Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş, promised to govern the capital with a common mind, began to work.
President Yavaş will change the face of the capital, and create a new vision and perspective on the basis of the statement organizasyon The Capital of a country, the country of the whole country ay, and will make Ankara the capital of tourism, industry, economy, green, national and international organizations. 18 has a project on the main title.
”WHAT IS ANKARA NEEDS WHEN IT NEEDS PRIORITY“
From education to health, from culture to sports, from industry to social assistance, from disabled people to women, men, young, old and children, to all sectors of society, to address all areas of the projects will touch each other President Yavaş, 5 will add value to Ankara throughout the year will also sign new works.
"mansuryavas.com.t isGel In the internet address, President Mansur Yavaş, who shared all of his projects with the people in Ankara, said, muh During the election process, we sat and talked with our citizens in Ankara, we talked with non-governmental organizations, muhtars, industrialists and businessmen, and what Ankara needed, what Ankara wants, we talked, we got notes. In this direction, we have developed our projects. Now it is time to serve Ankara and Ankara. Our greatest capital will be our will to work. That is why we will work and produce and share it fairly. Bu
ATE CITIZENS 'REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN EP
Adı In addition to all of these projects we prepared, we will also carry out all kinds of work that Ankara is demanded from our citizens, newly identified, m said Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş listed the projects he promised as soon as possible, as follows:
IT City Project
Ankara without Barriers
art and culture
Agriculture and Rural Development
MANSUR YAVAŞ'S OWN HISTORY:
Born in 1955 in Beypazarı, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş completed his primary, secondary and high school education in Beypazarı. He graduated from Istanbul University Faculty of Law in 1983.
After completing his military service as a military prosecutor, 13 worked as a self-employed lawyer in Beypazarı throughout the year. He served as a Councilor between 1989-1994.
Yavuz was the Mayor of Beypazarı in 1999 and he was elected as the Mayor of Beypazarı for the second time in 18 April 2004.
President Yavaş, who was deemed worthy of honor by the Turkish Language Association for his works for the preservation of Turkish, was elected as the ği Mayor of the Year onur by TÜSİAV on 24 September 2004.
Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş contributed to the development of Beypazarı tourism with the understanding of ı Beypazarı Model ılan with the ı social municipality Ankara approach implemented with the support of universities, public and non-governmental organizations.
Mansur Yavaş was elected as the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of 31 March 2019 in the capital. He is married with two children.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bülent Arınç Announces 100 Project for Bursan's 100 11/01/2013 Bülent Arınç Announces 100 project that made Bursanın 100 laugh Bülent Arınç announced the latest status of 100 project of Bursa Every penny invested in Bursa deserves like ac milk of mother. Let's do this, and if we do, we can have fun and show together. We don't have a crazy project. There are projects on the ground. We are not limited to the 100 project. Our number of walking projects passed 160 Yürüy. AK Party Deputy Prime Minister came together with the press members of the Provincial Directorate of Bursa and the Government SözcüSü Bülent B
- A real metro network is slowly developing in Istanbul 03/07/2013 A real subway network in Istanbul is slowly developing The environment, stations and trains that create comfort that can be considered as luxury according to the modern, technological and suburban trains of the Metros will give the city a brand new style. In many metropolises, Metro, the main transportation means of people, entered our daily lives with the increasing needs of the metropolitan cities. Our country in the name of the name of the Metro Karaköy - İstiklal cd. Funicular line serving between them, although one of the first metros were in our city legends around the fact that we are actually real, as we all know a ik
- President Yavaş's Human-Oriented Transportation Projects 10/04/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş, promised to govern the capital with a common mind, began to work. President Yavaş will change the face of the Capital and give a new vision and perspective on the basis of the statement, The Capital of a country, an exemplary city of the whole country Başkan. Chairman Yavaş said that he will fulfill the human-oriented transportation projects touching the people of Ankara and 5 will sign new works that will add value to Ankara throughout the year. DISCOUNT OF TRANSPORTATION We will have special discounted, free or gift transportation projects to our designated citizens groups. These; EYT (Retirement Pension) will benefit from the same transportation facilities as retirees, the students will be given a le
- President Gives His Slow Promises 'Asphalt Participation Share Removed' 14/05/2019 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mansur Yavaş performs the promises he gave to the citizens one by one before the local elections. From the first day of his office in the Metropolitan Municipality effaf Transparent Management Yönetim within the framework of the concept of President Yavaş who implemented important applications, itibaren Asphalt Participation Shares ş has made an important decision on the subject. THE FACE OF ANKARALS GULECEK Transparent municipality practices starting with the live broadcasting of the üzerinden Green Area and Maintenance Repair Job Offer Meclis project of approximately 400 million realized by ANFA and then continued with the live presentation of the Metropolitan Municipality Assembly Meeting through social media accounts, laughs the capital city's faces, citizens are taking full marks. vatandaş
- President Slowly Signed Environmental Projects 22/05/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş has begun to implement an environmentally sensitive project for a capital with a more green and abundant oxygen. President Yavaş, who wants to prepare a sample project that will encourage the use of natural resources, has instructed the bureaucrats to work on the establishment of a charging unit for electric vehicles and the provision of a rainwater collection pool in the housing sites as a condition of issuing a building permit in the capital. FIRST CAPITAL AFTER THE ECONOMY prepared the use of electric vehicles began to be widespread in Turkey WIN slowly in order to encourage an increased number of vehicles in big cities ...
- BALO will bring Anatolia and Europe together on the railway 25/11/2012 BALO Project, whose foundations were laid in 2011 and which will establish railway bridges to Europe for the Anatolian industrialist, is on its way to becoming a national organization. BALO Büyük Anadolu Lojistik Organizasyonlar A.Ş. Bülent Koşmaz, Chairman of the Board of Directors, emphasizes that the project, which is a partner of 90 room, stock exchange, organized industrial zone, UMAT and UTIKAD, will lead to the achievement of 2023 year export targets under the leadership of TOBB. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), under the leadership of 90 room, stock exchange, organized industrial zone, UMAT and BALL UTIKAD's partner is Great Anatolia Logistics Organizations Inc. BALO (Greater Anatolia Logistics Organizations Project) Anatolian industrialists (
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 3 to Bring Transport Ministers of the Country to Karsta 25/06/2013 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 3 Transport Ministries of Transport and Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim will arrive in Kars for the ceremony of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway (BTK) project. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, comes to Kars for the ceremony of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway (BTK) project, which was founded by President Abdullah Gül, President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and President of Georgia Mikail Saakashvili in 2008 at this point, the importance of Turkey for the project, the targeted cargo and passenger transport by railway amount of Kars facing both countries benefit, logistics will be implemented together with the railways ...
- Topbaş: New Metro will bring Istanbul to the sea 25/07/2013 The new Metro will bring Istanbul to the sea: President Kadir Topbaş who gave Istanbul's headmen the iftar, announced that they will bring the inner parts of Istanbul to the sea with the new metro project and added: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir met at the Haliç Congress Center with the headmen of Istanbul. Topbas, 18 17.5 kilometers will be auctioned in September, the metro is exciting for Istanbulites, he said. Topbas; . There is no municipality in the world that makes so much metro from its budget and resources. we have made Turkey's largest subway. We managed the Kadıköy-Kartal line. Likewise, the Umraniye line will end at the 38 monthly record level. Now Mahmutbey, Şimdi
- Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line will meet Ankara and Kirikkale 29/09/2013 Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line will bring Ankara and Kırıkkale to each other: Due to the ease of transportation every year closer to each other, Sivas high-speed train with high comfort in the city center, such as the 15-20 within minutes can be traveled between Ankara-Kırıkkale Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Kirikkale Green Valley Project will bring together the two provincial people in the capital, which is growing rapidly in the recent years away from the stress of daily life and those who want to spend time in the nature of the neighboring province of Kirikkale is an alternative place. With the support of the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the Green Valley Project, which Kirikkalli people have been looking forward to for the 20 years, is in the middle of next year.
- 3. airport to meet the world's cargo 03/10/2013 the airport will bring together the world's cargo: 3. the airport will be not only in the passenger but also in the world in cargo. Air, sea and railway cargo is also 3. gather at the airport. When the construction is completed, Istanbul's 3 will take its place among the world's largest airports. the airport will also be the first in the world in freight transportation. Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications 3. Expanding the scope of the Airport Project, he added 'kargokent' project. Accordingly 3. The airport will be the largest airport in the world in passenger transportation as well as in freight transportation. 200 is the 2016 that is scheduled to be available from 3 that will carry cargo to the country. UM
- Railway line will bring Golden Horn and Black Sea together 22/10/2013 The railway line will bring you to the Black Sea to Haliçl: built to carry coal to Turkey's first power plant, during the War of Independence Eyup Baruthanesi from Kastamonu kidnapped guns loaded, the war finished carrying passengers to the village and Black Sea in the forest and 1952 in closed from Silahtarağa and the railway line extending from Tarsus and Karaburun to Terkos will be reopened. This road will reunite the two seas, meet the third environment near Çiftalan and connect the Golden Horn to the Anatolian side Today we will tell you the story of a very different railway. Adventure 1. It begins in the difficult conditions of World War II. Turkey's first electric production center, which, brilliantly illuminating Istanbul Silahtarağa the Power Plant ...
- Samsun Governorate will bring the members of press together with high speed train 28/07/2015 Samsun Governorship will bring the members of the press to the high speed train: Samsun Governorship, Samsun - Ankara High Speed Train project, in order to make observations on the site, the members of the press - Ankara - Konya High Speed Train travel will perform. Samsun Governorship Press and Public Relations Manager Fatma Dursun Atalay, in his written statement, under the auspices of Governor Ibrahim Sahin Samsun-Ankara High Speed Train project will be organized travel was passed. Atalay said that the program will be held in order to make observations on-site.
- FIATA World Congress to meet the world of logistics in Istanbul 22/08/2014 FIATA World Congress will meet the world of logistics in Istanbul: 18 in the exhibition "The Voyage of the Air Waybill". The bill of lading from different countries and various languages will take place from the 19th century to the present. The 2014 World Congress, which will be held in Istanbul by the Federation of International Transport Workers Associations (FIATA), is preparing to bring the logistics world together with all its stakeholders. According to a statement from the International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association (UTIKAD), the countdown for the açık FIATA World Congress 13 Istanbul X, hosted by UTIKAD, will be held between 18-2014 October. Within the scope of the congress to be signed for the first time an exhibition event, MSC Ship Agency Documentation Services Manager Ahmet Aytoğan etkin
- Condolence Visit to Ersen Gül's family who died in a train wreck from Yüksel 26/09/2018 Ergene Mayor Rasim Yüksel 8 30, who lost his life in a train-crash accident in Sarılar district in July, paid a condolence visit to his home in the Velimeşe neighborhood of Ersen Gül. 8 25, who was born in Van province, died in the spring of his life in a train crash on which we lost our lives. He visited Ersen Gul's home in Velimeşe, Ergene Mayor Rasim Yüksel and visited the condolences of Gül family. In the condolence visit, Ergene Mayor Rasim Yüksel, along with the Republican People's Party, Ergene District President, Erdinç Irel, District Administration and Women's Branches took part. Adolescents ...
- Minister Yıldırım: We started 9 project in 11 in Izmir 29/03/2012 Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the 35 project of the 11 project was launched in Izmir and said, eyi We started the 9 project despite the 11 month after the general elections. It is our job to make new projects and bring them to life. " said. Among the projects mentioned in the first Istanbul-Izmir Highway Project, stating that they have started the Lightning, the two-wing speeding continued, he said. Yildirim, Izmir - Manisa, underlines that the travel time of Izmir - Istanbul Motorway and Gulf Transit will be reduced from 35 to 35 hours.
- Minister Binali Yıldırım Announces Crazy Project on the Railroad 30/04/2012 Transport Minister Binali Yildirim, 11 thousand miles of the network of railroads 24 has put the goal of thousand. From Edirne to Kars, one-line high-speed train, Trabzon, Erzincan is planned as a vertical line. He explained the crazy project on the railway track. more than the minister and the employee, the brother brother or even a father-son conversation was established. Let's share 'How did you find the previous' trainers 'conversation' Mr. Minister? I found it pure, sincere, warm, sincere. They were happy and they made me happy. Look behind us, one of our oldest locomotives, the Turkish modern locomotive stands. What could be better to tell where it came from? Nereden
- He Made Crazy Project More Crazy with Havaray 19/06/2012 According to Köseler's project; air rail system to be opened to provide access to the two sides of the channel will be installed, Mechanical engineer Basri Köseler, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's Istanbul Channel Project has made a contribution to the contribution. Thus, the foundation of the channel will be ensured, as well as passenger and cargo transportation. Basri Köseler said that he made the risk and cost calculations and sent the project to Prime Minister Erdoğan; however, he said he had not received any answers. Köseler, the first domestic nuclear aircraft carrier designed for the channel to be completed by completing the project has been presented to the authorities said. THE TOWER AND THE TASTE IS THE TASTE K
- Binali Yıldırım: We will complete 2013 project at 3! 08/01/2013 Binali Yıldırım: We will complete 2013 project at 3! Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim stated that Ankara Metro, Istanbul - Ankara YHT and Marmaray projects would be completed in 2013. said they aimed to complete. Thanks to this project, the distance between Ankara and Istanbul will go down to 2013 hours. Binali Yildirim said that they planned to complete the Ankara Metro until the same date and added that the 29 Marmaray project, which is the annual dream, will complete the historical Silk Road ring. Source: emlakkulisi.com
- Minister Yıldırım said that we did not tell our people any project that we could not bring to life 16/03/2013 Minister Yıldırım said that we did not tell our people any projects we could not bring to life. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yildirim, media managers gave information about the developments in the field of transportation. 3 from railway investments. Yildirim, who made statements about the issues on the agenda until the construction of the bridge, said that he never said the project that he never implemented and said, Minister Binali Yildirim met with media managers at the Bakırköy Fener Restaurant. Evening Newspaper Editor in Chief Ismail Küçükkaya, Hurriyet Editor in Chief Enis Berberoglu, Star Media Group Chairman Mustafa Karaalioglu, Turkey Nuh Albayrak Newspaper Editor in Chief, New ...
- 3. Crazy Project pointed to airport 19/06/2013 for the airport pointed out Crazy Project Chairman of the Board of Directors of Limak Investment Ebru Özdemir, 3. Kanal 3 will show us where to buy this material to fill the airport. The channel will probably provide us with this filling material, mal he said. Ebru Özdemir, Euromoney Eurasia Financial Forum in his speech, "Channel Istanbul is a dream," the question, "I say in engineering is not impossible. 3. Bridge is going to be a very different technique. trains and cars will travel on the same platform, so the engineering technique will be very different. tren
- Canalioğlu reminded 61 Project 09/12/2013 Canalioğlu 61 Recalled the project: CHP Trabzon deputy Volkan Canalioğlu continued his reaction to the explanations of Governor Gümrükçüoğlu about the rail system. Canalioğlu, ray 61 Project has a rail system. He even downloaded a railroad from the Potter. If it was not a fizibıl, why put it into projects? Mad he said. CHP Trabzon deputy Volkan Canalioğlu, Trabzon Mayor Orhan Fevzi Customs Union between the Atatürk area and Hagia Sophia in a way that no rail system in any respect reacted to explain. Canalioğlu Gümrükçüoğlu replied on the 61 project. Canalioğlu, u Mr. Customs, 61 had put the train in the project. There was a railroad down the road. Içinden
- Sirkeci Train Station (Video) 16/03/2015 Air New Project Sirkeci Station with Video Waiting: The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), between IMM and the decision to use as a museum was prepared and shared services protocol Sirkeci Station view from the air. Sirkeci Gar'un Yedikule'da 8,5 a kilometer area of the project within the Sirkeci Gar'ya historical buildings in the Istanbul City museum and the Istanbul Railway Museum will be redesigned. Nature and art park will be built on the 8,5 kilometer line. Construction of a nature and art park with the common service protocol prepared for the evaluation of the old suburban line between the buildings located in the Sirkeci Station and the Sirkeci-Yedikule.
- Prime Minister Yıldırım 4 approved project 31/12/2016 Prime Minister Yildirim 4 approved the project: "Dagkapi Hospital Rail System Line Havalimanı," Yozgat Airport Sistem and Ray Karaman Airport k and "Tokat New Airport Construction i Projects were taken into the 2016 Year Investment Program. According to the information received from the Prime Ministry sources, Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Dagkapi-Hospital Rail System Line project, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yozgat Airport and Karaman Airport projects and DHMI General Directorate Tokat New Airport Construction projects approved by adding the 2016 year investment program.
- While the world is struggling with the crisis, we are implementing the giant project 10/03/2015 While the world is struggling with the crisis, we are implementing the giant project: While the whole world is dealing with an economic crisis, 3,5 is implementing a giant billion-dollar project. N Bolu Deputy Ali Ercoşkun made a statement about the project that will be launched in 2020. The Ercoşkun; Olm Istanbul 3 has always been the city of firsts with its third bridge and 3 third airport projects. Adding a new mega project to them will contribute to the country's economy by directing Istanbul and Marmaray's cargo and directing world trade. If the economy can not be transport infrastructure investments. You cannot increase the trade volume if you cannot move the working people, raw material or products from the production site to the consumption place. Çalışan UM 6.5 ON THE DAY “
- No Overhead Bridge Over Karakaya Dam Lake 13/04/2014 Road will not be built on the Iron Bridge over the Karakaya Dam Lake: Governor Vasip Sahin, on the Euphrates Iron Bridge on the Karakaya Dam Lake by the arrangement of the road between Malatya and the Baskil district of Elazig in the project on the provision of road transportation, the bridge project against the firm that said, he said. Providing information at the Provincial Coordination Board, Deputy Regional Director of DSI Sami Güzel, Yoncalı Dam, the contractor of the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) said that they were taken, waiting for the result said. Güzel, yapt We made the auctions of the 9 bin 300 meter tunnel and irrigation project of Yoncalı Dam. Recai Kutan Boztepe Dam's irrigation tender has been completed and work will be started. Kapıkaya ...