Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality, General Directorate of Highways 5. 8 announced by 2019 April 30 that the Bridge Bridge will be closed to unilateral traffic for maintenance and repair.
In a written statement from the Department of Transportation Services of the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaras, the General Directorate of Highways 5. Regional Directorate of 19.03.2019 date and E.83249 numbered writing Kahramanmaras Group Yenicekale (46-51) BTS (Kahramanmaras-Gaziantep) Province (KK: 825-04) State Road DDY Overpass, special expansion bridges and Aksu Bridge expansion will be done in the attached road map 8 2019 30 April XNUMX unilateral closed-to-day traffic for a period of one-day closure was decided by our Road Commissioning.
Located in the western part of the Station Bridge in the direction of the direction of the direction of Adana traffic will be closed to the traffic and the direction of the arrival of the traffic direction will be used as double lanes.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Today in History: 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) were opened. 06/11/2012 6 November 1870 Yedikule-Kucukcekmece line was to attest with the will. 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) were opened.
- Today in History: 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) were opened. 06/11/2012
6 November 1870 Yedikule-Kucukcekmece line was to attest with the will. 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) were opened. Home »General» Today in History: 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) were opened. Source Article from https://rayhaber.com/42161-maras-istasyon/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=42161-maras-istasyonu
- Today in History: 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) opened 06/11/2014 Today in history 6 November 1870 Yedikule-Kucukcekmece line was to attest with the will. 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) were opened.
- Today in History: 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) opened 06/11/2015 Today in history 6 November 1870 Yedikule-Kucukcekmece line was to attest with the will. 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) were opened.
- Today in History: 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line Tarih 06/11/2016 Today in history 6 November 1870 Yedikule-Kucukcekmece line was to attest with the will. 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) were opened.
- Kahramanmaraşlılar Attention! Station Bridge 3 Month Off 11/07/2018 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality 16 has announced that the station bridge will be closed for maintenance and repair until 2018 date 15 date 2018 October 06.07.2018. In a written statement from Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME): N 2018 date and 05 in the UKOME Decision 10 / 5-16.07.2018 15.10.2018. For the DDY overpass and road extension work to be done by the Regional Directorate, the bridge between the XNUMX and XNUMX dates back to the end of the period between the dates of XNUMX and XNUMX. rok
- A strip of Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge is closed on 10 days 16/11/2012 Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, a strip 10 day closed Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in Istanbul, the European-Anatolian transition road maintenance work was initiated. Within the scope of the works to be carried out by the highways, 10.00 lanes will be closed on the bridge between 16.00-1 hours. Studies are expected to take 10 days. Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the summer due to maintenance work was closed the 66, large traffic congestion had occurred. In the meantime, 4 planned as a connection station in Taksim Metro. Levent-Ayazağa will be the Ministry of Transport. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, the third stage of the metron that stage, the construction of the Seyrantepe warehouse and connection points to the ministry İstanbul
- TEM Gebze Bay 81 will be closed for the day 05/05/2014 TEM Gebze Bay 81 will be closed for traffic: TEM Highway will be closed for traffic on the Gebze-Kocaeli-Gulf points in the direction of Ankara. The highway transportation will continue from D-24 E81. Due to the start of the insulation works on the Gebze-Kocaeli-Körfez points in the direction of TEM Motorway in Ankara, the 100 will be closed for traffic from 5 until tomorrow in the morning. The highway transportation will continue from D-24 E81. In order to inform the drivers by the Governorship of Kocaeli, the works between TEM and Gebze Junction and Körfez Junction will be improved.
- Michelin quality at the service of one-touch drivers 05/04/2014 Michelin quality is at the service of one-touch drivers: 125 has been developing tire technologies to make life easier for consumers over the years. With its mobile site, Michelin makes it easier for drivers to reach information about their tires and dealers in a shorter time. The Michelin mobile site, a pioneering work in the industry, provides an opportunity for drivers to access Michelin services at any time. Michelin, one of the largest tire manufacturers in the world, added a new service to its drivers. Users of intensifying its activities in the digital space to make life easier for Michelin, activates the mobile version of the official website in Turkey. Michelin quality and products at any moment Michel
- Drives Eye Ear Snow Poles 25/12/2014 Drives Eye Ear Snow Poles: Sivas, Highway 16. During the winter months, the Regional Directorate renewed the snow poles, which provided convenience for the drivers. The 2014-2015 16 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX During the winter months, the Regional Directorate renewed the snow poles that provide great convenience to drivers. Snow plows, snow poles due to heavy snowfall due to the loss of the road geometry with the help of the poles easily noticed the maintenance and repair of the poles were completed and ready for the winter conditions. In areas with heavy snow; bridge, culvert, cliff, high köprü
- Zigana Mountain is not a fearful dream of drivers 25/06/2014 Zigana Mountain is not the fearful dream of the drivers: On the Trabzon-Gümüşhane highway, the new Zigana Tunnel is planned to be built on the route of the historical Silk Road and connecting the Eastern Black Sea to the Middle East. came to the stage. Prime Minister Erdogan's arrival in Trabzon "gospel" as announced, the new Zigana Tunnel works are ongoing. The new tunnel will be the longest tunnels in the world with the 12 mileage, the 900 mileage, the 12,6 mileage and the 1,7 mileage, which will be the longest tunnels in the world. Trabzon's Gumushane Trabzon
- New Galata Bridge 24 will be closed on March 23/03/2015 The new Galata Bridge will be closed on March at 24: The new Galata Bridge will be closed to 24-01.30 on March and between 04.30 and 24. The new Galata Bridge will be closed to pedestrian and vehicle traffic between 01.30-04.30 on Tuesday, March 24 due to maintenance work. According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the bridge will be opened to sea traffic with the work of lubricating the bearing, beams and locks of the scale bridge at Yeni Galata Bridge. Therefore, 01.30 March 04.30 and XNUMX between the hours to be closed to vehicles and pedestrian traffic to use the bridge to the Ataturk Bridge was recommended. The new Galata Bridge and the Atatürk Bridge UKOME decision, Atatürk
- 10 4 will be closed for 2 week at FSM Bridge 26/01/2015 10 on FSM Bridge 4 will be closed for 2 week: Istanbul Governor's Office, OGS and HGS Freeway Toll Collection System due to test work, 25 on Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge January Sunday night 01.00 8 14.00 10 announced that the 4 will be closed to the gateways and the transitions will be made at the 6 counter. The Governorate said the following: alan The construction work of free toll collection systems in the motorways and Bosphorus bridges was contracted by the General Directorate of Highways. The project was primarily designed for the constructions of the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge at the box office. Ild
- Attention of the Railroad Workers 13/05/2013 Pensioners who will be retired will be given the 03 June 2013. As is known 6461 ANNOUNCEMENT "TURKISH RAILWAY law on the liberalization of transport" 1 2013 DATED MAY ISSUE OFFICIAL GAZETTE had 8 2013 MAY BE RETIRED BY DATE DE TCDD GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF AN APPLICATION FOR ORDER is who will publication. FOR THE REMEDIES OF OUR FRIENDS THAT WILL BE RETURNED ON THIS SUBJECT, THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE MADE. It is recommended that our friends who wish to retire under this law should submit their petitions for their retirement on the last day of 3 June 2013. Those who gave petitions continue to work after this date ç
- Tender Announcement: Turkish State Railways, Kapadere railway tunnel (K.Maras) extension tender 24/08/2012 NM LINE 15 NOLU (KM: 166 + 569-906) ON TUNNEL DOOR 30,00 m. EXTENSION OF THE TURKISH STATE RAILWAY TENDENCIES 5. Region Real Estate and Construction Management-Construction Works-Construction Works Tender Responsible: Fahrettin Polat Tender Manager Phone: 422 212 48 - 00 Bidding Manager Fax: 4408,4298 422 212 90 : 39-31.08.2012: 00 Terms and Conditions: 00 Tender Procedure: Works Tender Subject: Construction Works Registration No: 00 / 06.09.2012 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Title: TCDD K.Maraş Mechanical Vehicles Facility Device Crane Operator Purchase Announcement 13/02/2014 TCDD K.Maraş Mechanical Vehicles Facility Device Crane Operator Purchase Announcement TCDD 651.YOL MAINTENANCE REPAIR MANAGEMENT K.MARAŞ Application deadline: 21 February 2014 Date of Publication: 12 February 2014 General Terms and Notes PERSONS THAT WILL APPLY AS A MECHANICAL VASITA PLANT DEVICE AND CRANE OPERATOR AS THE ARTIST WORKER MUST HAVE THE E CLASS DRIVER DOCUMENT. In addition, it is useful for the candidates who will apply for the application to read the job descriptions on the TCDD website and to see the workplace where they will work before they can apply to prevent them from being victimized. 1- Mechanical Vehicles Plant X
- Today in History: 6 November 1948 Maras station Tarih 06/11/2017 Today in history 6 November 1870 Yedikule-Kucukcekmece line was to attest with the will. 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) were opened.
- This is the 'Special Bus for Women' Application at De Maraş! 19/12/2017 In Bursa and Malatya, a new one was added to the ine women-specific transportation vehicle en practices implemented in spite of the women's reactions. A new one was added to ğı women-specific transportation vehicle k derivatives that were previously implemented in Bursa and Malatya. Maraş Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department Public Transportation Branch Directorate will be valid only on lines 13 and 22 Başkan Women's Buses Bel application was launched. Public transport vehicles will continue to run only until the hour 19.00 announced. 'You BİTİREMEZS BUS, separating HARASSmENT' Marash women in the community who respond separation applications from women all over Turkey ...
- Uludag cable car line 5 off the day 01/11/2014 Uludag ropeway line 5 days off: The cable car line which was built by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and started to transport passengers between Teferrüç and Sarıalan in June, was not able to make trips on 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 November to integrate with the region of the hotels region. In order to provide transportation between Bursa and Uludağ, the cable car line, which started to be used in 1963 to carry millions of people to Uludağ, has begun to travel in June with renewed face. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement, N Teferrüç'den panoramic Bursa views and Bursalılara both domestic and foreign tourists to Xalanx with the opportunity to reach the Yellow Sea Bursa
- Uludag Ropeway 1 days off due to adverse weather conditions 11/02/2015 Uludag Ski lifts adverse weather closed 1 days due to conditions: With the starting and effective snow in the early morning hours in Bursa entire city white while I'm turning, Uludag fastest way to adverse weather conditions the cableway provide transportation so 1 days announced that it would work was done. Uludag, which is one of the most important centers of winter and nature tourism, makes transportation fast and enjoyable. Due to adverse weather conditions, 11 will not serve on February Wednesday. In Bursa, which started in the early hours of the morning and thanks to the effective snowfall all over the city white, the fastest way to reach Uludag Teleferik'in adverse weather conditions Bursa
- Denizli cable car line 5 closed the day 09/08/2016 Denizli cable car line 5 days off: Denizli's Bağbaşı Plateau Plateau Plateau last year to provide services, the maintenance of the 5 days will not work. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality made a written statement. Denizli Ropeway and Bağbaşı Plateau, which was opened to service last year, has been routinely checked and taken care of, so the cable car will be closed between 8-12 August and Bağbaşı Plateau has been closed for visits. The statement said that after five days of maintenance, 13 will start serving again in August.
- Avcılar metrobus stop 45 days off 19/09/2014 Avcılar metrobus stop 45 days off: Avcılar Social Facilities (İETT Camp) Metrobüs station, 21 will not be able to serve 45 days since September Sunday. According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, within the framework of the renovation works, the station will be made more comfortable in terms of disabled and pedestrian access. In this direction, the 53 meter-long, 3 meter-wide overpass will be demolished. 62 meters long, 3, five meters wide is to be made a new overpass if instead. When the renovation works are completed, the usual overpass D-100 is located on the northern side of the footsteps.
- Bahçelievler metrobus station 10 closed the day 11/04/2015 Bahçelievler metrobus station 10 days off: Metrobüs station and overpass will not be available for 10 days due to renovation work. The Bahçelievler Station and the overpass on the Metrobüs line will not be able to provide services for the 10 days due to the renovation work to be carried out by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. According to the IETT statement, overpass within the scope of the renovation work will be closed from 00.00 tomorrow. Metrobüs 11 10 April from the day will not stop at Bahçelievler Station. The aim of the project is to provide a more comfortable transportation service to Istanbul residents.
- Konak tram works closed due to Alsancak road 15 days 19/09/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which continues to be built on the tram line Sait Altinordu Square. 20 vehicles will be launched on Wednesday and will be completed in 15 days. He will make a U-turn on Liman Street to reach Kordon. Two major arteries, Şair Eşref Boulevard and Ali Çetinkaya Boulevard line production works were completed at the Konak Tramway, which was built for the environmentally friendly, economical and comfortable public transportation of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. The work on Gazi Boulevard and Cumhuriyet Boulevard reached the stage of completion. 1 As of Wednesday Wednesday, Konak Tramway will continue its production activities in Alsancak X
- Highways Interchange at Kayseri 20 Day Off 17/03/2015 Highways Interchange at Kayseri 20 Day Off: Due to overpass and bridge interchanges carried out by KAYSERI Metropolitan Municipality, 18 will be closed to traffic in Ankara from Wednesday to March. Vehicle drivers will have to use alternative routes due to the fact that the 20 will be closed to traffic due to the infrastructure and foundation piles. There will be no change in the direction of Ankara and tram routes.