The N People's Vehicle UM application, which enabled the people of Izmir to benefit from the 06.00-07.00 and 19.00 discounts between the 20.00-50 hours, came into operation. Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Tunç Soyer met with bus drivers at 05.30 because he was the first day of the new era and wished him good luck. President Soyer, who started the application by taking the first bus in flight, completed his journey by commuter train and tram. President Tunç Soyer, who saw using public transportation, expressed his thanks to the İzmir People's Vehicle kullan application, which provided a discount of half.
A new era has started in Izmir. 06.00-07.00 in the morning, all the public transportation vehicles connected to the Metropolitan Municipality between 19.00-20.00 in the evening now carry their passengers at a discount rate of 50. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tunç Soyer was the first to use the application which is valid in the bus, subway, tram, suburban and sea transportation. At 05.30, President Soyer, who headed the headquarters of ESHOT General Directorate in Buca Gediz, met with the drivers who were prepared for the expedition. Dr. Soyer, Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General. Buğra Gökçe and ESHOT General Manager Raif Canbek accompanied the bureaucrats.
”You represent the Metropolitan Municipality“
Mayor Soyer wished that the People's Vehicle application would be beneficial to all the people of İzmir. I know your job is hard. But keep in mind that you represent Izmir Metropolitan Municipality at the same time. I commend you all to God, I wish you no accident, unfortunate duties, Hep he said.
Thank you, President!
After the breakfast with the drivers, President Soyer started the ilk People's Vehicle ler application by taking the bus to the first flight of the day. 818 bus number 9 bus going to Şirinyer İZBAN Station Metropolitan Mayor Tunç Soyer greeted the passengers with a chat. After seeing İzmir President Soyer on his journey to Alsancak, where he traveled by tram, to Konak, he experienced wonder and happiness together. Many İzmirites expressed their satisfaction with the new application and thanked President Tunç Soyer.
Tariffs went down by half
The ediy People's Vehicle ne application launched by Tunç Soyer, the Mayor of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, carries the passengers of 06.00-07.00 in the morning and 19.00-20.00 in the evening. The bus, subway, tram, suburban and maritime transport applications include Otobüs Plus Money “and ve Pay As You Go ö. The or 50 Minute Transfer System Sistem is also valid. 90 TL, 3 TL, 1,50 TL, 60 TL, 1,80 TL card, 0,90 TL discounted discount rate is applied as discount tariff. Teachers pay 2,50 TL at discounted hours instead of 1,25 TL. In addition to contributing to the budget of students with low income and students' budget, the project is also of great importance in terms of encouraging the use of public transportation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Attention! Bukart Term Ends on Private Public Buses 30/03/2018 Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktas and the meeting of the private public bus did not result. After the meeting, which lasted until late hours, the public in Bursa gave information to the public bus, "1 from April to stop the card system and cash payment system will switch to" said. A private public bus crisis in Bursa could not be overcome! Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktaş and BURULAŞ officials held a meeting that lasted until late hours with private bus operators. However, the long-standing crisis has not been resolved. BURULAS General Manager Kürşat Çapar "The income of private public buses is below their expenses, they cannot make money, they are hurting."
- Free Transfer Period in Private Public Buses in Kocaeli 16/09/2018 In order to provide faster transportation of our citizens in the city transportation of İzmit, the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transportation Department starts free transfer with private public buses. Within the scope of this application; 56 NO.LU GÜLTEPE - YAHYA KAPTAN line was canceled. Instead, 55 - 126 and 138 will run as a free transfer. FREE AKTARMALI Within the scope of this application; 56 NO.LU GÜLTEPE - YAHYA KAPTAN line was canceled. Instead, 55 - 126 and 138 will work as a free connection. With the new regulation made citizens; Line 55 NO.
- New Free Transfer Period for Private Public Buses 22/09/2018 In order to provide faster transportation of our citizens in the city transportation of İzmit, the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transportation Department starts free transfer with private public buses. Within the scope of this application; The Xanthan-Esentepe-Tavşantepe line with the number 111 has been divided and converted into ring lines. The lines 71 and 111 were made free to transfer to each other in the same direction at Halkevi- Leyla Atakan-Cumhuriyet Park stops. The application 24 will begin from Monday to September. TRAFFIC WILL NOT BE TRANSPARENT TO TREATMENT Vehicles going to Tavşantepe direction 71 will not be affected by D-100 traffic and regular operations of the flights will be ensured.
- 'People's Vehicle' Application in Izmir 29 Starts from April 27/04/2019 The promises of Tunç Soyer, the Mayor of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, to be carried out in order to increase prosperity and equalization in the whole city are carried out one by one. 29 Starting from April, a new era begins in Izmir. Within the scope of the X People's Vehicle indirimli application, which is the second leg of the Public Transport Mobilization, 06.00-07.00 will carry all the public transportation vehicles of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality between the 19.00-20.00 and the 50-29. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tunç Soyer's public transportation, which is among the projects of the public in the morning and evening, which includes reducing the tariff of the tariffs "People's Vehicle" application, XNUMX İzmir
- Izmir three-in-one period began 26/01/2015 The three-in-one period has started in İzmir Loaders: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality increases the number and type of Kentkart filling machines that passengers can load at any time of the day. Thanks to the new vending machines at Izmir Metro and İZBAN stations and ferry wharfs, passengers can fill their transportation cards by using debit cards, banknotes or credit cards. Da 3-5 Ticket an is also being sold from vending machines called loader. In addition to the Metro and İZBAN stations, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality offers the opportunity to fill the public transportation cards at every hour of the day with the 160 pieces of Kentkart filling automat in the ferry ports operated by İZDENİZ. Yol
- Charging Period Begins in Public Transport in Sakarya 18/06/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has introduced a new application to citizens. Public transport service to the municipal buses began the USB charging period. A new application was introduced by the Transportation Department of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality. In a statement, ile We started the USB charging period in the buses connected to our Metropolitan Municipality. With our USB port charging ports, which we have placed in our public buses, we offered our citizens the possibility of requiring electronic devices such as phones and tablets during their travels. We will continue to bring innovative works together with our citizens by following the technology Tekn.
- Transition from FSM has been reduced.Halk, Metrobus, Metro, Train and Sea Taxi has started to use 23/06/2012 Fatih Sultan Mehmet and work in the Golden Horn pushed the citizens to transport by sea. Transitions from the FSM decreased by 40. There was also an increase in the use of metrobus and sea taxi. Citizens have been warned to prefer alternative routes. The road works at the Fatih Sultan Mehmet and Haliç bridges that started at the beginning of the week led some of the citizens who did not want to participate in the traffic by means of their special vehicles, changing the transportation routes of the road routes and transportation from one place to another. In Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, the number of vehicles in one direction decreased by approximately 40. While Istanbulites prefer the sea route mainly due to the work in the bridges, İstanbul
- 51 new public bus commenced service in Şanlıurfa 28/12/2017 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Transportation Coordination Center, implemented by the 'Transit Transit' project within the scope of the Siverek district of the new public bus 51 commenced service with a ceremony. Mayor of the service indicating that the owner of the Mayor Nihat Farmer, "the nation's smiling face is our face," he said. Sanliurfa and the township of the public transportation project in the transition process of the Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality began the transformation of public transport in the town of Siverek. Buses serving in the cooperative within the Siverek district were replaced with new ones and their numbers were increased. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Transportation Coordination Center received by the 51 public bus in a ceremony ş
- Trains to be used in Izmir will be selected by popular vote 14/10/2012 30 in Izmir 2010, which has been providing rail public transportation services since August 40, will make the design of the new train set 18 to be built by Hyundai Rotem. The designs given with the names "Yalıçapkını", "Körfez Yunusu" and "Derin Mavi" were presented to the public with a survey on www.izban.com.tr. İzmir residents will participate in the survey, which will be open for a week, and will choose both exterior and interior designs of new İZBAN trains. Those who wish will be able to express their opinions on the facebook account of İZBAN's hesabı uzunyolunkisasi Dil. New trains will depart from South Korea after XNUMX months. The whole fleet will be completed in about three years. General Manager of İZBAN İZ
- Bursa Chamber of Public Bus Coaches launches free transport 28/01/2013 Bursa Chamber of Private Public Bus Coaches launched free transport Bursa Chamber of Public Buses in dispute with the Metropolitan Municipality, yesterday launched free shipping 2 day. The parties are negotiating and making mutual proposals, no solution. New calls started at 19: 00 the previous evening and continued for 6 hours. There's no reconciliation. They did not do the private public bus drivers who had previously announced that they would leave the common ticket system as of yesterday and dismantle the devices. Not expected and feared! Private public bus drivers, who wanted to create time to be able to explain themselves to the public and to get support, maneuvered with free transportation. Paper ticket application, postponed tomorrow. With Metropolitan Municipality Büyük
- The People of İzmir Loved the Public Vehicle Application 07/05/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tunç Soyer's signature "People's Vehicle" project is behind the first week. In the morning and in the evening hours, the public transport fee tariff reduced by half the application of 1 1 100 million passengers per week took advantage of the 06.00 thousand. The number of passengers carried at the discounted hours was 07.00 in the morning between 15-19.00 and 20.00 increased in the evening between 18-29. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tunç Soyer, which is among the projects promised for increasing welfare and equalization in the whole city, was adopted by the people of İzmir as soon as possible. XNUMX starts from Monday to April bus, subway, tram, commuter UM
- IETT in the winter period began application 13/09/2012 ISTANBUL-IETT, 2012-2013 increases the number of buses and voyages depending on the winter timetable. IETT took measures in the Metrobus line, the number of BRT has increased to 400. In the first day of the beginning of the school year, IETT took measures to prevent any problems in transportation. 2 where schools will be opened On Monday, September 2015, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council will open the schools with a decision 663 September 12 will be open on Monday between the municipal 2012 and 17.
- Corporate Card era started at High Speed Trains 06/03/2013 High Speed Train in the launch of the Corporate Card period of the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), primarily from various organizations and institutions High Speed Train (YHT), including to meet the demands to make the trip by train "Corporate Card" launched the application. Corporate Card holders will have the right to make unlimited trips to 550 liraya trains per month. In a written statement from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), it was stated that the Y Corporate Card lar, which was launched in addition to the larda YHT Travel Cards yapılan, would provide free travel to passengers on the YHT tracks as well as on the conventional lines. In the first place of the fotoğraf Corporate Card ”, which will be organized without a photograph on behalf of the requesting institution or organization, veya
- Metrobüste Free Wireless Internet Period Has Started 09/05/2014 Metrobüste Free Wireless Internet era has begun: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, started to provide free wireless internet service in metrobuses. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, was the winner of the "Metrobus Wireless Internet and USB Charger Boxes" report before the local elections. Now, Metrobus passengers from their mobile devices to connect to the internet "IETT Metrobus" will be sufficient to connect to the network. Metropolitan Municipality, recently bought buses and metrobus to charge the mobile devices had also put USB ports. THE FIRST KADİR TOPBAŞ Announces The 149 new bus, which will serve in the Anatolian side of Istanbul, is on the voyage.
- IETT insured travel period began 27/10/2016 IETT insured travel period began: The passenger, from the beginning of the journey until the end of all kinds of accidents and terrorist incidents were insured against. The 201 bin 600 will travel by bus, metrobus, nostalgic tram and tunnel which are connected to IETT. The tender for the 2016-17 year of personal accident insurance, commissioned by IETT and covering the passengers in the vehicle, was completed. According to information obtained according to the IETT-serving bus, metrobus, nostalgic tram and tunnel insurance service procurement tender covering the 1 year-round bil
- Contactless Card Period in Transportation 20/12/2016 Contactless Card Period in Transportation: It was started in Ramada Hotel in the project which will provide contactless transition in public transportation carried out by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Kent Card and Mastercard. The meeting was attended by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department President Salih Kumbar, Press and Public Relations Department President Hasan Yılmaz, Deputy General Manager of Mastercard Onur Kurşun, Deputy General Manager of Kent Card Burak Peksoy and the heads of transportation cooperatives. THROUGHOUT TRANSMISSION PASSWORD In line with the project made with the Kent Card, the Kent Card application used throughout Kocaeli will now be able to pass through the cards without having contact. Also this Ayrıca
- The Time Of Travel With Credit Card In Gaziantep Transportation 25/12/2017 Within the scope of Gaziantep Kart Sistemi applications implemented by Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, the period of traveling with non-contact credit card started. Within the scope of the m Mastercard-Gaziantep Public Transport Project bah initiated by Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality and Mastercard, citizens will be able to use their contactless credit cards with the public transportation system at the municipal museums and the zoo. Taking important steps in public transport with a view to facilitating transportation and open to innovation, Büyükşehir introduced a contactless credit card application in transportation. Now, passengers can use all non-contact credit cards which are just one of the features of Gaziantep Kart, as well as public transportation vehicles such as buses and trams, as well as cular
- De Urfa Card Period Begins in Birecik 10/04/2018 In order to provide comfortable, comfortable and reliable transportation in all districts, Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality initiated the Urfa Card period in Birecik this time. All Birecik people Chairman Nihat farmers who wished to be beneficial to the application, districts in the updating of the entire vehicle belirtti.topl in carrying Turkey's cheapest and best quality due to servicing 4 nationally and internationally awarded prizes in different branches of Şanlıurfa Municipality, the same service at this time to all districts spreading. Birecik was the address of the transformation in public transport that started with Siverek in the past months and continued with Ceylanpınar. Starting the Urfa Card period in Birecik by launching 13 Bir
- Denizli Student Card's Visa Term Begins 03/09/2018 The visa period for Denizli Metropolitan Municipality has been started in the kullan Denizli Student Card Denizli. The visa period will end on 30 September 2018. The visa period for Denizli Metropolitan Municipality has been started in the kullan Denizli Student Card Denizli. With the 2018-2019 academic year, the visa process for the Denizli Student Card will start and the visa period will end on 30 September 2018 and it is not possible to use the cards without visa. Visas of Bayramyeri Card Filling Center, Special Administration Card Filling Center, Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Card Filling Center and Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Bus Terminal Card eler
- Smart Stall Period Begins in Altınordu 06/09/2018 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality commenced the implementation of a smart stop in the Public Transit Transformation Project in Altınordu. LCD-LED screens showing the estimated time of arrival of the minibuses and lar Ordumkart durak filling automats were placed in the stations with the highest density. LCD-LED SCREENS AND FILLING AUTOMATORS HAVE BEEN PLACED Within the framework of the Smart Stop concept, one of the most important innovations of the Public Transit Project, LCD-LED displays and Ordumkart filling automats were placed in the busiest places of the city, showing information about the arrival of the minibus vehicles. It is expected to provide convenience to citizens on the screens, the line number approaching the station, such as the number plate, and estimated time of arrival information is published. Filling…
- Uninterrupted Traffic in Capital 18/09/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality construction was completed in a record time, the new intersections opened to service, the first day of the school opened the capital was the life vest. Akkopru, Samsun Road Türk Telekom Front and Dikmen Kepekli roundabouts were completed and the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna said, u As we promised, we are happy to bring our works that started with the closure of schools the day before the schools were opened. I would like to thank our Ankara people for their patience and dedication to us during their work. Ankar NEW JUNCTION TRAFFIC CONFIDENCE President Tuna's instructions that cause the density of traffic in the capital YENİ
- SAMULAŞ's Journeys for Bicycles Started 21/09/2018 Samsun Light Rail System (SAMULAŞ), which is connected to Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, issued a message about the passengers who want to ride the tram with their bikes. In the statement made by SAMULAŞ; Önemli Our passengers can travel on bikes for hours during weekdays and on Saturdays (09.30 / 16.00-19.30) and on Sundays, they can travel all day long for bikes without paying any extra fee. request is "said.
- Smart Stall Period Begins in Denizli 03/01/2019 Smart City applications within the scope of the Transportation Portal started by implementing a system that is an example to Turkey Denizli Municipality has launched the Smart Stop era in public transport system. With the new application of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, the citizens of Smart City will be able to see which bus is going to pass the stop. Denizli Municipality, the public transport system will be an example to Turkey has launched a new application. As of the first day of the 2019, the people of Denizli are now able to use the Smart Stop Information System application from the desktop or mobile communication tools.
- Van's Wi-Fi Bus is started 09/02/2019 Van Metropolitan Municipality, within the 90 bus started the period of free internet (Wi-Fi). The Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its technology-oriented activities, has offered a new service to citizens. The free internet service (Wİ-Fİ), which is implemented by the Metropolitan Municipality's 90 bus, is appreciated by the joint work of the Department of Information Processing and the Department of Transportation. Personal information is created by using the Internet safely and the contact information is verified by the Central Population Administration System (MERNIS). Security is then ensured by matching the contact information to the phone's Media Access Control (MAC) address. A person-based quota for more efficient use of the Internet İnternet
- Free Public Transport Period Has Started in Antalya! 25/03/2019 E Between the 05.00-07.00 and the 19.00-21.00 hours, the city center has a number of buses with AU plaques, public buses and rail systems, and public transportation is free otobüs Public transportation in the center of Antalya was free. President Türel, 23 has been providing free access to the buses in the city center of AU, on the official buses with black license plates and on the rail system. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, adds a new service to transportation services. To the people of Antalya, so far, comfortable, modern, comfortable and environmentally friendly vehicles ıl