TCDD Transportation Inc. Regional Director Abdurrahman Şeref UĞUR, “The cost of the railway is cheaper than the road. Bölge
Industrialists and employees in Adana Organized Industrial Zone; it was explained how advantageous railways could be used.
AOSB Presidency and TCDD Adana Transport Inc. In the meeting held in the AOSB Seyhan Hall in cooperation with the Regional Directorate; Mersin Port Authority and Iskenderun Port Operations Directorates and Arkas Logistics officials said, ender TCDD Adana Taşımacılık A.Ş. They made a presentation about Böl The Position of the Regional Directorate in Freight and Passenger Transportation and Their Opportunities in the Region ğ.
AOSB Chairman Bekir Sütcü, in his speech at the opening of the meeting, thanked the guests for their participation in the meeting and said, olarak As the Adana Hacı Sabancı Organized Industrial Zone Presidency, the biggest aim here is to provide all kinds of services to the most economical way for our industrialists to focus on production and employment. It is also an advantage for us that the railways pass through our AOSB. To serve all kinds of services that will contribute to the national economy is one of our primary tasks. Katkı
HARDWARE IN RAILWAY INDUSTRY
TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. was the first to receive information at the information meeting. Regional Director Abdurrahman Seref Ugur, giving information about the liberalization of the railway sector, "Liberalization of enacted in 2013 Turkey Railway Transport TCDD will be restructured under the Law of TCDD" Railway Infrastructure Operator "as defined, the entire share capital of state-owned TCDD Transport Inc. as a ”Railway Train Operator yıl started its activities in 2017. ise
Ugur, their vehicles by the private sector, said staff with the make passenger and freight transport in the opening of the front, "Liberalization with Turkey rail transport sector to improve the competitiveness and transportation share in the face of other modes of transport and rail transport was intended to increase the competitiveness of its own," he said.
Uğur stated that the railway transportation is more advantageous than the highway and detailed this with the example. Uğur, Iskenderun Port (Sarıseki Including) comparison between the transportation costs between Adana and, said:
Geliş Iskenderun Port (including Sarıseki) - Adana Org. 40 container for X Company in Industrial Zone is empty - full
1) Road Transport option
Direct shipment from factory to port)
Shipping fee: 950
2) Railway Transport Option
a) From Yakapinar to İskele / Port of Sarıseki Port of Railway: 375 TL
b) From Highway to Factory Yakapınar Loj.Merk. Go-to-arrival + Kalmar download-service service in Yakapınar is 350 TL and 725 is TL. Geliş
In the meeting, the passenger service manager Murat Arikmert and the logistics deputy director Osman Yildirim explained how the railways passing through the AOSB could be used advantageously.
AOSB Chairman of the Board Bekir Sütcü, Board of Directors members Yusuf Kara, Nedim Büyüknacar, Selahattin Onatça, AOSB Regional Manager Ersin Akpınar, Mersin and İskenderun Port representatives, Arkas Logistics officials and industrialists attended the meeting.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Rail System Activities: Latam Railway Opportunities 2013 Event - Sao Paulo 18/01/2013 Latam Rail Opportunities 2013 - LatAM Rail Opportunities The 2013 Event will be held in 05-06 March 2013 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The event in which the developments in the Latin American railway sector will be analyzed will take 2 days. Latin American railways on a sure way to progress. 5-6 March 2013 on the 2013 of the LatAm Rail Opportunities in Sao Paulo, Brazil to witness improvements. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- BTK will open new investment opportunities on Rail Silk Road 12/01/2016 BTK railway will open up new investment opportunities on the Silk Road: specifies that a major revolution in Turkey's infrastructure investments Socar Turkey CEO Yavuz, said that now it should be crowned with the production moves. Turkey entered a period of four years left unchecked. The expectation of the industrialist from the government is to implement the structural reforms that have been delayed for a while. Socar Turkey CEO Kenan Yavuz draws attention to the importance of this period and "a revolution in Turkey has made significant investments in infrastructure, energy bridge and took strategic steps towards becoming a base ... Now it should be crowned with the production moves. The new package of reforms Turkey should focus on the production of intermediate goods. Turkey's subcontracting to, fasonlaş to ...
- Rail Systems Activity: 4. Ordinary Middle East Railways Opportunities Congress - Riyadh 22/03/2013 The Ordinary Middle East Railroad Opportunities Congress will be held in 6-7 May 2013 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Please click to get detailed information about the event: Click to download the brochure of the Raillynews Event: 4th, Middle East Rail Opportunitis 2013
- Rail Events: Opportunities for Rail Transport Sector and Manufacturing Industry in Turkey Turkey 04/06/2013 ISO-RAYDER which will take place on 13 June 2013 cooperation with the 'Rail Transport Industry and Production Opportunities for Turkish industry in Turkey' 'will be held in seminar 13 June 2013 Thursday 09.30-16.30 hours. major projects are being developed in the field of rail transportation in Turkey in recent years. These projects offer great opportunities in terms of saving our country from the dependency on foreign transportation and increasing the domestic contribution rates. Our Chamber, 13 June 2013 On Thursday, 09.30 O 16.30 was held at Odakule Meeting Hall, İstiklal Cad. No: 142 Tepebaşı, Beyoğlu / No
- Supply Chain Opportunities within the scope of the UK High Speed Train Project 08/07/2016 Supply Chain Opportunities within the scope of the UK High Speed Train Project: British Transport Minister Patrick McLoughlin 6 On Wednesday in a publicity meeting in London, companies invited companies to take advantage of the opportunities that would arise under the UK's high-speed train project, HS2. The HS2017 project, which is planned to be realized in two stages between 2026-2027 and 2033-2, will link the eight major cities of the UK. McLoughlin stated that the HS2 project will create thousands of supply chain opportunities that will reach up to billion pounds, and emphasized that large purchases will be made especially in the areas of design and services, tunnel construction, station, rail systems and railway vehicles. It is expected that 25.000 will create employment in the construction phase of the project. Pro
- The railway struggle of Bursan was told with a photo exhibition 29/01/2013 Bursan's railway struggle was told with a photo exhibition CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel exhibiting photos of the struggles for the railroad, said that nothing could be achieved alone. The exhibition, which was opened at the Tayyare Cultural Center, featured photographs of Demirel's railway struggle. 39 province for railroad project, 8 77 thousand kilometers of roads traversing the towns and Demirel, the photos taken in the walk, "Kemal Demirel extending from Bursa in Turkey between the rails last year 16" exhibited under the name. There is a separate memory in each photo Demirel, indicating that each photo has a separate AY Nothing alone AY
- Mechanical characterization of rail steels at 12 International Iron Steel Symposium 05/04/2012 On the last day of the International Iron and Steel Symposium, Karabük University (KBU) Dr. Bektaş Açıkgöz started with the presentation of panels related to the Iron and Steel sector by the guests in the Conference Hall. Sabancı University Faculty of Metallurgical and Metallurgical Engineering, Faculty of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering. Dr. Prof. Dr. Hüseyin Çimenoğlu, ITU Chemistry Metallurgy Faculty, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Assoc. Dr. Prof. Dr. Murat Baydoğan, KARDEMİR Executive Vice President Mehmet Yanmaz, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Public Health. Dr. Prof. Dr. Nazmi Bilir, Head of Material Engineering Department at Atılım University
- Afyon Kocatepe University Organized Rail Systems at the Conference 11/05/2012 Afyon Kocatepe University (AKU) Faculty of Engineering "Tunnel Projects and Rail Systems in Istanbul Today and Tomorrow Today" titled IU Faculty Member Assoc. Dr. Ibrahim Jan gave the BATTERY ANS campus 1. The building was opened in 14.00 at the conference hall of Abdullah Kaptan. Dr. Ahmet Şentürk did. France takes advantage of nuclear energy Istanbul University Mining Engineering Department Assoc. Dr. Ibrahim in January, said that Turkey is the country road. IU Faculty Member, who noted that most of the intercity transportation is done by road, Assoc. Dr. İbrahim Ocak, İbrah
- 11. Estram in Transportation 10/09/2013 Estram was mentioned in 11.Transportation: 5, which was upset at 7-11 September in Istanbul Congress Center. Eskişehir Tramway System (Estram) has received full marks from the participants as an environment-friendly and exemplary urban transportation system. There were a number of Ministers, deputies and high-ranking government officials from many foreign countries, including President Abdullah Gül, Deputy Prime Minister Beşir Atalay, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. Estram Chairman of the Board of Directors Erhan Enbatan, who participated in the meeting as the representative of urban transportation sector, said içi With the E
- Technological Transformation of TCDD and TAI 10/12/2014 Technological Transformation of TCDD and TAI: The corporate application and software company SAP hosted public sector information technology managers. The technological transformation of TAI and TCDD was explained. SAP Strategic Industries Sales Director Bülent Karal gave information about decision support systems for the public sector at the Rixos Hotel with the participation of more than 200 people. Underlining the strategy of simplifying access to business processes in order to increase efficiency in the public sector, the SAP manager announced the successful projects implemented in the public at the summit. The focus of the event is to simplify the business processes, simplify the work of the institutions and work better iş
- TCDD 1. Investments of the Regional Directorate in Edirne 26/12/2014 TCDD 1. Investments of the Regional Directorate were explained in Edirne: 2003-2014 for the provinces of Edirne, Kırklareli, Tekirdağ and Çanakkale and the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. In order to share information on the activities carried out by the affiliated, related and related organizations, including the Regional Directorate, the plans for the region and plans for the new period, and the future vision and sectoral development plans, the Edirne Commodity Exchange Conference Hall invited NGOs and stakeholder organizations. held an information meeting. The meeting was chaired by Yahya BAŞ, Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, by Metin AKBAŞ, 1 Regional Director usu
- Kırıkkale tram project was told 16/01/2016 Kırıkkale tram project was described: Kırıkkale Rail Transportation System Project (KALERAY) was introduced by Kırıkkale Municipality. KALERAY, which will be established between Kırıkkale University and Kırıkkale center, will bring the city and university closer to each other. There will be a total 12 stop in the rail system which will be a total length of 500 thousand 10 meters. Studies on the implementation of the project are expected to start in the coming months. KALERAY Project prepared within the framework of technical support grant of Kırıkkale Municipality and Ahiler Development Agency, Kırıkkale University Mechanical Engineering Assist. Assoc. Dr. Introduced by the slide prepared by Battal Dogan. KALERAY is about 12 thousand 500 meters long and it is located at the center of TCDD Gar ın
- Aviation and Rail Systems Supported 22/03/2016 Aviation and Rail Systems Supported: Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO) meeting organized by the Bursa-Eskisehir Bilecik Development Agency (BEBKA) by the support given. Deputy Chairman of ESO Sinan Musubeyli attended the meeting on '2016 Financial Support Programs' organized by ESO and BEBKA, Assoc. Dr. M. Faruk Akşit, Eskişehir Rail Systems Cluster President Kenan Işık, BEBKA Experts and industrialists participated. ESO Vice President Sinan Musubeyli mentioned the importance of these supports and said, ay BEBKA will provide support to aviation, rail systems and defense industries which are also important sectors of Eskişehir this year.
- Mayor Kocaoğlu told the projects of transportation to Europeans 09/11/2016 Mayor Kocaoğlu told the projects of transportation to Europeans: In Izmir where suburban transport was interrupted due to the strike, the 2016 Autumn General Meeting of the European Regions Council hosted by the Metropolitan Municipality started with the title of eleri transportation Başkan. Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, 35 told the representatives of the European country transportation investments in the city. The event, which was organized with the theme of. Sustainable Mobility: A New World ulaşım and the representatives of 35 European countries in the field of transportation in total, began in Izmir. Speaking at the opening ceremony of the two-day event, Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, gave information about transportation projects in the city and ongoing investments. European Regions Assembly 2016 Autumn General Böl
- International Smart Cities Conference in Konya 26/05/2017 Konya was mentioned at the International Conference on Smart Cities: In the International Smart Cities Conference organized by the Public Technology Platform, Konya Metropolitan Municipality's mobile applications were presented with the examples of Smart Transport. The International Smart Cities Conference organized by the Public Technology Platform (KTP) was held in Ankara. Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, President of TÜBİTAK Dr. Ahmet Arif Ergin, United Nations Development Program Representative in Turkey, Claudio Tomasi and Information and Communication Technologies Authority (ICTA) President Ömer Fatih Sayan also attended. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Information Technology j Transition to Smart Cities: Preparation and Strategies una
- Izmir's 2030 Transportation Master Plan 26/01/2018 A support from the Turkish Armed Forces to the ek Operation of the Olive Branch ek launched against the terrorist organizations in Afrin region of Syria came from the Izmir Economic Development Coordination Board. Izmir Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, Turkey, underlining the need to support this operation has done for our own safety, "Allah, the son citizens who were killed in Operation Mercy, I wish veterans speedy recovery," he said. Izmir Economic Development Coordination Board (2009), which was formed with the participation of representatives of institutions and organizations that played a decisive role in the economic development of the city, under the leadership of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality. Collected times. The first meeting of the year 76, Selami Özpoyraz toplantı
- Traffic and the joy of living were told to students in Gaziantep 17/04/2018 Within the scope of the yapıl Joy of Living Awareness artır project prepared by the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, presentations were made to increase the traffic awareness of elementary school students and the coloring book was distributed to the students. The Metropolitan, which touches every part of the society, continues to fulfill the requirements of social municipality. In this direction, projects were developed for the students in order to improve traffic awareness during the 2017-2018 education period and traffic rules were explained to the students. Students were both informed and entertaining in the slide-accompanied presentations. The trafik Joy of Living Awareness iyle project, which was implemented by the Directorate of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Transportation Planning Department, organized some activities aiming to increase the traffic awareness of elementary school students.
- Konya was told at the Digital Urbanism Summit 26/10/2018 Digital Urbanization Summit, where digital transformation and sustainable city policies were discussed in cities, was held in Istanbul with the participation of Murat Kurum, Minister of Environment and Urbanization. At the summit, Konya Metropolitan Municipality was described in the examples of smart city applications and investments to Turkey. Digital Urbanism Summit was held at Istanbul Lutfi Kirdar Convention and Exhibition Center with the participation of Minister of Environment and Urbanization Murat Kurum. In his speech at the special session of the summit, Minister of Environment and Urbanization Mr. Murat Kurum said that the cities that focus on culture and history should increase. In this sense, digital urbanism is the arrangements that should be made in order to facilitate human life. … When planning the cities today plan
- facts not mentioned in the railway road and maritime transport in Turkey 27/12/2012 Turkey railway road and sea is not mentioned in the transport of facts * the preference of rail rather than road transport in Turkey, a requirement of the United States made by the Marshall Aid (criteria) that, * the share of 95% road transport in Turkey that 43% in the US, * Turkey ' * According to his study of Japanese experts, in the 2050, Ankara would move 60 million passengers annually, * According to his study of Japanese experts, * The current state of Ankara-Istanbul railway line, the 725 in the ship of Abdulhamit. that the railway which was built at the time of Abdul Hamid was extended by foreign companies to take advantage of the right of mining privilege in the places where the railroad passed, it was in Atatürk's 1936 that olduğun
- Axis Eskisehir in Turkey's railway history to be told to the world 11/05/2014 Turkey's railway history Eskisehir Axis to be told to the world: Eskisehir 2013 scope of the Turkish World Capital of Culture events, Turkey's railway history, as described in "Eskişehir Railway Culture project" permanent exhibition under the name of the documentary and will open the album workbook exhibits with Turkey and Europe. In the statement made on the subject, Eskişehir, history-long roads and in particular, 19. century, the railroad intersect with the intersection of migrations and a railroad city said. Anatolia, Baghdad and the Hejaz railway, Turkey's economic, political and military sense, the most difficult time, what you can do with the right project and showing a strong will and can achieve ...
- Anatolia, Baghdad and Hejaz Railway are told with an exhibition in Berlin 13/05/2014 Anatolia, Baghdad and Hejaz Railway, told the exhibition in Berlin: Turkey's railway history is told 'Eskişehir Railway Culture Project' exhibition, opened in the German capital, Hamburg Station Museum in Berlin. Dеmiryol of Turkey's history is told 'Eѕkişeh is Demiryоl Prоje of Culture' ѕergiѕ of Germany's Capital Bеrlin'dе Hamburg İstasуo the Müzеsi'ndе opened. The opening ceremony of the museum 125 years ago Almаn Demiryоl with the yаpılаn agreement between Turkey imzа аtаn Countess Diana von grandson of the royal family Hohenthal Under Bеrgеn, Şansölу Otto Von Biѕmarck the grandson of Sylvester vоn Bismarck, Deutsсh Bank Director Georg von Siemens, the grandson of Nathalie Von Siеmеns, Krаliyet Enzio, granddaughter of Richard vоn Kuhlmann, Responsible for Ironworks Demir
- Samsun City Museum buildings tell the history of the city's railroad 12/09/2014 Samsun City Museum buildings tell the history of the city's railroad: The esi 2014-2015 Education Year Cultural Heritage Education Practices in the Shadow of the Tree of Knowledge esi prepared in cooperation with Samsun Metropolitan Municipality City Museum and ÇEKÜL Foundation are starting. Samsun City Museum buildings have a privileged place in terms of the city's railway history. The two main wooden structures that make up the City Museum buildings were constructed as Samsun-Sivas Railway Construction and Operation Administration and State Railway Residence in 1928. The small building on the side of Cumhuriyet Street next to these buildings was built in 1936 instead of the building that was used as annex. This additional building has been in Demirspor for many years Bu
- Malabadi Bridge's history in 4 language and earn money 17/03/2015 Malabadi Bridge 's history in 4 language to make money and earn money: Diyarbakir-Batman province on the border of Malabādıy Bridge in the history of the 4 language to the tourists who tell the children earns school allowance. The 15, which dates from 7 to 20 and resides in the town of Silvan, tells the history of Kurdish, Turkish, English and Russian blind to local and foreign tourists visiting the historical bridge. The historic Malabadi Bridge was built in 1147 by the Artuklu Principality. It is a bridge that is seven meters wide and 150 meters long. Its height is the 19 meter from the water level to the keystone. Built with colorful stones, repairs to the present lar
- Metroray General Manager Cengiz Ancestors rail sector in Turkey tells the system 21/12/2012 Metroray General Manager Cengiz Ancestors rail sector in Turkey tells the system. As METRORAY, we are operating in Rail System, Building and Industrial Facility sector. We provide design, material supply, construction, application, commissioning and operation services for all construction and electromechanical systems related to our sector. Our vision; Our young, dynamic and innovative structure reflects the experience we have gained so far to projects we have undertaken, in accordance with international standards, with our expert staff consisting of solution-oriented people, each of whom has adopted the principle of continuous development, and our equipment and vehicle park designed specifically for the works we do. we are the leading company in the sector bulundu
- Marmaray animation will be told with the promotional film (Video) 18/07/2014 Marmaray animation will be explained with the promotional film: The General Directorate of TCDD has prepared an animated film about the safety of Marmaray. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, including the introduction of Marmaray and was prepared film animation explaining how to be safe. The animation promotional film will soon be broadcasted on national television channels, train stations and city center billboards. According to the information obtained from the AA correspondent, TCDD, since the 29 October 2013 30 in the year of XNUMX million passengers and the transportation of Marmaray will become the sine qua non of Istanbul's animated film will tell. "Marmaray ...