Turkey's only and the world's largest 3. For the first time at International Rail and Light Rail Systems and Logistics Fair Eurasia Rail 2019, visitors to TCDD displayed a great interest with Raysimaş and DATEM.
TCDD stand, which was prepared with the theme of Ğ IZMIR, RAILWAY CITY “in accordance with the spirit of history and space at the Eurasia Rail Fair held in Izmir for the first time this year, became the focus of attention of local and foreign visitors.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- TCDD stand at the Eurasia Rail 09/03/2017 At the Eurasia Rail fair, the TCDD stand became the center of attention: 7. International Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair-Eurasia Rail 2017 Fair was held in 2-4 March 2017 at Istanbul Expo Center. Opening to the Istanbul Expo Center; Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yüksel Coşkunyürek, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Orhan Birdal, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, Jean-Pierre Loubionux, General Director of UIC International Railways Union, and senior executives of leading institutions and organizations in the railway industry attended. Deputy Speaker Çoşkunyürek gave a speech at the opening ceremony of ASLAN SHARE RAILWAY, "Son 14 LAN
- TCDD Stand Becomes Innotrans 2016 Fair (Photo Gallery) 23/09/2016 The TCDD Stand Became a Favorite at the Innotrans 2016 Fair: The 1996 11 of InnoTrans, the world's largest International Railway Transport Technologies Trade Fair, has been held every two years since 20, in Berlin on September 2016. At the InnoTrans Fair, an opening ceremony was held for the first time in Germany, and in other countries from around the world, industry, science and policy circles. InnoTrans, the world's leading exhibition for transport technology; Orhan Birdal, Deputy Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, TCDD TAŞIMACILIK AŞ, TÜVASAŞ, TÜLOMSAŞ and TÜDEMSAŞ authorities and suppliers in the railway sector,
- 2014 at 2 Eurasia Rail. times French National Stand 28/02/2014 2014 at 2 Eurasia Rail. With the support of the French National Stand: Faiveley Transport and Bureau Veritas, Istanbul Ubifrance (France Commercial Consultancy) office will organize a national booth at the Eurasia Rail fair, which will be held between 6-8 March this year as well as many French companies. The French national stand Hol9-Stant will be on the A10. From infrastructure engineering to intelligent transportation systems; railway vehicle equipment, rail / road combined wagons; There are many companies in the field, ranging from machinery and spare parts to public transportation and rail system certification for the maintenance of railway vehicles. demiryolu
- Minister Elvan Visited Siemens Stand at Eurasia Rail 4 07/03/2014 Minister Elvan visited Siemens Stand at Eurasia Rail: Eurasia Rail-4, which opened its doors in Istanbul Expo Center yesterday. International Railway, Local Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair in rail introducing the most innovative solutions in the field of Siemens Turkey stands the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister visited Mr. Lutfi Elvan. Minister Elven, Siemens Turkey Rail Transport and Logistics Department Director Cuneyt Young received information about the Velaro series of very high speed trains. In addition to the high-speed trains of Velaro series signed by Siemens within the scope of the exhibition, which will last until March 4, VAL series airport UM
- Elvan Visits Siemens Stand at Eurasia Rail 2015 06/03/2015 Elvan Visited the Siemens Stand at the Eurasia Rail 2015 Fair: Eurasia Rail-5, which opened its doors at the Istanbul Expo Center. International Railway, Local Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair in rail introducing the most innovative solutions in the field of Siemens Turkey's stand, Transport, visited the Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan. Minister Elvan received information about the products. Within the scope of the fair which will last until March 7, Siemens Transportation Department has brought together the mobility systems of today and tomorrow with the high speed trains of Velaro series, Desiro regional trains, Vectron locomotive family and Inspiro series metro vehicles.
- Intense Interest in TÜVASAŞ Stand at Eurasia Rail Fair 11/04/2019 The only sector in Turkey, the world's largest 3. International Rail, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair Eurasia Rail, this year 8. was opened in Izmir. Selim DURSUN, Deputy Minister of Transport Infrastructure, and the senior executives of the sector visited the company after the opening. Deputy Minister Selim Dursun and sector managers visited TÜVASAŞ stand. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Prof.Dr.İlhan KOCAARSLAN presented a gift to Dursun. They visited the mock-up of the National Electric Train Set to be produced by TÜVASAŞ and received technical information. This year, Qatar, Germany, Algeria, Czech Republic, China, France, Holland, Spain and Italy, such as,
- Eurasia Rail 2019 Fair 26/03/2019 International Rail, Light Rail and Logistics Exhibition - Eurasia Rail Turkey's only and the world's largest 3. 10-12 April 2019 is preparing to open its doors to visitors in Izmir. This year, approximately 206 12.000 participants and visitors who hosted the exhibition that offers the most widely used products in the public and private sectors in Turkey railway and light rail systems are the most important trade fair for the sector. From 2019 fair will be held in Izmir, Turkey's highly lucrative railroad is the shortest route for entry into the sector and to meet buyers and decision makers in the industry ...
- ARUS Becomes the Voice of the Sector at Eurasia Rail 2019 İzmir Fair 02/06/2019 Turkey's only and the world's largest 3. Eurasia Rail Fair 8. XiiX-10 April was held in Izmir. The sector was held at the fair where the latest technologies implemented in the world railway sector were introduced and the high-level representatives and decision makers came together. Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Ministry, the Ministry of Commerce of the Republic of Turkey, Turkish State Railways, the International Union of Railways (UIC), Businesses, ARUS, Industry and Chambers of Commerce, industry representatives and Qatar, Algeria, Czech Republic, China, France, the Netherlands, Spain, Russia and Many domestic and foreign companies from Italy participated. Turkey 's most talented in the industry ...
- Eurasia Rail.2 Fair, the Minister of Lightning, Fair Clowns in the Hands of Women Journalists and Women at the Fair distributed to women. 08/03/2012 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Our goal is to increase the railway network to 26 thousand kilometers" "Bulgaria and 2014 will be completed until the line will go from Edirne to Kars and from there to Tbilisi and then to Baku and Central Asia This transportation corridor, rail system, Istanbul, joining the two continents under the Bosphorus with the Marmara Project will form the most important transport railway corridor "Eurasia Rail. 2. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Systems Fair was opened in Istanbul Expo Center. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karamani Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski and other guests attended.
- Olympos Teleferik became a favorite of EMITT Fair 03/02/2015 Olympos Teleferik became the favorite of EMITT Fair: Olympos Teleferik, which is located in Antalya Tahtalı Mountain, became the favorite of EMITT Fair in Istanbul this year. EMITT coming this year with new countries and innovation, by signing a policy in tourism fairs, congresses Turkey is aiming to be a brand in tourism in the winter and outdoor sports. 19 country and 71 4 500 held with the participation of institutions, establishments and the fair in the opening of the fair Olympus Olympos Teleferik booth, the fair of the winter and outdoor sports in accordance with the concept of this year revealed that the ambitious. General of Olympos Teleferik who prepared brochures for adventure and winter tourism Macera
- Silkworm was the favorite of MUSIAD International Fair 01/12/2014 Silkworm, MUSIAD International Fair's was a favorite: Turkey's first locally produced tram of "Silkworm", the Association of Independent Industrialists and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) organized by the Istanbul "xnumx'inc MUSIAD International Fair" was reportedly saw intense interest in the. According to a written statement made by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe attended the fair organized in CNR Expo Center in Istanbul and visited the stands. Altepe, in his assessment of the fair, at the fair where participants from countries that Turkey 15 how they observe the comings and indicated that progress. Altepe, which attracted the attention of many companies from Bursa, said: "Our rail system products produced in Bursa are also at the fair"
- TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman Visited RayHaber Stand at EurasiaRail (Video) 21/03/2013 General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman visited RayHaber Stand at EurasiaRail 3.Eurasia Rail 2013 General Manager of TCDD Süleyman Karaman visited the fair in Istanbul. After receiving information about RayHaber magazine and RayHaber website, he took a souvenir photo. http://youtu.be/xnumxbuxtmxolyxnumx
- Intense Interest in TCDD Stand at InnoTrans 20/09/2018 TCDD booth opened at the InnoTrans Fair in Berlin İsa Apaydın accepts and continues their meetings. General Manager Apaydın accepts the top executives of the leading companies of the railway sector in TCDD stand in the domestic and foreign world, in particular the presidents and executives of the International Railways Association (UIC). Apaydın also meets with visitors and staff when they have the opportunity to discuss the issues related to railroad cooperation.
- TCDD EurAsia Rail Presents Rail System Solutions at 2011 (Video) 03/03/2011 TCDD EurAsia Rail Presents Rail System Solutions at 2011. The President of Cer Ceramics gave a successful presentation about TCDD at the EurAsia Rail 2011 Fair in Ankara. http://youtu.be/muyxnumxnpkxnumxaıo
- Ray Haber becomes Eurasia Rail press partner 20/12/2011 Ray News, which started its test broadcast on 01.12.2011, became the partner of Eurasia Rail 20.12.2011, the second in 2012 history. The second Eurasia Rail Rail Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair 08 - 10 will open its doors to the leading domestic and foreign, public and private institutions of the sector at the Istanbul Expo Center (IFM) on March 2012. Click here to join the Facebook event.
- BURULAŞ Visits Durmazlar Silk Beetle Vehicle at Innotrans 2012 Fair 19/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. Durmazlar Makina will be waiting for participants at InnoTrans 2012 fair Hall 2.2 / 104 stand. Durmazlar also exhibits the local production tram SilkWorm at the G4 / 3 booth together with other Tram producing companies. BURULAŞ delegation visited Durmazlar's local production tram SilkWorm at G4 / 3 stand.
- Intense Interest in TÜDEMSAŞ Stand at Sivas Values Fair 09/09/2017 Ği Sivas Values ler fair, where the products produced in Sivas are exhibited, continues. Those who pioneered Sivas to be a production city, who gathered many companies including freight wagon, automobile supplier industry, defense industry, construction, food, cosmetics, furniture, textile, cement, marble, traverses, added value to Sivas. brands are getting the opportunity to know closely. The stand of TÜDEMSAŞ, the most well-established industrial corporation in Sivas, attracted attention by the visitors on the second day of the fair. Deputy General Manager of TUDEMSAS Celaleddin Bayrakçıl visited the booth and talked with the owners about company activities. Celaleddin Bayrakçıl also produces in the freight car industry ayrıca
- Dev companies meet at Eurasia Rail Fair in Istanbul 19/01/2012 Second Eurasia Rail International Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair 08 - 10 March 2012 will open its doors to the leading domestic and foreign public and private institutions of the sector at the Istanbul Expo Center (IFM). The first one, the Minister of Transportation, Mr. Binali Yıldırım and his companions opened the fair. TCDD General Manager Mr. Süleyman Karaman showed their support to the fair with its valuable subsidiaries. Total area of 8.700 m²; 19 company was represented by 50 foreign companies from different countries and 120 was visited by 1.400 people. Made in Ankara last year Geç
- First Domestic Tram at Eurasia Rail Fair 03/03/2012 Siemens, Eurasia Rail Rail Light Rail System, which will be held the second time this year, as well as successful efforts in Turkey Infrastructure and Logistics Fair is preparing to introduce innovative products and technologies, successful projects abroad. Siemens, Turkey's rail transportation episode that introduced the embodiments and last year for the first time held in Ankara Eurasia Rail 2012 Railway Light Rail, Infrastructure and work and Istanbul Metro for the domestic vehicle production Logistics Fair will make the promotion of signaling applications are attending the special stand. Siemens has participated in Eurasia Rail 2012 with its innovative solutions under the title of "Complete Mobility".
- TÜVAŞAŞ has opened its booth at Eurasia Rail Fair. 08/03/2012 Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ), Eurasia Rail Rail, Light Rail Systems, joined the Infrastructure and Logistics Fair. TÜVASAŞ General Manager İbrahim Ertiryaki, 20 200 company participated in the organization held in Istanbul Expo Center, said the company. Ertiryaki, said: "In parallel with the developments in the railway sector, TÜVASAŞ is rapidly progressing to become an international company by expanding its horizon and vision every day. It is our greatest aim to represent our country in the railway transportation sector in the best way. We would like to see you in. Source: www.haberciniz.de
- Eurasia Rail-3. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair: 07-09 March 2013 Istanbul 29/05/2012 TURKEY'S FIRST AND ONLY YOU ARE INVITED to RAILWAY AND TECHNOLOGY FAIR EURASIA RAIL ABOUT 2013 Trade name: Eurasia Rail-3. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Next Exhibition Date: 07-09 March 2013 Organizer: Türkel Fuarcılık AŞ. Location: Istanbul Expo Center (IFM), Istanbul, Turkey Supporters: Republic of Turkey and Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry TCDD, Turkey Railways TOBB, Turkey Chambers and Exchanges Union KOSGEB Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Development and Support Administration Regulations Frequency : Up to 2013 every year; Every two years after 2013 UM
- Eurasia Rail-2011 was first realized in 3. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair will be held every two years from 2013 01/06/2012 About EURASIA RAIL 2013 Exhibition name: Eurasia Rail-3. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Next Exhibition Date: 07-09 March 2013 Organizer: Türkel Fuarcılık AŞ. Location: Istanbul Expo Center (IFM), Istanbul, Turkey Supporters: Republic of Turkey and Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry TCDD, Turkey Railways TOBB, Turkey Chambers and Exchanges Union KOSGEB Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Development and Support Administration Regulations Frequency : Up to 2013 every year; 2013 will be held every two years after the year. Visiting Hours: 10: 00-18: 00 Visitor Price: Ziyaret
- Eurasia Rail 2013 Fair Preparations Full Road Continues 15/06/2012 07-09 The Eurasia Rail Fair, which will be held in March 2013, showed a growth of 2012 compared to 40. The only one in the field is the Eurasia Rail Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, conferences and seminars with 3. IFM (Istanbul Expo Center) will also open its doors to sector professionals. This year, 21 will host 188 in 2013 40 and 3 will host 17.000 exhibitors. 250 more than the domestic and foreign companies are expected to participate in the fair already has reached% 80 occupancy rate. 2013 will be the third fair ünc
- Approval from “UFI” to Eurasia Rail Fair 21/06/2012 The Eurasia Rail Fair, which has been held since the 2 year, will be held next year as the UFI (International Trade Fairs) approved fair. 07-09 March 2013 will be held at Istanbul Expo Center (IFM). The first and only Eurasia Rail, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair has been upgraded to the international fair by UFI, the world's most prestigious trade fair. UFI Founded in 1925; headquartered in Paris, France, and local offices located in Hong Kong, People's Republic of China and Kuwait; representing the 593 member organization in the world age; 6 is the 220 city on the continent and 85 is active in the country UM
- Eurasia Rail joins 2013 Istanbul InnoTrans 2012 Fair 21/07/2012 Eurasia Rail 2013 Istanbul Huzur Mah. Fatih Cad. 4 67 6 4 34396 90 212 2842300 90 212 2784402 2012 8.1 104 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX