The foundation was laid in 2016, Istanbul New Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line 1. In 2019, 2. The stage will be launched in 2021.
The Gayrettepe-New Airport Metro line 1, which was built by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure to provide transportation from the city center to Istanbul Airport. The work in the stage continues in full swing. The work at İhsaniye, Işıklar Otogar, Göktürk and Kemarburgaz stations on the subway line was accelerated.
The total length of the line is 70 mileage. Gayrettepe-Istanbul New Airport in the direction of approximately 38 kilometers, Istanbul New Airport-Halkalı In the direction of the 32 is designed as kilometers.
The first stage of the metro line will connect the Istanbul Airport to the city center and the second stage will be opened in 2019.
Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro Line Besiktas, Sisli, Kagithane, Eyup and Arnavutkoy district of the line will pass the station, Gayrettepe, Kagithane, Kemerburgaz, Gokturk, Ihsaniye, New Airport.
Even if the flight frequency is planned as 3 minutes, the travel time will be 32 minutes and the maximum operating speed will be 120 km / h. When the line is completed; At the Gayrettepe station M2 will be integrated with Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line and metrobus plant.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul New Airport Metro Works Continue 29/05/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, Istanbul New Airport connection roads by conducting inspections, officials received information. Commenting on the journalists here, Arslan said that the region in which Hasdal is a point of attachment to Istanbul New Airport, and that the Istanbul New Airport and Istanbul's main arteries were connected to Istanbul. Arslan stated that the works for the airport were meticulously continued. Iz Our level of progress at Istanbul New Airport has reached 90 above% 90,5. Iz In the daily period Atatürk ta
- 3. Airport Rail System Connection Project Gayrettepe Airport line drilling has been completed 31/03/2016 Istanbul 3. Airport Rail System Connection Project Gayrettepe - Airport Line Drilling Works came to the stage of completion, which will be carried out by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM), Istanbul 3. Gayrettepe - Airport line drilling works have been completed. Authorities, 1. for the line that cut the Gayrettepe-Airport line, the 82 part is completed. As the soundings of the remaining part should be made within the Hastal Barracks, the permission of the General Staff is expected. With the necessary permission, drilling works have been done and 1. cutting will be completed. 2 of the project. Airport - Halkalı line drilling hat
- What is the last situation in Istanbul without driverless metro line work 24/04/2016 What's the latest in driverless metro line operation in Istanbul: Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe line progressive and Turkey's driverless prepared to be the first metro line Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe workers continues unabated work in line. In order to relieve the traffic in Istanbul, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which has been focusing on metro investments since 2004, has not only solved the transportation problem but also continued to build new lines for faster, comfortable and safe public transportation. Istanbul traffic as a drug in the metro 2015'da rail systems in Istanbul as the weighted preference of the people came to the final situation. At the Yamanevler station of the line at the end of the rough construction, fine work was passed.
- Istanbul Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line will be put into service at 2019 01/11/2018 Istanbul Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line works at full speed. The first stage of the metro line will be in 2019 and the second stage will be opened in 2021. Gayrettepe - Istanbul Airport Metro Line, which is among the projects that will bring comfort and convenience to the citizens in transportation, continues its work without slowing down. The first stage of the metro line will connect the Istanbul Airport to the city center and the second stage will be opened in 2019. Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro line will pass through Eyüpsultan, Kağıthane, Küçükçekmece, Şişli, Arnavutköy and Başakşehir districts. Which lines will be integrated with Gayrettepe-İstanbul Airport Metro Line? Gayrettepe - Istanbul Airport Metro Line, Yenikapı - Hacıosman Metro Line Gay
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro Construction Works is faster 05/02/2019 The foundation of 2016, 1. In 2019, 2. The stage will be launched in 2021. Istanbul 3. Lovsuns 408 TBM, which is working on the Gayrettepe - New Airport Project built to provide transportation from the city center to the airport, excavated 2 meters over 800 meters in a row. In December 813 meters, while in January the 808 meter tunnel opened even the works continue in full swing. With the launch of the Metro line, Istanbul Airport will be connected directly to the center. The first stage of the metro line that will connect Istanbul Airport to the city center is the second stage in 2019 İstanbul
- Gayrettepe Istanbul Airport Metro Line will be Completed at 2020! 04/04/2019 Turkey's Istanbul Airport starting giant airport transportation, transportation for the duration of construction Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Turhan Minister announced the latest situation on the Metro line. Istanbul's new airport transportation process will start tonight. On the other hand, most of the citizens are curious about the transportation problem. While the air flights started by IMM continue to provide uninterrupted service, Istanbul Airport metro operation continues at a great pace. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, who made statements on the subject, said, "The metro works between Gayrettepe and Istanbul Airport for the transportation of our people to the airport by the metro are going on quickly.
- Alâeddin-Adliye tram line work in the last situation 16/08/2014 The latest situation in the work of the Alaeddin-Adliye tram line: The rumors that the railway system works between the Alaeddin and the Courthouse in Konya do not reflect the truth. The works for the preservation of the historical heritage of the Seljuk capital Konya have been coordinated with the monuments board. The construction of the new 14 kilometer new rail system line between the Alaeddin-Courthouse began in June. The 25 million will cost 63 a thousand liras and the work to be completed in 500 will be one of the most advanced systems in the world. When the works are completed, Selçuk University and Selçuklu region will be connected to the New Courthouse by rail system. In other words, Mevlana Tomb, Mevlana Culture Center, 2015 X
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro will Increase Prices in 5 County 29/05/2019 The new metro line will pass through the 5 district and the price of the residences in this region will be further appreciated. The first phase of the Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport metro project, which is planned to connect Istanbul Airport to the center of the city, will be launched in 2019 and the second stage will be put into service at 2021. 5 DISTRICT PRICES IN THE PROVINCE INCREASED 37,5 will be the metro line, Besiktas, Sisli, Kagithane, Eyup and Arnavutköy districts will pass. The districts in this region will be further appreciated due to this metro line and this will be reflected in the housing prices. BEŞİKTAŞ EVALUATED In Besiktas, 6 is expected to increase by 0,1 percent in the month. In the district of Beşiktaş…
- Gayrettepe 3.Havalimanı Metro Route 11/01/2016 Gayrettepe 3.Havaliman Metro Route. 3 February 26'da 26'da planned to be opened at the speed of construction, while on the one hand the airport to provide easy access to the metro works are carried out. One of them is Gayrettepe-2018.Havalimanı metro line. Gayrettepe-3 has been awarded the tender for the last year. The tender for the construction of the airport metro line is scheduled for this year. GAYRETTEPE-3. 3 MINUTE FROM AIRPORT The project that will deliver Istanbulites to the airport in a very short time from the central points of the city will be about 3 kilometers long. Transportation between 26 minutes will be provided between two points. 33 DURAKTAN X
- Gayrettepe-3. Airport metro line auction 28/11/2016 Gayrettepe-3. Airport metro line auction was made: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan, "Today Gayrettepe Istanbul Airport to go to the tender of the rail system was made. The tender price is about one billion euros. Today was tied. This is the Turkish lira equivalent of 3,5 billion pounds," he said. Minister of Youth and Sports Akif Çağatay Kılıç and AK Party Deputy Chairman Çiğdem Karaaslan made observations at Samsun Çarşamba Airport runway and terminal building. Then he went to Samsun Governor's Office and held an evaluation meeting with ministerial bureaucrats and then held a press conference. Arslan gave information on their work as a ministry and said, "The world in Istanbul"
- Gayrettepe 3. When to Open Airport Metro Line 10/07/2018 Located between 3 Istanbul, Turkey's largest and most prestigious projects. The countdown for the opening of the airport project continues. Istanbul 3. The opening ceremony of the airport will be held as planned on 29 October 2018. In the day-to-day project, transportation solutions are also being developed. While the road transport network for Istanbul New Airport is being completed, the works on rail systems continue. Gayrettepe Istanbul 3. Airport subway tender process was completed and works were started. So, when is the new subway line going in, where's the route? 3 Airport Metro Halkalı For Arnavutköy 3 Airport Rail Line X
- Gayrettepe-3. Airport Metro Route Where? 13/08/2018 3 one of Turkey's most important projects. The airport's metro route is curious. 3. How will the airport metro route be? Where will the subway go? Here's 3. Airport metro route ... Çatalca, Göktürk 3 built at the junction of Arnavutköy and in an area close to Terkos Lake. Approaching the end of the airport, details about the route became clear. Well 3. Where is the airport metro route? If you want to know enough to take a look at our article ... 29 OPENED IN OCTOBER The third airport of Istanbul, the Black Sea coast and near the lake Terkos Arnavutköy-Göktürk-Çatalca junction 7700 hectares in the area between the neighborhood of Akpınar and Yeniköy. 29 on October 2018 X
- What is the latest situation in Adapazarı-Ankara high-speed train works? 13/10/2012 What is the last situation in Adapazari-Ankara high-speed train: Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train project from Sakarya north of 3. The study is ongoing to connect to the bridge continues. In the studies conducted on an 132 km-long route, particular attention is paid to the North Anatolian Fault. A meticulous work on the route is being carried out to ensure earthquake resistance. The high speed train that will travel at 250 km per hour will pass through the tunnels with a total length of 50 km. In addition to the tunnels, there are 15 viaduct structures. When looking at the route, it can be predicted how tunnel and viaduct structures can be constructed on some routes that go parallel to the TEM highway. All…
- Bursaray Kestel line in the last situation in the work 30/11/2012 Bursaray Kestel line work in the last status Bursaray Arabayatağı-Kestel line work at the speed of the first 6 station Bursaray Kestel in the rough construction is finished. It seems that the superstructure works will begin rapidly in the parts where the infrastructure works are finished. It seems like passenger transport will begin. RayHaber: Levent Elmastaş
- Current Situation in Izmir Harbor Rehabilitation Project 03/12/2012 An information meeting was held at the Historical Gas Plant of İzmir Port Rehabilitation Project, which is planned to be organized by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD General Directorate. General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman, in his speech here, the Maritime Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, 2010 in order to improve the port of Izmir with the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality said they had acted with the move. 2. and 3. generation of ships could not approach the port of Izmir, the city's 4 billion dollars loss, he said. As TCDD, they are carrying out the works in the port section of the project and the municipality is interested in ensuring the circulation of water, Karaman said, bölüm We have expanded the container terminal, viaduct T
- Bursa Sculpture The latest situation in the construction of the garage tram line (Photo Gallery) 18/01/2013 Bursa Sculpture The latest situation in the construction work of the Garage Tram Line The works on the Sculpture-Garage Tram Line Project, which started in August in order to bring contemporary transportation to the city center, were completed in Stadium Street and Darmstadt Street. The work in Altıparmak and İnönü Streets is also continuing. 6,5 station will take place on the 13 kilometer route covering the Stadium Street - Altıparmak Street - Atatürk Street - Sculpture - İnönü Caddesi - Kıbrıs Şehitleri Street - Kent Meydanı - Darmstad Street. 1 workshop building, 2 warehouse road, 2 workshop road, 15 scissor, 1 cruiser, 3 transformer building will be manufactured. Also in the intersecting area with the tram line of Cumhuriyet Street desi
- The last case of Turkey's longest railway tunnel excavation 26/10/2015 The last case of Turkey's longest railway tunnel excavation work: Planning expected to be completed by the end of year project will cost 2017 193 253 thousand million pounds. 7 workers in the project, 20 technical personnel and 200 workers are working. In Turkey's longest railway tunnel project is predicted to be double 200 thousand meters was achieved progress. Garden Osmaniye and Gaziantep will connect the towns and Nurdağı in 10 200 thousand meters in length with Turkey's predicted to be the longest railway tunnel project has been a couple of thousand meters 200 progress. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by the Adana-Gaziantep-garden-Nurdağı province of Malatya on conventional line ...
- Current situation in the work of suburban train lines 02/12/2015 The latest situation in the work of suburban train lines: Due to the renovation work, the suburban lines of Istanbul, which were closed after the last expedition in 2013, could not be opened. The project, which was announced to be finished in 2015, could not be completed. In some parts, the Haydarpaşa-Pendik line, which the works have been restarted, is expected to be opened at the end of 2016. The whole of the project is Gebze-Halkalı Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, showed the first months of 2018. WILL BE COMPLETED IN TWO YEARS 29 from Haydarpaşa-Pendik Since May 1969 İ
- Current Status of Tram Works at Leyla Atakan 03/04/2017 Final Situation in Tramway Works at Leyla Atakan: In the first part of the work carried out at Leyla Atakan Street in the tram line project, which is under construction by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, the last stage was reached. Rail laying was completed in the studies. FIRST STATION COMPLETED As part of the project, the work at Leyla Atakan Caddesi connection point is made in two stages in order to prevent traffic interruption in the D-100 Highway. In the first phase, the excavations were made on the right and left entrances. Then, welding, welding tests, electrical tests and isolation studies were performed. With the completion of the rail laying process, fill concrete work will be started in the region Ray
- Konya Wheat Market YHT Terminal Works 24/04/2017 Konya Wheat Market YHT Highlights of the last situation in the work: Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek, the parking lot about a thousand cars in the Bedesten region, Agriculture Museum, workplaces and social areas will be exemplary studies in the construction of the historical Ottoman Wheat Market examined. President Akyurek, the underground car park under the project 29 planned to be launched in October, he said. 2017 Provincial Coordination Board meeting in April of the year was held under the chairmanship of the Deputy Governor Mehmet Kamil Sağlam in the new parliament building. Hasan Kılca, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality took the first word in the meeting. Kılca provided information on the projects to be carried out in Konya as Metropolitan Municipality ca
- Milas Bodrum Airport What's the last? 21/09/2018 Funda Ocak, General Manager of State Airports Authority (DHMİ), informed the official Twitter account about the last situation in Milas Bodrum Airport. The announcements of January, which announced that the works continued intensively, are as follows: In addition to our large investments, maintenance and repair works at our airports continue. Our teams are working day and night to make our airports even better. Milas Bodrum is one of the airports where the works continue intensively. There was a significant progress in repairing the PAT areas planned to be completed in 15.07.2019 and continued to break. The job is İş
- Current Situation at Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport 22/04/2019 Chairman of the Board of Directors and Deputy General Director Mehmet Ateş visited Adnan Menderes Airport in Izmir. Receiving information about the works carried out by the Airport Chief Chancellor Erdal Çavuşoğlu and other officials, Ateş made inspections in construction sites. 97 PERCENT OF APRON AND TAXIOLS COMPLETED 97,67 of the apron and taxiway construction works, which is one of the important projects in İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport, has been completed. The new apron, cargo apron, de-icing apron, 71.350.000,00 pieces of taxiway, the existing taxiway 2 and 1 are dismantled and rebuilt within the scope of the project which will cost 2 TL UM
- Current Situation at Esenboğa Airport 11/05/2019 Chairman of the Board of Directors and Deputy General Manager Mehmet Ates, the airport executives and the contractor company received information from the officials of the State Airports Authority (DHMİ), which supervises the ongoing works at Esenboğa Airport. Stating that the teams are working intensively for the works to be completed within the planned period, the Pat Fields Repair, Extension and De-Icing Apron Production reached 90 level of%. Ateş noted that the works within the scope of the project would cost 155.830.522,17 TL and gave the following information about the completed and ongoing works: "3750x 60 meters (including banquet). The parallel taxiway construction which will be used as departure runway is completed, runway Proje
- Bids of the Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line (Special Report) 02/12/2016 Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line Tender Offers Bids Istanbul New Airport Rail System Line Within the scope of the project work - 34 kilometers long Gayrettepe-New Airport 31 kilometers long Halkalı-The new railway system line of the Gayrettepe-New Airport, which is the first phase of the planned rail system line, was planned as a total of 65 kilometers. The tender price 999 million 769 thousand 962 euro. The first session offers of the tender for the Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line and the Installation and Commissioning of Electromechanical Systems and the second session of 23 November 2016, where the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments made an invitation Yatırım
- Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line Will Be Opened For Tender (Special News) 19/12/2016 Vehicle Auction for Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line will be opened: Within the scope of Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line Project, the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments is expected to start the preparation of the specification for the 96 units metro vehicle auction in the coming days. According to the feasibility reports prepared by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, the vehicles in question will be domestic production and will be manufactured in accordance with the required specifications. Metro cars will have a speed of 100 km, and the 5-10 will run on the subway line at minute intervals. Each of the Metro vehicles will be supplied in sets of 8. Gayrettepe - 7…