TAV, which operates the Ataturk Airport, announced that the 3 worker was dismissed due to the move to 4500.
On the other hand, the company's chief executive officer 3.Airport operator made an agreement with IGA and stated that a part of the employees were transferred to IGA under this agreement.
In November of last year We're on the bosses The network announced that TAV was preparing to lay off nearly a thousand 5 workers at the Atatürk Airport during the relocation process. TAV Corporate Communications Directorate, accusing the notice of e-mails sent to soL News Portal, informing the preparation of the layoffs announced by the Bosses Network, accused the Bosses Network of damaging the company's reputation.
However, TAV's recent announcement to the KAP confirms the accuracy of the PE Network's public announcement in November.
With regard to these developments, the PE Network has issued a statement on questions regarding the fate of TAV employees.
IGA, who will operate TAV and the 3. Airport after the move, was asked to answer the following questions regarding the fate of the workers:
1- TAV made a statement to KAP on 8 April 2019 that 3 has been terminated due to the relocation of the 4500 worker. What exactly does the figure mean? How many workers have been laid off by TAV?
2- What is the last situation about all rights and claims of dismissed workers?
3- The workers do not know the contents of the iki agreement dı, which is said to have been made between the two companies for the workers transferred from TAV to IGA. What is the content of this agreement? Why is it not explained to the workers?
Are workers' opinions taken for the conditions in the transition to 4 - IGA? Have all workers made the request? Or is it that only TAV and IGA approved workers have started to work at the 3. Airport?
5- Is there a worker whose request has been rejected, even though he has requested a transition to IGA? If so, on what grounds did you refuse?
6- Have you proposed any other work that cannot be passed on to IGA?
7- Are the wages and other rights taken by the employees who were transferred to IGA while working at Atatürk Airport? Are there any workers with lower wages? Is there any restriction on these rights for other workers, such as way, food, holidays, holidays, premiums?
8- Have any changes in the job descriptions of workers passing from TAV to IGA? Are there any workers who have to do other than the work they did before?
Have you worked for the solution of transportation and housing problems of TAV workers who started to work at the 9-3. Airport? Do you have any suggestions other than taşın move to places close to the airport Çalışan?
10- It is known that all of the profit share arising from TAV's contract until 2021 will be covered by DHMİ. How much will be paid by DHMI, which is publicly funded for TAV?
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The history of Haydarpaşa station was announced (Video) 25/02/2013 Historic Haydarpasa Station's fate has been announced Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Yildirim, said Haydarpasa Train Station will not be the hotel Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, Haydarpasa Train Station within the question about the project, (Haydarpaşa'da) is not a problem, 2006 ' He said that he has been working since, going through all kinds of processes, municipalities and ending the appeal process. Minister Yıldırım, "Haydarpasa, the region's natural structure, will protect the historical values, and does not allow too dense construction, and the protection of historical and natural assets approved by the boards of the project will be carried out. Haydarpasa Train Station, not public, '' he said continued. .. http://youtu.be/PU5xfGtNPDE http://
- TAV Launches New Stage at Tbilisi Airport 27/09/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 2005te 3 flight times between Istanbul-Tbilisi reached the number of flights to 47 said, "the new stage of Tbilisi Airport, the new face of growing and developing Tbilisi is very important to show the world." said. Arslan, in his speech at the opening ceremony of the new stage of Tbilisi Airport, which was completed by TAV, said that such projects are effective in the development of relations between the two countries. TAV of Turkey Arslan pointed out that the brand face, "Tbilisi Airport new stage, growing and very important emerging Tbilisi's new face in terms of demonstrating to the world. The new stages airport not only grow 50 percent annual passenger ...
- The Fate of İzmit Tram Project Will Be Cleared in December 26/11/2014 The Fate of the Izmit Tram Project Will Be Cleared in December: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality The second session of the Municipal Assembly in November Leyla Atakan Culture Center Şefik was held at Postalcıoğlu Hall. The budget of 2015 billion 1 million for the 723 year of the Metropolitan Municipality and the budget of 12 district municipality were discussed. The meeting will also be held between the bus station-SEKA Park 181 million liras to be taken for the tram project was discussed. Deputy Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, the AK Party due to go to Sanliurfa due to the meeting of the Provincial Chairman of the Parliament was deputy chairman Zekeriya Özak. THE LARGEST BUDGET FOURTH CITY Metropolitan Municipality 2015 EN
- 3. Demands of Workers who Revolted at the Airport were Accepted 14/02/2018 3 which comes up with the work killings. workers in the Akpınar labor camp on the construction of the airport rebelled against working conditions 3 came to the agenda with work killings. Akpınar workers camp in the construction site of the airport workers rebelled against the working conditions and marched to the camp. According to the report, forward workers, about 30 thousand workers work on the work site where the single rooms 2'ya, 2 4'a rooms, 4 people to the room to raise employees 6 people revolted. 'WE WANT TO LIVE HUMAN' The workers marched towards the camp supervisor with the slogans s We want to live humanly '. Istanbul Grand AirPort (IGA) Camp Amiri threatened the workers to "your rooms"
- Türktraktör, New Intelligent Agricultural Application 'Tarlam Cepte' With the Farmers Next 09/05/2019 The installation of 65. Celebrating the year, TürkTraktör will again be the first in the sector, and offers its new mobile application Tarlam Cepte, which provides support to farmers on agricultural issues. TürkTraktör is the uninterrupted leader of the industry for 12 for many years. The company offers uygulama Tarlam Cepte ı, a user-friendly digital application that will provide decision support with the use of technology in agriculture. With its new application, TürkTraktör aims to provide farmers with added value by reducing input costs in agriculture and improving operational efficiency. All the information that farmers will need in the Tarlam Cepte application Tarlam Cepte application smart mobile çiler
- 1 from TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman. Description of the International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop 11/10/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, "everywhere in 600 kilometers in diameter, to ensure that our high-speed train daily to prevent migration of trips," he said. Karaman, "1. International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop" came to Karabük journalists said in a statement, the trains are working with electricity and therefore does not pollute the air, he said. Railways are very careful about air pollution, expressing Karaman, "the future will be air sales, so the countries with the dirty air will pay money to countries with clean air. This will contribute to the situation in the railways. Now will be an imaginary situation, but in the future," he said. In a study done in Turkey ...
- 3 to TAV. airport doping 15/01/2014 3 to TAV. airport doping: The possibility that the third airport will fail will delight the TAV investor. Kalyon and Cengiz Holding, which are in the group that won the third airport tender, came to the agenda with the freezing of their assets under investigation and the construction of the third airport. Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek, said in a statement at the weekend, in connection with the investigation of December 23 airport construction businessmen who took the tender on the construction of the airport if the measure is removed, said the airport construction will be interrupted. Limak-Kolin-Cengiz-Mapa-Kalyon Joint Venture Group won the third airport tender with a record price such as 22 billion 150 million Euro. TAV Airports had to withdraw from the tender at the last minute. Financing in the current exchange rate Mevcut
- Wonder of the fate of the Ankara-Sivas high-speed train 27/06/2014 The fate of the Ankara-Sivas high-speed train route is wondered: As the Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line passed through the city, discussions on the damage to Sivas continued, while the sign hızlı High-speed train construction: planted by TCDD to Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard took it to another dimension. Authorities 'high-speed train work is progressing according to the current project' and '10 kilometers to Sivas remain' as 'the route does not change' question brought to mind. Ankara-Yozgat high-speed train works between Tunel and viaducts continue to progress with the construction of tunnels and substructures near Yıldızeli. For the high-speed train line through Sivas Sivas
- What will be the fate of Malatya Wagon Repair Factory 02/11/2014 What will be the fate of the Malatya Wagon Repair Factory: Approximately 25 has been discussed, written and drawn about the fate of the wagon repair factory, which has been idle for years, but there has been no solution to contribute to the Malatya economy, which is a kind of land and buildings worth millions of pounds. For years, 1989 has been decayed in Malatya, which has been completed in 72 of Sumer Holding AS, with 6 housing and 25 block factory area. Moreover, many politicians and non-governmental organizations have been expressing their opinions on the evaluation of the Vagon repair factory. A kind of factory Fab
- The Fate of Haydarpasa Station is Still Unclear 01/12/2014 The fate of Haydarpasa Train Station is still unclear: 4 year has passed since the fire at Haydarpasa Train Station. How to use the garage after the fire is still unclear. The roof of the station, which has been changed several times, has not been restored. The General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) officials say that the garage will be used as a hub for high-speed rail and cultural activities after it has been restored. However, Haydarpaşa Solidarity members of the roof of the roof of the restaurant is intended to be used as a restaurant. The Municipality of Kadikoy, the restoration projects approved by the Conservation Board did not license for the gar. 12 million 473 thousand liras X
- Çerkezköy- The fate of the train trip 16/11/2016 Çerkezköy-The fate of the train trip to the CanalÇerkezköy-Sirkeci In order to introduce train services, Çerkezköy With Protocol Çerkezköy Various visits were made on the train ride with the governor Metin Kubilay and his entourage. Çerkezköy Halkalı TCDD 1. Speaking during the visit to the Regional Directorate of Regional Director Halil Aslan, said that the train service must be claimed. TCDD 1. Speech at the Regional Directorate Çerkezköy- What is the fate of the line-off? TCDD 1 speaking about this issue. Deputy Regional Director Halil Korkmaz, Çerkezköy-When the conditions of the train line is reached, 2018 will
- Muratlı Train Station has been frequented by filmmakers and clips 17/02/2014 Muratlı Train Station has become the haunt of filmmakers and clippers: the historic Muratlı Railway Station in the district of Tekirdağ's Muratlı has become a popular destination for filmmakers and clips. Turkish Folk Music Artist Mehmet Çakırkaya, GİTTİ clip for his work began in the county. The last clip in front of the train station performs Rock; "3. We're pulling a piece of my clip, and I'm pretty pretentious. I would also like to thank all the hospitable people of Muratlı who showed interest in us. Bize Clip Director Kemal Stars, Mehmet Cakir Kaya they are in the excitement of the clip they're shooting and will soon roll up for different shoots and projects, he said. Editor of the clip K
- Special Discount for TAV Passport at Petrol Ofisi Stations 10/05/2019 Petrol Ofisi, Turkey's leading brand of two yaptı.tav cooperation and TAV Passport Card holders will receive a discount on all fuel Petrol Ofisi stations. Petrol Ofisi, Turkey's leading mineral oils and the oil and chemical industry, to provide the consumer with his collaborations with important brands, it continues to offer advantages. Petrol Ofisi was lastly named TAV Operation Services. (TAV) signed an important agreement. Petrol Ofisi is Turkey's most popular station with chain in cooperation with all the TAV Passport Card is in active use with fuel oil will begin offering discounted services. Petrol Ofisi offers all TAV Passport Card (Classic, Plus and Plus
- Retired Workers Bridge No 22/07/2014 Retirement Workers' Bridge No: Two retired workers who have made a new bridge for the purpose of Büyük Çay on the town of Hisarcık in Kütahya are gaining the appreciation of the public. Two retired workers who have made a new bridge on Koca Çay in the Hisarcık district of Kütahya have been appreciated by the public. Hüseyin Pehlivan and Mehmet Sağlam, who are living in the district center, make a new bridge to pass to the public land on Koca Çay, which passes through the district, and repair the old bridges. Hüseyin Pehlivan, one of the retired workers, said that philanthropists also provided material for the repair and construction of the bridge. Pehlivan, no P
- The Response of the Workers to the Citizen Who Says It Is Rotating a Rudder in IZBAN Strike 24/12/2018 Kazım Kızıl, a documentary filmmaker, published a report on the workers' response to a citizen in İzmir, who asked the workers of İZBAN strike in the strike as if he was returning a rudder in İZBAN strike. The rev perception operation iş of the employer of IZBAN to discredit the striking workers continues; workers are trying to explain why they are striking, what they want and their struggles. The documentary filmmaker Kazım Kızıl published the raw answer of the workers' response to a citizen who entered the chamber of İZBAN workers in İzmir and asked them as if he was turning in a strike in İZBAN. Kazım Kızıl's dialogue with the striking workers was published in his raw media in his social media account. The workers patiently, sab
- The Resistance Watch in Haydarpasa Station Ended 26/10/2015 Seizure Seizure Ended in Haydarpaşa Railway Station: Unified Transport Employees Union in Kadıköy (BTS) The 1 daily respected seizure, launched for the 14 union member, who died in an explosion in Ankara by the Istanbul 7 Branch, came to an end. Union of Unions of Employee Transport in Kadikoy (BTS) Istanbul 1 Branch 14 launched for the union member of the 7, who died in an explosion in Ankara, ended the day of the respite seizure. On the last day of the watch, the union members met in front of the Haydarpaşa Station at 13.30. Mithat Ercan, Chairman of BTS 1, who opened a banner and made a press statement on behalf of the group who shouted slogans, said P
- Rugby No Tav against the train 26/06/2013 Rugby No Tav against the high-speed rugby players are among the dozens of civil initiatives that support the ”No Tav“ movement against the high-speed train in the Susa valley. The project linking Italy to France is not limited to inviting the massacre of nature in the Piemonte region, but takes away the land of local people and farmers. . Rugby No Tav at, the architect of Daniele Tarasco, made a move last year at the 1 May with the question mücadele Why do we not bear the land we are struggling on? “And began a movement against the high-speed train project. The rugby teams that came together in the tournament organized to support the struggle of the inhabitants of the Susa Valley, will support the düzenlen No Tav uv protests through tournaments Sus
- Terrorist accusations against environmentalists in action for TAV project in Italy 01/08/2013 Terrorist accusations to environmentalists in Italy for the TAV project: The protest of the High Speed Train (TAV) project, which was started in the Susa Valley in Italy, as a lam terrorist: by the prosecutor's office started a debate in the country. . For the first time since the protests on this issue for the first time faced with such an accusation, Italian Restructuring Communist Party Ezio Locatelli, "Aynen Erdogan's repressive government, such as" commented. TAV No TAV X (No TAV) is one of the strongest resistance movements of Italy, which was formed by the merger of many non-governmental organizations.
- Akfen transfers the share of 8.1 in TAV to French Aéroports de Paris 09/06/2017 Akfen Holding signed a share transfer agreement with France based Aéroports de Paris Group for the remaining 8.1 share in TAV Airports Holding. Akfen 6.7 will be implemented in Turkey comes from this period billion pounds plan to use for the investment package. The Chairman of the Board of Directors of Akfen Holding, Hamdi Akın said that Yönetim The first curtain of 20 annual TAV adventure closes here. TAV is a Turkish company and will remain that way. It is the right of every Turkish citizen to be proud of this world brand we have created Yarat. Akfen Holding, General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ) in 1997 Holding
- TAV TEPE AKFEN INVESTMENT CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION INC. 28/02/2010 Ali Haydar KURTDARCAN Chairman of the Board Hamdi AKIN Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors Dr. Mustafa Sani Sener, CEO Umit SWEATER General Manager CENTRAL TAV Administration Building, Istanbul Ataturk Airport International Terminal, 34149 Yesilkoy, Istanbul-TURKEY Tel: (212) 465 55 55 Fax: (212) 465 36 78 e-mail: info @ (3-11776) 24 20 2 268 91 21 20 2 268 91 20 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Email: email@example.com DUBAI Khalid Bin Al Waleed Street (Banks Street) X
- STFA with TAV, Pakistanda highway and airport 04/04/2014 With STFA, TAV, Pakistanda highway and the airport demanded the following: STFA and TAV were in favor of the construction of the highway between Pakistan's Karachi and Lahore cities and the expansion of the Lahore airport. STFA and TAV's top executives met with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan. Negotiations STF CEO Mehmet Ali Neyzi, TAV Investment Coordinator Bulent Ozturk and joined Pakistan-Turkey Business Council President Reza's Land. In the meeting, Pakistan Protection Minister Khawaja Asif was also present. CEOs of Turkish companies emphasized their expertise in expanding airports and expressed their interest in investments in this sector in Pakistan.
- 3 from Minister Turhan. Description of the crash of airport apron 20/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit Turhan, 29 The new phase of the first phase of the new Istanbul Airport planned to be put into operation on October 29, New Alien newspaper writer, wrote to Musa Alioglu. Minister Turhan, the fall allegations of the fall, move to the process, from the transportation of the airport to the name of the name answered the answer to every question. Here is the interview with Musa Alioglu: "Last week, 12 August 2018 in the column on my column in the column" I want to ask the Minister of Transport I received positive and negative reactions. Some friends, the Minister did not respond to these questions act biased. Transport and Infrastructure hiç
- This is the nightmarish nightmare of cyclists. 21/04/2014 The nightmarish nightmare of the cyclists was such that: IZMIR Metropolitan Municipality recently launched the 40 kilometer uninterrupted bicycle path project on the coastline. In some points of the route from Mavişehir to İnciraltı, there were interruptions due to physical conditions. A new study was initiated and a special solution was developed for one of these points, Naldöken Viaduct. A steel construction platform was built on the bridge creating a danger for bicycle users. With the 200 meter-long and 3 meter-wide steel platform, the safety of the user is maximized. The platform is a…
- Farmers' Station Victory in Bursa-Ankara High Speed Train Project 22/07/2012 The üretim Kazıklı Village Station ce, which was planned to be constructed within the scope of the Bursa-Ankara High Speed Train Project and which thousands of farmers engaged in production in the Gürsu Plain, was canceled by the General Directorate of State Railways. The route was brought closer to the Bursa Ring Road in accordance with the requests. Bursa-Ankara high-speed train and Kazıklı Village Station in the Gürsu Plain to prevent the impact of the agricultural production of farmers and village headmen threw out. CHP Bursa deputy and Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Affairs Commissioner İlhan Demiröz together with the State Railways Production Department Head Mustafa Babay Gürsu Agricultural Chamber President Kamil Dönmez, Karahıdır Village Headman Mustafa P
- Metro İzban Survey of Izmir Cyclists Concluded 28/02/2013 Metro İzban Survey of Izmir Cyclists Concluded 1579 people attended the survey online. In Izmir, by the decision of the Metro and İzban administration 1 January 2013 from the date of the train, was ride by train. This decision was taken a little late, but the bicycle users were happy. However, the list of bans that started with the practice and did not have a meaningful explanation made the decisions inadmissible. Izmir, which tries to announce their voices through Metro and İzban administration in every way, finally made an online survey application about 1600. The results of the survey, which was heavily answered by the bicycle users, showed difficulties in practice. Below you can see the details Aşağıda