AK Party Mayor Mehmet Zeybek, said they would facilitate transportation to Afyonkarahisar. Zeybek said, anl The AFRAY commuter train line, which we intend to operate at the end of this year, will change the face of the city. Z
Mayor Mehmet Zeybek won the election in the 31 March Elections in Afyonkarahisar and said that this period will be a period of projects. Zeybek said, ortak Some provinces operate jointly with TCDD. Together with our central government, we are planning to start operating AFRAY Suburban Railway at the end of this year. This project will change the face of the city, Bu he said.
When will the AFRAY project come to life, what will the city gain?
Some provinces operate the city rail with TCDD. Together with our central government, we are planning to start the AFRAY Suburban Train Line at the end of this year. We will work in harmony with the government and provide services to our citizens with more projects than what we wrote in our project booklet. (The Yeniasır)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The face of the Akçaray line will change 13/01/2016 The road of Akçaray line will change. The Akçaray Tramway Project, which is planned to be completed in 2017, will not only accelerate the transportation but will also change the course of the itinerary. REALIZATION The construction of the infrastructure was started in the Tramway Project, which will be the start of a new era in the transportation network of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. The Akçaray Tramway Project is intended to provide full service with its meticulously executed infrastructure works. Studies will also bring a new face to the streets and streets in the line. In this context, Necip Fazıl Kısakürek Street will also be reconstructed by tram. 92 VEHICLE PARKING MOBILE AR
- Metro will change Darıca's face 01/03/2017 Metro will change the face of Darıca: Darıca Mayor Şükrü Karabacak, Gebze and Darıca between the Metro Project in connection with the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality held a meeting with officials. While evaluating the final point of the project at the evaluation meeting held for the Metro line between Darica and Gebze, officials of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department said that they will start drilling studies next week for ground surveys. DARICA 5 will be stalled Darica will be extending from the coast to the Gebze Organized Industrial Zone and will be approximately 14 km long Metro line will be installed at Darica 5 point.
- Bursa-Bandırma-Osmaneli-Ayazma İnönü project will change the face of Bursa 15/12/2011 Bursa-Bandırma-Osmaneli-Ayazma İnönü project: When we examine the railway structures in our country, they seem to reflect the architectural style of the period they were made. The first of these is the structures made during the Ottoman period in the Republican period. As a result, buildings constructed in both periods constitute an architectural integrity of that period. This feature has been the basis of the new route and has been dealt with in a way that reflects the language of today. The station, lodging, social and technical support structures throughout the route have been tried to be handled in a certain architectural integrity. Only station structures are offered here. The total 12 unit station structure is intended for 3 type: Large Type: Toplam
- The face of Ali Mountain will change with the funicular system 10/02/2012 Mount Ali, one of the most important centers of air sports, consisting of 3 hills at the foot of Mount Erciyes, will have a new face with the project initiated by Talas Municipality. In the study, which is planned to be exited with funicular system from the promenade to the car park up the hill, also the air sport runway will be on 3 and the existing road for mountain bike will be arranged. Prof. Dr. Erciyes University Faculty of Architecture, who prepared the den Ali Dağı Pre-feasibility Project Ön. Assoc. Dr. Burak Asiliskender and his team, Yaman Dede Culture House about the project Talas Mayor Rifat Yildirim gave information to the unit chief. Burak Asiliskender, Talas Municipality's tourism destination for Ali Mountain Bur
- AFRAY Suburban Line is Launched This Year 18/02/2019 This year, Afyonkarahisar will be introduced to the light rail system. Among the projects of Mayor candidate Mehmet Zeybek are the State Railways 7 for AFRAY. A meeting was held at the Regional Directorate. The first two stages of the project, which consists of four stages, will be laid within the year. State Railways 7. The Regional Directorate hosted a meeting on the AFRAY project, which is among the election promises of Mayor candidate Mehmet Zeybek. Members of the Assembly Dr. Veysel Eroğlu, Ali Özkaya, AK Party Provincial Chairman Hüseyin Sezen, Mayor Burhanettin Çoban, Mayor candidate Mehmet Zeybek, TCDD 7. Area…
- Gebze's Fate Will Be Changed With The Commuter Line 15/03/2019 After 6 year break, 12 march opened in 2019 Halkalı It is expected that it will have a positive impact on Gebze, which is the most starting point of 9 district where marmaray line passes. With Gebze Halkalı 43 kilometers between 76.7 and 115 stations will be carrying 1.7 million passengers per day and will provide great relief for Istanbul transportation and will change the destiny of a district. With the opening of the line from the Gebze district of Kocaeli, access to many districts of Istanbul is now expressed in minutes. Due to the high housing prices in Istanbul and the ones who can not host the house and high rents complainers who settled in Gebze to offer more affordable prices İş
- Sivri: Uygun AFRAY is a very suitable project for our railways Siv 30/04/2019 TCDD 7. Regional Director Adem Sivri, Afyonkarahisar Mayor Mehmet Zeybek's promises of the election about the AFRAY Project has made important statements to the newspaper ODAK'a. . AFRAY is a very suitable project for our railways. We are turning the disadvantage into advantage here. Mehmet Zeybek, who was elected as the Mayor of Afyonkarahisar from the AK Party, is the TCDD 7 who made specific statements to ODAK about the AFRAY Project, which is among the election promises. Adem Sivri, Regional Director, said that with this project, they will use the potential of the railway in the best way. Pointing out that AFRAY is a very suitable project for railways, Sivri said dile We are turning the disadvantage into advantage with this project AF
- Changing the face of Turkey's mega projects 01/03/2015 Changing the face of Turkey's mega projects: Channel Istanbul, Marmaray, Istanbul 3. Airport, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, Tunnel 3 Floor Large Istanbul, Turkey's face is changing with the project. According to the information compiled by the AA correspondent, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has invested over 13 billion liras in the last 260 year and carried out major projects such as Marmaray, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT), 3 to Istanbul. airport, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge (3. Bridge), Istanbul-Izmir Motorway, Kars-Baku-Tbilisi railway line, 3 Multi-storey Great Istanbul Tunnel Project has begun. Istanbul-Izmir Highway Project, Kars-Baku-Tbilisi Railway Line, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge (3. İzmir
- Istanbul, Turkey's face is changing with giant projects 01/09/2015 Turkey's face is Istanbul's changing with giant projects: Currently, one completed and most of the ongoing and two after coming 10 major project to the construction phase will be Istanbul's both changed the face of Turkey's Channel Istanbul, Marmaray, Ankara-Istanbul YHT, Istanbul a 3. Airport, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, 3 Floor Large Tunnel Project Istanbul, Turkey's face is changing with Istanbul's mega projects, among them. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has implemented major projects such as Marmaray, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) with the investment over 13 billion liras in the last 260 year. 3 to Istanbul. airport, Yavuz Sultan Selim havalim
- The Change of Turgutlu Roads with the Metropolitan 29/08/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, 9 million 149 thousand pounds invested in Turgutlu district 343 thousand square meters of key parquet and 33 thousand 237 meter border renewal made. After the completion of the stage of the works carried out in 4 and a half year period, the citizens enjoyed traveling on safe and comfortable roads. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which struck a scalpel to the problems of the years with the important projects it realized throughout the province, revolutionized the roads on the surface of which wear and tear on the surface. 4 million 485 thousand 504 in the entire province of the province of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, paving the road cobblestone paving stone, 570 bin genel
- Gelemiç's Face Changed with Metropolitan 22/03/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality realized the infrastructure and asphalt works of the Gelemiç Quarter of Keles and made the region more accessible and made the citizens laugh. The face of the Gelemiç Neighborhood, which is located at the southern part of Uludağ, is about 70 km away from the city center of Keles and changed with the investments of the Metropolitan Municipality. Within the scope of the works carried out by Metropolitan Municipality, which has continued to invest in Bursa's 17 district to provide a healthy infrastructure and equips every corner of the city with its services, the teams of BUSKI General Directorate renewed the infrastructure in the neighborhood, while the Metropolitan Municipality's Department of Transportation Directorate added value to the region with road maintenance and asphalt works. Within the scope of the studies, Gelemiç Çalış
- Train in Manisa 06/10/2018 In Manisa, Hatice Cakmak died under a train at a level crossing. Alak tears, "Train should move out of the city," he appealed to President Erdogan Manisa'nın Yunusemre district in the neighborhood of the accident occurred in the neighborhood of Barbarossa 40-year-old woman in the accident, passing through the level crossing to go to work while mechanics OK and the EU-run Izmir-Balikesir voyage of the Aegean Express passenger train did not notice, under the train remained. As a result of the train's crash crossing the level crossing about 30 meters of the unfortunate woman lost her life on the scene. Following the accident, the inhabitants of Barbaros Mahallesi and Yeni Mahalle gathered under the leadership of the headmen Kazan
- Filibe Edirne Train Expeditions Revive the Economy of the City 28/05/2019 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), between the Bulgarian Railways reached agreement with the Plovdiv city of Edirne, which will begin on June 1 2019 train between the time it was announced will benefit the economy. The statement made by the Turkish State Railways Edirne Station Headquarters, from Bulgaria to Edirne where a large number of day visitors come so Bulgaria Railways that request train service between Edirne and Plovdiv and the Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) and the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), jointly his work 1 will be started as of June. TCDD Edirne Gar Directorate will arrive in Edirne with a train capacity of 180 from Bulgaria T
- 203 Thousand Tons of Hot Asphalt Ripped All Over The City 26/01/2015 203 thousand tons of hot asphalt was thrown all over the city: Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Head of Science Department Ali Oktar made explanations about 2014 year asphalt program. Oktar stated that they had left behind a productive asphalt season which started at Kocaali and said Büyük Together with the New Metropolitan Law, we delivered the powerful service hand of the Metropolitan to all Sakarya. Başlat In the 2014 year of asphalt season, we started 203 thousand tons of asphalt in the northern part of our city. Ş . We have initiated a comprehensive study on the neighborhood and group roads of our districts which are recently included in metropolitan service boundaries. We met all our districts with hot asphalt as part of our program. Iz
- Rails in Bursa to Meet the East of the City 19/05/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality started to meet the east of the city. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality was planned to meet the east of the city. Continuing the study of rail connections at Şirinevler Station, President Altepe stated that the fine craftsmanship of the buildings continued in the station and that they aimed to complete the line up to Kestel this year. The aim of the project is to solve the problem of rail transportation in Bursa, and the construction of the 7 station with the stop of 8 is in progress. Total 7 unit level crossing, Esenevler Toplam
- Kanal Istanbul Can Be The Liberation Of The City 19/02/2018 Design Founder and Master Murat Kader, Channel Istanbul in the correct evaluation of the project will be the liberation of Istanbul, he said. Located between the leading architect of Turkey and two Design's founder and architect Murat Fate channel to reduce density in the Istanbul Istanbul project, the park, he said it was an important opportunity to improve social areas such as a garden. According to the news in Dünya Newspaper; Architect Murat Fate brought the city of Istanbul Canal project and stated that Turkey was an opportunity to change the history. Destiny, "by providing for the recovery of the lost areas in the city center and it can become a symbol of Turkey. ...
- Third Entry of the City Opened 10/08/2010 3 of the city. The paving of the double road with the entrance to the D-100 Highway has been completed. Duble road is opened to traffic Metropolitan Municipality Head of Department of Science Affairs Recep Oren, "1 kilometers long double road paving works have been completed. Road was opened to traffic. Good luck," he said. 3 of the city. the paving of the road which will be connected to the D-100 Highway. The road is opened to traffic Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Head of Department of Science Affairs Recep Oren, "Serdivan'ı D-100 highway connecting the road we have completed the double road.
- Gaziray Project Will Add Vision to City Vision 29/08/2018 The projects realized in the area of transportation during the period of Fatma Şahin, Mayor of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, will bring vision to the vision of the city. With the slogan beklen Gaziantep is in love X with its strong team founded by Şahin, ıyla Our Power is Gaziantep “, 4 succeeded to bring Gazi City to the expected point at the end of the year. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, which is constantly on the agenda with mega projects that resonate nationally and internationally, in the eyes of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, awakened the image of le Gaziantep was a woman's hand touched Ulusal. GAZİRAY-METRO PROJECT AND BRIDGE JUNCTION STUDIES Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, which carries out important works in the field of transportation, will provide modern suburban services in the comfort of the metro between Başpınar-GATEM-Oduncular Site and the foundation of Gaziray-Metro RO
- Gaziantep Metropolitan, opens new roads all over the city 13/08/2014 Gaziantep Metropolitan, opens new roads all over the city: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, which continues to work to minimize the problems in transportation, continues to open new roads all over the city. The teams of the Directorate of Science Works Road also carry out the asphalt and pavement renovations. After President Fatma Şahin took office, the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, which has made some innovations in transportation, especially in the dynamic junctions, opened new roads in the 20 region of the city. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Science Works Road Branch ay
- Konya Metro will Decrease Traffic Load of City 04/03/2019 Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor and President of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Iğur İbrahim Altay shared his new term projects they prepared for Konya in the program called ehir My City Konya. Selcuklu Congress Center, organized with an intensive participation in the program Minister of Environment and Urbanization Murat Institution, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca, AK Party Deputy Chairman and Konya Deputy Leyla Sahin Usta, MHP Deputy Chairman and Konya Deputy Mustafa Kalayci, AK Party and MHP Konya Deputies, mayors, presidential candidates, AK Party Konya Provincial Chairman Hasan Angı, MHP Konya Province Chairman Murat Çiçek, Konya
- Location of Kastamonuda Cable Car Project Will Be Changed 25/06/2012 The location of the cable car project will be changed in Kastamonu: The location of the ropeway project planned by the Municipality of Kastamonu between the Castle and the Clock Tower is being changed. The first project of the ropeway, which was planned to pass through the fortress, was presented to the Board of Monuments by the Municipality because the castle was within the protected area. Kastamonu municipality by the Castle and the Clock Tower is planned to be made between the location of the cable car project is being changed. The first project of the ropeway, which was planned to pass through the fortress, was presented to the Board of Monuments by the Municipality because the castle was within the protected area. The Board of Monuments does not allow the foot to be placed in the castle, which is the first degree site Kurulu
- Turkey will change 24 million license 05/02/2015 Turkey will change 24 million license: İSKEF Chairman Thompson, reported July 24 million or approximately license in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulations are expected to come into force in August will be replaced with new ones at 15 pounds. Murat Tekin, Head of Istanbul Federation of Driving Schools and Educators (İSKEF), stated that in accordance with the Highways Traffic Regulation, which is expected to take effect in July or August, approximately 24 million license will be replaced with new ones for 15 liras. Thompson, AA correspondent, said in a statement on the regulations on the internship, including the regulations of the driver's license law is reached in the final stage of the expression, the General Directorate of Security also took the views of the parties,
- Tram route will change in Taksim project 30/05/2012 The number of tunnels was reduced from 4 to 1. The first phase of the new Taksim project was completed. The second stage of the project was the Topçu Barracks. The pedestrianization of the square will be carried out by a single branch-exit tunnel. The only sinking of the Square will be 600 meters long, Tarlabaşı and Cumhuriyet Avenue. In the meantime, on the reactions, previously in the project, Sıraselviler, Mete and Gümüşsuyu Street learned that the branch-out tunnels were abandoned. By means of a branch-exit tunnel, the vehicles will enter the underground from the Tarlabaşı to the square, and will leave the tunnel before coming to Divan Hotel. With the vehicle traffic going underground, Talimhane and Taksim Square will be integrated. Ambulance, fire and police vehicles in a pedestrian road, but very urgent Yay
- Some bus and minibus routes will change in Eskişehir due to construction works of trolley extension lines 12/09/2012 Due to the construction work of the Tramway Extension Lines of the Metropolitan Municipality, temporary changes were made to the bus and minibus routes that public transportation to Çamlıca-Batıkent and Emek-71 Evler regions. In the statement made by the metropolitan municipality, red 16, black 16, blue 17, 38, 77, black 15, blue 25, black 25, 43, 48 buses and black and red 16 with 7, 15, 25, 44 and 57 bus routes temporarily reported to be different. The amendments were made within the scope of the construction work of the Metropolitan Municipality Tram Extension Lines, and the following statements were made: "Temporarily on public bus and minibus routes"
- Bus and minibus routes will change due to tram construction in Eskisehir 13/09/2012 Due to the construction work of the Tramway Extension Lines of the Metropolitan Municipality, temporary changes were made to the bus and minibus routes that public transportation to Çamlıca-Batıkent and Emek-71 Evler regions. In the statement made by the metropolitan municipality, red 16, black 16, blue 17, 38, 77, black 15, blue 25, black 25, 43, 48 buses and black and red 16 with 7, 15, 25, 44 and 57 bus routes temporarily reported to be different. The amendments were made within the scope of the construction work of the Metropolitan Municipality Tram Extension Lines, and the following statements were made: "Temporarily on public bus and minibus routes"