MHP Batman Provincial Chairman Mehmet Açık, on the Batman-Diyarbakır railway Batmansonsöz newspaper, the campaign launched by the signature, gave support.
On the Batman-Diyarbakır railway, we started the signature of transforming the railway tracks into a faster, safer and cheaper transportation line. We will deliver the signatures we received in our newspaper office to the General Directorate of State Railways. While our interest in our campaign increased day by day, MHP Batman Province Management visited our newspaper and supported our campaign. I would like to thank to the kamp Batman People's Campaign for the benefit of the campaign. In the Batman-Diyarbakir railroad, vehicle traffic will be reduced and Batman and Diyarbakir people will find faster, cheaper and safer transportation. I hope your campaign will be positive. Kamp
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Oktay Vural said Marmaray and MHP's high-speed train project 26/10/2015 MHP'nin Oktay Vural Marmaray and high-speed train project said: MHP Oktay Vural responds to Ahmet Davutoglu high-speed project MHP'nin said. MHP group vice president and Izmir deputy candidate Oktay Vural, Prime Minister Davutoğlu'nun organized in Adana during his time in the Ministry of Transportation "Express train perhaps sees our grandchildren," he said, claiming that MHP'liye. Come and see. Take your grandchild and let the grandchildren see that the future of this country is in the AK Party. Tor In his statement, he said, "We are the tenderers of the Marmaray Project and found the loan. You are marketing it as if you had done it yourself."
- Raybüs Planned for Batman-Diyarbakır 02/05/2019 After the signature campaign organized by the Batmansonsöz newspaper, we received striking information about the demand for a wide-ranging rail system in Batman and Diyarbakır Public. According to allegations, the Batman-Diyarbakir provinces were put into a railroad planning but this project was shifted to Malatya as a result of non-prosecution. BATMAN AND DIYARBAKIR WANT THE RAILWAY We recommend the conversion of the existing and active railway line to the railroad carriage on the Batman-Diyarbakir Railway used by the average 15 Thousand people every day. Batman-Diyarbakir Road vehicles and air pollution will reduce the number of vehicles, safe, fast and cheap travel will provide the opportunity to support the signature campaign launched for the raft. Zonguldak-Karabük, Çatal-Tire, Kars-Akyaka, Malatya-Elazığ between the rail line, Z
- MHP Giresun Provincial Chairman, AK Party Vekile Railway Response 20/07/2012 MHP Giresun Provincial Chairman Orhan Erzurum, the AK Party Giresun deputy Adem Tatlı, leaving the problems of the election region and almost remote control of the problems of other provinces, he said. Grand National Assembly of Turkey's AK Party Giresun deputy Adam on the official website evaluating the Sweet rationing MHP Chairman Orhan Erzurum, Giresun Province; Tedir Adem Tatlı, the AK Party deputy from Giresun, does not have any written or verbal questions about his constituency. Giresun's Erzincan-Edirne railway struggle for years, the battle of Eğribel tunnel and the trip to Giresun island un
- Mhp Province President Sezerden Tülomsaşa Visit 16/05/2013 MHP Provincial President Sezer Tulomsas Visits Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Chairman Ayhan Sezer Eskisehir Province and Board members, Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) General Manager Hayri Avcı visited. Avcı expressed his appreciation for the visit and gave information about Tülomsaş's works. MHP Provincial Chairman Sezer, visit is important for the party, Tulipsas an important source of employment in Eskisehir, he said. Aşkın We know very well what Tülomsaş means to Eskişehir, oms said Sezer. Konu Tülomsaş is one of the most important sources of employment in Eskişehir with its employees. Also in our Organized Industrial Zone Ayrıca
- MHP Adana Provincial Chairman Yusuf Baştan Metro Exit 23/02/2015 MHP Adana Provincial Chairman Yusuf Baş'dan Metro Exit: Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Adana Provincial Chairman Yusuf Baş; He said the government had granted concessions to the AKP municipalities with the money of the people, but punished the MHP municipalities. Yusuf Baş, who made the 3 metro and 1 tram lines in Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya with the AKP metropolitan municipalities, after the emergence of the Ministry of Transport, Communication and Maritime Affairs, undertook the decision of the Ministry of Transport. we are against discrimination and injustice. The political power of the AKP to municipalities to open the mouth of the MHP municipalities to punish AKP
- MHP Provincial Chairman Ersoy, Kayseri SKY Train 30/11/2016 MHP Provincial Chairman Ersoy, Kayseri SKY Train Do: Last weekend at the end of the Sivas Street traffic sting, the traffic problem in Kayseri again ignited the debate. The idea of taking the trolley underground, which is considered to be the biggest cause of the traffic problem, came from a different approach from MHP provincial chairman Baki Ersoy. Ersoy said, may If you cannot get the tram that paralyzes the traffic of our city, do not keep it on the ground. On top of the ground, lift it up. Make high-speed tram, also called SKY Train. SK Chairman of the Nationalist Movement Party Baki Ersoy, made important explanations about the agenda. Ersoy, en Kayseri is one of the most important places in the world with its straight and wide paths Ers
- MHP Inegol District Chairman Bedir's Response to Transportation Hike 03/01/2018 MHP İnegöl District President Hayati Bedir criticized the İnegöl Public Bus hike that started as of the past day, and said, imiz The 200 TL of the 72 TL hike for minimum wage is melting MH. MHP Inegol District President Hayati Bedir said: eg As we all know, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME) has decided to increase the transportation costs of İnegöl Private Public Buses that provide transportation in İnegöl city. The recent reduction in the center of Bursa has been paid to Inegöl and this has caused a reaction by our citizens. Full 2 lira in Bursaray 60 aray
- President Gökçek from the Telereferikik Metrobüse Bineceğiz said. 14/02/2012 Gokcek, who signed the contract for the tender which will include the new 250 bellows bus to the vehicle fleet of the General Directorate of EGO, said: So we will put forward the idea of a new public transport of the cable car plus the metrobus. Yani The Metropolitan Municipality has signed the contract to add 250 new bellows bus to the vehicle fleet connected to the General Directorate of EGO in order to provide more rapid and comfortable service for the Capital City. Speaking before the contract with MAN, which gave the most appropriate tender for the tender issued by the General Directorate of EGO in December, Melih Gökçek said: ün Our new buses with 18 meters are Genel
- President Sipahioğlu Teleferik Project Said to Add Value to Alanya's Social and Cultural Identity 11/02/2012 Mayor of Alanya, Hasan Sipahioğlu, the district's more cultural identity to come to the forefront of the tophane, castle and museum to work to remove the feet, he said. In this context, Alanya Castle Castle, indicating that they want to make the cable car and walking band Sipahioğlu, said they want to be better known cultural values. Sipahioğlu stated that it would be a big factor in terms of promotion of the fortress especially in the planned ropeway. Maybe the cable car will allow Alanya culture to meet more people, but we have a droplet in that area. Now we have a significant restoration museum. The sailing and maritime museum that we have shown in the Assembly eki
- Mayor of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Toçoglu: Our Priority Goal 28/03/2012 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu, "Our primary goal is to implement the city rail system with the use of existing rails between the existing railway station and the new terminal," he said. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu, "Our primary goal is to implement the city rail system with the use of existing rails between the existing railway station and the new terminal," he said. Toçoglu, said in a statement, conducted a meeting in Sakarya about the rail system studies carried out, he said. Halkalı Stating that they were working on the extension of the suburban trains to Gebze and transferring them to Sakarya, they said: dönüştür With our deputies, we have recently reached the Ministry of Transport Geb
- Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Altepe, He Said Words Not Talking Numbers 27/05/2012 Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe, 3 annually by the investment rates of 10 annual data left, stating that the amount of investment in the infrastructure announced as 2 billion TL. Noting that the state has no penny debts, President Altepe, "since the date we came to the 1100'ye we have started the project on. 500'i have finished, 600're about to complete. We worked day and night for Bursa and exceeded the targets," he said. President Altepe, Ataturk Congress and Cultural Center (Merinos AKKM) Hüdavendigar Hall AK Party met with the Bursa Province Organization. In addition to President Altepe, 3 has been organizing the X
- Mayor of Sincan Mustafa Tuna, Commuter Train Yenikent ?? 23/06/2012 Sincan Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna continues to listen to the Sincan problems and seek solutions since the first day he took office. Sincan Mayor Mustafa Tuna continues to listen to the problems of Sincans on the public days of every Friday, while he also regularly takes care of tradesmen, non-governmental organizations, and muhtars. Chairman of the Sincan Municipality Mustafa Tuna, this time met with Yenikent craftsmen. President Tuna, and his work to do with a presentation began by explaining the meeting of the President of the Chamber of Tradesmen of Yenikent Mesut Ozata and Yenikent tradesmen participated. Performed in a very warm and friendly environment Oldukça
- ESİAD Chairman of Board of Directors said that we will promote Railway Investments 08/08/2012 ESİAD Board members Tulomsas enter the top five hundred companies in Turkey and visited the yellowing. Tülomsaş Chairman of the Board of Directors Hayri Avcı briefed the members of Esiad Board of Directors regarding the institutional structure of Tülomsaş and its foreseen investments. Avcı said Tülomsaş is a rapidly growing public institution, and that the private sector should be more actively engaged in rail investments and invest in this area. Aydın Bandırma, President of ESİAD, stated that the railway sector is growing rapidly, that it is becoming more and more attractive to invest in this area as the private sector, as ESİAD would encourage its members in this direction, andır
- CHP Sivas Provincial Chairman Karasu Tundasas said in the queue 18/12/2012 CHP Sivas Provincial Chairman Karasu TUDEMSAS said that the Republican People's Party (CHP) Sivas Province Chairman Ulas Karasu, taken under the privatization of the Kangal Thermal Power Plant in the wake of the TÜDEMSAŞ'in arguing, CH all political parties in the draw provincial presidents, the administrators of the public I appeal to Sivas ; our values. Or tomorrow it will be too late and it will again be the losing Sivas. Yoksa ERSAN ARSLAN CHP Sivas Province Chairman Ulas Karasu urged the people of Sivas to claim the Kangal Thermal Power Plant and TÜDEMSAŞ, which he described as the target institution. 7 is one of the most important factories in Sivas where more than one thousand people work Bir
- Uşak Mayor Erdoğan said the high speed train and the ring road will make the city more modern 16/04/2013 Uşak Mayor Erdoğan said that fast train and ring road will make the city more modern Uşak Mayor Ali Erdoğan said that high speed train and ring road projects will make the city more livable than modern. Expressing that they will integrate urban roads into high-speed trains and the ring road, Erdogan said they will focus on road works this summer. Uşak to be a liveable modern city in order to be a city of divided road projects that they give importance to Ali Erdogan, the northern part of the city's forty-meter road works will be completed by the end of this year, he said. In a few years in
- SATSO chief said the tourist will rise when it comes to fast train 10/05/2014 SATSO chairman said that as soon as the train arrives, the tourist will rise: Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SATSO) President Mahmut Kösemusul said that last year exports of 100 will increase the number of domestic and foreign tourists. Adapazari Kösemusul came together at the restaurant in the town of reporters, Turkey Exporters Assembly that broke export records of the city, according to the data, exports in most increase the provinces has risen to the first position anlattı.kösemusul, attention will lead to changes in the high-speed trains in the city's structure to pass through the production of starting local train and Sakarya pulling, "You know, the fast train will pass through Sakarya. The population of Istanbul-Ankara is sitting in crowded cities"
- Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Gokcek Telereferikik Inip Metrobüse said Bineceğiz. 14/02/2012 Gokcek, who signed the contract for the tender which will include the new 250 bellows bus to the vehicle fleet of the General Directorate of EGO, said: So we will put forward the idea of a new public transport of the cable car plus the metrobus. Yani The Metropolitan Municipality has signed the contract to add 250 new bellows bus to the vehicle fleet connected to the General Directorate of EGO in order to provide more rapid and comfortable service for the Capital City. Speaking before the contract with MAN, which gave the most appropriate tender for the tender issued by the General Directorate of EGO in December, Melih Gökçek said: ün Our new buses with 18 meters are Genel
- AK Party Tepebaşı District Chairman Ata Bursa, Tramway Production Before Eskisehir said. 13/03/2012 Vahap Ata, Chairman of the Ak Parti Tepebaşı District, visited the Eurasia Rail Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair held in Istanbul. According to a written statement made by the AK Party District Presidency, Ata, Istanbul Fair Center held at the fair, the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa, Siemens and Durmazlar AS produced in cooperation with the "Silkworm" called the tram. Ata, emphasizing that it is important to use Turkish branded trams in various cities of the country and in the future in the following years: önce Bursa moved before Eskişehir in the production of tramways. This should be an example to us. Local production in certain proportions in the negotiations about tram in the Metropolitan Municipality Council. AK Party ili
- Taysad President Alper Kanca Became Head of Euroforge 13/10/2016 Taysad President Alper Hook, Euroforg President Happened: In the made in the General Assembly this year Torino of the European Forging Association, Turkish forging industry's leading firms, HOOK Tattoo General Manager of the Steel Alper Hook, European Forging Association (EUROFORG A) has assumed the role as President. The European Forging Association (EUROFORGE) is a well-known and effective professional organization of Europe, which brings together manufacturers of forging parts that are indispensable and important in the production of machinery, defense and energy sectors, especially the world's leading automotive brands. Turkey, which joined the European Union tattooist activities as an observer after 2000 years (EUROFORG A) What Forging Industry in the year 2006 ...
- MHP Isparta deputy Nevzat Korkmaz to Isparta and Burdur train gospel 07/07/2012 MHP Isparta deputy Nevzat Korkmaz, Isparta and Burdur public trainings under the conditions of passenger train intense, Isparta-Burdur passenger train will start again by giving the good news of the high-speed train to be launched as soon as possible. Nevzat Korkmaz, in his speech at the Parliament, emphasizing that the road means civilization 4 2004 3 3 from the dates of our provinces, said the train was canceled. The first of these flights is Isparta-Burdur expedition, 2008 on March 24 Isparta-Burdur-Izmir Lakes Region Express and 2008 July XNUMX on the Burdur-Isparta-Istanbul Pamukkale Express trains were canceled. The cancellation of these train services cause the victim of the region to be sefer
- Black wreath from MHP to İZBAN 26/11/2012 MHP went to the hospital junction after Friday prayers and protested by putting a black wreath on the İZBAN Line. Izmit Yurdadoğ Mutlu, evaluating İZBAN as a freak project, criticized the CHP and the AK Party. The construction of the İZBAN project, which was carried out jointly by the Ministry of Transport and the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, in Torbalı, has taken many steps. The Nationalist Movement Party (MHP), which came together yesterday to protest this line which is in the middle of the district, made a press statement. MHP'da press release at the junction of the hospital crossroads black grating was made by District Chairman Yurdadoğ Mutlu. The project of İZBAN AN
- Salihliye light rail system proposal from MHP group 17/01/2013 Salihliye light rail system proposal from the MHP group The MHP members of the Salihli Municipality Council have raised the suggestion of a light rail for Salihli's solution to the problem of future traffic and parking. In the January meeting of the Salihli City Council, the MHP Group proposal foresees the use of trams in public transportation in the city with the proposal of the Light Rail System, which is discussed in the form of additional agenda items. The proposal states that the existing railway line can also be used for urban public transportation, while reducing the use of motor vehicles and directing citizens to public transportation with the project to be developed. With the project, it is expected that the growing parking and traffic problems in Salihli will be solved prospectively. PROJECT…
- MHP examined İZBAN project 27/02/2013 MHP examines İZBAN project Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Torbalı District Organization, Provincial Directorate Research and Development (R & D) unit consisting of architects and lawyers consisting of 5 delegation of the project examined İZBAN. Within the scope of the program, first of all the overpasses to be built and the location of the project in the underground Torbalı and Government Mansion Junction, Tepeköy Train Station, the City Hall next to the Market Place and the old land was examined and evaluated in the area. The delegation attended to the delegation attended by MHP District Chairman Yurdadoğ Mutlu, Vice President Tevfik Taner Aygüneş and the district administration. Earlier…
- MHP Torbalı District Presidency İZBAN Criticism 16/03/2013 MHP Torbalı District Presidency İZBAN Criticism MHP Torbalı District Presidency at the press conference this time, the main agenda item was local problems. "We will be working with the R & D team soon. We have already had our R & D team to examine the work on these overpasses." Oktay Vural, MHP Group Deputy Chairman and MHP İzmir deputy, will come to our district to examine the works in Torbalı.
- Railway Workers Wanted Support from Semih Yalçın of MHP 21/07/2013 Railway Workers asked for support from MHP's Semih Yalçın: MHP Deputy Chairman and Gaziantep Deputy Semih Yalçın listened to the problems of railway workers. He said that the workers would carry the problems of the workers to parliament and would make a question about the issue. Kars railway line located in Turkey for renovation work 2 500 thousand railway workers that they work as 75 people in Kars, they want staff, noting that they are victims and they have no assurance they seek support from Yalcin. Listening to the workers, MHP Deputy Chairman Semih Yalçın said, "This is your grievance and our last bag of baggage cannot resign from the law.