97 special child 25, who took part in the project Nisan Who couldn't do it Özel prepared to increase public awareness for special children, came to Ankara by high-speed train in April.
Bilecik MP Selim Yağcı, who welcomed the students coming to Ankara as part of the project aiming to create public awareness for special children, stated that the project implemented with the support of various public institutions and organizations aimed to break the prejudices against special children and that children participated in social life with this project and enriched culturally.
Haymana Vocational High School Folklar Team presented a demonstration at ATG.
On the same day, children returned to Bilecik by high-speed train.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Cankirli children travel around the world by library train 24/04/2016 Cankirli children travel around the world by library train: Children enjoy the train library, which is one of the different projects of Çankırı Municipality. Children flock to the train library, dozens of books in the library with the world is traveling. Children living in Çankırı, with the help of their teachers 110 years after learning the adventure of the library in the train compartment after reading the experience is enjoying. Children, thanks to dozens of books suitable for their age, are spreading out of a train compartment through lush green fields, barren steppes, and deserted village roads to other worlds. Train The children are very excited to see the library, the locomotive examines the book before reading. After the information about the history of the train was given by the municipal officials, visitors l
- Journey from Tavşanlı to Ankara by 3 Hours 50 Minutes 20/02/2012 Traveling from Ankara to Tavşanlı by train and taking the rail bus into service, 24 will take 3 hours from February to 50. TCDD Tavşanlı Gar Assistant Manager Yurdakul Mercan said that the high speed rail bus (YHT) connected between Eskişehir and Ankara will make a mutual trip from Tavsanli to Eskişehir route from February to 24. Starting in Kütahya, 06.40'dan Eskişehir will go to the 07.30'dan will go to Ankara, indicating that will be connected to YHT Mercan, "09.00'de return from Ankara will return YHT, 18.00'da will be in Eskisehir. Passengers, Eskişehir-Tavsanli will do the transfer to the rail bus will do, "he said.Mercan, Ray Bus, Tavsanli"
- Undersecretary Soluk said the Ankara high-speed train project 2015 said it was okay 12/09/2012 Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Mehmet Habib Soluk, "Transportation in the mountains that did not pass the once passive valleys were not only a way, with the instructions of the Prime Minister of the sea under both steel rails and tire tunnels was the way," he said. Dr. Soluk, Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat in his statement to the journalists, High-Speed Train (YHT) within the scope of the Ankara-Sivas stage, Ankara-Kirikkale, Kirikkale-Yerkoy, Yerkoy-Sivas as they have been allocated to 3, Yerköy-Sivas between the auctions passing and that the construction of the 150 mileage infrastructure was completed. In the context of the project within the scope of the 108 kilometers of the tender was expressed Soluk, said:
- 10. UIC World High Speed Railway Congress will be held in May at 2018 20/09/2017 The 10 of the UIC World High Speed Railway Congress, the most important high-speed railway event in the world, is hosted by TCDD. The International Railways Association (UIC) cooperates with all UIC member railroads. (Congresium). At the bilgiler UIC HIGH SPEED ülebilir congress to be held within the framework of the theme “Sharing information for sustainable and competitive operations“; There will be many parallel sessions and roundtables on technical, economic and social issues, as well as a trade fair where technical visits and the latest developments in railway systems around the world will take place. Today's and Bugün
- 10. UIC World High Speed Railway Congress will be held in May at 2018 04/04/2018 UIC is the most important high-speed rail activity worldwide (International Union of Railways) World High Speed Rail Congress and High-speed Railway Fair xnumx'uncu the Republic of Turkey Prime Protectorate and the Republic of Turkey Transportation by Maritime Affairs and Communications support 10-08 May 11 at Ankara TCDD will be hosted at the Chamber of Commerce and Congress Center (Congresium). Ülebilir Sharing information for sustainable and competitive operations in theme will be made under the theme ve 2018. As well as many parallel sessions, panels and roundtables on technical, economic and social issues at UIC WORLD HIGH SPEED RAILWAY CONGRESS AND HIGH SPEED RAIL FAIR U
- Istanbullu fans came with high-speed train 29/12/2014 İstanbullu fans came to the train with high speed train: the thrill of T.Konyaspor-Besiktas match fans who want to live in Istanbul came to Konya high-speed train. President Erdoğan and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu opened last week interest in Istanbul-Konya high-speed train interest increased. YHT WITH KONYA'yla Torku Konyaspor'un league with Besiktas fans who want to watch the league, high-speed train ride from Istanbul came to Konya at 4 hour. The way of arriving in 13 hours before the high-speed train 4 hour, the happiness of fans were read from their faces.
- Bursa High Speed Train Line | 2 10 hours between Ankara and Bursa 19/12/2012 Bursa High Speed Train Line | 2 hours between Ankara and Bursa 10 to be cut in minutes The basis of the Bursa High Speed Train Line, which will end the year-long 59 year-long railway line of Bursa, is being launched on the 23 December Sunday. When the line constructed according to the high-speed train technology will be put into service, the Ankara Bursa Intercity Train will take 2 hours to 10, and the Istanbul-Bursa travel time will be at 2 hours. After the Bursa-Mudanya Line of 15 has been closed with a law in 1891 and its connection with the iron network has been terminated, the yearly longing for the province of 1953 ends.,
- Davutoglu 2023 High-speed or high-speed train met our city will not stay (Video) 13/04/2015 Davutoglu 2023 High speed or fast train Meet been our province to Kalmar: Turkey Commerce and Industry Şurası- Prime Minister Davutoglu "Tourism in the region had requested the differentiation of the insurance premium rates. Behold season period, summer, winter. This demand will be met. Day or rate as the working calendar According to a meaningful adjustment, this will be reflected in the sector of meaning. - "We are establishing a customs directorate in Sinop and Adıyaman. we will give priority to turning our provinces, which are located on the intersection points, into logistics centers and aç
- TCDD Ankara Konya High-Speed Train Project 6 The unit is at the stage of completion of the evaluation of the offer of the very high speed train set and 1 pieces simulator, maintenance and cleaning service tender. 06/02/2013 TCDD Ankara Konya High Speed Railway Project 6 The unit has reached the stage of completion of the evaluation works related to the offer of the high speed train set and 1 pieces simulator and the maintenance and cleaning service tender. The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) collected the proposals on Within the scope of the gel Ankara - Konya High Speed Train Project ”, the evaluation of the proposals for the tender of UM 16 Piece High Speed Train Set and 2012 Simulator Procurement and 6 Year-On Maintenance and Repair Service Çok has been completed. Please read Haber
- TCDD Ankara Konya High-Speed Train Project 6 The unit is at the stage of completion of the evaluation of the offer of the very high speed train set and 1 pieces simulator, maintenance and cleaning service tender. 11/02/2013 TCDD Ankara Konya High Speed Railway Project 6 The unit has reached the stage of completion of the evaluation works related to the offer of the high speed train set and 1 pieces simulator and the maintenance and cleaning service tender. The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) collected the proposals on Within the scope of the gel Ankara - Konya High Speed Train Project ”, the evaluation of the proposals for the tender of UM 16 Piece High Speed Train Set and 2012 Simulator Procurement and 6 Year-On Maintenance and Repair Service Çok has been completed. Investments Magazine's information Yatırım
- Turkey Meets High-speed train 13/10/2012 Turkey's two largest cities of Ankara and Istanbul, are constantly evolving urban population and migration area. Due to the fact that one is the capital city and the other one is trade and industrial city, the demand for transportation in parallel with the development in economy, industry and trade is constantly increasing. Until 2003 investments were made mainly on highways, the competition chance of the railway had decreased considerably. After the High Speed Train project is completed, the travel time of 7 hours will be reduced to 3 hours. With the reduced travel time, a comfortable and safe transportation opportunity will be created and the share of the railway will be increased. The passenger share of the railroads increasing the chances of competition is% 10 to 78 Rekabet
- Up to date 7 million people moved by high-speed train 20/10/2012 So far, high-speed train 7 million people from human Eskisehir to Ankara from Ankara Yıldırım stated that traveled to Konya, "There is no high-speed trains in the United States, there are high-speed trains in Turkey. Turkish people are no longer losers, not expired embarrassed. Europe, when he went to America white forehead, head erect, wandering the Republic of Turkey by dude proud of being a citizen. that also 75 million of our people, is the support of our nation gave us this country gained confidence and stability, "he said. Source: sonsoz.com.tr
- Organ transfer by High Speed Train 02/10/2013 Organ transfer by High Speed Train: The patient was sent to Ankara with a High Speed Train (YHT). BO. (30) in Konya Private Medicana Hospital where a male patient was removed as a result of a traffic accident. The organs of B.Ö were then donated by their relatives. Dr. Melih Azap, Necmettin Erbakan University Meram Medical Faculty Hospital Transplantation Center team was taken by the team's kidneys and liver by road to Antalya, corneas Konya Numune Hospital, the pancreas was sent to Ankara. transfer to another city for the first time in Turkey organ transplants in this ...
- Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train Travel 29 in May 04/04/2014 Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train Travel 29 In May: General Director of State Railways Süleyman Karaman said that the line was completed and test-driven. "After the measurement and certification tests are finished, 29 will start carrying passengers from May". TRAVEL TIME 3,5 TIME The line will be connected to Marmaray at 2015 and HalkalıKaraman, said: "After the opening of the line from Ankara to Istanbul travel time will be 3,5 hours. First 16 daily flights will be held. After connecting to Marmaray every 15 minutes or half an hour will take place," he said. TICKET FEES Stating that they are conducting a survey about ticket fees ÜCR
- Besiktas will be a high-speed train to Sivasspor 10/10/2014 Besiktas will go to the high-speed train Sivasspor match: Besiktas, Sports Toto Super League 6. Sivasspor match with the match played in Ankara by the Football Federation, the black and white fans are waiting for a challenging and painful journey. Besiktas wanted to play in the 19 October competition was accepted by TFF because they did not have enough time for the maintenance of Atatürk Olympic Stadium and there was not enough time to rest. Ankara Yenikent ASAS Stadium with the capacity of 19 thousand 500 people who meet with the authorities and respond to the black-and-white management of the management, applied to the Football Federation UM
- Millions of People Travel by High Speed Train 20/02/2017 Millions of people are traveling by high speed train: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said: "Now, millions of people have been traveling by high-speed train (YHT). We have connected Ankara, Eskişehir, Bilecik, Kocaeli, İstanbul, but we will not be content with that." said. Arslan, Eskisehir Governor Azmi in his speech at the visit of Steel, stating that a bridge between Turkey's continent due to its geographical position, this city also reported that one of the major cities in Turkey. The AK Party government in Turkey with the YHT train, they make the highway and connects with aviation stressed Arslan, he said: "In this regard Eskisehir really important ...
- Prime Minister Yıldırım travels by high-speed train 10/07/2017 Prime Minister Yildirim traveled by high speed train: Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, who visited in Polatli, preferred High Speed Truck on his return to Ankara. Deputy Undersecretary UDHB Orhan Birdal, General Director of TCDD Transportation Inc. Veysi Kurt and General Director of TCDD from Polatlı to Ankara İsa ApaydınPrime Minister Binali Yildirim Polatli High Speed Train Station waiting for the train chatted with the citizens and received information from the authorities. Press members asked why the High Speed Train preferred upon the old days and said the train misses a lot. After getting off the High Speed Train, the Prime Minister listened to the Ankara High Speed Train Station for a while.
- Ankara-Kayseri high-speed train will be 1,5 hours 11/01/2018 Environment and Urbanization Minister Özhaseki about the high-speed train project between Kayseri and Ankara "This project 3 years later when our citizens, Kayseri, the old railway station easily ride from the train and 1,5 hour will be in Ankara." said. General Director of Highways İsmail Kartal, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın and DHMİ General Manager Funda Ocak participated in the meeting. Transportation projects to be realized in Kayseri were discussed. clarity. The construction of the high speed train line Hızlı
- High Speed Train Ends by Half Ahead of Bursa 30/12/2011 Bursa High Speed Train signing ceremony will be held on Friday with the participation of Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç and Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım. According to a written statement made by TCDD, the travel time between Ankara and Bursa will be reduced to 2 hours at 10 minutes, and the duration of travel between Istanbul and Bursa will be reduced to 2 hours by 15. The project will provide a significant alternative to the industry of the region by providing rail connections to Bursa and ports via Bursa. Road, cargo and passenger trains can be operated together, the latest high-speed train technology and 2,5 km speed-appropriate construction yük
- High-speed train from Manisa to Ankara will fall to 3,5 hours. 06/02/2012 High Speed Train (YHT) project between Izmir and Ankara will decrease the time of Manisa-Ankara to 3,5 hours. AK Party deputy Manisa Selcuk Ozdag said the YHT line will be 623 kilometers, 6 million passengers per year is aimed to move between the two cities, he said. Manisa will be able to reach the line of transport to Ankara with significant ease of transfer deputy Ozdag, "202 million 122 million pounds of the project will be invested in the borders of the province of Manisa. 800 will end in 2013'a Manisa-Menemen and Manisa-Balikesir-Bandirma - The signaling and electricity location projects between Izmir and Turkey will be completed. said. We are currently implementing these projects Şu
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- Turkey Children and Veterans Den 7 70 career Palandöken Ski Championship was held 22/03/2013 The Turkish Ski Foundation, Turkey organized by the Ski Federation support in 15-17 March 2013 date 'Turkey Children and Veterans, 7 from 70 Ski Championships in Erzurum joined 16 athletes from the region yapıldı.yarış to 450 in Palandöken. The Turkish National Ski Foundation races, which were traditionally held in March of each year, showed great interest of the former national athletes. Racing air at the art yapıldı.yarış be beautiful in a pleasant environment with Turkey Ski Federation President Dr. Özer Ayık, Turkish Ski Foundation President Canip Karakuş, as well as Dedeman Group Chairman Murat Dedeman and President of the Olimpian Association. Dr. ...
- Children to Go to School with Cable Car 22/01/2012 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gokcek, AK Party Keçiören District Organization 4. Participated in the Ordinary Congress. Gokcek, in his speech here, will lead to many applications that will please the Kecioren said. Turkey's most important school project, MAG stating that applied for the first time in Kecioren, "will be held 15 many different schools in Ovacik. These will always be high school. There will also be gyms, different living spaces. 15 high school in Keçiören will be moved here. All those high schools will be converted into primary school. Therefore, the quality of education will increase. The 36 person is currently studying in the grades. Both of these classes give up on double teaching and hem
- Organ Transplants Children On The Tahtali Mountain With Olympos Cable Car 22/04/2013 Organ Transplants Children Olympos Cable Transplant with children on the mountain Tahtali children 2 bin 365 met at the height of meters. Organ Transplant Coordinators Association (ONKOD) organized by 1. Children coming to Antalya for the International Organ Transplant Children's Camp, the Olympos Teleferik and Tahtali Mountain 2 thousand 365 meters peaked unforgettable moments. 10 from the UK, Hungary, Norway, Kyrgyzstan and Georgia, including 40 kidney, liver and heart transplanted children, the children coming to the summit of Kemer and their families emphasized the importance of organ transplantation. Children living with organ transplants from different countries Farklı
- Yakutiyeli kids skiing evaluated by doing 07/02/2015 The children of Yakutaki were skiing and evaluated. The students were given certificates for the students who spent the semester break by learning the skies. The students were given certificates by the ceremony. In the ski course organized by the Yakutiye Municipality, the 7 children were selected from the primary schools of the national education directorate. The students who completed their education accompanied by their tutorials were entitled to receive certificates. Yakutiye Mayor Ali Korkut, the ceremony held at the Yakutiye Ski Club located on the Palandoken Mountain, said the municipality gave importance to ski sport. Erzurum in Turkey stated that one of the major ski resorts Korkut, "In our ski resort ...