The Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train arrived in Adana as part of the project developed for the promotion, development and dissemination of social co-operative model by the General Directorate of Tradesmen, Craftsmen and Cooperatives of the Ministry of Trade. On April Friday, Adana Governor Mahmut DEMİRTAŞ, the Ministry of Commerce, Tradesmen, Craftsmen and Co-operative Deputy General Manager Ekrem Alper BOZKURT and Adana Commercial Provincial Director Adnan EKİZ, made a welcoming ceremony at the Adana Train Station.
Lütfi ALTINSU, General Secretary of Çukurova Development Agency and Ekrem Alper BOZKURT, General Manager of Merchants, Craftsmen and Cooperatives were the opening speeches of the informative meeting attended by relevant non-governmental organizations and cooperatives. In the meeting, valuable information was shared with the trade expert Gökçen Mert KORKMAZ on the social cooperative presentation and continued with the presentation of the co-operative of Hakkı ÇETİN, Deputy General Manager of TARİŞ Olive and Olive Oil Union. The meeting ended with the citizens visiting the cooperative stands.
At the University of Cukurova, a seminar was held with the students on social cooperatives. In the interview, the presentations of the need map representative Yağmur TAŞDEMİR, Trade Expert Gökçen Mert KORKMAZ were held and then the interview ended with the question and answer section.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train Rails 26/05/2018 A protocol was signed on 24 May 2018 to organize a Geliştirme Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train ve within the framework of X Social Cooperative Promotion, Training, Development and Implementation Project X between TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ and the General Directorate of Cooperative. The signing ceremony was attended by Deputy Undersecretary of Ministry of Customs and Trade Sezai Uçarmak, General Director of TCDD Transportation Inc. Veysi Kurt, General Manager of Cooperative Arif Sami Seymenoğlu, Assistant General Manager of TCDD Transportation Inc. Erol Arıkan and officials from both institutions. Within the scope of "Social Cooperative Promotion, Education, Development and Implementation Project", Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train aims to Ko
- Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train in Kayseri 12/04/2019 In order to increase awareness of the social cooperative model, to support, develop and disseminate the social cooperatives, the Ministry of Trade Co-ordination of the General Directorate of Tradesmen, Craftsmen and Cooperatives. Deputy Governor Ali Uslanmaz, Deputy Director General of Craftsmen and Co-operatives Ozgur Arzik and Kayseri ESKKK Chairman Mustafa Alan and the opening ceremony of the Kayseri railway station after the welcoming ceremony, kayseri cultural tourism was held in the hall of the provincial directorate of the information meeting continued. Afternoon, at Abdullah Gül University Öğ
- Minister of Transport Turhan participated in the Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train Ceremony 01/10/2018 The Social Cooperatives Training and Promotion Ankara Gardan set out in cooperation with the Ministry of Commerce and TCDD. For the project in question 1 was held on Monday in October at 10: 00 in Ankara. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Trade Ruhsar Pekcan, Minister of Family, Labor and Social Services Zehra Zümrüt Selçuk, General Manager of Cooperative General Arif Seymenoğlu, General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınGeneral Manager Veysi Kurt, Railway staff and volunteer citizens participated in the project. Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Ulaştırma
- Social Cooperative Training and Presentation Train in Afyonkarahisar 13/10/2018 In order to increase the awareness of the social cooperative model in our country, to support, develop and disseminate social cooperatives, 1 came to Afyonkarahisar, the tenth stop of the Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train, which departed from Ankara in October. Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz, Deputy İbrahim Yurdunuseven, Mayor Burhanettin Çoban, Deputy General Manager of the Ministry of Commerce Ekrem Alper Bozkurt, provincial directors and many citizens attended the welcoming ceremony organized at the Afyonkarahisar Train Station for the Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train. We would like to improve Social Cooperatives Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train, which is on the tracks within the scope of the welcome program organized in Afyonkarahisar Train Station, was welcomed by the members of the protocol.
- Social Cooperative Train Train 05/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, "the first journey completed in October, trains 10 trains in the province has made significant work in the field of social cooperative. Now the second journey will be and Istanbul, Ankara, Kayseri, Sivas, Malatya, Gaziantep, Hatay and Adana will carry out activities in the provinces More equitable income distribution, reduction of regional disparities, reduction of gender gap and minimization of social exclusion are among the topics to be studied. said. Minister Turhan, Sirkeci Railway Station Social Cooperative Training and Publication Train Spring Expedition Delivering Ceremony, globally in all areas of influence and claim to be a country Tren
- Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train in Malatya 14/04/2019 In order to increase the awareness of the social cooperative model, to support, develop and disseminate the social cooperatives, 5 The Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train, which departed from Istanbul Sirkeci Station in April, reached the Malatya Garage in April. Deputy Governor of Malatya Mustafa ŞAHİN, Deputy Director General of Craftsmen, Artisans and Cooperatives Özgür Arzik and protocol reception was held after the welcoming ceremony in the ward. Within the scope of the Social Cooperative Training, Promotion, Implementation and Development Project, successful co-operative stories were shared at the meeting, which started with the presentation of the trade expert Gökçen Mert Korkmaz on the social cooperative with the relevant non-governmental organizations and cooperatives. Need Map Partners it
- Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train in Sivas 13/04/2019 In order to increase awareness of social cooperative model, to support, develop and disseminate social cooperatives, 5 has reached the Sivas Garage in April, the Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train, which departed from Istanbul Sirkeci Station in April. Deputy Governor of Sivas Mehmet Polat, Craftsmen, Craftsmen and Co-operative Deputy Director General Özgür Arzik's protocol speeches in the wake of the welcome ceremony in the ward hosted by the Sivas Chamber of Commerce and Industry briefing session was hosted. Within the scope of Social Cooperative Education, Promotion, Implementation and Development Project, successful meeting was held with the presentation of Gokcen Mert Korkmaz, a trade expert with the relevant civil society organizations and cooperatives.
- Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train Reached to Ankara as Second Stop 09/04/2019 Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train 05 On April 2019, under the scope of "Social Cooperative Promotion, Education, Development and Implementation Project" carried out by Ministry of Commerce, started the spring expedition with the participation of the Minister Ruhsar PEKCAN. After three days of activities in Istanbul, the Social Cooperative Train reached its second stop in Ankara. Social Cooperative Train Ankara Arrival and Reception Ceremony today Necmettin ERKAN, General Director of Tradesmen and Craftsmen, TCDD Deputy General Manager Ismail ÇAĞLAR, Cooperative Representatives, representatives of Tradesmen and Artisans Profession Organizations and with the participation of Ankara people took place at Ankara Station. General Manager Erkan at the ceremony Genel
- Social Cooperative Training and Promotion Train in Gaziantep 15/04/2019 In order to increase the awareness of the social cooperative model within the scope of the Social Cooperative Education, Promotion, Implementation and Development Project developed by the Ministry of Trade, General Directorate of Tradesmen, Craftsmen and Cooperatives, to support, develop and disseminate social cooperatives. Training and Publicity Train, 5 reached Gaziantep Gar in April. Gaziantep Governor Davut GÜL and Ministry of Commerce, Artisans and Co-operative Deputy Director General Ekrem Alper BOZKURT in the welcome ceremony after the ceremony held at the Gaziantep Chamber of Commerce was passed to the information meeting. Gökçen Mert, a specialist in trade, attended the event with the relevant NGOs and cooperatives.
- Social Cooperative and Training Train in Hatay 17/04/2019 General Directorate of Tradesmen, Craftsmen and Cooperatives, Ministry of Commerce, "Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train" departing from Istanbul within the scope of the project developed for the purpose of raising awareness about social cooperative model, supporting, developing and disseminating social cooperatives reached to Hatay. 17 was met on Wednesday, April at Iskenderun Train Station with representatives of NGOs, cooperatives and Hatay Metropolitan Municipality Mehteran. After the speeches of Mr. Erol ÖZKAN, Deputy General Manager of Tradesmen, Artisans and Cooperatives, Ekrem Alper BOZKURT and Deputy Governor of Hatay, İskenderun District National Education Directorate folk dances team and İskenderun Municipality Handicapped Living Workshop Ticaret
- TCDD Eskişehir Education Center will host an international training course 29/09/2012 International Railways Association (UIC) 10 in Qatar. TCDD Eskişehir Education Center, which is determined to be the Middle East Railways Training Center (MERTCe), will host an international training course in the Middle East Regional Council Meeting (UIC-RAME) to meet regional training needs and to improve cooperation. In cooperation with TCDD and UIC, the "International Railway Business Course" and "High Speed Committee Meeting" will be held in Eskişehir at Anemon Hotel in Eskişehir. 01 October 02 will be held on the first day of the "High Speed Committee Meeting" with the International Railway Business Course, which will start on Monday at 2012.
- Training at TCDD Training Center 120 23/11/2016 120 years Machinist Training Center for Education Business TCDD: TCDD Training Center located in Eskisehir, Turkey since it was established in the 1896 from around the machinist and given some training to railway personnel. Director of the Center Halim Soltekin, AA correspondent, said in a statement, said the center began to provide the first training at 1896 120 railway personnel for years, mainly to train mechanic, he said. Theoretical and practical training that they have expressed that Soltekin, "KPSS assigned to our institution mechanics, basic education is taken. TCDD in our country has 8 regional directorate. There are many employees connected to them. These employees are participating in trainings in our center in Eskişehir." Teorik
- Training for Transport Training Drivers 23/12/2014 Training for Transport Training Drivers: The drivers of the transportation service in Bodrum were trained by Bodrum District Gendarmerie Command Traffic Supervisor and Bodrum Chauffeur and Carrier Chamber of Tradesmen. In the training given in the meeting hall of Bodrum Chamber of Commerce, the importance of the work they do to the drivers, the maintenance of the vehicles and the rules of highways traffic rules must be strictly adhered to were emphasized and slide shows were made about the subject. . We organized a training seminar for the members of the district gendarmerie command who worked in the transport system. The commanders of the gendarmerie traffic supervisor should take care of our drivers J
- Social Cooperative Train Welcomed at Alsancak Gar 06/10/2018 'Social Cooperatives Training and Promotion Train' 06 October 2018 Saturday, Izmir Deputy Governor Fatih Damatlar, Izmir Trade Provincial Director Şahin Ersü, TCDD 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ İzmir Regional Coordinator Habil Emir was welcomed in Izmir Alsancak Gar by non-governmental organizations, staff and citizens. Arif Sami Seymenoğlu, General Manager of the Ministry of Commerce and Co-operative, was also accompanied by the train that moved from Ankara in order to raise the awareness of the social cooperative model in our country and to support, develop and disseminate the social co-operative model.
- Social Cooperative Train Starts Second Campaign from Sirkeci Railway Station 06/04/2019 'Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train', which was organized with the cooperation of TCDD, started its second expedition with a ceremony held at Sirkeci Station. In order to raise awareness about the social cooperative model in our country, to support, develop and disseminate social cooperatives; Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mr. M.Cahit Turhan and Trade Minister Ruhsar Pekcan attended. TURHAN: Social Cooperative Train Social Responsibility Understanding Speaking at a product is Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan at the ceremony, influence and have claimed at a global level in each area, which has become a country of Turkey's possible the way future healthy walking devoid of social responsibility ...
- Bursa met a ram met by pir 19/02/2013 Bursa met with a rails met rad The robust, reliable means of transportation of demanding geographies and harsh weather conditions ... There are different varieties depending on the purpose and shape. They have technical differences with train, tram, metro, light rail and funicular. The importance of lı rail systems ”in transportation is an indisputable fact gibi However, we must admit that we are late in rail system applications. We couldn't keep up with the world. The backbone of urban transportation in the world is based on rail systems. The modern city life of our century compels its citizens to use public transport. However, with the increase in the level of income, public transport passengers who own cars Ancak
- Training Seminar for Public Transport Drivers in Adana 07/03/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality organized a seminar for the drivers of public transportation, behavior and human relations. Speaking at the opening of the seminar, the Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality Hüseyin Sözlü emphasized that they aim to glorify Adana together with the transportation tradesmen by describing the municipality as a public servant. A training seminar was organized by the Municipality for the drivers of public transport, behavior and human relations. Private public bus drivers and minibus tradesmen participated in the seminar organized at Evliya Çelebi Application Hotel. Speaking at the opening of the program, Adana Metropolitan Municipality, Head of Transportation Department. Murat Kütükçü, after this training certificate will be given, Murat
- Today in History: 6 December 1938 The railway between Adana Central Station and Adana city Bugün 06/12/2012 In History Today 6 December 1938 The railway between Adana Central Station and the city of Adana was opened. Cenup Railways Inc. and repair contract was signed.
- Today in History: 6 December 1938 The railway between Adana Central Station and Adana city Bugün 06/12/2014 In History Today 6 December 1938 The railway between Adana Central Station and the city of Adana was opened. Cenup Railways Inc. and repair contract was signed.
- Adana Metro is not possible to nail Adana 15/01/2014 It is not possible to nail Adana when there is Adana Metro: Justice and Development Party (AK Party) Adana Metropolitan Mayor Candidate Abdullah Torun pointed out that the municipality for the Adana Metro pays 234 million TL in every year. not. It is the duty of the candidate who is not in his pocket of the liberation formula to appear before the people with the promises. I would not dare run for the ruling party, Ben he said. Abdullah Torun visited the Regional Directorate of UAV, explained the projects, made important statements. For the 30 years, Torun ended the culture of conflict, which was stolen on the city and dominated the culture of reconciliation.
- Oral: Adana metro has become the honor of Adana 04/03/2014 Oral Adana subway honor of Adana scope olmuş.yerel selection studies Project Presentation Meeting regulate the MHP Adana Mayor Candidate Hussein Oral future of Adana 100 year plan they said: "Adana 5 will imprison year our mandate," he said. MAIN TRANSPORT LINE WILL BE THE LIGHT RAIL SYSTEM WILL be opened with the expropriation and zoning practices of the roads to be opened to relieve urban traffic from the new era to be projected roads and boulevards at the same time, the light rail system that will form the infrastructure of the President Verbal, said: İF Metro, university and university After it was delivered to the line, it was in the north of Adana in that generation.
- 'Adana Ray' is Born with the Cooperation of Adana Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD 12/09/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality of the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) were from Mersin to reconcile for the high-speed train project will extend Gaziantep, Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Huseyin Oral, the AK Party Adana Deputy Tamer Dagli, TCDD General Director İsa Apaydın, TCDD 6. Regional Manager Oğuz Saygılı and the management team came together and agreed to the project between the Adana-Mersin fast train project. President Hüseyin Sözlü conveyed his views on this agreement at the meeting held in Adana Metropolitan Municipality and said ın We are happy to cooperate with a collective spirit with the dynamics of the city in order to provide fast and comfortable transportation for our citizens in Adana. Ş
- Bombardier Introduces Very High Speed Train (Special News - Video) 25/10/2013 Bombardier Very High Speed Train: Bombardier company from Turkey Sales Manager Pier Prina Mello very high-speed train they intend to Turkey between 24-25 October 2013 date made Turkey in Istanbul introduced the Railway Infrastructure and Tools at the summit. Among the participants, the summit with other high-speed train manufacturers is held at the Point Hotel in Taksim. RayHaber, RaillyNews and TeleferikHaber participated as members of the press. Bombardier Zerifo is a product and design wonders of Italy Railways designed for TCCD which belongs to 300 family. Very high speed train that can reach 380 km / h TCDD will soon X
- Germany's New Fast Train ICE 4 Introduced 17/09/2016 Germany's new high-speed train ICE 4 was introduced: the German railway company, Deutsche Bahn, introduced the latest model of the high-speed train ICE. The new trains will not go 330, but the 250 will go faster. One of the world's leading rail companies, Deutsche Bahn, 4. generation ICE introduced the high speed trains. 3. The latest trains can reach 330 km, while the last trains can reach 250 km. It was stated that the new trains will be slower but safer and more comfortable than before. While all passengers can benefit from free internet on the trains, they will have more advantages for bicycles and disabled people. 830 passenger capacity X
- China Announces Prototype of Maglev Train to Make 600 Speeds per Hour 23/05/2019 China introduced the prototype of the maglev train, which will travel at 600 miles per hour. Maglev is used for trains moving without contacting the rails by using magnetic lifting force. China Central Television (CCTV), the nation's Shandong province of Qingdao city of Xinx will travel at an hourly speed of the prototype of the maglev train on the assembly line viewed. The project was developed by China state company China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation (CRRC). Mr. Ding Sansan, the company's chief engineer, said he could test key technologies of the prototype and the important technological components of the high-speed maglev train system. 'STATIC SHIELD' Technological ground for the engineering work of the prototype STAT