. HAVAİST ye, which belongs to the İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality, one of the affiliates of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which provides luxury public transportation services to Istanbul Airport, has been changed according to the demands of the passengers. New routes have been implemented as of today.
Istanbul Airport HAVAİST routes were changed. Line routes were re-determined in accordance with the feedback from the passengers. The changes are being implemented today (25.04.2019). Route and time information about HAVAİST flights www.hava.ist Can be accessed from the website.
The changes made to HAVAIST routes are as follows;
IST-2 Line Marmarapark - Republic Quarter - TUYAP - Buyukcekmece - Catalca - Istanbul Airport
IST-4 line Bakirkoy IDO Pier - Istanbul Airport
IST-5 line Besiktas Iskele - Istanbul Airport
Our IST-7 line is located in Kadıköy - Acıbadem Metro İst. - Uzunçayır Metrobüs - Yenisahra - Kavacık Bridge - İstanbul Airport
IST-11 Line Arnavutköy Peronlar - Arnavutköy Municipality - Taşoluk Peronlar - İstanbul Airport
Our IST-13 Line Sarıyer - Hacıosman - İstanbul Airport
IST-14 Line Kayasehir Center - Basaksehir Metrokent - Istanbul Airport
Our IST-15 line is Bizimevler - Bahcesehir Merkez - Hosdere Road - Hadimkoy PTT - Istanbul Airport
IST-16 line Mahmutbey Metro - ISTOC Car Market - Masjid Selam - Habibler - Istanbul Airport
IST-17 line Avcılar - Küçükçekmece - Halkalı Station - Ataturk Mahallesi - Istanbul Airport will serve on the route.
The IST-9 line will continue to serve as the IST-13 line by combining with the IST-13 line.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bus and minibus routes were changed in Eskişehir due to tramway construction works 21/06/2012 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality tramway extension lines construction work due to changes in the bus and minibus routes reported in the region. According to the written statement made by the Directorate of Transportation of Metropolitan Municipality, "Eskişehir Urban Transportation and Public Transportation System Project Tramway Construction Works" within the scope of the work of the Çamlıca-Batıkent line due to the construction work of some streets and streets due to the closure of the vehicle traffic bus and minibus it is stated that the routes are rearranged. According to the new regulation, lines 23 and 54 Ertürkoğlu Street, (front of the Batıkent Head Office) National Sovereignty Boulevard, Civanmert Street, Gen. Kıvrıkoğlu Boulevard, Şehit Ali Usta Street Yeni
- Changes in Gebze bus routes 30/09/2016 Gebze bus routes have been changed: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality TransportationPark Inc. has made changes on some lines of Gebze Garage since the beginning of 01 October 2016 Saturday. The route and time changes were made based on the intensive demands from the citizens and operating conditions. According to this; The 410 line will be combined with the line number 505 and will continue to work with the new 410 code. Citizens using the 505 line will now use the line 410. The route of the line 430 was extended to the GOSB and the timetables were rearranged. The route of the line 480 is extended to Arabian Quarter Kavak Street.
- Tender Announcement: Road and Tretroar Arrangement on Tram Routes 08/04/2016 Tramway Routes and Tretranging Arrangements will be carried out. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2016-Administration a) Address: REPUBLIC OF TURKEY 99618 IZMIR BÜYÜKSEHIR MUNICIPALITY SERVICE BUILDING K: 1 1 6 KONAK / İZMİR b) Telephone and fax number: 615 - 35250 c) E-mail Address: ataturkel @ ç) The internet address where the tender document can be seen iz
- Havaist Announces Announcement of 100 Chauffeurs from ISKUR 22/03/2019 XMUMX driver from ISKUR has been released to be employed within Havaist Taşımacılık which is an affiliate of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary of Istanbul Bus companies are listed Inc. is a brand Havaist Transport can be referenced İŞKUR'dan country from the general to run a joint stock company within 100 driver recruiting yapıyor.xnumx Turkey Business Council Şişli Service center declared Havaist firm 100 people Bus Captain B ( Chauffeur to buy. Turkey may apply to purchase ads across Havaist driver out of everyone TEO. According to the ISKUR declaration, women and men with the least literate and necessary equipment will be able to apply for this advertisement. Personnel to be purchased Kağıthane acak
- ESHOT 's change in transportation should be asked before the citizens 27/06/2014 ESHOT 's change in transportation should be asked first to citizens: ESHOT's radical decision on the complete renewal of transportation, we asked the people of Izmir,-We do not want to use 3-4 and transportation in transportation, travel time will exceed the' 90 minutes' system ı we received the answer We asked the people of Izmir, itibaren We do not want to use 3-4 and transport in transportation, travel time will exceed '90 minutes' system al Izmir Metropolitan Municipality ESHOT General Directorate, Izmir's urban public transportation, 29 is preparing to sign a new era from June to Sunday . The aim is to reduce the number of buses in the city center with the new system where the ring voyages will increase. In the old system between 06.00-09.00 UM
- ESHOT should be asked to the citizens before the change in transportation 27/06/2014 ESHOT's change in transportation should be asked first to citizens: We asked the people of Izmir to make a radical decision on ESHOT's transportation. We asked, aya We don't want to use 3-4 and transport in transportation, travel time will exceed '90 minute' system İzmir Izmir Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of ESHOT is preparing to sign a new era as of 3 June Sunday in Izmir city public transportation. The aim is to reduce the number of buses in the city center with the new system where the ring voyages will increase. In the old system between the 4-90 hours de
- Temporary arrangement of bus routes in Karşıyaka 06/12/2016 Temporary arrangement on bus routes in Karşıyaka: In the Karsiyaka district of İzmir, some bus routes have been changed in the scope of tramway works. As a result of the asphalt paving works carried out on Cahar Dudayev Boulevard within the scope of the manufacturing works of Karşıyaka Tramway, a change was made in the traffic flow and the route of some bus lines. 20, 227, 229, 423, 428, 429, 442, 443, 445, 446, 447, 547, 595, 777, 820, 827, XNUMX, XNUMX, XNUMX and XNUMX have been redirected.
- In Ankara, EGO Has Changed Some Bus Routes 20/06/2018 In Ankara, EGO has changed the 596, 598 and 598-1 bus routes considering the growing housing and population. In Ankara, EGO changed the 596, 598 and 598-1 bus routes. According to the new regulation, the changes made are as follows: 596 EGO LINE 596 Koru Metro Station - Koza Houses - As of 21.06.2018, the lines of our existing lines will be changed and ZAKİR CADDESİ and CANSU CADDESİ will be serviced. 596 Koru Metro Station - Koza Houses - Türkkonut Route 596 Koru Metro Station - X
- Two critical changes in Bursa's high-speed train route 07/04/2012 Two critical changes were made to Bursa's high speed train project route. While the railway line was taken to the north of Gölbaşı, Gürsu Station was moved. The construction of two tunnels in Alaşar will start, but the location of Bursa Station has not been finalized yet yapıl The tender of the high-speed train was made in 1 in August, but the result of the tender was announced at 18 November 2011. The contract with the producer consortium was signed at 30 December 2011. However, tartış In the intervening period, the construction of the high speed train could not be started and the discussions about the route were not concluded. For example, öner Metropolitan Municipality objected to the consideration of Balat as Bursa Station in the project and suggested Dereçavus in terms of passenger integration with Terminal. Again ta As Gursu Railway Station Yine
- Change in the public transportation route in Taksim | Taksim square 02/11/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the 5 November 2012 Taksim Square will start on Monday due to the work of the Taksim Square, IETT bus and taxi-minibus waiting and passenger transfer arrangements were made. According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Press Consultancy, the new routes of public transport will be: - There will be no changes in the access and operation of the Metro and Funicular in Taksim during and after the work on Taksim Square. - During the work on Taksim Square; IETT buses come from Şişhane direction and the last stop is at Taksim.
- Change in the public transportation route in Taksim 02/11/2012
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the 5 November 2012 Taksim Square will start on Monday due to the work of the Taksim Square, IETT bus and taxi-minibus waiting and passenger transfer arrangements were made. According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Press Consultancy, the new routes of public transport will be: - There will be no changes in the access and operation of the Metro and Funicular in Taksim during and after the work on Taksim Square. - During the work on Taksim Square; From the direction of Şişhane, the last stop is Taksim. IETT buses arrive on the Tarlabaşı Boulevard where the work begins Şiş
- 3. The tender document of the Bosphorus Bridge construction period consultancy service was amended (Special Report) 02/01/2013 North Marmara 3. Bosphorus Bridge, including Motorway Project Odayeri-Paşaköy 3. The tender documents for the consultancy service work of the construction, operation and construction period of the construction including the Bosphorus Bridge and the Build-Operate-Transfer model were made. According to the announcement published in the Official Gazette, Northern Marmara (29. Bosphorus Bridge Included) Motorway Project Odayeri-Paşaköy (incl. 2012. Bosphorus Bridge) was procured on the 3 November 3 of the General Directorate of Highways, Maritime Affairs and Communications. With the Operational-Transfer Model, Construction, Operation and Consultancy of the Construction Period of the Project, Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir (Izmit Gulf Crossing and Connection Roads) Motorway Dev
- Amendment to the Law on Liberalization of Railways 17/03/2013 The Law on Liberalization of Railways has been amended. On the 13 March 2013, the edil Draft Law on Liberation of Railways Tasar, which was submitted to the Commission for Public Works, Reconstruction, Transport and Tourism, was adopted in the commission. However, some changes were made to the discussions on the bill and to the proposals. Some of these changes include: the withdrawal of the regulated article by the representatives of the ruling party and the Minister. - Inclusion of incentives not only of TCDD employees, but also of affiliated employees - It is the conversion of TCDD to State Economic Enterprise (GCC) which was previously organized by State Economic Enterprises (GCC). In the next process Bundan
- Change in the tram route in Izmir 19/12/2014 Change in the tram route in Izmir: İZMİR Metropolitan Municipality will make a surprise change on the tram route between Üçkuyular and Halkapınar, which is the 13 kilometer, after the suggestions and criticisms, especially in the professional chambers. An alternative project was prepared with the instruction of the Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu, on the way of the Üçkuyular-Konak section of the tramway that was delivered to the producer company, and on the existing road in Mithatpaşa Street instead of the parks where the sidewalk, parking and trees were located. If Kocaoglu gives the final approval, the producer will be notified of the change of itinerary. The tender of Üçkuyular- Halkapınar and Karşıyaka-Bostanlı trams, which are one of the important alternatives for the transportation problem in the city center in İzmir İzmir
- A remarkable change in TCDD positions 10/01/2016 Remarkable change in TCDD staff. According to the decree issued by the General Directorate of CDDD, the organization was given 350 engineer staff. 10 January In the Official Gazette of 2016, the positions allocated to the 8 SEE were changed. The most notable of these is TCDD. According to the decree issued, 120 was established for the central organization of the TCDD and 250 Engineer for the provincial organization was established. In doing so, TCDD has canceled some of its expert and protection security staff in return. A similar change has been in TIGEM staff. While some institutions in the administrative services were canceled, almost all technical 183 personnel were procured in return. Again…
- Change in the traffic flow of Martyrs Avenue 12/10/2016 Changes in the traffic flow of the Martyrs Street: Due to the construction works of the underground storage facility to be built in Halkapınar for new metro vehicles, the traffic flow in the region is being changed since Saturday. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Branch Office announced that the traffic flow will be made at the Martyrs Street in front of the Atatürk Sports Complex due to the ongoing construction of the Halkapınar Underground Storage Facility, which is required for the 95 subway vehicle purchased. 15 From October to October, 1 with Fatih Street on Şehitler Street. Excavation works will be started for the production of diaphragm walls in the area between the Industrial Site entrance. This is a safe way of working Bu
- Changes in Bus Lines in Antalya 13/02/2017 Bus Lines in Antalya were Amended: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 3 in the center changed the bus lines in the big district. 1 There was a revolution in transportation in Antalya with the launch of the 12 bus in turquoise color in February. From the 400 branch in the city center, the M-plate minibuses and the EU-ATT-AN plate midibuses do not work, but only large public buses. The Transportation Department of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality has made some important changes since then. It includes various Konyaalti, Kepez, Otogar, Varsak, Muratpasa, Lara, Ermenek and Kundu regions. Arrangements made here: The 1-VF1 and VC65 lines were combined. İşte
- Great Change on the Route of AC03 Bus Line in Antalya 16/02/2017 A major change in the route of the AC03 Bus Line in Antalya: The AC03 line on the Aksu-Minicity route was modified. Buses working on the AC03 line will no longer run parallel to the tram line with the change made by the Department of Transportation. The AC03 line will no longer work between the Airport Junction-Tedaş-Topçular-Meydan-Mevlana. Here is the new route of AC03: Aksu-Airport Junction-Altınova Boulevard-Sinan Mh-Altınova-Yeni Hal-Zeytinköy-Kızılarık-Markantalya-100.Yıl-Education Research Hospital-Bayındır-Medical Faculty-Minicity-Migros
- The Change in TCDD Cadres is published in the Official Gazette 14/03/2017 The Amendment of TCDD Cadres is published in the Official Gazette: The decision to amend the TCDD cadres was published in the official newspaper dated 11 March 2017. The decision to make changes to TCDD staff was published in the official newspaper 11 March 2017. The decision on the cancellation and annulment of the staff and positions of State Economic Enterprises was published. The amendments to TCDD and Tüdemsaş staff were published in the official newspaper dated 11 March 2017. While the 50 box office staff was canceled in the provincial organization of the TCDD, a new 50 civil servant was created. If Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. to 15 15 Engineers and Technicians team has been established. ...
- Change in Urban Public Transport Lines in Kahramanmaras 01/08/2017 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality has started a fast, comfortable, economical and integrated public transportation system, changing the route on some lines for a preferable public transportation system. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department of the Public Transportation Branch in the changes made by the transition to the transfer system due to some lines was canceled in some routes were changed to the route. According to the written statement made by the Public Transport Branch, the routes were changed on the public transport line 15, 25 and 38, while the lines 14, 19 and 20 were canceled. 15 2 2017 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- 3. flash change at the airport havalim 03/01/2018 The filling port of Istanbul New Airport, which will meet the fuel needs of the aircraft, will be enlarged with the additional filling project. According to the new plan to protect the port from the waves break the length of the breakwater 100 meters Habertürk Newspaper, according to Mehmet Demirkaya'nın 73 3 completed. While the construction works were continuing at the airport, the project was changed by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. Accordingly, the port will be expanded to meet the fuel need of the aircrafts that will use the New Airport. The change in the plan to protect the port from the waves, the length of the breakwater, 550 meters from the 650 meter was decided to be removed. About a year after the first phase 90 will serve millions of passengers, 29 X
- Sincan Yht Stop Change 06/01/2018 High speed trains in Ankara (YHT) 10-15 will stop at the Lale station in January instead of Sincan. According to a written statement made by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. In this context, YHT passengers will take the train and landings of the 10-15 from the Lale station, which is one stop ahead of Sincan in January.
- Change in the Route of Halil Rifat Pasha Buses 31/05/2018 The route of Halil Rifat Pasha-Konak line 21, which serves the public transportation needs of the citizens living in the Halil Rifat Pasha area, was changed in order to prevent the frequency of traffic in Halil Rifat Pasa Street. With the arrangement made in accordance with the demands of the citizens, Halil Rifat Pasha - Konak line with the number 21 will serve as a ring. Buses departing from Bahribaba bus stops will be followed by Şükrü Saraçoğlu Street (Betonyol) and Halil Rifatpaşa Street following United Nations Street (Variant) and follow the Halil Rifatpaşa Street. According to the statement made by the General Directorate of ESHOT; Halil Rifat Pasha…
- TCDD and TÜVASAŞ's Change of Staff in Official Gazette 16/03/2018 In today's issue of the Official Gazette of the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) and Turkey Wagon Industry (TÜVASAŞ) published changes to the squad came into force. Accordingly, while the 133 box officer, 50 condenser staff was canceled in the TCDD, 187 survey staff was established. 20 staff was canceled at TÜVASAŞ General Directorate and 39 new staff was established. Click to see the changes made in TCDD and TÜVASAŞ rosters
- Tender Announcement: Expropriation Plan Production of Routes and Intersections Consultancy Services Procurement 04/06/2014 Expropriation Plan Production of Routes and Intersections Consultancy Services Procurement of General Directorate of Highways PROGRAM AND MONITORING DEPARTMENT Expropriation Plan Production of Various Routes and Intersections (6Group) within the BNUMX Regional Directorate of Highways are invited to apply for qualification. In accordance with the provisions in the 2 part of the Law No. 4734, with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit the tender by being listed shortly according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification among the ones determined as a result of the pre-qualification assessment, among the tenderers lik