaire? 30 thousand pounds worth of 8 in the contest questioned our two forgotten railway history has moved to the agenda again. Question "In the 1961 by Turkish workers and engineers What is the name of the first steam locomotive produced in Turkey?" Came in the form. A) Karakaçan, b) Karayel, c) Karatren, d) Karakurt was given in the form. The contestant used the audience joker, and the audience's 63 answered land Karatren Yarışma. Based on the answer given by the audience, the contestant who answered ”Karatren Seyir was eliminated from the competition.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Who released the crisis in Izban, who solved the crisis? 16/10/2012 Employees 170'da started the action on the morning shift staff at the time of the work in the morning shift staff could not be done, Aliaga-Menderes flights were not done, the citizen was directed to the city bus. While the warning message went to those who were assigned to other shifts. İZBAN Chairman İsmet Duman came to İzmir in the evening and confiscated the crisis. 06.00 staff worked outside the 13 machine hour. İzmir residents carried the 20.00 thousand passengers every week. began the shock of the action. State Railways and Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Devlet
- TCDD claims to Davutoglu asked 13/01/2015 tagging allegations of TCDD were asked Davutoglu: CHP Deputy Chairman Sezgin Tanrikulu, Turkey State Railways (TCDD) asked the Prime Minister at the General Directorate of tagging their claims. Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu demanding a written reply to the Parliament Speaking to the Presidency of the Grand National Assembly of the CHP Sezgin Tanrıkulu, pointing to the news in the press, "According to the press reports, the State Railways General Directorate of a secret commission and consultants, Gezi Park Actions, In order to identify the bureaucrats who support the opposition parties, 37 has made a rat plug-in, study on XNUMX senior bureaucrats, consisting of deputy general managers, consultants, department heads and regional managers part
- Wants to be 'babayigit' for the Native Speed train 26/04/2014 Kamu I want to be the 'babayiğit' for the domestic high-speed train: Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) President Nurettin Özdebir, eni Let me authorize 3 year-long domestic high-speed train. We become the 'babayiğit' of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Let guarantee. There's nothing to be done provided that meet the required international spectrum in Turkey, "he said. Özdebir, AA said in a statement to reporters, the ASO as stating that they are working on projects related to many goods nationalization is not produced in Turkey, "Mainly subway cars in Turkey are working on the vernacularization speed train and public transport. In this sense, our country is very strong and beautiful steps were taken adımlar
- Today in History: 16 May 1991 TCDD Ankara Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum is opened. 16/05/2012 16 May 1991 TCDD Ankara Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum is opened. 16 May 1888 Mauser Company and Director of VVürttembergische Vereinsbank Alfred Kaulla, General Manager of Deutsche Bank, wrote to Georgvon Siemens for the railroad in Anatolia and 9 said that he agreed to take concession in the letter in August.
- Today in History: 2 August 1991 Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum Opened 02/08/2015 Today, 2 August 1914 was announced as a general mobilization, and then the General Directorate of Railroad Railways confiscated French and British railways. German and Austrian companies continued. Hicaz Railways were also under military rule. During the war, the railway closed for civilian transportation and the pilgrimage could not be carried out. 2 August 1944 Law No. 20 on 4643 million credit for the construction of railways up to Iraq and Iran border. 2 August 1991 Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum opened.
- Ankara open-air steam locomotive museum 16/11/2012 Ankara open-air steam locomotive museum is one of the most beautiful places in Ankara. Ankara open-air steam locomotive museum located in Ankara garda tandoğan, formerly used steam trains and coal cranes are exhibited and there is an excellent mechanical visually. This Ankara open-air steam locomotive museum is located opposite the International Facade of Gazi University Faculty of Engineering and Architecture. Ankara open-air steam locomotive museum is what you can go with your loved ones on a weekend, this museum is available with seats if
- Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum (Video and Picture) 01/12/2012 Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum A train on the way to the museum for those who love trains and train model Selcuk (Izmir) about 10km after you go up the road through the village of Çamlık. After entering the village, you can see the signboard of Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum where the TCDD's veteran steam locomotives are gathered on the right side of the road that goes down the light ramp. The museum is not visible at first glance and the inside of the museum, which is not visible from the outside, is on the main road, not on the side street. Contrary to my guess, a well-kept and pleasant environment is prepared, green all around. In the museum, especially the veteran steam locomotives, wagons, cranes Müz
- Europe's Largest Steam Locomotive Museum (Photo Gallery) 05/04/2013 Europe's Largest Steam Locomotive Museum Perhaps from Diyarbakır to İzmir, who knows what has brought us this locomotive. The locomotive can also carry our wagons from Erzurum to Izmir. Turkey's and Europe's largest Steam Locomotive Museum Is it possible to get distracted by wandering around the old year? Those who make ”black train“ journeys know in their childhood and youth. These unforgettable days lasting four days and three nights in small compartments. The train is a tricky race to touch our tree branches. While hanging from the windows, the locomotives emitted and burned. Sellers on the train at the stations, children screaming on the roads ”newspaper newspaper“ sat Anyway we are this İstasyon
- Today in History: 16 May 1991 TCDD Ankara Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum is opened. 16/05/2015 Today 16 May 1888 Mauser Company and Director of VVürttembergische Vereinsbank Alfred Kaulla has given a letter to Georgvon Siemens, General Manager of Deutsche Bank, for the railroad in Anatolia and 9 said that he agreed to take a concession in the letter in August. 16 May 1991 TCDD Ankara Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum is opened.
- Demolition Steam Locomotive Museum (Photo Gallery) 13/06/2013 Demolished Steam Locomotive Museum to be exhibited The steam locomotive which was not used for 40 years in Çankırı and produced in 1931 was taken to İstanbul to be exhibited in Rahmi Koç Museum. Rahmi Koc Museum Workshop Director Ilhan Akidil, AA correspondent, said in a statement, similar to the number of locomotives is very low, preserving them want to show younger generations said. The locomotive will explain what works well in the museum by describing what works in the Akidil, "The locomotive shall be saved from the idle situation will provide a better understanding of young people. 2 after the necessary studies in the year are planning to exhibit the locomotive," he said. Akidil, Turkey than they received from the general 3 steam engine, the museum ...
- TCDD Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum is left to its fate | Ankara 21/07/2013 The TCDD Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum has been left to its fate: it was abandoned to the fate of the TCDD Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum where the locomotives retired after serving in the first years of the Republic. The people of Ankara said, hay The museum is closed to us, but it is open to substance addicts. It has been left to the fate of veteran steam locomotives produced in countries such as Germany, Sweden and the United States, after which they have served since the early years of the Republic. In the museum where volatile substance addicts make their freight wagons home to them, they are all historical works ın
- 100 annual steam locomotive will be training vehicle at Karabuk University 22/07/2013 100 years will steam locomotive educational tool at Karabük University: Turkey's first Iron and Steel Institute and Rail Systems, which opened its Engineering Department Karabük University, accordingly Karabük 100 located in the Train Station Depot annual steam locomotive restoring and the Republic of Turkey to use for educational purposes Railways (TCDD) took over from General Directorate. With the protocol signed between TCDD Material Department and the university, the 1900 tonnes made in 65 was transferred to the 65 ton tender (coal boiler). 100 will host an annual date, indicating that Rector of Karabuk University. Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, school and city rail systems Bur
- Today in History: 2 August 1991 Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum opened. 02/08/2013 Today, 2 August 1914 was announced as a general mobilization, and then the General Directorate of Railroad Railways confiscated French and British railways. German and Austrian companies continued. Hicaz Railways were also under military rule. During the war, the railway closed for civilian transportation and the pilgrimage could not be carried out. 2 1944 20 4643 law for 2 million credit for the construction of railway up to Iraq and Iran border. 1991 August XNUMX Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum opened.
- Restoring century-old steam locomotive in Karabük 04/12/2013 The century-old steam locomotive is being restored in Karabük: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) and Karabük University (KBU) protocol signed between the century-old steam locomotive in form of scrap, it is being restored. TCDD Gar Store in Karabük, after serving out the remaining year of service 39 1987 101 in Turkey ton locomotive, the university began the restoration by placing the scope of the protocol Iron and Steel Campus. Rector of KBU Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, said in a statement to journalists, they continue to work on the road to becoming a valley of rail systems, and also have served in this road also said they belong to the works. The steam locomotive is a er
- Half-century steam locomotive will be used for training purposes (Photo Gallery) 08/12/2013 Half a century old steam locomotive now used for education purposes: Karabük University has half a century old locomotive with rot. Karabük University has a half-century locomotive that has been decayed. The locomotive waiting idly in Karabük Station was brought to the university and placed on the bottom of the stadium. After being restored, the locomotive will be used for sightseeing purposes. Located in Karabük TCDD Gar Store No. 56378 loco and the United States Wulcaniro Works Wikes-Barre began service in 1948 locomotives produced in factories in Turkey. In the 39 remaining steam locomotives out of service after years of unremitting work within the Authority 1987, Turkey's first Iron and Steel ...
- Centennial Steam Locomotive Restored 29/01/2014 The century-old steam locomotive had Restore: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) and Karabük University (KBU) signed the protocol, it was restored century-old steam locomotive in form of scrap. TCDD Gar Store in Karabük, after serving out the remaining year of service 39 1987 101 in Turkey ton locomotive restoration was done by placing the campus of the University of Iron and Steel under the protocol. Rector of KBU Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, told reporters, the new location of the steam locomotive brought in the scrap state and restored, with the new face of the university has become the rarest part of the university, he said. Restoration of the 2 month, describing Uysal, said: "Restoration"
- Moved to TCDD Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum (Video) 28/04/2014 TCDD Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum has been moved: TCDD Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum has been moved on 1991 on a part of Ankara Railway Station adjacent to Celal Bayar Boulevard! At the end of last year, we were informed by a railroad executive friend about the construction of the new Ankara Station and that the museum (locomotives) would be lifted. During the conversation, the trains told TCDD Behiç Bey Enterprises that they will be attracted to a place in the area where they are located and that they will be exhibited in a new museum structure. At the beginning of December of the last year (5 December), the caratren (buharlılar) in the museum moved to Behiç Bey, next to the sports field, to their new location overlooking the silos of the Turkish Grain Board (TMO). Here…
- Garda Showed Steam Locomotive Black Pearl Repaired and Painted 10/07/2014 Garda The exhibited steam locomotive was repaired and painted: Black Pearl was repaired and painted: The 87 annual steam locomotive, called "Black Pearl", was exhibited at Dinar Train Station. Gar Chief Suleyman Senturk said in a statement, the locomotive maintenance, re-displayed by the General Directorate of State Railways said. "Black Pearl, which became the symbol of Dinar, has attracted great interest from tourists," he said. "In our garage, there are some vehicles used in railways in the old years. The railway in Dinar symbolizes a great history in humans. couples are happy to come to the Dinar Station,
- Steam locomotive and jeep opened to visit 28/05/2015 Steam locomotive and opened the jeep to visit: historic steam locomotives in Turkey's first sugar factory and the sugar factory Alpullu Jeep was introduced in tourism. Of Turkey in Babaeski district Alpullu of the first sugar factory in the Atatürk Mansion's garage in Sugar Factory historic steam locomotives and Jeep renewal was to tourism, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, 20 the Alpullu visited in December 1930 Sugar Factory in the garage of the building that accommodates 1934 model steam locomotive and 1962 model jeep was renewed. Plant Manager Fikri Cömert, in his speech at the ceremony, said they were happy to bring the steam locomotive and jeep into tourism. The steam locomotive 58, the jeep is about 30 lı
- Railway Worker Made Steam Locomotive Model with Original Parts 25/07/2015 Railway worker, made with the original model steam locomotive parts: Sivas in Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) working as a laborer, Mehmet Öz, 48-born Mehmet, made the model of the first steam locomotive 'Bozkurt' produced in the railway factories in Sivas. One-to-one copy of the model locomotive completed in the 7 month using the materials in train construction. Mehmet Oz graduated from the Apprenticeship School and started to work at Tupemsas Branch in 1982. The self has repaired and manufactured wagon wheels for many years. The first steam locomotive produced in Sivas railway factories located in front of the factory at the beginning of the factory.
- Steam locomotive 16/09/2015 Steam locomotive on the shore of the Golden Horn: Rahmi M. Koç Museum organizes nostalgic train tours with the historic wagons taken with Baguley-Drewry, the 1965 Ruston & Hornsby diesel locomotive and 1970 on the narrow-line railway laid along the shore of the Golden Horn. Hasköy-Sütlüce Railway tours, weekends and holidays are held free of charge to the museum visitors every hour. Turkey in transportation, industry and communication history, which focuses on Rahmi M. Koç Museum, the Feast of Sacrifice in Istanbul will spend all of the train's first use in the transportation of freight and 190. Hasköy invites you to travel on the Sütlüce Railway. Even if not very old, the friendships established on the train journeys, the books read and finished, ında
- Today in History: 16 May 1991 TCDD Ankara Open Air Steam Locomotive 16/05/2016 Today 16 May 1888 Mauser Company and Director of VVürttembergische Vereinsbank Alfred Kaulla has given a letter to Georgvon Siemens, General Manager of Deutsche Bank, for the railroad in Anatolia and 9 said that he agreed to take a concession in the letter in August. 16 May 1991 TCDD Ankara Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum is opened.
- Today in History: 2 August 1991 Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum Tarih 02/08/2016 Today, 2 August 1914 was announced as a general mobilization, and then the General Directorate of Railroad Railways confiscated French and British railways. German and Austrian companies continued. Hicaz Railways were also under military rule. During the war, the railway closed for civilian transportation and the pilgrimage could not be carried out. 2 August 1944 Law No. 20 on 4643 million credit for the construction of railways up to Iraq and Iran border. 2 August 1991 Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum opened.
- Today in History: 16 May 1991 TCDD Ankara Open Air Steam Locomotive Tarih 16/05/2017 Today 16 May 1888 Mauser Company and Director of VVürttembergische Vereinsbank Alfred Kaulla has given a letter to Georgvon Siemens, General Manager of Deutsche Bank, for the railroad in Anatolia and 9 said that he agreed to take a concession in the letter in August. 16 May 1991 TCDD Ankara Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum is opened.
- Steam locomotives come to Afyonkarahisar 20/09/2017 Steam locomotive loaded from Akhisar reached Afyonkarahisar Gar. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Ali Cetinkaya Afyonkarahisar field station Gara downloaded from Akhisar to be exhibited in the landscape Steam locomotive reached in Afyonkarahisar. In Akhisar, the train was taken out of the city and the tractor was loaded with the help of the steam locomotive cranes in the Gar area. The transportation of the steam locomotive which became the symbol of the station in Akhisar caused sadness in the districts. TCDD Afyonkarahisar 7. Regional Manager Adem Sivri steam locomotive to the Gar'a after the investigation of the locomotive found. Regional Manager Sivri from his social media account "Today at Afyonkarahisar Ali Çetinkaya Gar site 5674"