RailFreight Summit is gathering the leaders of the railway to discuss the new Silk Road links, Poland and other intermodal routes in the region.
At the RailFreight Summit in Gdansk, Poland, 15 and 16, the leaders of the railway are gathering to discuss the new Silk Road links, Poland and other intermodal routes in the region.
Passage Zone Between East and West
Last year, the first of the RailFreight Summit in Wroclaw, Poland, was completely discussed in the New Silk Road. At the summit, it is said that Poland has become a railway transportation country and has gained importance as a transition region between east and west in central and eastern Europe.
INTERMODAL CENTERS IN THE REGION
This time, in Gdansk, he will not talk only about the new Silk Road connections, saying: ağı The evolving traffic between the Baltic and the Adriatic coasts and the importance of intermodal centers in the region will be discussed. The region has markets that cannot be ignored. There is a general shift in the flow of traffic to the east. The regional future of the railway will be discussed. Demir
TOP LEVEL SPEAKERS TAKE PLACE
The RailFreight Summit program includes many senior speakers from DB Cargo, Railway Cargo Group, Roland Berger, Ukrainian Railways and Metrans Polonia and many more companies. In addition, the site will be visited at the Port of Gdansk and the Deep Sea Container Terminal, which will be very interesting.Türkiyeturizm)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- International Intermodal Logistics Summit was held in Samsun 21/09/2018 Samsun Logistics Center, located in Tekkeköy district, hosted the International Intermodal Logistics Summit. Many public institution officials and business people participated in the program of Samsun logistics center and logistics network in Turkey in a better position to bring ideas were discussed. Speaking in Samsun Logistics Center General Manager Temel Reconciliation Summit, not only the center of Samsun, Black Sea and said it was also a very important trading and logistics center for Turkey. Silence and the National Anthem program started with the opening speech that the Samsun Logistics Center General Manager Temel Reconciliation is not only the center of Samsun, Black Sea and Turkey ...
- DHL, China-Turkey rail link plays with the New Silk Road 21/12/2015 DHL, China-Turkey rail link plays with the New Silk Road: The first time it was completed on the new railway line will carry cargo between China and Turkey. Thanks to this connection realized by DHL Global Forwarding, a freight train departing from China will be able to reach Istanbul in the day. This line, designed as a cheaper alternative to sea transportation, is a turning point in the attempt to revive the hat New Silk Road “between China and Europe. Air, sea and overland transport, DHL Global leader in the world was the opening of new railway freight forwarding established between China and Turkey. ...
- Great Highway Project on the Silk Road 16/01/2019 In Turkmenistan, between the capital Ashgabat and Turkmenabat, which is on the border of the country's Uzbekistan, there will be an 600 kilometer highway. One feature of the motorway is that it will take place on the Silk Road route called in One Generation One Way Ot and the project will be realized by Turkmen companies. According to the Turkmenistan State News Agency, the decree on the allocation of finance and construction of this highway project was signed by President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov at the 11 government meeting in January. President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, while signing the decision, '' growing and reaching a level of social responsibility has experienced a historic moment in the development of domestic entrepreneurship, '' he said. In accordance with the decree, the Turkmen şirtek, January 2019 and Kar
- Minister Arslan Participated in the First Campaign of the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku Iron Silk Road 28/07/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan 19 On Wednesday July, the President of Azerbaijan Railways Administration Cavid Gurbanov, Georgian Railways President Mamuka Bakhtadze, Kazakhstan Railways President Kanat Alpispayev and General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın He joined the first voyage of the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku train, which was described as the Asr's Project and was about to come to an end in the construction work. The delegation traveled to Georgia with the first passenger train departing from Kars Gar. The Minister and his delegation, after the first expedition went to Ahılkelek Gar in Georgia side. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan received information on the work carried out here. … A DATE OF HISTORY IS TODAY Y Kars-Tbilisi-Baku “
- Silk Road signaling from NETAŞ 04/12/2017 Drawing attention to the importance of the agreement they made with the Chinese technology giant ZTE, NETAŞ General Manager Müjdat Altay said that ZTE has acquired the shares of NETAŞ in order to become a faster global company and to serve the EMEA Region. Altay pointed out that high-speed trains will be used within the scope of the Single Road Single Belt project developed by China for the revitalization of the Silk Road. "They chose NETAŞ as a center of excellence. We will establish this center for its R & D," he said. Source: www.sabah.com.tr
- Turkey's most important country of the modern Silk Road 30/11/2018 Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan "Lapis Lazuli corridor of Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey's economy, a very important initiative aiming at the development of trade relations and transportation links. The two major corridors connecting the Caspian crossing başı The Middle Corridor istan and the Lapis Lazuli route are Asia and Europe. "Asia Europe trade is done between 28 billion dollars a day," Turkey attended the conference on behalf of Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, in his speech at the opening session, Asian and European continents ...
- YHT will be integrated with the 'Iron Silk Road' 08/05/2019 Turkey, Russia and Azerbaijan Railways Between the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway collaborated on the route. At the signing ceremony, YHT was announced to be integrated into the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line, known as the 'Iron Silk Road'. The ongoing Ankara-Izmir, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) line is planned to be constructed with Sivas-Erzincan and Erzincan-Erzurum-Kars. Halkalı-Kapıkule high-speed rail projects will be integrated into the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line, which is called the 'Iron Silk Road'. Speaking at the ceremony TCDD General Director Ali Ihsan appropriate, the Memorandum of Understanding Signing Ceremony of the country has expressed his satisfaction because of its geographic location as Turkey's being done, rail between Asia and Europe ...
- Gulf Transition Bridge to be Discussed in Yalova City Council 08/01/2016 Yalova City Council in the Gulf Crossing Bridge to Talk: Yalova City Council, Turkey, one of the largest transportation projects and is expected to significantly affect the Yalova's development "Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Highway Project" is doing an important meeting about. The City Council meeting titled Yal Gulf Crossing Bridge and Yalova Interaction gün will be held at 12 January Tuesday at Yalova Municipality Assembly Hall. The General Director of the General Directorate of Highways, Murat Gönenli, Regional Director of the Public Private Sector Partnership, will be the speaker of the project. Dr. Dr. Rafet Bozdoğan and District Planner Faruk Göksu Far
- Become An Important Future Centers Intermodal Transport in Turkey 21/05/2019 The logistic sector is one of the most important factors affecting the success of the countries in foreign trade in the globalizing world. This strong ties in trade between Turkey and EU countries, is largely reflected in the transport and logistics sector. Turkey's demand for transport in parallel with the increase in the volume of foreign trade with the European Union is also concerned at the rapid increase. The most important development in the recent period is the fact that with the opening of Istanbul Airport, our country has taken the claim of being an international transfer center a step further. With the completion of the transition to the new airport, the cargo companies providing storage services move their warehouses to the new airport. Cargo agents…
- Don't be afraid of intermodal transport 13/05/2014 Intermodal Transport From the Fear: Management Islands with Board members and Mersin in the public and in a series of visits to the NGO officials UTIKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin, at a meeting held with the participation of transport and logistics companies, appealed to road transport firms, "Growing Turkey ' Intermodal transport companies will not cause a decrease in the volume of business "he said. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers (UTİKAD) Board of Directors meeting was held in Mersin under the chairmanship of Turgut Erkeskin. Before the meeting, the UTIKAD delegation met with local authorities, members and senior executives and representatives of the companies operating in Mersin. UT
- Mars Logistics invests 27 million euros in Intermodal Transportation 16/12/2012 Mars Logistics invests 27 million euros in Intermodal Transport Mars Logistics has launched a new "Intermodal Transport" with the 500 trailer investment. Mars Logistics, with the investment of 27 million euros in Italy's Trieste city and Luxembourg, the city of Bettembourg began transporting trailers with trailers. Through the first time that occurred in September goods coming by sea from Turkey to Trieste, Italy, Luxembourg will reach the railway. Thanks to this new service from Mars, carbon dioxide emissions of at least 13 a year will be prevented. With this eco-friendly investment, each trailer, from the starting point to the last destination, will be able to ...
- Turkey's first "Intermodal Logistics Center" Introduced 08/12/2017 Turkey's first and only intermodal logistics center "Logistics Village" was made famous presentation. In Samsun, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, Central Black Sea Development Agency (OKA), Tekkeköy Municipality, Samsun Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Samsun Commodity Exchange and Organized Industrial Zone Samsun Directorate of Samsun in partnership with the 50 million-euro grant "Logistics Village" presentation done. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, led by the Governor of Samsun Osman Kaymak speaking at the presentation, Logistic Village is done with a very accurate one, said: "The next business, where it is planned to operate and the way it is targeted. We have all kinds of storage companies need."
- Trams will be talked in the trade room 24/01/2015 Trams will be discussed in the Chamber of Commerce: The contribution of Sekapark-Otogar tram project to the life, economy and trade of the city will be put on the table with the meeting to be held in KOTO tomorrow. The esi Let's Speak Tram esi meeting is organized to discuss the contributions of Sekapark-Otogar tram project to be realized by the Metropolitan Municipality to the life, economy and trade of the city. Metropolitan Secretary General Assoc. Dr. Tahir Buyukakin and Kocaeli Chamber of Commerce President Murat Ozdag attended the meeting, which will take place at 24 tomorrow (10.00 January Saturday). The city tradesmen and merchants were invited to the meeting.
- The Future of Public Transport will be discussed at the Transist 2016 Fair 01/12/2016 The Future of Public Transport will be discussed at the Transist 2016 Fair: Transist 2016, International Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair under the leadership of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 1 - 3 December 2016 9. once the doors open to visitors. TRANSİST 2016 is an important platform for new products and technologies in transportation sector by preparing the ında 4T deki theme in the TRANS Future of Public Transport hazırlan, Traffic, Timing, Transform and Technology. Current topics are aimed at providing sustainable information exchange between visitors, local governments and sector representatives. In the Congress; 'Traffic Management and Efficiency in Urban Transportation', 'Mega Cities'
- 3 years 25 days to talk about Turkey's | Transportation Council 04/09/2013 Transportation Council: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, 11. He stated that the targets related to transportation and communication set forth in 2009 will be reviewed in Transportation, Maritime and Communication Council. Yildirim, 2023 targets and 2035 vision will be held on 5-7 September at Istanbul Congress Center with the participation of President Abdullah Gul. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications said would be discussed at the Council Meeting, council was facing the outside from Turkey and abroad, experts and academics will be carried out by participants on the 11 thousand, he said. 5 3 days throughout the year stating that Turkey's future to speak Lightning, "with transportation we put in 25, will be revised targets related to communication. If necessary, a revision thereof ...
- Parliament to talk budget and tram 13/11/2014 The budget and the tram will be discussed in the Assembly: The regular meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality Council of Kocaeli will begin today at 15.00 under the chairmanship of İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu. CREDIT DEMAND At today's meeting of the Metropolitan Assembly, the budget of 2015 is expected to be discussed. Metropolitan administration, the tram project to be used in the construction of Iller Bank 10 year term 181 million TL will ask for the authorization. The proposal for transfer of the Antique Pup Restaurant which belongs to Kocaelispor Club to Seka Park Tourism Company will be discussed.
- Satso and MUSIAD Cooperation in Rail Systems and Transportation will be discussed 15/04/2015 Satso and MUSIAD in cooperation with Rail Systems and Transportation will be discussed: MUSIAD Sakarya Branch; 18 will be held at SATSO in April and will be the subject of panel 2023 Target Rail System and Transportation X. Automotive Sector Board of the Sakarya Branch of the Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD); "2023 Target Rail and Transportation Location" will be a panel with a main theme. 18 April 2015 Saturday 13: 30 - 17: 00 hours, Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SATSO) Conference Hall, MUSIAD Automotive Sector Board Chairman Talha Ozay Uluğ'ın Maderatörlü'nn the panel will be held; TÜVASAŞ Deputy General Manager Hikmet Öztürk, TÜLOMSAŞ TÜ
- The future of public transportation will be discussed in Istanbul 11/11/2016 The future of public transport will be discussed in Istanbul: Transist Istanbul Transport Congress and Fair, 1 Starts in December The Transist Istanbul Transport Congress and Fair will take place at Istanbul Congress Center between 1-3 December, under the leadership of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM). The main theme of Transist this year will be 4T: Traffic (Traffic), Timing, Transform, Technology. The Transist Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair, organized by IETT, under the leadership of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, will take place in 1-3 December, Istanbul Congress Center. The main theme of the Transist this year will be 4T. Within the framework of this main theme; traffic, timing, conversion
- The Effects of TEM and High Speed Train Project in Sapanca 03/06/2017 The effects of TEM and High Speed Train Project will be discussed in Sapanca: Sapanca Tourism Association will host Oya Arapoğlu, the Sakarya Province Representative of the Chamber of City Planners on Saturday. In the meeting, the effects of TEM and High Speed Train Project on Sapanca and Sapanca Lake will be discussed. Time 15: Sapanca Public Education Center 00 Conference Hall will be held at the conference meeting inviting all the people of Sapanca Association President Berrin Yilmazer, Sapanca'nın region has come to the fore with the tourism industry in the region for this purpose, many businesses and said that they are closely following the problems of these enterprises. Yilmazer stated that they made the necessary initiatives to find solutions to the problems, "Sapanca to be mainly in the lake"
- Second Run on Izmir Road 22/04/2013 The second work on the Izmir Road was completed. After the completion of the asphalt renewal works between the Orhaneli Junction and the Rose Junction in Ýzmir Road, the second phase started to work on the direction of Bursa. The second part of Ýzmir Yolu is for the asphalt works. direction of departure is closed to traffic on 11.00. Asphalt dismantling was started in the afternoon. In the studies that will last about 1 months, BUSKİ's incomplete infrastructure works will be completed. Alternative routes for drivers were determined in the direction of the city center. Accordingly, vehicles from Ata Boulevard and Küçük Sanayi Junction Small Industry Nilüfer Caddesi-Ertuğrul Gazi Caddesi-Ahıska Buna
- Bursaray and bridge construction paralyzed traffic on Ankara Road 15/10/2012 The traffic congestion due to the construction of the bridge and the construction of a work machine on the way to the exit of the Etbalık done with the work of the infrastructure became even more inextricable. The ordeal that started near the OTOSANSİT Intersection lasted until the Gürsu Junction. Some of the citizens of Bursa, which were long bus queues in the direction of Ankara from the direction of Bursa, continued to walk on their public transportation vehicles and minibuses. Source: www.olay.com
- YHT and Ankara-Konya Road accidents decreased 09/02/2016 YHT and Ankara-Konya Road accidents decreased: the Parliament and Planning Commission, the ministry and affiliates 2016 budgets for the presentation of the Transportation, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the last 13 year for the railways and highways in the length of the 520 kilometers found that the tunnel. YHT 25 million passengers have moved up to date, stating that the Minister Yildirim, Ankara and Eskisehir and Konya between the number of fatalities and injuries after the opening of the number of accidents in the X-LUMX, Ankara-Eskisehir highway, Ankara-Eskisehir highway, the number of accidents decreased 22 said. In the YHTs, the speed of the lines from 15 to 250 was increased.
- Bursaray arrangement on 22 March on Ankara Road. 21/03/2012 Due to the ongoing construction of Bursaray in Bursa, 22 will be provided on March Thursday between Gürsu and Kestel intersections and on Soğanlı Kanalboyu Street. Light rail I3. In line with the work on the east line of the pipeline, the 6 station between the Gürsu Junction and the Kestel Junction and the opening and shutdown tunnel production will be started on Thursday, 22 will start on Thursday, and the Bursa-Ankara road will be closed to traffic in both directions. will be directed to alternative routes. Traffic, Bursa-Kestel in the direction of the alternative route Gursu Organized Industry Ankara Road Gursu Junction, Aroma Factory Ataturk Street, Trafik
- Asphalt Works Begins at Mersin Otogar-Highway Connection Road 16/07/2018 Otogar-Highway Connection Road Project, which is expected to relieve city entrance-exit traffic, is nearing the end. Asphalting works started in the project carried out by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality continues to improve urban traffic. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Mersin City Bus Terminal (MEŞOT) with the aim of relieving the traffic of the city to ensure the construction of the road continues fast. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department teams began to work on the road between the 520 meter-long bus and the O-51 motorway. After 98 is completed, the road opens to traffic ın
- Work Continues in Malatya Northern Belt Road 18/05/2018 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, continues to work on the Northern Belt road, Kaynarca-Melekbaba line. The Metropolitan Municipality, which opens the 13.3 kilometer part of the Northern Generation road with a total length of 12.1 kilometers, carries out excavation and soil filling works at the Kaynarca-Melekbaba stage. Mayor Polat, studies on the site Malatya Metropolitan Mayor Haci Ugur Polat, the Northern Belt road on the site by examining the work, the authorities received information about the work. Metropolitan Deputy Assistant Secretary General Sinan Çeçen, Melekbaba District Headman Ali Demir, Çarmuzu District Headman Hacı Korkmaz and Kaynarca District Headman Osman Ay also attended. Thanks to the Metropolitan Municipality Metropolitan Municipality lard