Sertans Logistics Ethics Center (EDM), organized by xnumx'nci of this year, "ETİKAN Ethics Awards of Turkey" was awarded the context. Erm As Sertrans, our most important asset in business life has been built on honesty and reliability. 7 considers us to be the ethical company of the year as a reflection of our sensitivity. X
one of the important companies in the logistics sector in Turkey, which has made its name in the national and international logistics Sertrans Logistics is the creation of ethical awareness in Turkey, was established to develop and disseminate Turkey Ethics Center (EDM) organized by the "ETİKAN Ethics Awards of Turkey" was among the ethical companies. At the ceremony on Thursday, April, the company received the award from Sertrans CEO Nilgün Keleş.
Sertrans Logistics CEO Nilgün Keleş said in his statement on the subject: um As a large and reputable company of the logistics sector, Sertrans has the values we adopt since the day we were founded, our ethical codes and corporate culture that we see as a way of doing business. For the second time, I consider this award a reflection of the importance we attach to the ethical values we see as the basis of our sustainable success. Our sensitivity on this subject, as well as our own principles, our suppliers, business partners, our clients are working in the ethical standards, we are meticulous and selective about this issue. As Sertrans, we will continue our way without compromising our ethical values with the consciousness of our responsibility to our sector, our employees and the society after that. Ser
for a better Turkey in 2011, high ethical development of standards implementation and Ethics Center Association with the vision of the growth of young ethical leaders in every field (EDM), creation of ethical understanding and awareness, development and was established to contribute to young people to grow the emphasis on ethics profit He continues to work as an organization.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- New Executive Board Member at Sertrans Logistics 12/09/2017 Tony Jurkovic, the veteran of the sector, is the new Executive Board Member of Sertrans Logistics, which provides value added logistics services to its national and international customers in supply chain management. Tony Jurkovic was appointed as the new Executive Committee Member of Sertrans Logistics. A graduate of Saint Benoit French High School, Jurkovic began his career at 1974 in Transport Inc. (Danzas). Later, he worked as senior manager at Turksped and Yeni Antalya Logistics, and served as Chairman of the Board at Albatros - TAN Speditions. 43 is one of the leading companies in the logistics sector with years of experience. He speaks Turkish, French, German, English and Greek.
- Charter plane solution from Sertrans Logistics 19/09/2017 Sertrans Logistics provides solution to its customers who want to move to the regions where the scheduled flights are not preferred or where there are no direct flights. Nilgün Keleş, Sertrans Logistics CEO, says that the charter flights have enabled customers to bring their business potential to the whole world. Since 1998, IATA (International Air Transport Association) and FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations) has been a member of WCA (World Cargo Alliance) since 2001. Sertrans Logistics also develops solutions to the special demands of its customers through private air cargo transportation. Sertrans Logistics CEO Nilgün Keleş who gave information about charter flights Sertrans Logistics, trans Capacity and tariff of scheduled flights Ser
- The new logistics center of SERTRANS Logistics is the size of the 8 football field 21/04/2014 The new logistics center of SERTRANS Logistics is the size of the 8 football field: SERTRANS Logistics has assembled its headquarters and some warehouses in the new logistics center, the size of the 8 football field. Entering the 25 year in the new logistics center in Hadımköy, Sertrans Logistics has acquired one of the first Leed-certified facility buildings in the Turkish logistics sector with its new center. Gün 50 thousand square meters of bonded and duty free warehouse area, 42 has been built on a thousand square meters of self-contained building, UM said Sertrans Logistics General Manager Nilgün Keleş, who stated that the new logistics center built on 500 thousand square meters land has a total closed area of 38 thousand 2 square meters.
- Sertrans Logistics CEO Keles told Women in Logistics Industry 11/03/2019 Coming together with the students of Bahçeşehir University and Yeditepe University, Sertrans Logistics CEO Nilgün Keleş shared the privileges and challenges of being a woman in the work life. In his presentation about the advantages and disadvantages, he gave advice to young people who were at the first step of their careers. Logistics Sertrans the difficulties faced during the establishment of the logistics industry and the leading brands of Turkey shared with students how the head meat with them. With his speech, he stated that enc
- Sertrans 8. Participated in Logistics and Trade Meeting 29/03/2018 Providing value-added logistics services to its national and international customers in supply chain management, Sertrans Logistics has organized 15. Joining the Logistics and Trade Meeting. Sertrans Logistics CEO Nilgun Keles trends in the logistics sector in his presentation addressing a meeting, a large number of academics, bureaucrats and industry representatives with various high schools in Turkey and met students from the university. Sertrans Logistics participated in the en Logistics and Trade Meeting ”organized for the 8 this year. The meeting took place at the Cultural Center of Maltepe University on Thursday, March. In addition to the leading names in the logistics sector, isimler
- Award for Sertrans Logistics from Economy and Logistics Summit 06/05/2019 Sertrans Logistics received the Logistics Entrepreneur of the Year award at the Award of Logistics Achievement Awards of the Year, organized within the scope of Economy and Logistics Summit, where the economy, public and logistics sectors came together. In the 4 Economy and Logistics Summit, which brings together the public sector, the real sector and the logistics sector; digital transformation, new opportunities in the economy and logistics sector were discussed. In the platform created with the support of more than 20 sectoral associations and associations such as DEİK, TİM, DKİB, UTİKAD and UND, the Logistics Achievement Awards of the Year were found. Hakan Keleş, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sertrans Logistics, which provides international partial and multimodal transportation services since 1989…
- 105 trucks from Mercedes-Benz to Ulusoy Logistics fleet 30/09/2014 105 truck from Mercedes-Benz to Ulusoy Logistics fleet: According to Mercedes-Benz's statement, Ulusoy Logistics, one of the leading companies in the logistics sector, has made its choice for Mercedes-Benz. Ulusoy Logistics, Mercedes-Benz Türk authorized dealer Koluman Motor Vehicles with the sales made by 65 units Mercedes-Benz Actros 1844 LS tractor, 25 Axor 1840 LS X1 and 15 3229 105 X NUMX truck trucks, including a total of XNUMX pieces of vehicles received delivery. This investment, which was made with the aim of strengthening Ulusoy Logistics's fleet, was supported by Mercedes-Benz Türk Finansal Hizmetler. Mercedes-Benz Turk Financial Services, Actros and Axor model vehicles to finance the large fleet Benz
- Mars Logistics invests 27 million euros in Intermodal Transportation 16/12/2012 Mars Logistics invests 27 million euros in Intermodal Transport Mars Logistics has launched a new "Intermodal Transport" with the 500 trailer investment. Mars Logistics, with the investment of 27 million euros in Italy's Trieste city and Luxembourg, the city of Bettembourg began transporting trailers with trailers. Through the first time that occurred in September goods coming by sea from Turkey to Trieste, Italy, Luxembourg will reach the railway. Thanks to this new service from Mars, carbon dioxide emissions of at least 13 a year will be prevented. With this eco-friendly investment, each trailer, from the starting point to the last destination, will be able to ...
- Logistics Forum'14 will be held between 25 - 27 April 2014 02/04/2014 Logistics Forum will be held between 14, 25 and 27 April 2014: 2010.si Logistics Forum'S5 of Logistics Forum, which has been organized by Yeditepe University Logistics Club since 14, brings together students and sector veterans. Where they discussed the current state and future of the logistics industry in the world and Turkey Logistics forum'xnumx, 14 - 25 is to be held between April 27 history, 2014 April 25 Friday will begin with an opening speech and the first panel at Yeditepe University, followed by Chile to Nature Holiday The village will continue. This year's panels are as follows; 2014 April 25 Opening Speeches Ball Project X
- Logistics Forum's 14 event started 27/04/2014 Logistics Forum'14 activity began Logistics Forum'14 Yeditepe University started the opening speech and the first panel of İnan Kıraç Hall. Elçin Uygun, who represented Yılport Holding in the opening speech, Turgut Erkeskin, Chairman of UTIKAD, Erdal Nebol, Yeditepe University International Logistics and Transportation Department Head, and Tuğba Kar, Yeditepe University Logistics Club President. Elçin Uygun Logistics, representing Yilport Holding, is happy to sponsor 4.
- Yeditepe University Logistics Forum will hold 2015 in April 05/03/2015 Yeditepe University Logistics Forum will be held in April: The 2015 of the Logistics Forum, which has been organized by Yeditepe University Logistics Club since 2010, which attracts interest in the sector and which draws attention from the sector, government and associations with various panels and open sessions. Efforts are underway for Logistics Forum6. LogisticsForum'15, which will bring together sector leaders and students, will be held between 15-17 April 19 and 2015 April 17 will start on Friday with the opening speeches at Yeditepe University Kayışdağı Campus and then continue at Silence Hotel. This year's panels are as follows; 2015 April 17 Opening Speech Ball UM
- Logistics Forum 2015 07/04/2015 Logistics Forum 2015: The leading names of the logistics sector meet at Yeditepe University Yeditepe University Logistics Club, 2010 of Logistics Forum, which has been organized since 6, brings together the students and sector veterinarians this year with the Lojistik Logistics Forum'15 Logistics. 17-19 April 2015 will be held between 17 April 2015 Friday, Yeditepe University Kayışdağı Campus, the first panel of the opening speeches and then will continue at Silence Istanbul Hotel & Convention Center. Between them; UND's Board başkanıçet Nuhoğlu, UTIKAD Board başkanıturgut Erkeskin, GEFCO Turkey General müdürüfulvio Villa, Transport and Freight Movement Project Engineering ...
- Yeditepe University Logistics Forum 2015 17/04/2015 Logistics Forum 2015: Logistics Forum will be organized by Yeditepe University Logistics Club. 15 17 will start at 14.30 in Yeditepe University Fine Arts Conference Hall on Friday, and then continue at Ataşehir Silence Hotel & Convention Center. We would be happy to see you as members of the press. Alara Tezel Yeditepe University Logistics Club 542 305 5994 Logistics Forum
- Countdown started for Logistics Forum'16 02/04/2016 Countdown has started for the Logistics Forum16: 7 is the year of 2015 by the Yeditepe University Logistics Club. The Logistics Forum aims to meet the nominees with experienced names under the topic of non-recurring topics. The highly anticipated Logistics Forum16 will start with the opening speeches at the 22 GSF Conference Hall at the Yeditepe University 26 April Friday and will end on Sunday April at 24. The Forum's 16, which opened its applications recently, gave its participants the opportunity to listen to the trends of the sector for three days while enjoying the evening events that will take place in the Bosphorus after the panels Başv
- Countdown started for Logistics Forum'16 20/04/2016 Logistics Forum'16 Countdown has begun: Yeditepe University Logistics Club organized for seven years, candidates under the subject, under the subject of non-recurring, with the aim of meeting the names of the experienced lo Logistics Forum, this year is preparing to host ambitious issues, panelists and events. UND Chairman of the Board Ö.Çetin Nuhoğlu, UTİKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin, Ünsped Customs Consultancy and Logistics Services A.Ş. CEO Hakan Cinar, Lufthansa Cargo Turkey General Manager Hasan Hall, CEO of DP World Half Nichole Silveira, PepsiCo Supply Chain Development Manager İrfan Tokpınar and ...
- Logistics Forum 16 was held by Yeditepe University Logistics Club 14/05/2016 Logistics Forum'16 was organized by Yeditepe University Logistics Club: di Logistics Forum'16 di, which was sponsored by Yeditepe University Logistics Club with the main sponsorship of Yılport Holding, was held last month. Yeditepe University Faculty of Fine Arts Conference Hall, Founding Chairman of Yeditepe University Bedrettin Dalan, Faculty of Commercial Sciences Department of International Logistics and Transportation Assoc. Dr. Erdal nebolu and Logistics Club President Natali Gönülokşayan the opening speech of the beginning Logistics forum'xnumx, 16 night 2 days with valuable panelists and topics the panel holds the pulse of the industry from each other, Turkey's was a nice experience to around 3 candidates lojistisy showing contributions from the university. Opening speeches Açılış
- Mars Logistics chooses future logistics 08/01/2017 Mars Logistics selects the logisticians of the future: Mars Logistics and Logistics Association of Turkey's leading logistics company (LOD) organized in collaboration with 14. The Intercollegiate Logistics Case Competition paves the way for university students to develop creative logistics solutions by competing as teams. Mars Logistics, which has been carrying out projects for the development of the logistics sector with this competition for the 14 years, supports the logistics professionals of the future. Mars Logistics, which is constantly growing due to the differences it creates in the logistics sector and always aims to increase its service quality, is based on 14. The Intercollegiate Logistics Case Competition 2017 aims to create an environment in which investigative, curious and creative young people can express their opinions. It is also possible to inform the students about the case studies and the r
- DB Mobility Logistics 09/01/2010 Address: Potsdamer Platz 1 DE - 10785 Berlin Internet: http://www.deutschebahn.com Contact: Frau Katrin Oberritter 8.5 Management systems 8.6 Freight traffic businesses 8.8 Passenger transport businesses 9 Analysis / Consulting / Development / Planning
- Logistics Forum's 14 event started 27/04/2014 Logistics Forum's 14 event has started: Logistics Forum'14 Yeditepe University started the opening speech and the first panel of the İnan Kıraç Hall. Opening speeches and the first panel started with the opening speeches. Elçin Uygun, representing the Yılport Holding, respectively, UTIKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin, Yeditepe University International Logistics and Transportation Department Head Erdal Nebol and Yeditepe University Logistics Club President Tuğba Kar made. Elçin Uygun Logistics, representing Yilport Holding, is happy to sponsor 4.
- Mars Logistics to continue with Otokar Huckepack semi-trailers 15/05/2014 Mars Logistics road Otokar Huckepack continues with semi-trailers: Otokar, Turkey, one of the largest logistics company Mars Logistics to 220 Total Otokar-Fruehauf Mega Euroslid is Huckepack made the semi-trailer deliveries. 13 May 2014 was held in Istanbul on Tuesday with the participation of company officials. Otokar, one of the Koç Group companies, delivered 220 pieces to semi-trailers from Otokar-Fruehauf Mega Euroslider Huckepack which is the preferred semi-trailer model for international transportation and intermodal transportation to Mars Logistics. Otokar, with its R & D activities, quality and expertise and reference to the trailer sector, held a press conference on high-volume delivery. Ar
- CMSye TAYSAD Export Award 08/05/2014 CMSye TAYSAD Export Award: CMS was awarded as the second largest exporter of 2013 by the Turkish Manufacturers Association of Vehicle Manufacturers (TAYSAD) with its 322 million dollar export figure in 2013. Iyle We are proud of the fact that each rim produced by the idea and effort of our own team adds economic value to our country, ülk said Berat Ösen, Chairman of the Board of Directors of CMS. Every success we have gained makes us more motivated for our future goals. Kaz Lightweight aluminum alloy wheels in Turkey's leading sectors, CMS, one of Europe's leading companies, to receive compensation for their work in 2013 years ...
- Erciyese Best Ski Resort Award 28/03/2014 Erciyese Best Ski Resort Award: The ski resort of Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center has been selected by KAYSERİ Metropolitan Municipality as the best ski resort of 2013-2014 season. The Golden Award was given to Erciyese, Austria was second and Italy was the third. Metropolitan Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki, "We do not waste our efforts are seen," he said. The Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center received the Golden Best Destination award for the 30-2013 season as a result of the assessment made by the German Ich will schnee company across the world at different ski centers in 14. Christian Flühr, CEO of Ich Will Schee about the award I
- Best Mountain Restaurant Award at Lifos Café in Erciyes 07/02/2015 Best Mountain Restaurant Award at Lifos Café in Erciyes: Lifos Café at Erciyes Ski Center, which is on the way to become one of the most modern ski resorts in the world, was selected as the 'best mountain restaurant in the world Ödül by Ichwill Schnee website following all ski resorts. Erciyes'i previously "Golden Best Destination" and "World's best ski resort" web site, the award-winning, the 600 near the world's restaurants in the ski resort examined. As a result of the evaluations, Lifos Café was chosen as the best mountain restaurant at the foot of Mount Erciyes. Ichwill Schnee Chairman Christian Flühn presented the document to Mehmet Yelkanat, the owner of Lifos Café. I
- First Prize in Erciyes Project 15/09/2017 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality won the first prize in AK Party Local Governments Project Competition. The Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, Mustafa Çelik, received the award from our President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Consultation and Meeting of Mayors were held by AK Party in Ankara ATO Congresium. President and AK Party Chairman Recep Tayyip Erdogan also attended the meeting addressed to the mayors. 884 Mayor attended the meeting and the winners of the Local Governments Project Competition were also awarded. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality was awarded first prize with the Erciyes Mountain Winter Sports and Tourism Center project. Mayor Recep Tayyip received his award from Mayor Mustafa Çelik Büyük
- Best Domestic Logistics Business Award Awarded to Netlog Logistics Group 20/11/2012 Best Domestic Logistics Business Award Awarded to Netlog Logistics Group Netlog Logistics Group, 6. Logitrans has won the UM Best Domestic Logistics Enterprise Award m at the Logitrans 2012 Logistics Awards Competition, which is held within the scope of the Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair. Logitrans 2012 Logistics Awards, 6. Within the scope of Logitrans Transport Logistics Exhibition, 16 was found in November with a ceremony held at Istanbul Expo Center. 12 applied to the competition in which 39 was awarded in separate categories. A jury composed of 13 members, consisting of representatives of sectoral associations and publications, was recognized by the jury. The awards were based on the size of the firms in the sector and their success in business development. Netlog Logistics Netlog