Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transportation company Burulaş BBBUS bus services, Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport, then regularly launched for the Istanbul New Airport. BBBUS, which serves monthly 60 thousand passengers between Bursa Terminal and Sabiha Gökçen Airport, is no longer a problem.
The Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to eliminate transportation problems within two years with its smart junction applications, road expansion works, new rail system lines and planned bridge intersections, also contributes to the connection of Bursa with other cities and countries. BBBUS Bus service, launched in August in 2017 for transportation to Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport, which is used extensively by the residents of Bursa, continues to serve a monthly average of 60 thousand passengers with a daily mutual 60 voyage. With the occupancy rate reaching to 90, BBBUS has a great interest in Bursa.
New airport flights
Burulaş evaluated the high demand from the citizens after the opening of the new Istanbul Airport and included this airport on the BBBUS route. In order to cooperate with HAVAİST, Burulaş will transfer the passengers from Bursa to Sabiha Gökçen Airport and with the transfer to be made here, citizens will have the opportunity to reach HAVAİST with the new airport in a comfortable way. Sabiha Gokcen Airport with the flights to take, Bursa departing from the citizens with the 70 TL fee, the total 2 hours after the journey to reach the new airport will take 45 minutes. The first passenger departing from Bursa was bailed to Istanbul Airport by HAVAİST, which he boarded from Sabiha Gökçen Airport. With the assurance of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and the comfort of Burulaş, citizens who want to reach to the new airport can get tickets at bus.burulas.com.tr and get information from 0850 850 99.
An accessible Bursa
Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktaş said that the future vision of the city is tourism, and that both national and international reachability is of great importance in this regard. For this reason, the President Aktaş reminded that they were provided transportation services to the airports of Yenişehir and Sabiha Gökçen. We ensure that our citizens go to different cities both in Turkey and abroad without any problems, and citizens from different cities and from abroad come to Bursa to reach our city comfortably after the airport. Demands for Istanbul Airport were coming. Sabiha Gökçen has also started these flights. Good luck to our people. Halk
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- State Railways Turn the Route into GAP 07/02/2016 State Railways Turned the Route to GAP: It was reported that 2 million funds were allocated for the Railway which is one of the main vessels of Sanliurfa. Sanliurfa Organized Industrial Zone, located in the vicinity of the Payamlı Yellow Cave until the railway for the arrival of the project in the second half of 2016 announced that the project will be auctioned in one of the main vessels of Şanlıurfa 2 million for the railway is reported to be allocated. Sanliurfa Organized Industrial Zone located in the Yellow Cave Payamlı until the railway for the arrival of the project allocated to the project in the second half of the 2016 tender will be announced. It was learned that the button was pressed to make the railway between Diyarbakır and Hilvan. Transportation, Maritime and Ulaştırma
- Trade Trans, the investment turned routes to Turkey 20/10/2016 Trade Trans, the route turned to investment in Turkey: Turkey opened an office in Bratislava and rail-based logistics company Trade Trans, wants to be a leader in shipments to Europe. Acceleration of the liberalization process in the railway has also increased the interest of foreign investors in Turkey. Slovakian Trade Trans railroad and logistics company, has opened an office in Turkey last week. The company wants to be centers in Turkey and Europe will be held between been shifted. In line with these targets, the company invested a million euros in the Curtiçi Terminal in the middle of Istanbul-Munich traffic. Trade Trans Holding Board Chairman, Dieter Kaas, "especially in the process of liberalization of the railways would do many more foreign companies to invest in Turkey ...
- Trade Trans route to Turkey Translate 02/11/2016 Trans Trade Routes was Translate to Turkey: Turkey opened an office in Bratislava-based railroad and logistics company Trade Trans, wants to be a leader in shipments to Europe. Acceleration of the liberalization process has also increased the interest of foreign investors towards Ferrous Turkey. Slovakian Trade Trans railroad and logistics company, has opened an office in Turkey last week. The company wants to be centers in Turkey and Europe will be held between been shifted. In line with these targets, the company invested 22 million euros in the Curtiçi Terminal, which is located in the middle of Istanbul-Munich traffic. Trade Trans Holding Chairman of the Board, Dieter Kaas; … Especially in the process of liberalization of railways, many foreign companies “
- Japan has added a new round of bullet trains (Video) 19/04/2015 The Japanese added a new one to the bullet trains: the Japanese added a new one to the train that they called 'bullet' due to their speed. Trains, which will connect the capital Tokyo with Kanazawa city, will go to the new line at 260 per hour and will shorten the journey distance by one hour.
- Safiport added railway after sea and land to port 24/03/2016 Safiport added the railway to the port after sea and land: Safiport Derince, which provides services in all transportation areas by using port services actively, as well as land and sea route as well as railway, establishes an intermodal logistics center. Safiport Derince, which is one of the rare ports in the railway station, provides transportation between sea-land-rail. With the restructuring efforts, Derince Port, which is the only port where the rail line is brought to the berth, adds to the third leg, which is generally the third leg in the cargo handling between sea and land at the ports. Thus, it will provide an integrated service from the Far East to Europe and Africa doğu
- BURULAŞ, BursaRay Line Extension, added new lines to comfortable transportation. 23/03/2012 BURULAŞ, the transportation company of the Metropolitan Municipality, added new ones to the feed lines to bring the residents of the city to a comfortable transportation. With the extension of BursaRay line, some lines serving light rail stations were changed. In order to ensure comfortable transportation in the city, BURULAŞ arranged the bus lines by taking into consideration the need for BursaRay's extension of Uludağ University and Emek. At the request of BURULAŞ with the new regulations set by the UKOME 1 / M, 1 / GR B / 36, B / 36-A, and B / 36-C lines will make from the Organized Industry Station instead of labor Station. Those who want to go to Mudanya will use the 2.5 mileage more than the light rail system. With Mudanya Mud
- KARSAN Adds Electric Motor Version to Gesture Model 04/10/2018 Karsan introduced the gesture for the first time in 2013 and added an electric motorized version to its Jest + model introduced last year. 10 '' touch screen and digital display with technology following closely Jester Electric, BMW manufacturing electric motors 170 HP and 290 Nm of torque while producing, you kullanıyor.k single-rate transmission Jester, Euro 5 engine and 6 excellent performance and fuel through advanced gearbox economy. Available with 33 and 66 kW-hour batteries, Karsan Gest Electric offers a range of up to 165 km, while the 8 with traditional alternating current chargers can be charged at the hour, while the 1,2 can be charged at fast charging stations. Energy ...
- Akçaray has added a new one to tramway recordings 21/05/2019 Akçaray tram, which is operated by TransportationPark A.Ş., one of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, managed to add a new one to its records. Akçaray recorded a record number of 1 million passengers per month and increased the number of 1 million 200 thousand with the opening of new stations. The tram, which has been used with pleasure by the citizens since its opening, has become the first public transportation vehicle preferred by the citizens. DAILY AND WEEKLY RECORDED TIMES 18 tram and 14 station with the citizens 06: 00 - 24: 00 Akçaray serving between the daily maximum number of passengers 41.625'dan 47.790'a removed. Up to fazla
- Construction of Istanbul Light Rail Metro System from Yenibosna to Airport 06/07/2001 Istanbul Light Rail System yenibosna from the Airport Extension Construction Business Owner: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Place: Istanbul, Turkey Start Date: September 1999 Completion date: July 2001 Length: 460,00 m Section: 100 mxnumx Project Features: Istanbul, 2 structure m. Construction of the construction of the extension of Light Rail System from Yenibosna Airport to the airport
- 3.Airport, Channel Istanbul in Arnavutköy region increases property prices by 10 18/03/2015 3.Airport, Kanal Istanbul Arnavutköy region has increased property prices by 10: Real estate agents, who stated that real estate prices in the Arnavutköy region are making ceilings, have stated that land prices have increased by 2 over the last 10 year in Arnavutköy and its surroundings due to both the airport and Kanal İstanbul project. Istanbul Real Estate Brokers and Advisors Chamber President Nizameddin Aşa, Arnavutköy, the real estate prices ceiling, said: "Both the airport and the canal project in the vicinity of Arnavutköy and the surrounding, land prices in the last two years showed up to 10 floor," he said. As a response to the questions of the correspondent of the ANADOLU AGENCY, the increase in the real estate ab
- Bids of the Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line (Special Report) 02/12/2016 Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line Tender Offers Bids Istanbul New Airport Rail System Line Within the scope of the project work - 34 kilometers long Gayrettepe-New Airport 31 kilometers long Halkalı-The new railway system line of the Gayrettepe-New Airport, which is the first phase of the planned rail system line, was planned as a total of 65 kilometers. The tender price 999 million 769 thousand 962 euro. The first session offers of the tender for the Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line and the Installation and Commissioning of Electromechanical Systems and the second session of 23 November 2016, where the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments made an invitation Yatırım
- Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line Will Be Opened For Tender (Special News) 19/12/2016 Vehicle Auction for Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line will be opened: Within the scope of Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line Project, the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments is expected to start the preparation of the specification for the 96 units metro vehicle auction in the coming days. According to the feasibility reports prepared by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, the vehicles in question will be domestic production and will be manufactured in accordance with the required specifications. Metro cars will have a speed of 100 km, and the 5-10 will run on the subway line at minute intervals. Each of the Metro vehicles will be supplied in sets of 8. Gayrettepe - 7…
- 3. Airport to Istanbul New Airport 22/03/2018 Esracan Aşkın of ITU City and Regional Planning, 3. Written by the airport to the environment for Young Life. As ITU City and Regional Planning students, we had the chance to see the airport that is currently under construction. Actually we want to analyze Arnavutköy and to get to know our people. we found it at the airport. We were fed first, then we were taken to the conference room. They were planning students and knew from the beginning that the choice of place was wrong. 3. The location of the airport passes as Silivri in Istanbul Environmental Plan. The development of the city on the east-west axis and the lack of extension to the north are especially emphasized. But now Arnavutköy, Ama
- Bus service to Erciyes Ski Center from the airport 20/12/2013 Erciyes Ski Center from the airport bus service: Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center, the ski season with the opening of the ski lovers began to be a place. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality, for the ski enthusiast who wants to spend the weekend holiday in Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center, 21 will organize bus services to Erciyes from December. Expeditions will be launched from Erkilet Airport with the ski lovers coming from outside the city. On Saturday and Sunday, the vehicles moving from Erkilet Airport to Erciyes as an 5 expedition per day, Kadir Has Congress Center-Argıncık 5. Street-18. Street-Sivas Street opposite İpeksaray-Hunat-Ahi Evran Zaviyesi-Erciyes Street following the route, Erciyes Winter Sports Cadde
- Children's interest in Olympos Teleferik at Antalya Airport 24/11/2015 Antalya Airport, Olympos Teleferik'a children's interest: Antalya Airport domestic and international lines created by the ropeway theme park with children attracted the interest Olympos Teleferik, signed a creative presentation work. Kemer is the world's number one and the longest cable car in Europe, which is the Olympos Teleferik; At the beginning of the season, 2015 has made publicity and attracted the attention of the children. EXPO 2016 logos are included in the game areas created, while in 2016, EXPO will be promoted which will make a great contribution to Antalya tourism. The future…
- China's government approves 72 million capacity airport project 18/12/2014 The Chinese government approved the airport project 72 million capacity: The Chinese government approved the airport project with annual capacity of 72 million, planned to be built in the capital, Beijing. China's National Development and Reform Commission said in a statement that the airport project would cost 80 billion yuan (around 13,1 billion US dollars) and is expected to be put into service at 2018. In the south of Beijing, the terminal area 700 will be built on an area of one thousand square meters. The airport will serve 2 million metric tons cargo and 620 thousand flights annually. 150 parking apron for passenger planes at the airport to be built and 24 parking for cargo planes İn
- Hit The Train Into The Circle Around The Airport. 23/03/2012 A cow wandering around Zonguldak Airport was hit by a train. The impact of the impact of the cow was destroyed by the dirt road. According to information obtained, the Çaycuma district Saltukova town Zonguldak Airport, a cow running around the airport, on the railway passing by the airport on the Karabük-Zonguldak line 21608 number one passenger train was hit. The accident occurred in the 14.40, the cow was destroyed by the impact of the impact, was destroyed. While the owner of the cow could not be found, the train standing at the scene left the accident area after waiting a while. Saltukova Mayor Adil Düzlü, who wants the animals to be left unattended, called on the railway authorities to take necessary measures. President Düzlü, Başkan
- Bursa-Yenişehir Airport-İnegöl between the YHT line using a portion of the subway line can be done? 09/04/2012 Bursa-Yenişehir Airport-İnegöl between the YHT line using a portion of the subway line can be done? In Istanbul-Ankara and Izmir, there are also metro lines belonging to TCDD except metro and trams. Lately, these lines are undergoing renovation works and the lines are delivered to the subway standards. There is neither a suburban line nor an intercity train transportation in Bursa. Bursa-Mudanya time between the train had access to him too many were disassembled and scrapped to sell each piece. Fortunately, a high-speed train connection was provided for intercity transportation. But this is not enough for Bursa. TCDD should also install suburban lines in Bursa. These lines Bu
- You will run the tram at Sheremetyevo Airport. 20/04/2012 The tram will run between the terminals of Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport, which has several terminals. According to the news in Kommersant newspaper, the public transportation between terminals is now being carried out by minibuses, which will be transformed into a tramway in a more organized way to make the people more comfortable and quicker. The project will be carried out by Aeroekspress, which currently operates express train services to Moscow airports. On the other hand, it is planned to combine the Moscow airports with the fast tram in the future. This way, a person who wants to move from one airport to another airport will have a more comfortable transportation. Source: www.gazetem.ru
- 3. the airport will be auctioned this year 21/04/2012 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, 3. 'The project could be financed, it could be done in a shorter period of time and therefore the offer came, ih he said. Organized by the Association of Economy Journalists (EGD), Yildiz, who met with the economic journalists at the meeting, answered questions from journalists. Minister Yıldırım Sirkeci on a question about the project, '' Marmaray when the Sirkeci by-pass is being passed. The first exit is from Yenikapı. There is no rail system between Sirkeci-Yenikapı. In this context, the historical peninsula, Topkapi Palace, Gulhane Park part of the project will be considered. Its Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Onu
- Samsun BB Light Rail System Project is expected to be extended to Taflan and Samsun - Çarşamba Airport 06/06/2012 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, ”Light Rail System Project“ new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The municipality continues its project and route studies on the extension of the existing line, which is 17.2 kilometers long from the West to Taflan and from the East to the Samsun - Çarşamba Airport. After the completion of the project and route studies and feasibility studies, the project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development and the project will be expected to be included in the 25 investment program in the year following the completion of the feasibility studies. Also for the purchase of 2013 pieces vehicle to be used even kullan
- Danger in the Yenibosna part of Aksaray-Airport Metro road 28/09/2012 CHP Provincial Councilor Gökhan Gümüşdağ prepared a written proposal to the Provincial Assembly, drawing attention to the potential dangers on the airport route of the Aksaray-Airport Metro route, âh Under the bridge that passes behind the AIRPORT Shopping Mall located between Yenibosna and the Airport, there are uncontrolled cables and pipes that are dangerous for the metro. They can cause a short circuit on the subway tracks at any time and cause the death of many people with electric leak for the passengers traveling in the subway car üzerinde The authorities are on duty to prevent possible hazards and take precautions olabilir
- Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Project The feasibility studies for extension of the line to Çarşamba Airport and Taflan have reached the stage of completion. 07/11/2012 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, the new developments related to the Light Rail System Project were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Work on the extension of the existing line of the 17.2 to the Taflan from the West and to the Samsun-Çarşamba Airport from the East is ongoing. The feasibility studies for the extension of the line from Gar to Wednesday Airport (21 km) and from 19 Mayıs University to Taflan (10.5 km) are in the completion phase. recorded what to send. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Project The feasibility studies for extension of the line to Çarşamba Airport and Taflan have reached the stage of completion. 12/11/2012 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, ”Light Rail System Project“ new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Work on the extension of the existing line of the 17.2 to the Taflan from the West and to the Samsun-Çarşamba Airport from the East is ongoing. The feasibility studies for the extension of the line from Gar to Wednesday Airport (21 km) and from 19 Mayıs University to Taflan (10.5 km) are in the completion phase. recorded what to send. Submission of the project to the Ministry of Development for approval after the necessary approvals are received esi
- Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Project The feasibility studies for extension of the line to Çarşamba Airport and Taflan have reached the stage of completion. 07/11/2012
Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, the new developments related to the Light Rail System Project were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Work on the extension of the existing line of the 17.2 to the Taflan from the West and to the Samsun-Çarşamba Airport from the East is ongoing. The feasibility studies for the extension of the line from Gar to Wednesday Airport (21 km) and from 19 Mayıs University to Taflan (10.5 km) are in the completion phase. recorded what to send. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments Haber