The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), one of the local and national studies and examples of completed construction works tried signaling system in Izmir.
General Manager and General Manager of TCDD from Selçuk Gardan Steam Locomotive and Çamlık Station, General Manager and Institution Managers of Ministry of Infrastructure, Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure.
Within the scope of the program, TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun and his companions came to the station by land train and the local signaling system was tried.
The system will be used to control and control level crossing barriers both integrated with interlocking and independent level crossover control will be applied, and when the train approaches the gate, the barriers will close automatically with the signal system.
In his speech at the ceremony, appropriate, he said that they carried out important projects on railroads within the scope of domestic and national production mobilization, and that they were involved in domestic and national signaling projects.
Etti As TCDD, we are working on the installation of local and national signaling in the 700 kilometer railway line, N said Uysal.
Di In addition to the Turkish State Railways (TCDD), Yapı Merkezi, which is one of the pioneers in the railway sector, was conducting local signaling activities at Çamlık Station. As of today, we are starting the trial operation of the system, where the installation and test work is completed. We thank everyone who contributed to the project. Proj
In the statement made by Yapı Merkezi İdis, ası TCDD 3 with Çamlık station outline signaling system application. On the route route of the trains between İzmir and Aydın-Denizli within the boundaries of the region, the Çamlık station between Selçuk and Ortaklar stations and the neighboring open-line route with a total of 20 kilometers have been signaled. Yer
De The system is designed to provide compatibility with the European Train Control System (ETCS), Level-1 and Level-2. can be used. In addition, the first application of the system, which has DAS technology that enables tracing of trains and line status via fiber-optics, which is rapidly increasing in railway applications in recent years, is also in Çamlık Station. Alarında
After the ceremony, TCDD Turkish Folk Music Choir took the stage at the dinner given at Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum within the scope of International Railway, Light Rail Infrastructure and Logistics Fair-Eurasia Rail. (YM)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- TCDD, was the Turkey's first domestic alarm systems 27/07/2012 State Railways, BİLGEM TÜBİTAK and Istanbul Technical University (ITU) has put its signature by throwing signaling system in cooperation with Turkey's first domestic application. Proj National Railway Signaling Project., Which was completed by Turkish engineers and completed in a short time such as 24 month, was commissioned at Adapazarı Mithatpaşa Station. 4,6 million pounds of the system, the 6 month is running smoothly. TCDD is now planning to expand its domestic signaling project and, as a first step, chose the line of Afyon-Denizli-Isparta line covering the 338 kilometer 21 station. According to the information given by the Railways, if this line was awarded to a foreign company, the approximate cost Demir
- Today in History: 3 March 2006 Izmir Suburban System Development Project 03/03/2015 Today 3 March 1918 356 with the Litovsk Agreement in the Eastern Anatolia in the regions where the Russians were pulled 3 km. line was allowed to Turkey. 2006 March XNUMX The foundation of the Karşıyaka Tunnel has been laid for the Izmir Suburban System Development Project.
- Today in History: 3 March 2006 Izmir Suburban System Tarih 03/03/2016 Today 3 March 1918 356 with the Litovsk Agreement in the Eastern Anatolia in the regions where the Russians were pulled 3 km. line was allowed to Turkey. 2006 March XNUMX The foundation of the Karşıyaka Tunnel has been laid for the Izmir Suburban System Development Project.
- Today in History: 3 March 2006 Izmir Suburban System Tarih 03/03/2017 Today 3 March 1918 356 with the Litovsk Agreement in the Eastern Anatolia in the regions where the Russians were pulled 3 km. line was allowed to Turkey. 2006 March XNUMX The foundation of the Karşıyaka Tunnel has been laid for the Izmir Suburban System Development Project.
- Today in History: 3 March The foundation of Karşıyaka Tunnel was laid for the development of the 2006 Izmir Suburban System Project. 03/03/2012 3 1918 356 3 XLUM 1922 3 with the Brest-Litovsk Agreement line was allowed to Turkey. 2006 March XNUMX Tevhid-i Efkar published a news article about the new railways issue in Anatolia. XNUMX March XNUMX The foundation of the Karşıyaka Tunnel has been laid for the Izmir Suburban System Development Project.
- TCDD General Manager Yıldız Malatya Trambüs System 22/02/2016 TCDD General Manager Yıldız Malatya Investigated the Trambus System: TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldız and Deputy General Manager Ali İhsan examined the appropriate Trambuses. TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldız and Assistant General Manager Ali İhsan examined the appropriate Trambuses. TMBD General Manager Ömer Yıldız, Assistant General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, and MOTAŞ General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgacı participated in the examination conducted at Trambüs Maintenance Station. TCDD General Manager Yıldız and his accompanying delegation were informed about the Trmabuses. In addition to the technical information about the Trambuses, detailed information about operating and maintenance costs was also given. … TRAMBUSS ARE FULL “
- Pirelli Fleet Check Service Offers Rubber Management System to Fleets 19/04/2014 Pirelli Fleet Check Service Delivers Fleet Management System to the Fleet: Pirelli provides on-site and free service to fleets under the say Fleet Solutions avantaj under the say Fleet Solutions avantaj system by analyzing and reporting the condition of the tires and thus providing the fleet with a significant cost advantage per kilometer. . The Fleet Check service, which is offered free and on-site by Pirelli Tire Control Specialists, collects all relevant information about the tires and sends them to the fleet manager in a report. Fleet Check, which was carried out by Pirelli for continuous tracking of fleets, provides detailed information in a central database.
- President Altepe "Our goal is to do after the first rail system in Bursa in Turkey," he said. 07/06/2012 Bursa Mayor stating that they convert to modern livable city "Our goal is to make the first rail system in Bursa after Turkey," he said. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, said they broke new ground by producing local metro and tram carriages "in Bursa in Turkey also sat on the rail works," he said. "Our goal is; meet the needs of the rail system in Bursa before then to address the needs of all municipalities in Turkey, "he told the Altepe series will go into production soon. Altepe made the following statements: We are producing our own wagon agon Bursa, the industrial city, was required to be transported. Today we are paying 28 million TL to an imported carriage on an 8 meter. So 4'lü Yani
- Kahramanmaras Municipality is taking the example of Kayseri Rail System 29/03/2013 Kahramanmaraş Municipality is taking the Kayseri Rail System Sample The Municipality of Kahramanmaraş Mayor Mustafa Poyraz came to Kayseri to examine the groundbreaking rail system project of the Metropolitan Municipality in the place of the city. Aiming to implement the railway system project in Kahramanmaraş, Mustafa Poyraz, the Mayor of Kahramanmaraş, first traveled to the railway system with President Özhaseki and listened to the project from the first side. Afterwards, Poyraz who went to the Rail Site Warehouse Site in Organized Industrial Zone was visited by Gökhan Beler by rail system'n
- Malatya trolleybus system follows many cities 26/04/2013 Malatya trolleybus system is followed by many cities Troleybüs (Trambus) public transportation system followed by Samsun, Kahramanmaras, Sivas and Izmit Municipalities appeared to follow. The Municipality of Malatya will be implemented to solve the problem of traffic in the city of Troleybüs (Trambus) public transportation system followed by Samsun, Kahramanmaras, Sivas and Izmit Municipalities appeared to follow. According to the information given by a municipal official, 22 April 2013 in the municipal service building Beydağı meeting hall and vice president of the commission of the commission under the presidency of Alican Bozkurt and the bid of a single firm 10 pieces trambus purchase tender ilgili
- A plan to develop Antalya's transportation system 20 annually 24/09/2013 A plan was developed to develop the transportation system of Antalya in the 20 year: The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, 15-20 prepared the Transportation Master Plan, which aims to develop the city's transportation system and has been working on it for two years. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, 15-20 prepared the Transportation Master Plan, which aims to develop the city's transportation system and has been working on it for two years. Metropolitan Municipality Council also adopted the plan in the rail system, metrobus, bus, highway, parking lots, pedestrian, bicycle, motorcycle, special projects are suggestions. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Akaydın made a statement on the subject and stated that the preparation of the Main and Urban Transport Master Plan was an important step.
- Thales to implement GSM-R system in Algeria rail network 31/07/2014 Thales will implement the GSM-R system on the Algerian rail network: The National Railroad Corporation of Algeria, Office National des Chemins de Fer, has signed a contract with Thales for a modernization of the telecommunications system in the country's rail network with an investment of € 30 million. The project covers the implementation of the GSM-R mobile communication system in the next nine years. The system will first be mounted on a five-foot long 712 km. Thales and its partners will be responsible for the supply of the Huvai GSM-R radio system and Imet will be responsible for the design and construction. Thales will be responsible for project management, general system design and integration as well as maintenance activities.
- Turkey has developed a high-speed train drive systems 02/08/2014 Turkey has developed a high-speed train drive systems: Science, Industry and Technology Minister Intellectual Light, said they developed the high-speed train drive systems, "Currently Adapazarı began tests. Our goal, of drivers and train sets speed train in Turkey to produce domestic. It makes the world There are very few countries, "he said. Işık emphasized that they are working towards the use of high and domestic technology in the defense industry and informatics sector and pointed out that there are science and technology approaches focusing on needs, targets and strategies. Light, high-speed railway between Ankara and Istanbul (YHT) Recalling start time, the words continued as follows: "The high-speed train and serious advantages to people in Turkey ...
- Kocamaz: Take the Mersin Monorail System by Public Transport 20/08/2014 Kocamaz Mersin Monorail System Public Transport Make You .M You Metropolitan Mayor Burhanettin not her husband, yet who Monorail System in which the idea stage public transportation job, stating that the priorities of making those who eat that bread, "because the bread will be divided from them. We want them to come together and implement this system by using credit and continue to eat their bread ek. President Kocamaz explained his views on the Monorail System, which they had opened up for the solution of the transportation problem of the city, to the reporter UAV. Kocamaz who stated that the Monorail System is currently in the process of thinking, the most important problem of the city in their research, the infrastructure, then the transportation Mon
- President Kocamaz, The Monorail System 16/11/2014 President Kocamaz monorail Told System: Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Burhanettin Kocamaz, Germany Düsseldorf and Japan's Chiba they do on their views of the city 'monorail that system is not yet in Turkey, but preferred stating that a system, the project's feasibility in Mersin reported. In the second meeting of the regular meeting of the Metropolitan Meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality of Mersin, President Kocamaz informed the members of the council about the monorail system planned to be held in Mersin between 9-14 November 2014 in Germany and Chiba, Japan. Kocamaz said that the monorail review visit was important in terms of acquiring information, inceleme First of all in the world, because we have no knowledge about it Mon
- President Kocamaz examines the monorail system in China 01/12/2015 President Kocamaz examines the Monorail System in China: The Mayor of Mersin, Burhanettin Kocamaz, traveled to China with his delegation to examine the monorail system he was planning to implement in Mersin. President Kocamaz, the 'prestige project', which he called the monorail system, in Chongqing, China, with a delegation, received information from the authorities. 202 85 32 km with a monorail line 2008 million people in Chongqing city, serving in the monorail line since XNUMX technical inspections and other rail systems also examined Kocamaz, China to work with the construction of monuments made wagon production toured the facilities. Technical…
- Jordan wants metrobus system in Istanbul 14/12/2015 Jordan wants metrobus system in Istanbul: Jordan's capital of Amman's Mayor Akl Biltaci, said they want to benefit from the BRT system used in Istanbul. Biltaci met with General Manager of İETT Mümin Kahveci in Amman. President of Jordanian Businessmen Association Hamdi et-Tabba also attended the meeting Biltaci, IETT, brought to life in Istanbul and contributed to the resolution of the traffic problem in the BRT system was praised. Biltaci, Amman Municipality, will work on a special strip, service quality is high, passenger capacity is high, fast and reliable public transportation system, trying to develop said, want to benefit from the BRT system used in Istanbul. Kahveci also people de
- Siemens, Paris Metro 4. Will make the automation system of the line 11/01/2016 Siemens, Paris Metro 4. The Line will make the Automation System: 7 by RATP, the French public transport system operator. For the automation of the line is understood to be understood by Siemens company. According to the agreement, Siemens will install its own Trainguard MT signaling system and also create an operation center. There will also be a number of modernization operations for the 12,1 station. It is estimated that energy consumption will decrease by% 4 after signaling and other works are completed. Paris Metro 27. 15 year of all transactions made by Siemens for the line Hat
- VAKO Company Starts Ground Welding System with Robot (Video) 09/03/2016 VAKO Company has commissioned the chassis robot welding system: VAKO, established to serve our country and European Railways in 2007, has made a great progress since its establishment. During this period, various railway logistic companies, 600 pieces of various types of UIC wagons are manufactured by making the company's wagons are working on the TCDD lines without any problems. VAKO Technology also avoids any sacrifice in its follow-up. In this context, by using its own resources, it has completed its investment in order to make all types of wagon chassis on gas-fired robotic welding machines and by completing all kinds of training and test studies, 1 is at the date of March 2016 Bu
- Sahin Introduced ıt Gazibis ”System 28/09/2017 The Gazibis system, which was established by Gaziulaş and has been undergoing testing for some time, was introduced to the citizen with the participation of the Mayor of Gaziantep, Fatma Şahin. Citizens, especially the younger generation wants to increase the use of bicycles Sahin, Gaziantep 700 thousand young people in the region and said they wanted to evaluate it well. 70 about a thousand university students, one-fourth of this figure should emphasize the use of bicycles Sahin, the use of bicycles is both healthy and economic, he said. Kalealti, Old Stadium, 15 July Square, Maanoglu Park (SankoPark), Fairy Tale Park, Wonderland and Gaziantep University Kale
- TAK System Established in Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge Crossings 23/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan stated that they established the TAK system in order to control the vehicles passing from the continent to the continent together with the security forces. Arslan stated that they had installed the TAK system in Anatolia. important. Therefore, we have established it to determine the transit of all vehicles, to inform our security forces and to immediately intervene in the vehicle and plate that could be in the hands of the intelligence based on intelligence. Dolayısıyla Minister Arslan claims that the transition to a double-sided payment system for bridge crossings will be clarified Bakan
- Macedonia's Highway Passage System to Make Aselsan 12/11/2014 ASELSAN will make the motorway access system of Macedonia: ASELSAN signed a contract to realize the Highway Toll Collection System Project in the Republic of Macedonia. Aselsan has signed a contract to realize Highway Toll Collection System Project in the Republic of Macedonia. According to the statement made by Aselsan, under the contract, a fee collection area and a system control center will be built on the 15,9 mileage highway, which extends from the border of Macedonia to the border with Greece and which is called Corridor-10. The project was financed by the European Development Bank funds. In the first phase of the two-stage tender, the qualifications of the firms were evaluated. Aselsan the first stage am
- Plus Protested the Money System 24/05/2018 All the objections, press releases and collected signatures against the plus money system in İZBAN could not discourage the decision. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's' plus money dı system implemented in İZBAN is threatening life safety as well as economic burden. High school student Berkay Çiftçi high school student lost his life because he didn't have enough money in the past day. After the hike to İZBAN 15 All the objections, press releases and collected signatures against the plus money system in February were not able to abandon the decision. Finally a young person bir
- Kocaoglu Explained Pay As You Go System 15/03/2018 Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, who was the guest of the joint publication of three local radio stations broadcasting in Izmir, made important statements to mark the agenda. President Kocaoglu, the AKP-MHP alliance between the alliance in the case if they themselves will do the work of the alliance, "the Alliance I, not the General Center determines. So far with the citizen at the base, the alliance with the electorate and get the vote to be elected. We have the chance to get votes from every party. If we become a candidate again, we think that we can provide an alliance between the people and our people.. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, Romantic Turkish, Can Radio Büyük
- TCDD made domestic signaling 28/07/2012 State Railways, BİLGEM TÜBİTAK and Istanbul Technical University (ITU) has put its signature by throwing signaling system in cooperation with Turkey's first domestic application. Proj National Railway Signaling Project., Which was completed by Turkish engineers and completed in a short time such as 24 month, was commissioned at Adapazarı Mithatpaşa Station. 4,6 million pounds of the system, the 6 month is running smoothly. TCDD is now planning to expand its domestic signaling project and, as a first step, chose the line of Afyon-Denizli-Isparta line covering the 338 kilometer 21 station. According to the information given by the Railways, if this line was awarded to a foreign company, the approximate cost Demir